Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
DIFERENT GRAVY 12
13 Feb 19 21:53
| Topic/replies: 1,825 | Blogger: DIFERENT GRAVY 12's blog
These fu**y-wu**ies are cheeky feckers, pregnant and wants tax payers to cough up.

She should have her passport revoked.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View ISIS schoolgirl wants to come back to UK
Show More
Report Hank Hill February 21, 2019 11:14 PM GMT
ebulgery - I believe she is on hubby number 3 already Shocked
Report Capt__F February 21, 2019 11:16 PM GMT
she can feck right off
Report Capt__F February 21, 2019 11:17 PM GMT
seriously if she back in serious Riots
Report Foinavon February 21, 2019 11:17 PM GMT
Javid is not an idiot. He will have taken legal advice hence the statement regarding dual nationality.
If he takes the decision to allow her to return and she then commits a murderous act, he will be blamed.
If he is at some future time overruled by the courts then the responsibility will be theirs.
Report Capt__F February 21, 2019 11:19 PM GMT
been missing for years and suddenly pops up

F U C K O FF
Report detraveller February 21, 2019 11:36 PM GMT
The way I see it, UK has to take her back as the govt cannot make her stateless. Bangladesh's equivalent of Sajid Javed has already denied that she has Bangladeshi nationality, and that is all that matters in terms of her dual nationality issue. What UK says regarding her Bangla nationality is irrelevant. Sure they can prove it(When she was born in UK, her parents must have applied for her passport or nationality status and mentioned her previous nationality, if any. This is what all those long forms are for). The nationality is not a matter of debate. Legally, the nationality is a simple issue, not a debate. UK either has her bangla national identity number or not. Simple as that.

Why she left, or what she did when she was away also has no bearing on her right to come back. The only thing Britain can do is arrest her on her return and punish her for it. But she does have the right to return. I'll be really surprised if UK can successfully deny her that right.

As is always the case in such matters, the sensationalism is being spread more because of what she did, at what age she did it, why she did it, and if she is sorry or not. All these things are irrelevant in terms of her right to come back. But like always, the politicians are milking it. Brexit will only be a side show if Miss begum or whatever she's called can coincide her return flight with the brexit date.
Report Capt__F February 21, 2019 11:41 PM GMT
Treason the offence.

She cando 1
Report Reynard February 21, 2019 11:42 PM GMT
detraveller • February 21, 2019 11:36 PM GMT
.........and if she is sorry or not

As I posted earlier , she will only change if she is allowed back . That doesn't exactly scream out 'sorry' to me Mischief
Report detraveller February 21, 2019 11:45 PM GMT
That is all political noise Reynard. That it doesn't look sorry enough to you is irrelevant, and exactly what politicians thrive on.

In a court of law, I guess her willingness to change if allowed back helps her. Which is probably exactly why she said it that way.
Report Reynard February 21, 2019 11:48 PM GMT
Reynard • February 19, 2019 8:46 PM GMT
Personally , I don't want her to ever set foot in this country again and I fully understand the sentiments , not only in here but also the British public in general . However , legally speaking , I think we're on thin ice and I'm not sure it sets a very good precedent .
I still think we should've sent a drone in .
Report UBLE/REGY February 22, 2019 12:13 AM GMT
She should just get on a plane and come back..

If there is no law preventing this she will be allowed in this country

Probably go back to her parents with her baby.

She may be interviewed by Police later to see if she committed any offences in Syria

Up to 260 ISIS fighters have already been allowed back??????
Report UBLE/REGY February 22, 2019 12:22 AM GMT
She has a valid British Passport...which I assume she had to leave this country?

Does she need one for her baby?
Report detraveller February 22, 2019 12:25 AM GMT
She'll definitely need one for her baby. But if she is returning, and its her baby, the baby has the right to return and get his rightful passport(or get it made at the British embassy in Syria if it exists and then travel). But the baby's passport isn't an issue if her arrival is confirmed.
Report Foinavon February 22, 2019 12:26 AM GMT
We don't know the strength of the Home Office case, they have information we are not privy to.
What we do know is that the law is open to interpretation and if the Home Office decision is contested then some well paid people in fancy dress have the power to make a judgement.
Report the old nanny ;-) February 22, 2019 12:27 AM GMT
I have no idea what is inside her head??????

