Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
DIFERENT GRAVY 12
04 Jul 18 07:48
Joined:
Date Joined: 01 Mar 07
| Topic/replies: 11,657 | Blogger: DIFERENT GRAVY 12's blog
GCSE chemistry set or fabricated terror?????

Whatch this space.
Share |
Show More
Loading...
Report detraveller July 14, 2018 1:06 AM BST
?
Report casemoney July 14, 2018 1:23 AM BST
Shocked  Put the Link up facts Plain
Report casemoney July 14, 2018 1:24 AM BST
Or put the Rod away ...
Report detraveller July 14, 2018 1:24 AM BST
Maybe he's suggesting they are the Skripal 2s?
Report detraveller July 14, 2018 1:25 AM BST
The more I look at that video the more they look like themGrin
Report casemoney July 14, 2018 1:26 AM BST
Have you a Link  ?
Report detraveller July 14, 2018 1:28 AM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKRd40pQ0lU
Report detraveller July 14, 2018 1:31 AM BST
I'll leave you to investigate this further. Goodnight.
Report casemoney July 14, 2018 1:40 AM BST
Happy
Report Facts July 14, 2018 2:15 AM BST
https://i0.wp.com/skwawkbox.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/fWAovRq.jpg?resiz...
Report lfc1971 July 14, 2018 8:07 AM BST
The usual suspects still trying desperately to find a way to blame the British government
Its not going to happen Happy
Report Facts July 14, 2018 8:51 AM BST
What's not going to happen ?
Report lfc1971 July 14, 2018 9:14 AM BST
Facts people like you have a long history of being blind to the murderous regimes from all over the world , not one of the leftists in Britain has ever apologised for their support over many decades for dictators such as Stalin and Mao ,
That’s the fact , so forget about your hatred of the Tory government and the British
No one cares
Report terry mccann July 14, 2018 9:20 AM BST
Why would the Russians uses a nerve agent take could be traced back to the Russians when they could use any other? The whole thing is a pile of horse manure Laugh. Some of you guys are a little daft sometimes
Report twonky July 14, 2018 9:20 AM BST
So the house has been sealed off for over a week and they suddenly find a bottle of novochoc in the house, really?

Do people actually believe this rubbish?
Report terry mccann July 14, 2018 9:22 AM BST
Other countries have secret services in case you don't know
Report terry mccann July 14, 2018 9:28 AM BST
And of course this a God send for Mrs.May,wonderful timing with brexsh1t going so terribly well
Report dave1357 July 14, 2018 9:29 AM BST
terry mccann • July 14, 2018 9:20 AM BST
Some of you guys are a little daft sometimes


ironic coming from the forum's least able critical thinker

sometimes an idiot is just an idiot

after S Freud
Report terry mccann July 14, 2018 9:35 AM BST
And there is nobody more daft than you c0ck,think VegasLaugh
Report terry mccann July 14, 2018 9:37 AM BST
Still believe that sh1te numpty? yes think you stupid enough,what a pity!Sad
Report terry mccann July 14, 2018 9:41 AM BST
Where there is no proof Dave will still believe,i might be near the bottom for having no brains but you are stone bonking last
Report detraveller July 14, 2018 9:48 AM BST

Jul 14, 2018 -- 9:20AM, twonky wrote:


So the house has been sealed off for over a week and they suddenly find a bottle of novochoc in the house, really?Do people actually believe this rubbish?


Yes. Ones with Russophobia. Read lfc's post for instance.

Report dave1357 July 14, 2018 10:04 AM BST

Jul 14, 2018 -- 9:35AM, terry mccann wrote:


And there is nobody more daft than you c0ck,think Vegas


terry mccann • July 14, 2018 9:35 AM BST
And there is nobody more daft than you c0ck,think Vegas


vegas?

for those of you watching at home.  We have

A man buying multiple guns
The same man buying large amounts of ammunition
The same man checking into a hotel room
The same man videoed bringing many large suitcases up to his hotel room
The same man found dead in the hotel room after the shooting with the above referenced guns, ammunition and suitcases around him.

