Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
lybertyne
19 Oct 18 16:04
| Topic/replies: 5,530 | Blogger: lybertyne's blog
I know there's a thread already but I prefer this title.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-45918845
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View 20 Asian Paedophiles Convicted in...
Show More
Report conditor October 19, 2018 10:18 PM BST
You sound bitter chap? Why?
Report casemoney October 19, 2018 10:28 PM BST
Golden 100 percent SPOT ON Sad  This is where our Liberal Luvvies have got us to ,Lord only knows what the Future Holds ..
Report moisok October 19, 2018 10:46 PM BST
sorry I have been away counting my winnings - what has happened

ps

bit day tomorrow - soccerball in the uk  yipee!!!

ps
vettel gets 3 grid penalty   - will he score - oh dear!!!
Report moisok October 19, 2018 10:47 PM BST
that is a big day not a bit day - but then it might be

beer tokens spent and now talking ho ho
Report tictacman1 October 19, 2018 11:26 PM BST
The list of towns goes on and on.........

Newcastle....... 17 men and one woman was convicted over the sexual abuse more than 100 girls some as young as 13 it emerged that many experts believe the horrific list of convictions to be merely the tip of the iceberg.

One former Crown Prosecution Service chief Lord Macdonald of River Glaven admitted that in the past investigations had been hampered by police fears of appearing racist.

Rotherham -...... The issue of child abuse in the town first came to light in 2010 when five Asian men were jailed for sexual offences against under-age girls.

A 2014 inquiry found there were more than 1,400 victims of grooming and sex exploitation in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013.

Rochdale -....... The trial of nine Asian men for grooming young white girls for sex attracted widespread public outrage and sparked a national debate when they were convicted in 2012.

The gang received jail sentences of between four and 19 years for offences committed against five girls - aged between 13 and 15 - in and around Rochdale between 2008 and 2010.

Oxford -........ In 2013, five members of a sadistic paedophile ring were handed life sentences, while two others were each jailed for seven years at the Old Bailey.

The court heard how six girls, aged between 11 and 15, were plied with alcohol and drugs before being forced to perform sex acts.

All of the men were of Pakistani origin apart from two brothers, who were from north Africa.

Bristol -...... Some 13 Somali men were jailed for more than a total of more than 100 years after they were convicted in 2014 of running an inner city sex ring.

Victims as young as 13 were preyed upon, sexually abused and trafficked across Bristol to be passed around the men's friends for money.

Aylesbury -...... Six Asian men were jailed in 2015 for grooming vulnerable under-age white girls between 2006 and 2012.

The Old Bailey heard victims would be plied with alcohol and forced to perform sex acts for as little as "the price of a McDonalds".

Peterborough -....... A total of 10 men were convicted of child sex crimes in the town, including "predatory" restaurant boss Mohammed Khubaib, who was originally from Pakistan.

He was jailed for 13 years at the Old Bailey in 2015, after he was found guilty of forcing a 14-year-old girl to perform a sex act on him and nine counts of trafficking for sexual exploitation, involving girls aged from 12 to 15, between 2010 and 2013.

Huddersfield......Twenty men have been found guilty of being part of a grooming gang that raped and abused girls as young as 11 in Huddersfield.

The men were convicted of more than 120 offences against 15 girls.

Victims were plied with drink and drugs and then "used and abused at will" in a seven-year "campaign of rape and abuse" between 2004 and 2011.

All theese victims got life sentences .....and on we go
Report casemoney October 19, 2018 11:29 PM BST
Tip of the Iceberg,  Tic  Sad
Report moisok October 19, 2018 11:35 PM BST
No Ipswich in those??
Report Capt__F October 19, 2018 11:41 PM BST
Birmingham ?
Report tictacman1 October 19, 2018 11:46 PM BST
Ipswich.....Four men targeted a 13-year-old girl and used her as a "sex slave" at a house in Ipswich, a court has heard.

