Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Baphornet
13 Feb 19 23:56
| Topic/replies: 4,086 | Blogger: Baphornet's blog
opposite sides of the divide but he is a gent. Even though he won't send me a xmas cardSad
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Bring back moisok - a fine poster
Show More
Report twizzle22 February 14, 2019 8:22 AM GMT
Agreed
Report lfc1971 February 14, 2019 8:46 AM GMT
It will give moisok a chance to declutter his handbag
Report trilby22 February 14, 2019 10:12 AM GMT
Hear!  Hear!  Bring back the Mo!
Report Dr Crippen February 14, 2019 10:29 AM GMT
Absolutely, why decent posters like moisok get the old heave-ho for next to nothing, while very offensive posters seems to go on and on with impunity seems very strange.

Bring back moisok!
Report Whisperingdeath February 14, 2019 10:40 AM GMT
walofs

moisok was an idiot and most of his post's were drivel imho. Any attempt to Cannonise him are pathetic. The worst thing they could have done was ban him. He was a great argument for the need to improve education. Many of his post's were racist and Islamphobic in tenure and did nothing to add to the conversation. I hope he comes back wiser and is able to articulate his arguments with reason.
Report lfc1971 February 14, 2019 10:47 AM GMT
moisok is a good guy , intelligent and interesting and funny
I liked him
Report Dr Crippen February 14, 2019 10:52 AM GMT
Many of his post's were racist and Islamphobic in tenure

Utter lies, I never read anything he posted that would qualify for that description.

I don't recall moisok ever libelling another poster like you just did either.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
Report Whisperingdeath February 14, 2019 10:55 AM GMT
you would say that wouldn't youWink

Maybe you should have read some of his posts! 

Also can you explain where the libel is?
Report Dr Crippen February 14, 2019 10:56 AM GMT
Disgusting attitude towards a fellow poster who never did anyone any harm.
Report Whisperingdeath February 14, 2019 10:57 AM GMT
Explain the libel

Please!
Report the old nanny ;-) February 14, 2019 11:02 AM GMT
MO was a fun poster unlike a lot of the Seething and festering Liberal types we have on here .
Report saddo February 14, 2019 11:15 AM GMT
So people need 'educating' until they think that our disastrous experiment with multiculturalism is a good idea. The BBC are doing their best in this regard. Crazy
Report Whisperingdeath February 14, 2019 11:25 AM GMT
I concur moissy tried to be funny and he was at times. He also did not appear to me to be vindictive or nasty. I too cannot imagine why he would be banned.
Report scaredmoney February 14, 2019 11:26 AM GMT
He s a funny bloke....the forum is a worse place without him.
Report CLYDEBANK29 February 14, 2019 11:30 AM GMT
I agree with the thrust of moisok sentiments, but he crossed the line too often.  I was amazed he lasted so long.  I don't agree with STUDYFORM's sentiments generally, but I didn't feel he crossed the line.  He put a lot of effort into the competitions amd I always felt he was a good guy.
Report CLYDEBANK29 February 14, 2019 11:34 AM GMT
STUDYFORM got easily would up.  moisok never got wound up
Report Whisperingdeath February 14, 2019 11:44 AM GMT
A bit of honesty at last!

I am not sure where the line is. I think we can read into as I said the tenure of somebody's argument. The important thing for me is to stand up against it and at least try and make a counter argument or expose the flaws in a statement.

For me it is quite sad seeing people expose an underlying casual racism, xenophobia and Islamaphobia. History looks set to repeat itself across Europe. We may well turn on each other and the sad thing is we have more in common than our differences.
Report Whisperingdeath February 14, 2019 11:46 AM GMT
Also I don't think wanting to stop the country being flooded by immigrants is racist. I don't think wanting Brexit is xenophobic or people who voted for it are necessarily racist though I dare say there is a significant proportion who are.
Report nellie1970 February 14, 2019 11:51 AM GMT
good to see grown  men bitching when they think someone has crossed the line or notLaughLaugh
Report Whisperingdeath February 14, 2019 11:52 AM GMT
I guess if we were Australian we would be headbutting the lineWink
Report Whisperingdeath February 14, 2019 11:54 AM GMT
Where is Crippen?

I need him to explain the Libel Laws to me.