Terry says he is innocent.  Terry has yet to provide the semblance of an explanation for the above.  Terry has no qualifications of any kind and spends his life reading nonsense on the internet.  Terry is the poster child of a wasted mind.

Report northanlite July 14, 2018 10:24 AM BST
the hilarious thing about this thread is those claiming there is not enough evidence then happily put
forward their own home spun theories as though they are in the know
Report Facts July 14, 2018 10:30 AM BST
lfc1971    14 Jul 18 09:14 
Facts people like you have a long history of being blind to the murderous regimes from all over the world , not one of the leftists in Britain has ever apologised for their support over many decades for dictators such as Stalin and Mao ,
That’s the fact , so forget about your hatred of the Tory government and the British
No one cares



I asked ' what's not going to happen '

You failed to answer the question, instead splurging out an hysterical nonsensical and inaccurate  rant, which clearly illustrates your pathetic agenda.
Report lfc1971 July 14, 2018 10:43 AM BST
Let me make it simple for you . Nether The British government, the Tory party , MI5, MI6 , porton down , or any other British government agency is going to be found to have any connection to the poisoning of the Sripals or Ms Sturgess and her partner no matter how much you would wish that to be the case

Understand ? Now do you see how easy it is to answer questions
There’s a few outstanding that I have asked you on this tread , at least 4)

Any chance of answering ? , no I thought not
Report detraveller July 14, 2018 10:51 AM BST
Russia has killed before and there's no reason to think why Russia won't be behind this. Now I don't need proof. Every govt tells me that Putin is a bad man and that is good enough for me. I believe that. Now that is how I am.
Report lfc1971 July 14, 2018 10:53 AM BST
^You see there’s another fool  , it’s like this
There is Britain and there is Russia
There is S Korea and there is N Korea

Don’t confuse one with the other
Report detraveller July 14, 2018 10:57 AM BST
wtf lfc I said exactly what you've been saying and i'm still a fool? Did you even read what I said?
Report lfc1971 July 14, 2018 10:58 AM BST
you’re confused again detraveller , don’t allow yourself to believe anything else
Report detraveller July 14, 2018 10:58 AM BST
ok
Report lfc1971 July 14, 2018 10:59 AM BST
not at all , you’re welcome
Report detraveller July 14, 2018 11:03 AM BST
.
Report terry mccann July 14, 2018 11:09 AM BST
But still no cctv or pics from a casino to back it up,you cant even take a sh1t without being filmed, never heard of a "patsy" Dave? A classic case of.
Report terry mccann July 14, 2018 11:15 AM BST
As IFC rightly says the British Government etc will not have anything to connect them to this rubbish nor will they prove it was the Russians.The whole thing is b0llocks
Report Facts July 14, 2018 11:44 AM BST
^ agreed.

The public will be ' told ' what has happened. It won't be the truth.
Report dave1357 July 14, 2018 11:58 AM BST

Jul 14, 2018 -- 11:09AM, terry mccann wrote:


But still no cctv or pics from a casino to back it up,you cant even take a sh1t without being filmed, never heard of a "patsy" Dave? A classic case of.


A man buying multiple guns
The same man buying large amounts of ammunition
The same man checking into a hotel room
The same man videoed bringing many large suitcases up to his hotel room
The same man found dead in the hotel room after the shooting with the above referenced guns, ammunition and suitcases around him.