There have been a few things in her head over the Past few years .
Report Helissio February 22, 2019 12:29 AM GMT
Not read the whole thread, but cant all these captured ISIS fighters and brides just be handed over to Assad?
I mean the crimes were committed in Syrian territory, so the Kurds should either hand them over to Syria or the Kurds should put them on trial themselves.
Report the old nanny ;-) February 22, 2019 12:32 AM GMT
A twenty story building with an express Lift would solve the Situation .
Report detraveller February 22, 2019 12:34 AM GMT
Not sure if anyone here at CCDA is a lawyer. But from what little I know of International Law, and my experience with immigration, this is a very simple case. She comes back, simple as that.

@Foinovan, the information the Home Office should definitely have is her national identity number(or whatever it is in Bangladesh). They either have it or don't. As i said above, these matters are set clearly BEFORE a nationality or passport is acquired. The way bangladesh immediately denied her bangla nationality tells me the UK doesn't have anything. My guess is Sajid Javed is playing the issue perfectly by aggressively doing what the public will like to be done and later taking it back saying his hands are tied due to the law. He wins at the end of the day.
Report Sica Dan February 22, 2019 1:00 AM GMT
There wont be enough evidence to convict her,she might even be given a new identity which i think
costs circa £250k
Report thegiggilo February 22, 2019 1:00 AM GMT
happysandwich    21 Feb 19 21:42 
thegiggilo,

Her possible return has certainly made you nervous. Laugh

The one left out of the picnic..
Report Foinavon February 22, 2019 11:41 AM GMT
That may well be the case det but none of us know for sure.
Many British citizens of SE Asian heritage marry someone from "back home" and this appears to have been the case here. Whether someone in born into such a family has dual nationality until the age of majority or has to claim it is the argument. I only know from my daughter's case (her mother is French) that she had automatic dual nationality until she was an adult at which point she could make a choice. Do Bangladesh and France follow the same law on this? I don't know but if it's international law then one might hope so.
Report posy February 22, 2019 12:07 PM GMT
The reality is that she's the equivalent of Lord Haw Haw in that she's being 'broadcasting' in support of the enemy .Ideally she should be executed however due to the death penalty probably not being an option she should be incarcerated in a concentration camp along with every single man/woman who went to fight for IS. Madness to allow them back to live in this country as if nothing has happened.
Report saddo February 22, 2019 12:15 PM GMT
She'll be hounded by press and public for years like the Bulger scumsters if she returns, good luck with that.
Report detraveller February 22, 2019 12:22 PM GMT
If you’re stateless

If you’re not recognised as a citizen of any country, you’ll be a British citizen if both of the following apply:
one of your parents is a British citizen
you were born in the UK or an overseas territory on or after 1 January 1983

So Sajid makes her stateless and she still has the right to British nationality. Sajid making her stateless is itself an illegal act, unless he can prove she is a bangladeshi national, which he should do without wasting anyone's time. The fact that he's not doing that, shows he's just milking the issue like any good politician would.

I am surprised people are on about what she did and how she is a threat to UK. That has no bearing on her right to return. If you think she is a threat, arrest her on return. But you can't deny someone reentry just because he or she did something you don't like. The IS aspect spreads sensationalism when that isn't a part of the issue of right to return. When lawyers take up the issue, people will be blaming the lawyers but the fact is the public themselves are too stupid to see the issue. Its a matter of dual nationality and someone's right to return. Both these are set clearly in the law and aren't a matter of opinion. What happens to her when she returns is a matter of opinion, but her right to return is not. Unless Sajid comes out with her bangla nationality details. He shouldn't be wasting the public's time. He either has her data or not.
Report detraveller February 22, 2019 12:41 PM GMT
That may well be the case det but none of us know for sure.
This is the thing I never understand about people. They should be asking the government about her bangla nationality details. Instead, they are on about IS and her decision to leave. The media and the politicians are milking it because people love the sensationalism that IS provides. And then people complain about the media and politicians.
Report detraveller February 22, 2019 12:42 PM GMT
(The above isn't targeted at you Foinovan, just general public behavior)
Report detraveller February 22, 2019 12:54 PM GMT
Just to put things in perspective, when foreign students in UK leave and come to Germany to claim asylum, UK does NOT share their details with Germany, despite the fact that UKIB has their fingerprints and all it needs is a search in the database. UK does not have that arrangement with Germany in case of asylum seekers.

