Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
DartsnBooze
11 Oct 13 13:53
| Topic/replies: 8,322 | Blogger: DartsnBooze's blog
http://www.jameswade.co.uk/index.php/wade-shares-his-struggle-with-bipolar/

Good luck James. Big up the left handers Cool
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View James Wade talks about his bipolar...
Show More
Report Navel-Gazer October 11, 2013 6:07 PM BST
D&B - I never seem to disagree with you on any matter concerning darts but we're poles apart here...BI-poles!

As for Wadey...instead of courting sympathy and making excuses for being a nasty piece of work, just STFU, as people with real problems are pissed off listening to you!

This 'illness' is a poor excuse for being an ignorant, graceless, pitiful, selfish & spoilt brat!
I know a few people that aren't classed as manic (re-branded as bipolar) because they don't have any highs to compare with the constant lows! I have genuine sympathy for them.

He hasn't got a clue what it's like to be exposed to the brutal realities of everyday existence and to have that burden for your offspring too.

Try crawling out of your pit at the crack of dawn every day for a 'wage' that still won't allow the average man to afford simple pleasures like having a car, covering the cost of a day out at the fair with your kids, paying your heating bill or even just to be able to afford to smoke!

That's the money side of things of which millionaires (virtually everything else sorted) do not have any understanding whatsoever, and with that benefit brings hordes of gorgeous pu$$y queueing up to chomp on his regal Wade-length every day of his life and when one pulls off it to avert the gag reflex and enable her to breathe, another one elbows in on the action (promoted from teabagging) to take her place...they must be like sharks' teeth!

On top of this, he's the world's second most successful player over the last decade with a talent from the gods that allows him to pursue leisurely antics in his 'spare time' like farting around with cars - the alternative to your cosy lifestyle Wadey is something which you should be so thankful you don't have to endure...social leprosy!

I know it's clichéd, but basic manners cost fcuk all and he has a rap-sheet for petulance as long as any of those 'way above their station' shíthouse footballers!

Even Taylor & Raymond van Barneveld put him to shame as they can sometimes applaud their opponent in defeat - Wade just storms off and only Taylor gets any visible respect from him.

Stop whining Wadey and count your lucky stars Angry

I can't say I hate him because I don't know him, but from what I've seen over many years, he's without doubt a loathsome character who has few redeeming qualities off the oche - all he has to do is make some effort at being a decent human being and then that view may be revised.
You don't hear Stephen Fry moaning in the same manner about his condition as he's dignified about it - and he's bent! Grin

PS - where's James Wade's Dog been recently? I haven't noticed him around this place for a while Confused
"The fund has now invested in XYZ" Grin
I'm guessing he's been kicked to death by his cranky owner.
Report DartsnBooze October 11, 2013 7:02 PM BST
LOL Laugh LOL At all of the above!
Well put fella. I take it you're a fella? Wink

Oh look! Here's the darts!
Report Navel-Gazer October 11, 2013 7:05 PM BST
Me a bloke? Confused
Put it this way...I've known (and ransacked) some hounds and not one of them have EVER spoken my language as regards fellatio Devil
Report doridoru October 11, 2013 8:46 PM BST
Bipolar an excuse for admitting your an abs prick = james wade
Report .Fidway. October 11, 2013 10:12 PM BST
well said navel. always thought he was a bell end
Report Navel-Gazer October 11, 2013 10:14 PM BST
Fid - hello sir...can't remember seeing you interested darts before? Confused
Am I losing it or are you a recent convert?

PS - funny how Wade gets his 'highs' when he wins innit?
Report DartsnBooze October 12, 2013 1:39 AM BST
...Unlike his total meltdown when cruising to victory over Osborne last year?
As a fellow dart player, i'm in Wade's corner, (or any player for that matter.)

Turn the negative into a positive, as there's no motivation required against some gob **** opponents.

Any small talk with James at this year's UK Open was unlikely, and i for sure wasn't going to seek him out.
Anyway, he kept away from everyone in the players room, then played on the main stage, beating Robbie Green in the prelim, then my mate Matt Gallett in the 1st round.

Wade was true to form and totally dissed the youngster as he won 5-0.
No point in posting what Matt said as there will be a load of asterixs in the sentence.
A mighty seethe that Painter would have been proud of Devil

I digress even further...Prior to playing Wade, Matt was moaning about having paid £2.80 for a bottle of water as he thought he'd be ok just drinking his usual 2-3 pints of lager before a match?
Water!? I couldn't believe it! Needless to say, before my match i drank his share, and Wade's too Grin

Moving to the present time...Wade had a bit of argy bargy with Whitlock, (i missed the middle sets due to watching the 2nd half of the England match) before turning in 2 great legs to win the match.
Another lame handshake followed by a double quick exit from the stage.

Arise Sir Wade!
Report Navel-Gazer October 12, 2013 1:51 AM BST
D&B - he totally confirmed everything I wrote in that post BEFORE the game...he's a rotten individual!