Report winningthought July 14, 2018 12:00 PM BST
"Russia has killed before and there's no reason to think why Russia won't be behind this"

Then logically:

"UK has killed before and there's no reason to think why UK won't be behind this"
Report detraveller July 14, 2018 12:53 PM BST
@winning I was just having a go at lfc Grin
Report terry mccann July 14, 2018 1:04 PM BST
Pure F uckary DaveTongue Out
Report dave1357 July 14, 2018 1:34 PM BST
The case for the prosecution rests m'lud
Report akabula July 14, 2018 3:48 PM BST
So the house has been sealed off for over a week and they suddenly find a bottle of novochoc in the house, really?
No not really, they found it earlier. Everything in the house had to be handled carefully and anything that aroused suspicion or could contain the 'agent' had to be sent off for testing.
Report moisok July 14, 2018 3:52 PM BST
how does putin keep managing to sneak in all the time?
Report detraveller July 14, 2018 4:28 PM BST
When Trump sits with Putin, I think he will have a lot to say about UK's nonsense handling of this and blaming it on Putin with neither any evidence provided nor any agreement to a joint investigation. They need to invent a term on the line of Fake News. Maybe Fake attacks or something.
Report terry mccann July 14, 2018 5:11 PM BST
Putin is a genius,he is everywhereShocked
Report casemoney July 14, 2018 5:54 PM BST
Wonder what Kind of Bottle it was ? Why would it be randomly disgarded ,Why would anyone pick a bottle up and take it home ?

Something wrong somewhere .
Report terry mccann July 14, 2018 6:02 PM BST
No its an anti Russian thing,burnt the toast? blame the Russians!
Report dave1357 July 14, 2018 6:29 PM BST
no, detraveller, pootin will just spend hour after hour telling trump that the deep state is conspiring to ruin his presidency and delegitimise his record breaking victory.  He'll probably show some animations, like the ones he made up after killing the women and children on flight MH17.  After that he'll give him a joint statement of some kind to sign.  Trumpy will be a bit hesitant at first but pooty will win him round by saying "what big hands" and he will quickly sign.
Report donny osmond July 14, 2018 6:32 PM BST
bottle might have had a "drink me" lable on it

curiouser and curiouser




its got the makings of a good book and film, but we dont have an ending yet.
Report Reynard July 14, 2018 11:45 PM BST
Starring Theresa May as the Queen of Hearts ? Cool
Report terry mccann July 15, 2018 11:21 AM BST
Leak at Porton Down may be behind UK nerve agent poisoning-Russian Embassy. However diplomats said that they "cannot check or verify any British Statements" because London "refuses to cooperate with us in any possible way" with this issue.
Report detraveller July 15, 2018 11:42 AM BST
It would have been much easier if they'd blamed this on the IS and then said the russians gave it to the IS. Now the brits looking like complete morons.
Report dave1357 July 15, 2018 12:03 PM BST
errr I think its the standard utube/blog readers who are looking like complete morons as usual.
Report detraveller July 15, 2018 12:05 PM BST
I only see the brit govt looking like complete morons. I don't waste my time on utube/blogs. I only waste it on chit chat.
Report dave1357 July 15, 2018 12:15 PM BST
well they are morons, but not as much as the stooges who, when knowing virtually zero significant info about the issue, spout off as if they had personal briefings from the intelligence services to add to their Phds in nerve agent toxicology.
Report terry mccann July 15, 2018 12:44 PM BST
The usual tactics from Dave, it doesn't works c0ck but keep at it,yawn!! Dave the guy who thrives off no proof,you must be in your element here boy
Report dave1357 July 15, 2018 1:03 PM BST
terry on the vegas mass shooting

A man buying multiple guns
The same man buying large amounts of ammunition
The same man checking into a hotel room
The same man videoed bringing many large suitcases up to his hotel room
The same man found dead in the hotel room after the shooting with the above referenced guns, ammunition and suitcases around him.

