Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
prepared83
04 Jan 19 22:57
| Topic/replies: 5,048 | Blogger: prepared83's blog
Thoughts? Anyone had to go though this? Reasons for doing so?
Share |
Show More
Report mouse muldoon January 4, 2019 11:58 PM GMT
A classic midnight icebreaker.
Report mouse muldoon January 5, 2019 12:00 AM GMT
Who wants to come in on this?
Report mouse muldoon January 5, 2019 12:00 AM GMT
Ibrahima?
Report prepared83 January 5, 2019 12:01 AM GMT
through not though btw, u drunk mouse?
Report mouse muldoon January 5, 2019 12:02 AM GMT
I am not.
Report prepared83 January 5, 2019 12:02 AM GMT
poor effort
Report lfc1971 January 5, 2019 12:04 AM GMT
There was a scientist on the Jeremy vine radio 2 today , she said everything was formed and in place even little hands and fingeres after ;8 weeks
Report lfc1971 January 5, 2019 12:05 AM GMT
8 weeks
Report prepared83 January 5, 2019 12:05 AM GMT
5 weeks?
Report lfc1971 January 5, 2019 12:07 AM GMT
I think she said 8 , maybe earlier
Report prepared83 January 5, 2019 12:09 AM GMT
was asking about 5
Report lfc1971 January 5, 2019 12:11 AM GMT
well I don’t think it makes much difference if that’s how things are at 8 weeks or a bit earlier ?
Report casemoney January 5, 2019 12:14 AM GMT
No need for it these days Bar a Medical Condition being Discovered or a young girl being raped Sad , Morning after Pills the Lot available, for those stupid enough not to take Precautions ... Education for the Young , If Older and silly enough to
end up Pregnant ,your too silly to to Make the Choice of taking a Life imo , Have the Child ,worse way there are many couples who will adopt , if  for what ever reason cant keep the Child ..
Report prepared83 January 5, 2019 12:27 AM GMT
precautions were taken and accidents do happen so no need to come across as a know it all pleb
Report lfc1971 January 5, 2019 12:32 AM GMT
but do you agree with casemoney ? ,I do
Report prepared83 January 5, 2019 12:35 AM GMT
hadn't really thought about it until it became real tbh, but yes i totally understand what he's saying and probably agree but heads all over the place at the minute. My reply wasnt an attack on him and apologies if it came across like that but things like silly enough? etc wound me up
Report lfc1971 January 5, 2019 12:40 AM GMT
yep , difficult subject hard to discuss people are unable or unwilling to face the reality
Report lfc1971 January 5, 2019 12:42 AM GMT
I should imagine everyone regrets it , too late
Report UBLE/REGY January 5, 2019 1:10 AM GMT
Depend if one thinks being born is such a great deal...

I personally wish I had been aborted.

I am not sure at one stage a foetus becomes conscious

If it is let very late it looks like we are murdering babies

you are right lfc1971 this is a very difficult subject.

I am off to bed
Report casemoney January 5, 2019 1:43 AM GMT
U asked a Question Prepared I answered it , If you want someone to tell you that Abortion is an Ok thing to do , afterall it was a Mistake , we will get it out of the way ,I am not that Person , Make sure who ever the Female may be fully understands what she is doing,should be talking to a professional , ,there could be Other vaild reasons  why she needs to Terminate perhaps already Married with a Family or others I cant think of,not my business tbh  , I am only giving my View on the Matter ,anyone finding them self considering Abortion as an option Has a Major Problem and not one I would want , What ever the decision it maybe wrong , I am not giving advice and am not a Know it all ,sorry if I came across that way ..

You need A bit of time and talk to someone yourself ,A doctor, can put you in touch with the Right People  ,to help you
with the Decision .. Your obviously under a lot of Pressure mate .. As I dont know the full circumstances I will refrain from saying anything Else , Accidents Happen People fall pregnant Every Day, People Keep the kids, Have them adopted or terminate , As stated get the Right Advice  and yourself and Partner will make the right decision ..
Report UBLE/REGY January 5, 2019 1:43 PM GMT
Very nice of you caseHappy

It is actually my philosophical belief as propagated by

Arthur Schopenhauer also known as the philosopher of pessimism..you can see why

It is better not to have been born..it is the suffering all life undergoes.