If people think the UK is going to get any help from Bangladesh regarding her dual nationality, they are living in a fool's paradise. That is why I keep saying, if Sajid thinks she is a bangla national, he has to have her bangla national id number. It should be on her passport application form. Or do people really think that a member of the public can hold dual nationality without the government knowing?
Report Foinavon February 22, 2019 1:13 PM GMT
I understand that det. Happy. My thoughts are that the government know her mother's nationality details as presumably she is a legal immigrant, it follows that legally dependent children are covered by that. My daughter's legal status as a minor was covered by her birth registration. Although she is now an adult with a French passport I think she would have a good case if she wanted a British one as well or instead.
There must be legal precedents for stripping an individual of a particular nationality if they have another one and if this case comes to court as it is threatening to do, it will be interesting to see the eventual outcome.
Report UBLE/REGY February 22, 2019 1:28 PM GMT
saddo
22 Feb 19 12:15
Joined: 04 Dec 05 | Topic/replies: 36,489 | Blogger: saddo's blog
She'll be hounded by press and public for years like the Bulger scumsters if she returns, good luck with that.

Come on she is not as bad as that...what has she done wrong...she was ISIS Hoare..that is all
Report alun2005 February 22, 2019 1:41 PM GMT
We have no idea what she has or hasn't been trained in by ISIS.

There's absolutely no reason why she (or others) couldn't become a suicide bomber. She could, for example, with little training be capable of discharging a suicide belt on a bus or the London Underground.

Given that she has already reportedly described the Manchester Arena Suicide Bombing as 'justified', our security authorities would be negligent to rule it out.
Report akabula February 22, 2019 8:02 PM GMT
The only thing I'd add to that Alun is Why should we take the chance.
Report Ibrahima Sonko February 22, 2019 9:40 PM GMT
Just watching some videos on youtube and it pointed out the alarming differences of the media coverage of, Asia Bibi and Shamima Begum.

I still dont get how the media work, what makes them all travel to Syria to interview someone that joined a terrorist group but dont give a toss on bibi.
Report workrider February 23, 2019 10:16 AM GMT
Shes staying in Syria , got offered a flat in Rochdale....Laugh
Report impossible123 February 23, 2019 10:42 AM GMT
^^
You're a horsey person,...what would you know about politics and ISIS (tongue-in-cheek)?

I knew of several individuals/probable councillors/future MPs working in the councils in the late 80's abusing council facilities and privileges eg stationery, communication tools, transportation, expenses, etc, to facilitate their paths to higher offices and mega salaries. Also, in at least two London Councils it was not uncommon the officials with keys to empty housing properties were taking bungs (accordingly) prior to handling over these properties to the needy and/or associates. But the councils kept schtum as it was very not pc then.

This ISIS woman ought to stay where she is, and not return to the UK roaming the streets after supporting a vie terrorist group fighting against the British Army. The British government must it as difficult and as problematic for her to enter the UK, and make her an example of what (British) individuals like her can expect after voluntarily leaving Britain and choosing to fight for a terrorist group overseas.
Report RacingCert February 23, 2019 7:27 PM GMT
Plans are already in place to bring Shamima Begum back.

Cardiff City are arranging the flight,
Prince Philip is picking her up at the airport,
The McCann's have agreed to adopt the baby,
and Dianne Abbott is organising the logistics.
Report UBLE/REGY February 23, 2019 10:02 PM GMT
Laugh
Report Ibrahima Sonko February 23, 2019 10:10 PM GMT
Is she home and housed yet ?
Report mouse muldoon February 23, 2019 11:40 PM GMT
Yes, and sterilised.
Report the old nanny ;-) February 23, 2019 11:53 PM GMT
A lot of the Isis chaps who have returned will be standing in Line , Decent housing and benefits
Report Mick Sturbs February 24, 2019 2:56 PM GMT
Speaking to The Mail on Sunday, Ahmed Ali, 60, Shamima’s, dad said that he backs the Home Secretary Sajid Javid’s decision to strip his daughter of her British citizenship.
He said: “I know they [the British Government] don’t want to take her back, and in this I don’t have a problem.

“I know she is stuck there [in Syria] but that’s because she has done actions that made her get stuck like this.”His comments come in stark contrast to that of Begum’s British-based relatives who are calling for her to be allowed to return to the UK.
Mr Ali added: “I am on the side of the Government.

“I can’t say whether it is right or wrong, but if the law of the land says that it is correct to cancel her citizenship, then I agree.”
The Mail on Sunday tracked down Mr Ali last week at his home in the Sunamganj region of north-east Bangladesh.

