Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
tobermory
16 Feb 19 00:55
| Topic/replies: 46,464 | Blogger: tobermory's blog
He is a famous gay,black actor. I'd never heard of him either til there were reports the other week about him being attacked and lots of follow up stuff as to how it proved how evil and racist America is.

Said he was walking down the street in Chicago when he was attacked by 2 white men who beat him up, poured bleach on him and put a noose around his neck while shouting  ''This is MAGA country!” .... “They called me a f*****, they called me a n*****

Two weeks worth of US media debating whether Trump is to blame for this but now police have arrested 2 Nigerians Cry

I doubt the Nigerians are gonna get done for it either as supposedly CCTV shows there was a maximum of 60 seconds in which the entire attack could have happened. So some sort of hoax event seemingly.

Weird that a successful person would ruin himself making this sh1t up.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Jussie Smollet 'attack'
Show More
Report saddo February 16, 2019 8:53 AM GMT
You're nowt without being a victim these days.
Report Ibrahima Sonko February 16, 2019 9:01 AM GMT
I was tempted to start a fred regarding JS tobes but i wasnt brave enough, very strange the msm are running scared of the story.

It is like he being let off for fabricating a story, even the bent police are not asking enough questions.

I love the bit where they were carrying bleach which freezes at the temperature that night.
Report Pokermonster February 16, 2019 9:55 AM GMT
The two alleged assailants were extras on Empire with Smollett and suspicions have been raised that they might have staged the whole situation as an anti Trump stunt.

Al Sharpton, after publicly calling out the president, has now retreated into silence on the matter. Obama's favourite reverend has plenty of form for this sort of thing, of course. Older forumites might recall Sharpton's role in the infamous Tawana Brawley case of the mid 1980s.
Report tobermory February 16, 2019 5:22 PM GMT
Brothers Olabinjo 'Ola' Osundairo, 27, and Abimbola 'Abel' Osundairo, 25, were cut loose from police custody late on Friday. They had been held since Wednesday, after being picked up at O'Hare Airport while disembarking a flight from Nigeria. 'Due to new evidence as a result of today's interrogations, the individuals questioned by police in the Empire case have now been released without charging and detectives have additional investigative work to complete,' Chicago Police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said in a statement on Friday night.

The Osundairo brothers' attorney, Gloria Schmidt, spoke briefly to reporters after their release, hinting that Smollett's legal future could hold difficulties. 'There's so many moving parts to this that will come out in time,' Schmidt said when asked if her clients had helped Smollett stage the attack. 'I'm going to let them tell their story when the time is right.'

Smollett made international headlines after reporting the attack on January 29, in which he said two white men assaulted him at 2am on a Chicago street, shouting vile racist and homophobic slurs.The actor said that he fought back bravely as the two men shouted 'this is MAGA country,' poured bleach on him, and looped a noose around his neck.

Late on Friday, police sources said that cops had seized a bottle of bleach from Smollett's apartment, according to Fox News correspondent Matt Finn. 

Meanwhile, new information surfaced about the Osundairo brothers, who in the course of 48 hours went from 'potential persons of interest' to 'potential suspects' to being under arrest because investigators had 'probable cause that they were involved in a crime' to being set free. Police said that the brothers were the brothers were the two men who were seen on a surveillance image released to the public, and Smollett positively identified the two men in the image as his attackers in a televised interview. The two brothers are both strongly opposed to President Donald Trump and fervently pro-LGBT, fellow Empire cast and crew members tell TMZ. Both men are said to be loyal fans of former President Barack Obama. Smollett is said to be close with the brothers and would frequently approach them on set to discuss health and fitness.
Report bigH February 16, 2019 8:26 PM GMT
He is an actor and therefore by definition, an attention-seeking 4rsehole
Report Ibrahima Sonko February 17, 2019 9:52 AM GMT
So he paid them to do it.
Report lybertyne February 17, 2019 3:07 PM GMT
So much to say.Laugh
Report Just Checking February 17, 2019 3:13 PM GMT
Once again proven anti Trump .. Fake News!
Report lybertyne February 17, 2019 3:28 PM GMT
Quite literally a drama queen.
Report saddo February 17, 2019 4:45 PM GMT
I think one of the brother's was doing a bit of gardening for him.
Report Ibrahima Sonko February 17, 2019 10:05 PM GMT
Loving the left.

https://tinyurl.com/y49scsvh
Report DenzilPenberthy February 17, 2019 10:07 PM GMT
Laugh
Report munch man February 17, 2019 11:24 PM GMT
Just reading about this. Unbelievable. Why would he be so stupid? Thrown his career down the toilet and ensured most genuine cases will now be doubted. What an idiot.
Report Pokermonster February 19, 2019 2:33 PM GMT
Following on from her ridiculous performance during the Kavanaugh hearings, Kamala Harris has embarrassed herself badly yet again with this fiasco.

When questioned about her awkward tweets she was literally dumbstruck.
Report lfc1971 February 19, 2019 2:51 PM GMT
Almost all leftists and anti trump types are like that , liars
That’s a fact
Report saddo February 19, 2019 3:11 PM GMT
Kamala Harris

.@JussieSmollett is one of the kindest, most gentle human beings I know. I’m praying for his quick recovery.