Terry says he is innocent.  Terry has yet to provide the semblance of an explanation for the above.  Terry has no qualifications of any kind and spends his life reading nonsense on the internet.  Terry is the poster child of a wasted mind.
Report Reynard July 15, 2018 1:39 PM BST
Terry - Did you say this man was innocent ?
Report terry mccann July 15, 2018 2:08 PM BST
I said I think the guy was used as a patsy for the reasons given,ie no cctv no pics nothing and all in a place where there are cameras everywhere, as Dave points out lots of stuff to make people think it was him but what about the people who made the mistake to go on YouTube who were at the gig and said there was more than one shooter?
Report northanlite July 15, 2018 2:33 PM BST
what are you on about there is loads of cctv footage. no doubt you will now tell us it's all fake tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZRgVX8SYX4
Report terry mccann July 15, 2018 2:41 PM BST
Wrong, the FBI took it away so f uck knows what you are watching?? It certainly wasn't Paddock shooting at anyone from that room now was it North
Report northanlite July 15, 2018 2:52 PM BST
they don't have cctv in the rooms now do they. there is however bodycam footage of them breaking into the room.

https://news.sky.com/story/bodycam-footage-of-police-entering-las-vegas-shooter-stephen-paddocks-room-11356516

i'm not sure what it is you want to think happened. you certainly don't subscribe to Occam's razor theory do you
Report terry mccann July 15, 2018 3:00 PM BST
Laugh Monumental Bollocks,do you honestly think that proves he shoot anyone,do me a favour son
Report terry mccann July 15, 2018 3:01 PM BST
*shot, and yes cctv everywhere including the loo
Report northanlite July 15, 2018 3:04 PM BST
it must be exhausting being you.
with this poisoning case it is so weird i could just about believe any mad theory but in that case
i think it was just guy with a homicidal grudge and a lot of guns & ammo.
Report terry mccann July 15, 2018 3:12 PM BST
lol,what makes me tired is having a bit of banter with you North but at least you give an answer unlike some
Report dave1357 July 15, 2018 3:23 PM BST
terry on the vegas mass shooting

A man buying multiple guns
The same man buying large amounts of ammunition
The same man checking into a hotel room
The same man videoed bringing many large suitcases up to his hotel room
The same man found dead in the hotel room after the shooting with the above referenced guns, ammunition and suitcases around him.

Terry says he is innocent.  Terry has yet to provide the semblance of an explanation for the above.  Terry has no qualifications of any kind and spends his life reading nonsense on the internet.  Terry is the poster child of a wasted mind.
Report terry mccann July 15, 2018 3:25 PM BST
Talking about never a straight answer, he"s here now
Report dave1357 July 15, 2018 3:27 PM BST
btw terry how many times have you been to vegas?

There are no tv cameras in rooms or in many room corridors, just the exit and entrance points.

Casinos in vegas primarily care about their money, so the bulk of the surveillance is in the areas where their money is at risk.  That isn't hotel rooms.
Report dave1357 July 15, 2018 3:30 PM BST
This isn't difficult terry, which of these do you disagree with about paddock:

buying multiple guns

buying large amounts of ammunition

checking into a hotel room

videoed bringing many large suitcases up to his hotel room

found dead in the hotel room after the shooting with the above referenced guns, ammunition and suitcases around him.
Report dave1357 July 15, 2018 3:32 PM BST
Just like when he's questioned about various aspects of his fake moon landings theory, terry is awol
Report dave1357 July 15, 2018 3:34 PM BST
i don't think he actually has any theory about the skripal case, but if he has i imagine that it will be as laughable as all his other beliefs.
Report terry mccann July 15, 2018 5:44 PM BST
Dave,the skripal case is a totally mystery but I do think it was set up to blame the Russians, whats your thoughts on it?
Report terry mccann July 15, 2018 5:47 PM BST
btw where have I been proven wrong on anything,would you kindly list them Dave ta
Report dave1357 July 15, 2018 8:07 PM BST
This isn't difficult terry, which of these do you disagree with about paddock:

buying multiple guns

buying large amounts of ammunition

checking into a hotel room

videoed bringing many large suitcases up to his hotel room

found dead in the hotel room after the shooting with the above referenced guns, ammunition and suitcases around him.
Report Reynard July 15, 2018 8:22 PM BST
Not sure that the Las Vegas shootings are connected to the Salisbury 'poisonings' .
Completely different MO , plus the Las Vegas shooter was pronounced dead at the scene ..........
Report dave1357 July 15, 2018 8:40 PM BST
terry brought vegas up not me
Report Shrewd_dude July 15, 2018 9:59 PM BST
Dave not answering any questions it seems.
Report donny osmond July 16, 2018 12:11 AM BST
.....so it was in a perfume bottle.