The retired tailor came to Britain in 1975, marrying Begum’s mother, Asma, seven years later. They settled in Bethnal Green, east London, and had four daughters, but from the mid- 1990s he started to split his time between Britain and Bangladesh, where he married a second wife.He last saw his youngest daughter when he visited the UK two months before she fled to Syria with school friends Kadiza Sultana and Amira Abase in March 2015.
Report terry mccann February 24, 2019 3:42 PM GMT
The UK happy to let in the "White Helmets" !She is an angel in comparison
Report UBLE/REGY February 24, 2019 4:09 PM GMT
The 'White Helmets' seem a very ambiguous

Some people think they are good...saving people from rubble, and even two puppies

Others say they start chemical attacks.

Which it true????????????
Report UBLE/REGY February 24, 2019 4:12 PM GMT
Nobody has defended ISIS...so it is safe to say they are BAD!

I think?
Report mouse muldoon February 24, 2019 4:13 PM GMT
I think we're agreed on that.
Report mouse muldoon February 24, 2019 4:14 PM GMT
Unless they've been grossly misrepresented by the BBC...
Report UBLE/REGY February 24, 2019 4:41 PM GMT
ISIS or the White Helmets mouse?
Report mouse muldoon February 24, 2019 4:42 PM GMT
ISIS
Report UBLE/REGY February 24, 2019 4:45 PM GMT
I will accept your word on that Mouse
Report the old nanny ;-) February 24, 2019 5:07 PM GMT
Did Beagle Partake of any white helmets ?
Report impossible123 February 24, 2019 5:15 PM GMT
Sorry, I've lived a sheltered life. What are "White Helmets"?
Report Reynard February 24, 2019 5:57 PM GMT
WW II Air Raid Wardens , I think Cool
Report GRANTCKING February 24, 2019 7:00 PM GMT

Feb 23, 2019 -- 1:27PM, RacingCert wrote:

Plans are already in place to bring Shamima Begum back. Cardiff City are arranging the flight, Prince Philip is picking her up at the airport, The McCann's have agreed to adopt the baby, and Dianne Abbott is organising the logistics.

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

Report UBLE/REGY February 24, 2019 9:56 PM GMT
yes that is quite funny that post
Report saddo February 24, 2019 10:46 PM GMT
Father trying to wash his hands of her after lying to a commons select committee.
Report UBLE/REGY February 25, 2019 12:06 AM GMT
Do you have a link for this saddo?

The only thing I can find is this

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2989116/The-parents-Jihadi-runaway-girls-share-blame-writes-SAIRA-KHAN.html
Report UBLE/REGY February 25, 2019 12:23 AM GMT
Lying to a commons select committee ..would be quite serious in my view.
Report saddo February 25, 2019 12:35 AM GMT
The old man told the committee that he didn't know how she was radicalised. He never told em he'd taken her on flag burning anti-west demos as a child.
Report timbuctooth February 25, 2019 5:55 AM GMT
impossible123 24 Feb 19 17:15 
Sorry, I've lived a sheltered life. What are "White Helmets"?

Informal, civilian volunteers, who run to bombing scenes in Syria to rescue trapped victims, supposedly neutral humanitarians, claiming 100,000 saved lives, with the loss of some 200 members
Report impossible123 February 25, 2019 8:54 AM GMT
'timbuctooth', thanks. The samaritans of the ward zones.
Report UBLE/REGY February 25, 2019 12:53 PM GMT
Ta Saddo...he should have told them that.

The link I found

By all accounts the girls were raised in a closed, claustrophobic world where they were denied the self-expression and freedom that comes naturally to western teenagers.
All their choices, from their career path to their choice of husband, are dictated by their parents. That is a culture I know only too well from my own upbringing in Nottinghamshire.
I was lucky. My father was enlightened and valued education and independence for women, above everything. Yet even so, he still expected I would marry someone from my family’s village in Pakistan.

That is the point the author  or this article SAIRA KHAN

These girls may well have seen running off to join ISIS as just a romantic adventure.

They probably had no real idea of the evil of ISIS.

Because they had not been allowed enough contact with the real world to make a more informed choice.

I think the school giving a letter for the parents to the girls was very silly. They should have delivered

it themselves or sent it straight to the parents.

Should we take her back? well it depends on her state of mind.

Is she now radicalised to ISIS or just wishes to return home to live a normal life?