The four, who are from London and Ipswich, deny a range of sex and trafficking charges at their trial at Norwich Crown Court,

allegedly took her to a house in Bulwer Road, Ipswich which was used as a clubhouse by him and fellow members of a gang called “Soldiers of Odin”

A jury has failed to reach a verdict in a five-week trial over an alleged rape of a 15-year-old girl in Ipswich.
Report TheFear October 19, 2018 11:54 PM BST
what these cnts did is obviously the main part of this story but shouldn't social services be able to protect these young girls in the first place? I read one was vulnerable because her mum was an addict - so what the f were the social services doing?
Report Facts October 20, 2018 9:40 AM BST
" .......Words fail me when politicians, more so the Home Secretary race-bait on such life damaging circumstances like Sexual Grooming.

I have absolute zero tolerance on any man (or woman) who sexually abuses children - I don’t give a **** about what race they are......."
Report impossible123 October 20, 2018 9:52 AM BST
The Mini Cab Licensing Authority (I presume there is one up North - I mean it in a good way) do require prospective mini cab drivers to apply and secure a Criminal Records Bureau prior to granting a licence to operate. Post this disclosure on 'Sexual Grooming' it would not surprise me the least if potential customers especially young white girls in the areas affected turn down booked journeys if the drivers are Asian looking, and I'd not blame them at all, if so.
Report saddo October 20, 2018 10:03 AM BST
I doubt you will find one in a hundred that is not 'Asian looking' in towns like Huddersfield, Dewsbury etc. I drove to the pub last night and just had one because I didn't want to taxi home. You would have to visit these towns to understand.
Report flushgordon1 October 20, 2018 10:24 AM BST
200 years- 10 years each ,out in 5 they should be in jail for a minimum 20 stretch each.
Report Ibrahima Sonko October 20, 2018 10:29 AM BST
Sentences do seem rather short
Report flushgordon1 October 20, 2018 10:30 AM BST
Then deported
Report impossible123 October 20, 2018 10:46 AM BST
I read the sentence for each and every one of those found guilty, and those committed a sexual offence eg rape were sentence to 8 yrs for each offence (16 yrs if 2x); facilitators and/or those engaged for a financial gain less. A few found guilty have yet to be sentenced.

I concur, those found guilty born outside the UK must be sent back to their original country - no mitigating circumstance allowed or accepted - in order to convey a stern message to the Pakistani community as a whole (pc or not) a hideous crime like 'Sexual Grooming' of young girls will not be tolerated no matter what; the Pakistani community as a whole especially its 'elders' need to get a grip of this despicable and hideous behaviour from their younger folks and do whatever necessary to stop it in the future.

This is not specific community bashing, but other ethnic minorities do not wish to be tarnished with the same brush either. Name and shame, that is my motto!
Report InsiderTrader October 20, 2018 11:08 AM BST
When the final numbers are worked out (is this is ever actually stopped) I fear it will run into hundreds of thousands of ruined lives.

It is time those who turned a blind eye are arrested and jailed.

At the very least those that turned a blind eye should not be allowed to work in child services or the police ever again.

https://www.lgcplus.com/services/children/updated-ex-rotherham-chief-missed-chances-to-tackle-cse/7021141.article

Yet people go on from failing in Rotherham to run councils and child protection services elsewhere.

No one is standing up for these vulnerable girls and taking civil action against those who failed them.
Report saddo October 20, 2018 11:10 AM BST
I found it odd that a Sikh was involved, they are well thought of round here, especially in Leeds. Turns out he converted.

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/huddersfield-grooming-gang-ringleader-life-15294990
Report InsiderTrader October 20, 2018 11:18 AM BST
It is interesting that some people like to blame one community rather than look at the overall causes which might be an ideology that looks places men at the top and non believer women at the bottom.

It could be that UK has this problem with the Pakistani community because they are the biggest group here. In other countries it is Moroccan and Somili gangs.

Then there is the Lara Logan case in Egypt
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/SHOWBIZ/TV/05/01/lara.logan.interview/index.html

Bringing in people from a different culture with a different attitude to women is going to cause problems. For instance in that article it says:

A survey in 2008 by the Egyptian Center for Women's Rights claimed that 98% of foreign women and 83% of Egyptian women in the country had been sexually harassed.

Think how just a few decades ago sexually harassment was just one of those things in the UK. There was no such thing as rape in marriage. It was illegal to be gay.