As usual he has disappeared when questioned about his own comments!
Report salmon spray February 14, 2019 12:04 PM GMT
I found moisok irritating at times but he was hardly one of the more offensive posters. Bring him back.
Report boxingthefox February 14, 2019 12:13 PM GMT
Bring back moisk, those guys taking a fence should get a life, ho ho ho.
Report salmon spray February 14, 2019 12:15 PM GMT
I think their ought to be a line somewhere,though it's clearly not just what I or anybody else finds offensive.
Incitement to violence isn't on for me though admittedly there is obviously a grey area about whether people are serious.I personally don't think general racist,sexist or homophobic posts should be reported unless they amount to bullying of one poster.
I DO occasionally report obvious spam but that's more common on Horse Racing.
Report Dr Crippen February 14, 2019 12:26 PM GMT
Where is Crippen?

I was posting elsewhere.

I must admit I don't like exchanges on here with people I don't like.

So I'm afraid your twaddle and your time is wasted on me.
Report UBLE/REGY February 14, 2019 12:48 PM GMT
I am the nastiest poster I knowBlush they let me back.

So bring back Moisock.

He is a resident of Newham I believe which has suffered a lot of immigration over the years.

It has changed it out of all recognition...it clearly colours his views.

Posters agree or disagree with him as is their right.

We cannot all agree either, this forum would become boring.
Report Whisperingdeath February 14, 2019 12:49 PM GMT
Really?

I was just pointing out the fact you are a big cry baby who complains when people say something to you.

You make points and cannot justify them. I have asked you several times to explain yourself and you cannot.

Good day!
Report saddo February 14, 2019 1:00 PM GMT
Most people who want to force immigration on us tend not to live in ghettoised areas, UBLE. Could of course be coincidental but I think they are simply ignorant of the reality.
Report saddo February 14, 2019 1:02 PM GMT
*and if not ignorant they take care to innure themselves by living somewhere more English.
Report Dr Crippen February 14, 2019 1:10 PM GMT
Good day!

Good riddance.
Report Whisperingdeath February 14, 2019 1:15 PM GMT
Well there are many on both sides of a political divide who feel that immigration needs to be stopped on such a scale or at least controlled. I don't see many who argue for unlimited immigration. We need to get our country back and we have more in common than that which divides us.

The fault seems to lie in those that seek to use the immigration debate as a tool for venting their racist feelings. This is unhelpful as it leads others making just as ridiculous arguments in opposing them. We all know foreigners, work with them, like them, have no hatred towards them or other Europeans, enjoy going to Europe to so voting for Brexit was not about hate for most.
Report UBLE/REGY February 14, 2019 4:07 PM GMT
I can agree with that whispering

Although as saddo posted earlier it those that live near ghettoised areas,that are inconvenienced

most....it is a pity these areas were allowed to develop.

It is the lack of control which made people choose Brexit, certainly in my case.

I can live with seeing a few different coloured faces, it is when people cannot see a white one, they start

to panic
Report Injera February 14, 2019 4:45 PM GMT
I'm appalled with Betfair over this. The two things I can't stand is transphobia and homophobia. BF are guilty of BOTH with moisok.

He/she has every right to dress the way he likes and BF would do well to recall Joe Root's comments on being gay.

BF will be sued over this and their profits will tumble.
Report impossible123 February 14, 2019 5:02 PM GMT
I support the OP's motion to bring back 'moisok'; he's done no wrong expressing his views.

I firmly believe every law abiding, hard working and open-minded foreign subject willing to integrate into our British society are welcome into the country regardless of country of origin. But not those who'd prefer to build their own little enclaves every where they reside or sponging from the state as soon as their immigration status is upgraded to British, I'm deadly against.

I believe the real people with (extreme) racist views are those who do not speak openly and/or unable about racism and immigration.
Report impossible123 February 14, 2019 5:05 PM GMT
I think the banning of posters here is inconsistent, and could be dependent on who's on duty at the moment when a complaint comes in.
Report Dr Crippen February 14, 2019 8:48 PM GMT
That's hit the nail right on the head impossible123.
Report Baphornet February 18, 2019 11:53 PM GMT
bring him back! I miss the banter with himSad
Report boxingthefox February 19, 2019 12:08 AM GMT

Feb 14, 2019 -- 11:05AM, impossible123 wrote:

I think the banning of posters here is inconsistent, and could be dependent on who's on duty at the moment when a complaint comes in.

So in these 'modern times' interpretation is left to the individual ??, REALLY.

Of course individuals ignore all their training and open themselves and their employers to ridicule and worse still litigation.

Report boxingthefox February 19, 2019 12:11 AM GMT
It can and has happened many times, but aren't you granting 'them' too much cachet,
Report akabula February 19, 2019 12:16 AM GMT

Whisperingdeath
walofs
moisok was an idiot and most of his post's were drivel imho. Any attempt to Cannonise him are pathetic. The worst thing they could have done was ban him. He was a great argument for the need to improve education. Many of his post's were racist and Islamphobic in tenure and did nothing to add to the conversation. I hope he comes back wiser and is able to articulate his arguments with reason.