I have no idea myselfConfused
Report UBLE/REGY February 25, 2019 1:00 PM GMT
The letter the school gave the girls to deliver to her parents....said a Muslim schoolgirl had already run off

to join ISIS and they should watch their own children. The parents never received this, but the girls must have

thought that sounds great, we will do the same.
Report Just Checking February 27, 2019 5:59 PM GMT
Hand wringing Labour woman (Eagle, the one with that irritating voice) and the BBC seem annoyed that this scumbags face is being used as a target in an airsoft shooting range. They use other faces as well, like Trump. Can't remember Labour or the BBC being annoyed about that, I'm sure they find THAT heartily amusing and appropriate..
Report treetop February 27, 2019 7:46 PM GMT
A sad comment on our media JC.
Report detraveller March 3, 2019 11:27 AM GMT
And once the media and the politicians had milked it, people forgot about the issue and everybody lived happily ever after.
Report Ibrahima Sonko March 3, 2019 11:32 AM GMT
I cant believe this is still newsworthy, who the hell is behind it all ?
Report detraveller March 3, 2019 11:47 AM GMT
Whoever was behind this have had their fare share of publicity and drama. The public seems to have moved on too, or is the media in England still covering this? Most of the news items on Google are a week old so doens't seem to be much activity on the issue.

As i kept saying, it was a very simple legal matter but the politicians grabbed it as an opportunity to play on public emotions and kept them busy. This happens every single time, yet the public never realizes both media/politicians are playing them. And then everybody conveniently moves to the next issue.
Report alun2005 March 3, 2019 12:01 PM GMT
The Dutch-born Jihadist who married the 'Jihadist Schoolgirl' now wants to live back in Holland with her and their latest baby. They clearly want to live the EU Dream and be part of The Freedom of Movement of Terrorists.

Interestingly, we learn in this interview that he married her BEFORE her 16th birthday, and clearly didn't waste much time impregnating her, given that they have reportedly lost two babies already during their Romance of the Century. He's clearly a chip off the ancient block. If they can't settle in Holland, I'm sure he'll fit in a treat in Rochdale, Rotherham, Telford and all the other places on the Bingo card. 

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/husband-isis-bride-denied-uk-citizenship-wants-live-together-family-083546034.html
Report mouse muldoon March 3, 2019 12:16 PM GMT
He'd soon change his mind if they told him he had to go dutch on her legal costs.
Report UBLE/REGY March 3, 2019 1:00 PM GMT
Sounds a good idea to me, at least she is not in this country, and he is her husband

It is believed that Begum and Riedijk fled Baghouz, the group’s last foothold in eastern Syria, as its territory collapsed in recent months.

Their belief in ISIS seems to have declined with ISIS fortunes.
Report UBLE/REGY March 3, 2019 1:00 PM GMT
Sounds a good idea to me, at least she is not in this country, and he is her husband

It is believed that Begum and Riedijk fled Baghouz, the group’s last foothold in eastern Syria, as its territory collapsed in recent months.

Their belief in ISIS seems to have declined with ISIS fortunes.
Report UBLE/REGY March 3, 2019 1:06 PM GMT
They will also have the advantage of still being in EU, assuming we ever leave?
Report alun2005 March 3, 2019 1:37 PM GMT
He was interviewed on the BBC News this lunchtime in all his gormless glory. The happy couple deserve each other quite honestly.  Preferably not in Europe though for the rest of us.

I say "interview". It was more a cosy chat. He would have been given a much harder time had he done something that a Lefty would (pretend to) find "offensive", such as uttering the completely meaningless phrase "Bongo Bongo Land".
Report mouse muldoon March 3, 2019 1:43 PM GMT
Alun, you've just caused offence to every one of the 4,342,178 citizens of Bongo Bongo Land.
Report the old nanny ;-) March 3, 2019 1:44 PM GMT
Its head is all over the Media again Cry
Report saddo March 3, 2019 1:58 PM GMT
What a munter, he says he didn't want to marry her because she was too young, aye, right Wink
Report lfc1971 March 3, 2019 2:04 PM GMT
He’s Dutch ! , Lol
Report lfc1971 March 3, 2019 2:10 PM GMT
I suppose they will be stupid enough to let him back : (
Report UBLE/REGY March 3, 2019 2:29 PM GMT
What a munter, he says he didn't want to marry her because she was too young, aye, right saddo

He was happy enough to give her three kidsConfusedConfused

oh no lfc1971, they should let him back, he can take Begima back off us then
Report Whisperingdeath March 4, 2019 5:15 PM GMT
Well some of you, well ashley all of you will be disgusted by the latest news.