People have worse lives than me and are still glad they have been here

I just need a few winners that will get me round caseLaugh
Report UBLE/REGY January 5, 2019 1:47 PM GMT
Most peoples attitude to abortion is what I would expect...a healthy view

If an adopted parent can be found that be preferable...unless there is a clear risk to the mothers help if she goes through

with the birth

....victims of rape who become pregnant...a tricky one.

Unfortunately it not always possible to find children adopted parents.
Report UBLE/REGY January 5, 2019 1:49 PM GMT
I may have consumed a but too alcohol before my last night's post as wellBlush
Report TheGoldenVision January 5, 2019 2:20 PM GMT
Up until 2012 8,000,000 babies killed in the UK since 1967.

Eight million!!!!

Civilised society or what???
Report UBLE/REGY January 5, 2019 2:25 PM GMT
Women say they have the right as it is their body

..but that is not really the whole story is it, they a life inside them or a potential life?

I did not realize it was that many
Report Emitdeb January 5, 2019 3:42 PM GMT
She was convinced she was unable to conceive for one reason or another.

If she doesn't want it, that's it.. Poor thing would grow up being resented by one or the other...  I tried to convince her otherwise but i wouldn't try to force my opinion..

Pretty much the end of us, final nail was when she tried to present me with the bill.. ShockedSad bless her, she never really knew me.
Report UBLE/REGY January 5, 2019 3:48 PM GMT
It sounds a sad story EmitdebSad
Report Emitdeb January 5, 2019 4:01 PM GMT
we're talking 30 ish years ago.. I went on to a happy life and family. Pretty sure she did also.

I'd consider myself pro choice, but not more than once. Really needs to be something done about 2nd and 3rd. Cant imagine what though.
Report Just Checking January 5, 2019 6:04 PM GMT
Some animals auto abort.
Rabbits for example, if their isn't enough food to continue the pregnancy properly or whatever conditions trigger it, the mother can simply reabsorb whatever it can out of the fetus back into itself.

Pretty grim but makes total sense, from an evolutionary standpoint it's brilliant.
Report STUDYFORM January 5, 2019 6:12 PM GMT
imo.
It isn't a question any man needs to answer.

Very few, if any, women want to have an abortion. It isn't fun, is a last resort action and causes physical and mental problems.

For men to pontificate or decide, for their own political or religious beliefs is out of date and plain wrong.
Report Just Checking January 5, 2019 6:21 PM GMT
Yes because of course if a woman has a child the man has no responsbilities: emotionally, socially or financially for it.

FFS .....
Report UBLE/REGY January 5, 2019 6:21 PM GMT
3 abortions is far too many Emidteb

It is clearly being used as a last line of contraception

But I suppose if one clinic refused her she would simply go to another oneSad

Rabbits are always giving birth I don't imagine an abortion or two does makes a lot of difference...

That is totally guided by evolution.
Report Just Checking January 5, 2019 6:27 PM GMT
Polar bear mothers are a little bit similar, they either won't conceive or properly start developing unless the body is fat enough, so the mother will put on huge amounts of weight before she'll actually have a child.
Many Humans are a little bit similar, responsible adults will have kids only if they can provide the resources for them, the Wayne and Waynettas will have as many as they can regardless and expect a left wing government to fund them all Wink.
Report UBLE/REGY January 5, 2019 6:29 PM GMT
When a new male lion takes over as leader of a pack(he will have defeated the old one)

He will kill all the former pack leaders cubs, then mates with the females himself.

I am glad us human males don't do that.
Report UBLE/REGY January 5, 2019 6:31 PM GMT
Although when we had hereditary rulers, that sometimes used to happen, kill any heirs of the old king

in case they caused trouble.

So we are not that different?

Still does not justify multiple abortions.
Report Just Checking January 5, 2019 6:36 PM GMT
Humans have done the opposite. There were north american tribes (we like to portray them as noble savages despoiled by the evil white man of course), Mohawk in particular from memory, who would war with others, kill the adults, and forcibaly take all the suitable children and convert them to their own tribe!
Report UBLE/REGY January 5, 2019 6:45 PM GMT
That is a better idea...just chcecking.

They are killing the adults not children.

The native American Indians had lived the same life for a long time.

It is evolutionary.

I am not sure it justified what us Europeans did to them.