This was an attempted modern day lynching. No one should have to fear for their life because of their sexuality or color of their skin. We must confront this hate.

A bit later........

"OK, so, I will say this about that case," she said. "I think that the facts are still unfolding, and, um, I’m very, um, concerned about obviously, the initial, um, allegation that he made about what might have happened.
Report Tallywagger. February 19, 2019 3:18 PM GMT
TDS is an incurable disease.
Report timbuctooth February 20, 2019 10:30 PM GMT
Chicago police now have him as `a suspect`; pleasing news indeed
Report lybertyne February 20, 2019 11:13 PM GMT
Muppetry of the highest order.
Report timbuctooth February 21, 2019 1:10 AM GMT
In court tomorrow
Report nellie1970 February 21, 2019 8:51 AM GMT
jussie  smollett charged with filing a false police report

egg on the face of the media again jumping to conclusions because it was a MAGA attack.

maybe the media would think when he reported that the attackers shouted this is MAGA country in Chicago at him that all is not well with the claimCry
Report nellie1970 February 21, 2019 9:01 AM GMT
the police had 24 officers on the case after he made the accusation of assault must have been a quiet week for shootings in the area to put so many resources into this case
Report northanlite February 21, 2019 9:10 AM GMT
nellie, it seems fairly clear the police were highly sceptical from the get go.
when this happens what do they do, say we don't believe you?
they never do that, they act as though they believe them and give them enough
time to make mistakes & contradict themselves while they look into it.
we have seen any number of cases of the police acting in this way and often with
the help of the media.
Report Hanx February 21, 2019 10:52 AM GMT
This is sad and dangerous if (fk it, 'when' since it'll only be a matter of time) it is replicated in the UK

Sad, because as in all such cases e.g false rape claims, genuine victims suffer through a seeping general lack of belief in their claims. However, under present hate claim legislation, this kind of thing can only widen, with the Police duty bound to investigate no matter how spurious.

For anyone interested, Anna Soubry has fully signed up to the new definition of 'Islamaphobia' and the laws prsecuting individuals suspected of this neo-crime, so that's the kind of moribund thinking we're talking about at the heart of this new Independent (ho-ho-ho) Group
Report timbuctooth February 21, 2019 12:00 PM GMT
He`s in custody, YAAAAY!
Report nellie1970 February 21, 2019 5:20 PM GMT
point taken northanlite

watched the presser earlier and it seemed it took a lot of work gathering all the CCTV from the private sector and putting it all together
Report saddo February 21, 2019 5:29 PM GMT
He'll be someones 'puppy' already  Scared
Report Pokermonster February 21, 2019 5:34 PM GMT
When news of this alleged attack first broke the name of Donald Trump and the MAGA movement was mentioned umpteen times in every news report. Now Smollett's perfidious actions have been exposed it seems the media have conveniently forgotten both of these previous obsessions.
Report alun2005 February 21, 2019 5:35 PM GMT
Like most people, I'd never heard of this no-mark before this truly grubby affair began.

In line with Modern Lefty Rules, as with Kevin Spacey, he cannot possibly be considered for any further acting roles.
Report nellie1970 February 21, 2019 5:44 PM GMT
he could star in the lyin king
Report geoff m February 21, 2019 7:06 PM GMT
His employer(Fox) should get his contract and tell him he can stuff it up his @rse.

Forget that he will probably enjoy it.
Report geoff m February 21, 2019 7:23 PM GMT
Thought he was being shafted(pay wise) by his employer so arranges a stunt whereby he could end up doing time and ironically get shafted once again.
Report saddo February 21, 2019 7:34 PM GMT
Aye, he'll come out with his arse in a sling.
Report Baphornet February 21, 2019 8:16 PM GMT
he's been arrested. Charged with filing a false police report
Report leazes67 February 21, 2019 8:45 PM GMT
$65,000 Per episode not enough for him.
Report Ibrahima Sonko February 21, 2019 9:01 PM GMT
Seems like a good wage too me, maybe that is only defence his lawyers could come up with when snookered.

The wage thing still comes across a lie, he earns 65k per episode on a show we all have never seen, In America that is probably good.

Sadly another pawn in the lefts agenda.
Report 1st time poster February 22, 2019 3:24 PM GMT
bit of a thick coooont to boot, why didn't he save himself a few grand and just hang about outside liam nielsom,s house Laugh[:laughei
Report xmoneyx February 22, 2019 3:45 PM GMT
his career now toast

Jussie Smollett will not feature in the final two episodes of this season of Empire.
Report morpteh mackem February 22, 2019 3:51 PM GMT
but he's appearing on 'im a celebrity ' to compensate.
Report geoff m February 22, 2019 6:48 PM GMT
Stages stunt to try and get a rise and ends up getting the boot.
Classic.
WAC.
Report Ibrahima Sonko February 22, 2019 7:45 PM GMT
Interesting read.

https://tinyurl.com/yyeeoyvc
Report xmoneyx February 22, 2019 8:40 PM GMT
wow Shocked
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539