She, her baby and her paedo husband were invited back to the UK and offered Council AccommodationCry

in RhylWhoops

But they declined and said they would prefer to be where they were than live in RhylLaugh!
Report alun2005 March 8, 2019 3:36 PM GMT
News reports suggesting that her THIRD child has also died.

A minute's silence at all football/rugby grounds and racetracks tomorrow for this "British citizen" ?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/mar/08/shamima-begums-child-reported-to-have-died-in-syrian-refugee-camp
Report Jack Hacksaw March 8, 2019 7:59 PM GMT
BBC

'Meanwhile, the paramedic, working for the Kurdish Red Crescent in and around the camp, said the baby had been suffering from breathing difficulties.
He was taken to a doctor on Thursday morning before being transferred to hospital, along with his mother, but died at 13:30 local time that day, the medical worker added.
The paramedic said both Ms Begum and her baby were taken back to the camp for burial.'

Seems a bit harsh.
Report breadnbutter March 8, 2019 8:38 PM GMT
She and all the other Islamists should be clearing land mines and all the booby traps left behind ,not one allied life should be lost clearing up ,the Kurds should be rewarded with land and any British passport holders found to have fought for Isis should have their passports cancelled and a genuine refugee given their place ,personally would tip the family out as well ,get them out ,scum ,anyone who believes anything from media sources about this story is a mug ,where are the pictures of this baby ? Or the other babies ? I have my doubts ,this story is a media play thing ,I doubt it’s authenticity but keep an open mind but it’s a story I have had forced on me continually  ,did not want to comment but sick of it ,media bending reality ,Fock emm
Report UBLE/REGY March 8, 2019 9:27 PM GMT
both Ms Begum and her baby were taken back to the camp for burial.'

Seems a bit harsh.

LaughJack Hacksw
Report DIFERENT GRAVY 12 March 9, 2019 9:46 AM GMT
Pregnant again within 3 months and the whole cycle will repeat.
Report DenzilPenberthy March 9, 2019 10:08 AM GMT
Allah giveth Allah taketh away Sad
Report alun2005 March 9, 2019 3:03 PM GMT
THREE children by the age of 19.  Is this a record?
Report alun2005 March 9, 2019 3:09 PM GMT
The Guardian reports that DIANE ABBOTT claims the death of Jihadist Begum's latest baby is the fault of the UK Government. "A stain on the conscience" no less.

Ye Gods, where is Head In Hands Man ?  Even by her standards this is a shocker.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/mar/09/sajid-javid-denounced-shamima-begums-baby-dies-syria
Report mouse muldoon March 9, 2019 3:10 PM GMT
Report alun2005 March 9, 2019 3:15 PM GMT
Thank you Mouse.   

Eddie "The Eagle" Lulow unless I am mistaken now wearing the crown.
Report alun2005 March 9, 2019 3:15 PM GMT
Ludlow   even
Report the old nanny ;-) March 9, 2019 3:18 PM GMT
THREE children by the age of 19.  Is this a record?

I would say far From it Alun

The Chaps of the book are all for young Girls starting the family tradition early

Once a few have been knocked out they are then taken up the council .
Report mouse muldoon March 9, 2019 3:22 PM GMT
Ludders is indeed the premier head in hand man of our age.
Report alun2005 March 9, 2019 3:30 PM GMT
Ladders has taken the concept of "Useful Idiot" to a new low.

The Peace-Loving Religionists are wetting themselves laughing about him.
Report cardenden March 9, 2019 3:36 PM GMT
what baby,, has anyone seen this child,,,,
Report mouse muldoon March 9, 2019 3:40 PM GMT
Cardy closely related to Ludlow.
Report the old nanny ;-) March 9, 2019 3:47 PM GMT
Ludlow was ready to Give his Life to meet the Virgins

Given he would not get a kick in a stampede ,its understandable .
Report cardenden March 9, 2019 4:22 PM GMT
she made her choice ,, and i believe  her parents were in agreement  of her going to syria,,  therefor she made her bed,,now she has to lie in it,,
Report treetop March 9, 2019 7:08 PM GMT
Tough,she should have kept her legs crossed more often,3 kids lost in a war zone,what did she expect?
Report lfc1971 March 9, 2019 10:20 PM GMT
We don’t want her coming to Britain dressed like that , simples
Report the old nanny ;-) March 9, 2019 10:50 PM GMT
The Chaps use the Book Boliers for Housing and finance , then they are out and about ,anythings a Goer ..
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com