It was highlighted on Sky in the fourth set that Wade was standing INCHES away from Whitlock as the Aussie was throwing which continued in every leg until the end - Whitlock should've chinned him!

I have a vague recollection of some antics with this pair from Dec 2009 at the World's when I think Whitlock elbowed Wade when he was encroaching.

I hope Taylor takes him apart tomorrow and if he's in the same form, then no amount of magical escapology from Wade will save his skin as it seems to happen in most of his matches.

He's a thoroughly dislikeable fcuker that would have a treble squiggle if Timeform rated darts players.
Report DartsnBooze October 12, 2013 2:07 AM BST
Beg's the question, who is more disliked, Taylor or Wade?

How can anyone possibly dislike a bloke who's nailed both hells bells, and one of the walk on girls? Grin
Report onehundredandeighty October 12, 2013 10:14 AM BST
Which walk on girl? DnB.I have met James once and to be fair he was ok as my lad was having a photo with him and he was asking allsorts of questions to get my "starstruck" lad to talk.However,the antics on stage are getting silly now and i've love to know what his gripe was last night.I don't think i've ever senn Whitlock looking so angry and pumped,strange really as they are from the same management company so must spend a fair bit of time together.I must admit tho,i agree with the above in that i hope Taylor comes out and nils him tonight just so tomorrows final is all about darts and nothing else.I had a cracking time over at the Citywest on Tuesday and met plenty of players for photos and the like.MVG was in a mood though as he got someone to be thrown out of the hotel bar after all the games had finished.John Part,Ronnie Baxter,Kim Huybrechts and Jelle Klaasen were superb with everyone which can be more then said for the absolute weigh anchors of security the PDC employ.Two bullet nutted to$$ers think they own the gaff and are bigger then the players (who we pay to watch not them cutns) yet they still try n spoil it by being heavy handed.Plain
Report asparagus October 12, 2013 2:46 PM BST
Wade undoubtedly comes across as the most dislikable character in darts and probably in sport. Loathsome character. Hopefully Taylor will take him to pieces tonight. Can't see Wade trying his antics from last night with Taylor.
Report olddesperado October 12, 2013 3:43 PM BST
well put naval.

It was probaly commented on else where but the way he more or less blanked finnan the other night was disgracefully ignorant.
A lowly ranked guy having the run of his life in front of his home crowd almost wins the game of his life and wade wouldnt even look at him after the game.

He put out his hand while looking and walking away.
I think almost any other player would have put an arm around him and complimented him on his performance.

He should be made read navals piece above and then given a good kicking to make sure he remembered it in the future
Report paddletoe October 12, 2013 5:22 PM BST
He started standing right behind Whitlock when the beard was throwing from midway through the match. The only time he moved back to a normal position was at the end of the last leg when he was well infront and wanted to concentrate on his finishing darts. It could not have been more deliberate. When the crowd copped on what he was doing they started booing him. Is there not a referee in darts with the power to step in when one player is doing something like this. Harrington said after the match he was breaking the rules but it was not cheating. What kind of a statement was that to make.
Report olddesperado October 12, 2013 5:59 PM BST
thats rodders for ye, no back bone to critisise a top ranked player
Report DartsnBooze October 12, 2013 6:18 PM BST
^ Dr Rod also said Wade will be fined for rule breaking (encroaching the exclusion zone).

Taylor is probably the only player Wade respects. Of the others, he expects to beat them.

Whilst sorting through my darts folders today, i came across an article on Wade from a now defunct darts magazine.
In it Wade said he couldn't understand why taylor dedicates so much of his life to playing darts.
He also said the reason he plays darts is because he's good at it, and he'd happily chuck it all it and return to fixing cars, living off £300-£400 a week.

C'mon Wadey, give us a performance equal to the matchplay final, where Taylor was on his knees in the first half of the match, before pulling away to an impressive victory.
Report paddletoe October 12, 2013 6:30 PM BST
A fine is one thing but that does not help the player who is put off by his opponent deliberately breaking the rules by standing right behind them. Surely a better rule would be that your opponent has to stand at least a certain distance behind you. That way the player being put off can move closer to the board if his opponent wants to breath down his neck when he is throwing.
Report laynplay October 12, 2013 9:18 PM BST
I have had pretty bad problems over the years but at no point did it make me an arrogant....spoiled brat like Wade...his bi polar has nothing to do with his lack of basic manners.
Report onehundredandeighty October 12, 2013 9:30 PM BST
Come on DNB which walk on girl was it?
Report Navel-Gazer October 12, 2013 9:39 PM BST
180 - the pneumatic Sammi Marsh...I preferred Gemma Love
Report onehundredandeighty October 12, 2013 9:42 PM BST
Shocked
Report happyhibee October 12, 2013 10:03 PM BST
Its his girlfriend I think he didn't just plow her
Report Navel-Gazer October 13, 2013 1:09 AM BST
HH - I suspect many of us heterosickos would want to continue the nobbery with that if we got the initial opportunity Devil
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now