If we bring in people from countries with less progressive attitudes problems will occur.

What amazes me about the whole thing is that it is the 'progressives' that are pushing for this mass immigration of people with un-progressive values.
Report impossible123 October 20, 2018 11:28 AM BST
Remember the lady Ceo of a London Council who was dismissed (courtesy of pressure from Ed Balls then Health Secretary) who was made the scapegoat rather than the failures of the system resulting from severe cutbacks by government funding) but who then successfully gained enormous financial compensation for her dismissal several years later?

Another was the diligent and respected immigrant female junior doctor who was let down by the NHS system and one of her senior colleague who chose to lecture in a uni on the same day instead of being present in his ward, and then struck off by the General Medical Council for gross misconduct over the unfortunate death of a child, but who was correctly reinstated after a protest by her fellow doctors - junior and senior - and crowd funding.

I believe when a crime has been committed which resulted in personal injury eg physical and/or mental, but not materialistic, an investigation must be conducted without fail regardless.
Report InsiderTrader October 20, 2018 11:35 AM BST
Under English law it is called 'Duty of Care'
Report Injera October 20, 2018 11:47 AM BST
No mention of Telford?? More Chinese atrocities there. Possibly bigger than Rotherham.

Wiki:

In 2018, investigations by the Sunday Mirror alleged that the extent of the Telford grooming gang was far more vast than had previously been believed, with claims of up to 1,000 girls, most of them white,[11] having been victims of trafficking, drugging, beating, rape and even murder by members of the group and other groups, who are suspected to number in the hundreds, making it the largest of any grooming scandal to date.

Similar with other grooming gang cases, it was alleged that the authorities failed to keep details of abusers from Asian communities for fear of being seen as racist,[15] with police having known about gang activities since the early 1990s.

Many of the social workers and the victims involved in the investigation testified that the police and local council were unwilling, unhelpful and sometimes intentionally obstructive of their efforts to report and arrest the perpetrators, in which "Council Staff viewed abused and trafficked children as 'prostitutes' instead of victims".

"police failed to investigate one recent case five times until an MP intervened", a victim dropped out of pursuing an investigation against her abusers because she "didn’t feel she was being emotionally supported" by police, and a victim claimed that "officers discouraged her from pursuing her request for evidence after she told them she was speaking to the Mirror".[16]
Report Just Checking October 20, 2018 1:00 PM BST
"I found it odd that a Sikh was involved, they are well thought of round here,"

I found that surprising as well.

"especially in Leeds. Turns out he converted."

So he wasn't a Sikh when he was doing these acts.
Report saddo October 20, 2018 1:04 PM BST
He was Muslim.
Report Lady Faye Verrit October 20, 2018 1:07 PM BST
If you can backtrack to previous posts, you will see that my son was on the jury for just one defendant....

Unbelievably, there were some jury members who were unsure, but were over ruled!

I would have to go back myself to check the stats but I find it interesting and, in a way satisfying that there were no Asians on
the jury, when statistically there should have been!

If this was by design, it gives me some comfort that common sense has prevailed as, otherwise,it's a fair guess that some would be known to the jury!

I have two lists here....one of twenty, and one of twenty seven....

One list is earlier, and has the name of my son's jury case....interestingly, he and others are on both lists!

I was going to do some analysis, but it was too much of a chore, and wouldn't benefit me or anyone else, so left it.

I could put them on here if anyone is interested, or otherwise PM them....
Report alun2005 October 20, 2018 5:18 PM BST
Home Secretary criticised by Lammy and Abbott for his Twitter comments after this case. There's a surprise.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/sajid-javid-lambasted-apos-asian-101156740.html
Report saddo October 20, 2018 5:22 PM BST
Telling the truth is seen as being worse for the country than industrial scale sex offences, by the usual suspects.
Report InsiderTrader October 20, 2018 5:24 PM BST
209 comments. All the ones I have read support the Home Secretary.

The idea we can write about white people doing bad things but not any other race or religion is ridiculous.
Report Injera October 20, 2018 5:26 PM BST
Bizarre response! He mentioned Asia which is a fairly large place!!! Yet Lammy still says:

By singling out ‘Asians’ he not only panders to the far right but increases the risk of violence and abuse against minorities across the country.