At least he wasn't boring like … well we all know without saying. Was a funny and intelligent poster but some didn't get his humour. Pity.
Report saddo February 19, 2019 12:18 AM GMT
A very good egg.
Report akabula February 19, 2019 12:38 AM GMT
Sooooo let me get this right (apart from the fact that he has no right to reply) you bravely assert that he was an idiot. but to quote you he "Was a funny and intelligent poster but some didn't get his humour. Pity." DO YOU WANT TO RE-THINK THAT ONE.

That was me that said that Foxy. I think you should put the Malt away for the night. Laugh
Report impossible123 February 19, 2019 7:30 AM GMT
"Of course individuals ignore all their training and open themselves and their employers to ridicule and worse still litigation".

Here? A forum of no financial value attached and where views - learned of not - are exchanged and bantered most of time without infantile and personal abuses and insults? Do you really believe highly-trained individuals policing this forum? When Facebook, twitter, instagram, etc, do not probably until very recently?

'moisok' is harmless, and at times funny; keeps discussions alive with his "subtle innuendos" most of us - agreeing or disagreeing - would find intriguing.

I think some of us (here and elsewhere) do not fully understand what a forum like this is for, and capable of. Instead, steadfastly adhering to their own code of conduct and beliefs thus not receptive to other posters "advanced" humour for mature people; a difference in personality; upbringing; belief; etc.

Chill. I've seen and personally experienced much, much worse. If views are wholly unpalatable I'd employ the "ignore" button to effectiveness, simple!
Report Dr Crippen February 19, 2019 10:15 AM GMT
Good stuff from impossible123.
Report Whisperingdeath February 19, 2019 5:00 PM GMT
Perhaps you want to rethink this one boxing

Akabula makes a comment and you attribute it to me! He even said he did!

Sooooo let me get this right (apart from the fact that he has no right to reply) you bravely assert that he was an idiot. but to quote you he "Was a funny and intelligent poster but some didn't get his humour. Pity." DO YOU WANT TO RE-THINK THAT ONE.

That was me that said that Foxy. I think you should put the Malt away for the night. Laugh

Doh!
Report mouse muldoon February 19, 2019 5:02 PM GMT
Foxy on the pish last nite, wasn't the only schoolboy error he made.
Report Culvin February 19, 2019 5:32 PM GMT
I liked moisok . I found everything he posted , funny . He's A Good Egg , as we say . Bring him back , bring all the good ones back , Ron Russ , guinness ., etc ..
Report boxingthefox February 19, 2019 5:57 PM GMT
OOOOPPPS, sorry aka, I must do better, I must do better, I must do better,Laugh
Report Whisperingdeath February 19, 2019 7:52 PM GMT
No harm no foulWink!
Report boxingthefox February 19, 2019 9:02 PM GMT

Feb 19, 2019 -- 11:02AM, mouse muldoon wrote:

Foxy on the pish last nite, wasn't the only schoolboy error he made.

ShockedShockedShockedLaughLaughLaugh

Report boxingthefox February 21, 2019 10:22 AM GMT
TTT for mo. Happy
Report Culvin February 21, 2019 4:06 PM GMT
Mo , We love you . You crazy biTch .
Report Baphornet February 21, 2019 5:37 PM GMT
bring im back!
Report impossible123 February 21, 2019 6:04 PM GMT
'Baphornet', have you kidnapped 'moisok'? He disappeared at the same time as you; you and he not the same poster, yah?
Report saddo February 21, 2019 6:07 PM GMT
I doubt it, Baph looks ridiculous in lingerie, mo wears it with aplomb.
Report Baphornet February 21, 2019 6:19 PM GMT
3 of us went the same morning (Saturday) plus 3 of my topics. Someone was busy Friday night. Has moisok been on holiday before?
Report mouse muldoon February 21, 2019 6:21 PM GMT
He once went to Grimsby on business.
Report Baphornet March 7, 2019 11:55 PM GMT
Saturday with a bit of luck
Report akabula March 8, 2019 12:02 AM GMT
Good news Bap.
Trilby copped for a 6 month ban.
Report Baphornet March 8, 2019 12:04 AM GMT
jeez no, what for?

i'm guessing about moisok, Mr Bula it's a month this Saturday
Report akabula March 8, 2019 12:08 AM GMT
Was a Friday night and Trilby as normal was … well happy and complained about people light on their feet monopolising the BBC.
Report Baphornet March 8, 2019 12:10 AM GMT
6 months for that! There's people on here have said so much more offensive stuff. I cant for the life of me work out there system
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com