but they didnt do anything with it for a month?


suppose a spy or smuggler would happily smuggle in perfume bottle, but if it
was mixed in uk ....why put it in a perfume bottle?

to utilise the atomiser to spray onto door handle?


hmmmm, need confirmation of course of perfume bottle, and origin of bottle !
Report JOMO July 16, 2018 8:10 AM BST
^ Good observations.

If it was Russians then perfume bottle makes sense in terms of smuggling. Does this increase the possibility of a Rosa Klebb doing the deed (or at least smuggling it in)? If the henchman was a man, would a bottle of Brut not be the logical smuggling receptacle? 

Would agree that if the Eau De Novichok was brewed up here then first thought it you don't need to go to those lengths to carry it about (plus there are Shirley safer carrying methods for the 21st century assassin than a glass bottle?). Then again I suppose you can't exactly walk 'round Salisbury with a Super Soaker full of the stuff, so perfume bottle still useful for practical reasons.

But then this segues into the Skripal II incident and how and why (and when) it came about. If we go with the accidental found-perfume-bottle-under-bush account (and presumably Rowley's account has shaped this) are we really believing that the would-be Skripal assassin (whether Klebb or Bond) just chucked the Novichok under a bush once to get rid? Seems incredibly unlikely to me. If you're Klebb, you'd could Shirley come up with a better hiding place than that. If you're Bond, you simply take the Brut bottle back to Q. Confused
Report dave1357 July 16, 2018 8:47 AM BST

Jul 15, 2018 -- 9:59PM, Shrewd_dude wrote:


Dave not answering any questions it seems.


Why should I answer questions?  I don't know anything about the skripal incident that isn't public?

Report dustybin July 16, 2018 9:08 AM BST
suppose a spy or smuggler would happily smuggle in perfume bottle, but if it
was mixed in uk ....why put it in a perfume bottle?


If this perfume bottle thesis turns out to be true then to me a pattern becomes more apparent.
Whether the Skirpals were originally targetted or not may be a red herring, based on the fact he had a background of espionage.

If it were put into a perfume bottle then it looks remarkably like the insidious tactic used with computer virus attacks using USB sticks.
Most people on finding a bottle of perfume would spray it even if they were then to throw it away.
Depending on its smell and assumed worth (perfume bottles tend to be very elaborate in design to increase their perception of value) then a person might even keep it.

With USB virus attacks, USB sticks are just left in public areas, car parks etc to look like somebody might have dropped something that creates intrigue and the nosey finder then attaches it to their computer and then the virus is passed to that device.

Well the perfume bottle acts the very same, just instead of a compter virus its a nerve agent and instead of the computer its a human.
Just the very presence of such an agent in the population is enough to create a story, perhaps the Skirpals were just unintended prey in the first instance.
Report dustybin July 16, 2018 9:19 AM BST
* though it is more likely the above tactic might have been used to target the female skirpal either way (either by design of Russians or British)
I doubt even if the bottle is recovered there will ever be any independent scrutiny however.
Report terry mccann July 16, 2018 9:21 AM BST
Usual sh1te then from Dave 20.09 dumping the "Official" claptrap,i mean whats there not to believe Laugh.
But like ive always said...the guy is a troll and not even a good one...don't censor him...let him speak so we can hear just how thick and uninformed he is.
Report dave1357 July 16, 2018 10:03 AM BST
Terry you're a stupid man.  You don't have any qualifications because you're stupid.  You can't engage in critical thinking because you're stupid.