Bonehead.
Report InsiderTrader October 20, 2018 5:28 PM BST
Unfortunately sex offenses are committed on an industrial scale in the UK (and world wide). 40% of girls and 20% of boys suffer from it.

What is shocking about these cases is groups work together to commit the crimes. They are not sickos acting alone in fear of being caught by their peers. They are committing the crimes with their peers.
Report Injera October 20, 2018 5:30 PM BST
And in the the knowledge that Plod, Councils and Child services will not stop them.
Report casemoney October 20, 2018 5:32 PM BST
Lammy another Card Player absolutely thieving a living ,as for Abbott ,who listens Grin
Report DenzilPenberthy October 20, 2018 5:34 PM BST
Surprised Lammy wasn't trying to blame the Albanians.
Report Pokermonster October 20, 2018 5:36 PM BST
Politicians like Abbott and Lammy are shameless hypocrites. Such blind denial of the facts is one reason these disgusting crimes have stayed under the radar for so long.

The only exception I take with our Home Secretary's tweet is his use of the adjective "Asian." He should have typed "Pakistani" or "Muslim" for more clarity.
Report RLKingPunter October 20, 2018 6:23 PM BST
Wheres the Parents of all these Girls esp the Fathers Brothers and Uncles ? No Daughter of mine would be knocking about with this Vermin, sadly most of the victims will be one parent Families with the Dad long gone .
Report treetop October 20, 2018 6:32 PM BST
Not fair to imply blame on vulnerable children who have difficult home life or in childrens homes RLK. Adults abusing children at an age when they are susceptible to scumbags can't ever be excused.
Report saddo October 20, 2018 6:34 PM BST
Nothing goes on in Muslim areas like these without everyone knowing about it. All the good law abiding Muslims have looked the other way for all this time. They do themselves no favours.
Report moisok October 20, 2018 7:58 PM BST
What you fools - all you knuckle dragging robinson supporters, fail to realise it is a cultural thing.  Now wrap yourself up in your Edl and engerland flags - go to bed and read your mein kampf.

that has put you in your plaice

#I nose I reed the gruniad
Report casemoney October 20, 2018 7:58 PM BST
Punter has a Point ,a lot of Victims Deprived, Free chicken an Chips Bottles of Pop ,next the Vodka Comes Out Sad

Abdullah and the Chaps move in . Sad
Report moisok October 20, 2018 8:12 PM BST
It's good at the snack bar.
Report moisok October 20, 2018 8:13 PM BST
Messi taken off - bad injury to his arm!!
Report moisok October 20, 2018 8:15 PM BST
I cannot believe muslims would look the other way when young girls are being abused in their community.  cough cough!!
Report Injera October 20, 2018 8:48 PM BST
Sky News have just a done a brilliant job of informing us that these men are not true Muslims, don't attend Mosques etc.

Shameless scenes indeed.
Report casemoney October 20, 2018 9:52 PM BST
Have they defined what a True Muslim is ?

Didn't the Supreme Leader Marry a Child ?
Report casemoney October 20, 2018 9:54 PM BST
Infact is it not still Legal in other Muslim countries to marry a young Child ??

I would say these men have a lot in common with true Muslims .
Report moisok October 20, 2018 9:56 PM BST
good men look away and allow it to happen
meanwhile the women agitate against men
Report alun2005 October 20, 2018 9:56 PM BST
Sky News have just a done a brilliant job of informing us that these men are not true Muslims, don't attend Mosques etc.

Shameless scenes indeed.

Correct.

Possibly even more shameless still was this human tragedy of a 'BBC Home Affairs Correspondent' who made a swift and pitiful attempt to 'downplay' the M****m element in this 'Asian' Paedophile Gang by making claims about the 'leader'. 