Still America was just too tempting for us.
Report detraveller January 5, 2019 10:01 PM GMT
The other day there was a thread about depopulating the world. Today we have trouble getting rid of unwanted babies.

Abortion is one of those issues that will always be controversial. Because of the parties and aspects involved.

Probably on the first number globally is the religious issue. No matter what the religion says, the ones in charge of the religion will always want this issue to stay in their favor, or controversial. No religion will give a free hand on abortion imo.

Like this forum, most of the times when this topic will come up, it will be men discussing it. Its a whole different debate whether men have any role in a mother's decision to abort a baby.

Then there is the ethical issue. Whether it is murder or not. Whether the baby feels pain or not. Who decides about the life of someone's baby?

Then there is the usual crap of empowering women. My body my decision etc.

And when an issue is as complicated as that, you cant keep the politicians out either.

In short its a wastage of time discussing this issue. I just wasted mine.
Report STUDYFORM January 5, 2019 11:52 PM GMT

Jan 5, 2019 -- 12:21PM, Just Checking wrote:

Yes because of course if a woman has a child the man has no responsbilities: emotionally, socially or financially for it.FFS .....

Yes FFS!!!!!
but the question wasn't about supporting a child, it was about aborting a foetus.... FFS!!!

Report Emitdeb January 6, 2019 2:05 PM GMT
In short its a wastage of time discussing this issue. I just wasted mine.

Try to think of an issue on this forum which isn't a wastage of time.. Confused
Report scandanavian_haven January 6, 2019 2:08 PM GMT
a foetus developes into a person so I think the dad has a right to have just as much say as the mother does given they were both equally responsible for its creation.
Report Emitdeb January 6, 2019 3:55 PM GMT
Crazy  BS! ^^

imo.
Report scandanavian_haven January 6, 2019 4:04 PM GMT
it's technically and morally correct.
Report SontaranStratagem January 6, 2019 4:17 PM GMT
I'm all for making allowances if a woman is raped

But if two consenting lovers have sex and she ends up pregnant, and neither did anything to prevent it then its tough t*****s imo

If you not prepared for mother/fatherhood then control your urges imo
Report SontaranStratagem January 6, 2019 4:19 PM GMT
I find it quite off putting hearing a woman brag about how many "d***s" she's had tbh

Women will whine and moan about men, but then want to copy said mans behavior?
Report Injera January 6, 2019 5:50 PM GMT
Poll:

Of Chit Chatters how many of us would have suppoorted our Mother's right to abort (kill) us?

Notice, our Fathers have no rights.. (taht's feminism for you)

As for me, I'm delighted my Mother decided to carry me till birth and beyond, care for me and nurture me into adulthood.

Love
Report detraveller January 6, 2019 6:07 PM GMT
You cant really answer that question till you know what the alternative is/was.

If you were aborted...

...would you go straight to heaven?(Yeah i'd like to skip this world assuming heaven has everything we need)
...would you just come out of another mother?(in which case i'd rather come out of a rich mother/father, preferably one of my own choosing)
...would you just float into space with nothingness around you forever, like all dead babies do?(i'd rather avoid that)

The poll is also biased as it doesn't reflect the circumstances of abortion. You are emotionally attached to your mother today. And you are using a decision made through that emotional attachment to decide if some other random girl should have the right to abort(in case you ever use this poll's result :))...Not fair.
Report akabula January 6, 2019 6:24 PM GMT
I've read of children on learning they are adopted having enormous mental issues because they were rejected by their birth mother.
Lots of things to consider and I find it impossible to come to a conclusion on what is right.
Report UBLE/REGY January 6, 2019 8:39 PM GMT
In the age of the contraceptive pill we live in...

there should be no need of abortion, unless the women is raped.

or there is reason to believe the child may inherit some very bad disease from their parents , one may wish to spare someone that.

If a child is not going to be wanted or loved...they may suffer from this?

It is the being used a last line of contraception which I am opposed to.

Although one other thing it is not always easy to find parents to adopt all unwanted children.