Alas, his Twitter account has seemingly gone silent since people understandably asked about the faith of the other 19 convicted rapists.

https://twitter.com/BBCDomC/status/1053319897697136640
but the men control the community

what say the women?
Report moisok October 20, 2018 9:59 PM BST
the bbc is like me   -    BENT
Report casemoney October 20, 2018 9:59 PM BST
No age limits have been fixed by Islam for marriage according to Reuben Levy,[30] and "quite young children may be legally married". The girl may not live with the husband however until she is fit for marital sexual relations.[30] The Hanafi madhhab of Islamic fiqh maintains that a wife must not be taken to her husband's house until she reaches the condition of fitness for sexual relations.
Report moisok October 20, 2018 10:00 PM BST
any port in a storm  oh ho ho ho
Report impossible123 October 20, 2018 10:02 PM BST
Always blaming on the religion and not its practitioners or community. The abusers in the churches, was that religion too or just sick individuals abusing their position and/or power?
Report moisok October 20, 2018 10:03 PM BST
who looked the other way when all this was going on

after all most of them couldn't vote so are of no importance

not of voting age

plus they are not the type you want in your nice local ward or constituency

particularly if it is tory

Labour pretend they are concerned but wouldn't want one of this lot complaining about
a gang and what it has done to them.

#you would have to be a 'right on' tax paid for employee not someone off a sink estate
or someone from a care home
Report casemoney October 20, 2018 10:05 PM BST
In Islamic legal terminology, Baligh refers to a person who has reached maturity, puberty or adulthood and has full responsibility under Islamic law. Legal theorists assign different ages and criteria for reaching this state for both males and females.[32] In marriage baligh is related to the Arabic legal expression, hatta tutiqa'l-rijal, which means that the wedding may not take place until the girl is physically fit to engage in sexual intercourse. Some Hanafi scholars hold the opinion that sexual intercourse may take place before puberty, as long as it's not injurious to one's health.[33] In comparison, baligh or balaghat concerns the reaching of sexual maturity which becomes manifest by the menses. The age related to these two concepts can, but need not necessarily, coincide. Only after a separate condition called rushd, or intellectual maturity to handle one's own property, is reached can a girl receive her bridewealth.[34]

Dear Me it Gets Worse  Sad
Report moisok October 20, 2018 10:06 PM BST
be a 'right on' employee paid for by public taxes   - to get it right

mummy's men tum are full of them
Report casemoney October 20, 2018 10:08 PM BST
These are the Laws they are Meant to be Living by Impossible ,I don't know what age they are taught this Shyte but it must surely have an Impact on their Views towards sex and Girls ,,
Report moisok October 20, 2018 10:08 PM BST
I have to laugh

no sorry it is serious

do you know how many charities are taking this up and fighting it world wide

there are at least 4 in the uk alone

it is simply unbelievable

but it is so cultural -  embrace it
Report impossible123 October 20, 2018 10:19 PM BST
No other group - minority or not - have behaved in this hideous manner. I hope this was not done to devalue the victims, their race and/or religion out of vindictiveness.

Maybe this is irrelevant. Has anyone noticed the Chinese community are barely in the public eye or been left alone? I understand this community is known for their self-reliance and commercial astuteness, but not politically minded; they seem to be invisible to the others. Maybe the kung-fu is the deterrent - Bruce Lee to the rescue.
Report moisok October 20, 2018 10:21 PM BST
that is a very subtle point wot you have maid impossible
Report moisok October 20, 2018 10:21 PM BST
but isn't their a theory about groups and numbers of populationg and place

ie as they increase in influence
Report moisok October 20, 2018 10:22 PM BST
new werd their - populaitiong  and plaice
Report casemoney October 20, 2018 10:28 PM BST
Agree Impossible , Catholic Religion Rife with Child rapists , However, this particular thread is regarding recent Child rapists in this Country and the Denial that has been and still appears to be going on regarding that .
Report saddo October 20, 2018 10:34 PM BST
What is it about taxis, fumes getting in?

A Halifax taxi driver who picked up a passenger outside a Leeds city centre pub before driving to remote location and raping him has been jailed for 12 years. Father-of-five Mohammed Ilyas, 44, targeted the man in his fifties after his victim left the New Penny pub on Call Lane.

Read more at: https://www.halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/halifax-taxi-driver-and-father-of-five...
Report northanlite October 20, 2018 10:35 PM BST
No time for excuses. They see themselves as somehow superior and woman as inferior. western woman seem extra inferior. as mentioned above i wish the term Asian was knocked on the head,
the chinese don't seem to be complicit.
There are child abusers from many backgrounds but that group grooming thing seems very particular to organised Pakistani men.
How can this have gone undetected? I'm guessing it didn't, just went ignored.
Report moisok October 20, 2018 10:43 PM BST
VOTES!!

When a politician raises the issue they get demoted within their own party

my fkn party too but it is ok coz it is 'progessive' not to upset the 3 million voters

hope you get this!!
Report northanlite October 20, 2018 10:47 PM BST
need to keep party politics out of this & race & religion. it is purely about right & wrong & why this wrong was allowed to happen.
I do realise it will be difficult to get to that truth by ignoring the above.
Report moisok October 20, 2018 10:48 PM BST
no chance

it is nearly all political  - it is all about a new order

this is part of it

embrace it
Report impossible123 October 20, 2018 10:49 PM BST
I do not think religion is the reason why this hideous crime has happened and still happening (fairly certain of that). It could be the mindset of the offenders; their arrogance and/or ignorance; a possible lack of intellectual capacity; sexual depravity; pressure to conform at home; an issue of identity, etc.

Denial has always been the weakest point of this community, sad to say, and unless this is forthcoming this behaviour will continue, I believe. I understand the white community is unable and inappropriate to respond without being accused of being racist maybe the minority group could assist.

Why no contribution from the learned profession eg health professionals, psychiatrists, doctors, etc yet? Hiding to nothing and too sensitive an issue to be debating with no financial gain?
Report Just Checking October 20, 2018 10:53 PM BST
Alun re this b*stards supposed "sikhism", as brought up by the apologists at the BBC, accrording to the link earlier:

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/huddersfield-grooming-gang-ringleader-life-15294990
"His abuse may have begun in 2004 with a 13 or 14-year-old girl - who is referred to as Girl A."
"The now-married dad, who converted to Sikhism in 2013, denied every charge and even knowing some of his victims."

I.e. He only "converted" recently after he'd done all this evil sh1t.

I so despise the BBC.
Report moisok October 20, 2018 10:53 PM BST
the good book is like an instruction manual

you should look at modern day forums to see what is said about the role of women

in this country
Report moisok October 20, 2018 10:55 PM BST
I reed and I nose

and I reed the excuses in the guardian

I am well red.
Report Just Checking October 20, 2018 10:56 PM BST
I think every single time he's opened his mouth Lammy is wrong. For example a while back he said the Grenfell inquiry Judge shouldn't be white or male.

I.e. the judge should be selected according to racial and gender criteria.

How more astoundingly hypocritical and prejudiced can a person get without knowing it?
Report northanlite October 20, 2018 10:57 PM BST
what is the new order? be careful what you wish for, you might not be part of it
Report moisok October 20, 2018 11:04 PM BST
no chance I am two much of a loose cannon

I want accountability and democracy   oh  yes  and TRUTH

they will have me in a home eventually   for insane people who ever believed or fort for that
Report moisok October 20, 2018 11:07 PM BST
can you remember the days when the go to newspaper was the go to place for radical opinion and truth

now it has become an establishment newspaper with very small circulation and the independent owned by a dictator

ha ha

fun times - fortunately I will be long gone at the conclusion

good luck
xxxxxxxxx
Report moisok October 20, 2018 11:07 PM BST
whoops   the manchester guardian
Report Lady Faye Verrit October 21, 2018 11:04 AM BST
A bit too much of a read back, but has anything been said about the victims ethnicity/nationality?

In my own head, I had previously imagined them as white British, but I'm now questioning that!
Report casemoney October 21, 2018 2:27 PM BST
"the good book is like an instruction manual"

Sad
Report lybertyne October 22, 2018 12:27 PM BST
I see the Home Secretary has used my phrase Happy
Report alun2005 October 22, 2018 12:49 PM BST
More news of the Left's response to Home Secretary's comments on the 'Asian' Paedophiles.