This is not an easy one is it
Report UBLE/REGY January 6, 2019 8:42 PM GMT
You are right to ponder on this akabula

Although aome adopted children are ok with it, probably the majority

maybe?
Report FatherMaguire January 7, 2019 12:12 AM GMT
Agree with Studyform here, it's totally up to the woman, and 99% of them would not take the decision lightly. You only need to look at the crime stats in the US a generation after abortion was legalised to see that bringing unwanted and unloved children into the world causes huge problems in society - it's a fact that the world is massively over-populated, and forcing women to give birth to unwanted children is probably something we can do without
Report FatherMaguire January 7, 2019 12:13 AM GMT
FYI, the crime stats went down dramatically a generation after abortion was legalised
Report Culvin January 7, 2019 3:07 AM GMT
In this day and age , abortions really should be in very few figures . How difficult is it for a fella to just put a bit of rubber on the end of it or a girl to take a tablet the next day .
Report Just Checking January 7, 2019 10:06 AM GMT
Have any of the reproduction expert geniuses above had sex more than a couple times, and realised the frequency with which e.g. condoms (branded ones) properly applied can break, malfunction otherwise, or the female pill can also malfunction?

Jeeze....
Report Just Checking January 7, 2019 10:12 AM GMT
Some stats:
https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control/condom/how-effective-are-condoms
"If you use condoms perfectly every single time you have sex, they’re 98% effective at preventing pregnancy. But people aren’t perfect, so in real life condoms are about 85% effective — that means about 15 out of 100 people who use condoms as their only birth control method will get pregnant each year"

Given I'm a notorious 10 times a night trooper [1], that means that approximately even if they are put on correctly, every .. 9.8 nights (median, let's not get into the variance) there's a good chance I'm knocking up some of the top class "betfair groupy" clunge who hang around me!

[1] As long as I'm thinking about Big D peanuts advertisements.
Report Just Checking January 7, 2019 10:43 AM GMT
Oh and re the "man has no interest" assertion by the forums predictably feminist friendly leftie brigade.
I'm sure many men would be fine with that IF the "we have no interest" signature meant there was never any future
obligation. Is that the deal you are offering? Of COURSE you aren't. The femimist left would crucify you.

You (despite the fact lefties live by the concept) can't have it both ways. You can't say "men have no say
in the matter" and then the result of it the same equation is "men have an 18 year / life long HUGE
obligation on the same matter".

What I'm saying obviously makes sense. I'm sure it wouldn't go down well in SJW / virtue signalling circles though...

I mean never mind the examples I've seen in MY small experience of women trying to entrap men through pregnancy,
there have even been examples where women use used condoms to do it!!!
Report SontaranStratagem January 7, 2019 10:52 AM GMT

Jan 6, 2019 -- 9:07PM, Culvin wrote:

In this day and age , abortions really should be in very few figures . How difficult is it for a fella to just put a bit of rubber on the end of it or a girl to take a tablet the next day .

Not difficult but we are talking about the stupid age here

My cousin didn't even know after Ejaculation it takes hours for the "left over" to be gone

He generally believes all he had to do was go for a p*** and he could go again 30 minutes later with no risk Crazy

Report SontaranStratagem January 7, 2019 10:53 AM GMT
And the younguns think "pulling out" means no chance of getting her pregnant

If they don't even know their own limits/body etc what chance have we got? Laugh
Report SontaranStratagem January 7, 2019 11:01 AM GMT

Jan 7, 2019 -- 4:43AM, Just Checking wrote:

Oh and re the "man has no interest" assertion by the forums predictably feminist friendly leftie brigade. I'm sure many men would be fine with that IF the "we have no interest" signature meant there was never any future obligation. Is that the deal you are offering? Of COURSE you aren't. The femimist left would crucify you.You (despite the fact lefties live by the concept) can't have it both ways. You can't say "men have no say in the matter" and then the result of it the same equation is "men have an 18 year / life long HUGE obligation on the same matter".What I'm saying obviously makes sense. I'm sure it wouldn't go down well in SJW / virtue signalling circles though...I mean never mind the examples I've seen in MY small experience of women trying to entrap men through pregnancy, there have even been examples where women use used condoms to do it!!!

Women who do that are pretty classless

But men really should read the signals better, and a man should always buy his own condoms Wink

Report SontaranStratagem January 7, 2019 11:06 AM GMT
If a man wants to father a child then fair game

But if a man doesn't want to father a child then either make its bagged and you've bagged it with your bought rubber, control your urges and nip off for a sly one of the wrist, or pay for a prostitute perhaps?

women aren't daft, they know us men have needs ffs
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com