Can you imagine the outrage that would have followed if these remarks were aired at a Conservative/UKIP event?

https://order-order.com/2018/10/22/sajid-javid-branded-house-muslim-at-event-addressed-by-abbott-and-mcdonnell/
Report impossible123 October 22, 2018 4:34 PM BST
Request a no Pakistani driver please could be a start, if ordering a cab. Maybe then a more appropriate response from their elders; hit them where it hurts ie in their pockets!
Report saddo October 22, 2018 5:18 PM BST
You have no other option in some towns. I'm not sure everyone is aware of how some places are.
Report Reynard October 22, 2018 5:51 PM BST
impossible123 • October 22, 2018 4:34 PM BST
Request a no Pakistani driver please could be a start

Maybe , but the ringleader was a sikh so maybe "no asian driver" would be safer option Plain
Report Ibrahima Sonko October 22, 2018 6:21 PM BST
Charming video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvWU3LcJveM
Report impossible123 October 22, 2018 6:35 PM BST
I'm sure there are non-Pakistani cab drivers in every town; it could also be earnings enhancing for them. I certainly would request a non-Pakistani cab driver if I was ordering one in the future for female friends; we all need to do our bit if the community concerned do not, I'm afraid.

I believe the ringleader only converted to Sikhism post the charges...possibly to distance himself from that community in the hope of securing a lesser sentence or an acquittal. A coward of the extreme scale; cannot do the sentence, don't do the crime, simple! Let's hope he stays in prison for the rest of his life.
Report saddo October 22, 2018 6:38 PM BST
impossible123    22 Oct 18 18:35 
I'm sure there are non-Pakistani cab drivers in every town;

I'm sure you are wrong.
Report impossible123 October 22, 2018 6:54 PM BST
Seriously,...is cabbing a monopolistic Pakistani vocational these days? What's happened to the others? I can see a business opportunity in the offing.
Report casemoney October 22, 2018 8:59 PM BST
Sat Navs destroyed the Game ,Straight off the plane away you go ,Had cab drivers in London I am sure had Just landed...
Report impossible123 October 22, 2018 9:45 PM BST
Was in one over 10 years ago, his driving was bordering on reckless. Thank goodness, it was a short journey I took otherwise would have asked to stop.
Report northanlite October 23, 2018 3:36 AM BST
the elephant in the room is the lack of respect they have for our children, our country, our laws.
obviously  i was not in court but there seemed consternation when they got sentenced. There wives
are sticking by them??? that is a serious sickness.
i hope they all go to different jails & don't have a very nice time (i nearly wrote something very different)
Report Reynard October 23, 2018 7:56 AM BST
I just thought what you nearly wrote . Technically I have just committed an offence , I think Confused
Report saddo October 23, 2018 10:23 AM BST
The Mirror seem prepared to tell the truth.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/huddersfield-grooming-scandal-just-start-13450338
Report BARROWBOY October 23, 2018 10:29 AM BST
On mainstream tv the racial abuse on the Ryanair flight has been given as much coverage as the Pakistani paedo gang.
Report moisok October 23, 2018 10:51 AM BST
the mirror 'sort of'  tells the truth with a big picture of the  sikh gang leader who wasn't a sikh but a muslim when these horrific acts were carried out  - do you see how the waters get muddied yet again

Sikhs  must be livid as do the chinese, hindu, and the dozen other asian countries blanketed for blame under this bizarre
media attempt to obfuscate detail about GANG exploitation of girls.
Report moisok October 23, 2018 10:55 AM BST
poor girls do not matter in our society

it appears a diet of Meghan 'arry, x factor and dirty dancing are much more sellable

after all it is nicer isn't it - we don't want to talk about 'dirty poor girls' 

the kay burley show prefers to slam trump brexit and the rest of her biased news presentations

the imbalance is disgusting

the politicos remain inactive punishing any of their own who pursue the issue

but after all 4 million votes matter!!!
Report saddo October 23, 2018 10:59 AM BST
Doubling every ten years, do the luvvies not quite understand compound interest I wonder.
Report Platini October 23, 2018 9:02 PM BST
why the feminists are shielding them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gdUq7m9CEw
Report Ibrahima Sonko October 23, 2018 9:46 PM BST
Cant beat a bit of JD
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now