You consistently promote narratives that would involve conspiracies so enormous and involving so many people that it would be utterly pointless to try to expose them.  In fact it is remarkable that someone like you, who completely devotes his limited intellect to that cause, hasn't been dispatched by the vast machinery of the conspirators.
Report terry mccann July 16, 2018 10:15 AM BST
And is how TROLL work, "yer thick,yer stupid,yer this yer that!
No you like mexico(one or the same)? NEVER EVER ANSWER A SINGLE QUESTION, get lost manAngry
Report Reynard July 16, 2018 10:41 AM BST
Terry you're a stupid man.  You don't have any qualifications because you're stupid.  You can't engage in critical thinking because you're stupid

Such constructive , reasoned debate and discussion is exactly what this forum is all about .
Similarly , any mention of concerns regarding other specific topics is often met with accusations of racism , fascism , 'right wing' etc . Much easier than addressing issues with reasoned , constructive debate . Childish name-calling is rarely an indicator of a being of higher intellect .
Report dave1357 July 16, 2018 11:00 AM BST
terry you are stupid though, that's the point.  You promote absurd theories that would require thousands of people to conspire in silence.  Not just one conspiracy theory but dozens, unrelated requiring thousands and thousands more. 

You won't answer the simplest of questions about your theories, like "did the apollo mission actually land on the moon" if no "how did they fake the telecoms traffic".

With the Vegas shooting you simply scream "patsy" without explaining:

Paddock bought the guns and ammo, Paddock checked into the hotel room, Paddock is videoed bringing multiple large suitcases to his room, after the shooting from his hotel room, Paddock is found dead surrounded by his suitcases full of the guns and ammo he bought.

In this case you say "the skripal case is a totally mystery but I do think it was set up to blame the Russians".

Once again no effort at all to consider the logistics and payoff of such a plan.

Russia's stock with the West has never been lower, there is hardly a pressing need to smear them.  This plan would require some sort of authority in government, who would allow the nerve agent to be developed immediately involving many people (who would know the use it had been put to after the event) - an enormous risk.  The payoff for this huge risk - a few diplomats sent home?

It is slightly more plausible that the material was stolen from Russia by British agents, but surely it would have been equally effective for smearing purposes just to announce that Russia had stocks of the substance? 

We are never going to know what Skripal was up to which would provide insight into whether the UK wanted him alive or the Russians wanted him dead, so there really isn't any point in speculating.  Russia has a track record of making strong statements when killing people that it feels are a threat, so it isn't at all surprising that they would use such a method.
Report dave1357 July 16, 2018 11:01 AM BST

Jul 16, 2018 -- 10:41AM, Reynard wrote:


Terry you're a stupid man.  You don't have any qualifications because you're stupid.  You can't engage in critical thinking because you're stupidSuch constructive , reasoned debate and discussion is exactly what this forum is all about .Similarly , any mention of concerns regarding other specific topics is often met with accusations of racism , fascism , 'right wing' etc . Much easier than addressing issues with reasoned , constructive debate . Childish name-calling is rarely an indicator of a being of higher intellect .


as above post - he is stupid that's the point.  That is why engaging with him on the relevant issues is fruitless.

Report terry mccann July 16, 2018 11:06 AM BST
You are a waste of space Dave,were you a bully at school as well sweetheart?
Report dave1357 July 16, 2018 11:08 AM BST
aaaand not the least effort to engage the issues.
Report JOMO July 16, 2018 11:26 AM BST
Report• Quote • Block User dustybin • July 16, 2018 9:19 AM BST
* though it is more likely the above tactic might have been used to target the female skirpal

Motive and whodunnit aside, I'm not sure that really squares with it being a door handle at the Skripal's that was seemingly "squirted", and not the Skripal daughter - this latter incident seems much more consistent with the woman seeing what the perfume was like. It would also mean that whoever done it m'lud would have had to go back to the Skripal house to fetch the perfume bottle back so they could chuck it under the bush.

Presumably plod have asked/will ask the Skripals if they encountered the bottle they've now got.
Report dustybin July 16, 2018 12:12 PM BST
They most likely will ask them, but whether we ever hear about it will be another matter.

Women test spray perfume on their wrists and rub it in, its not that hard to believe that getting on the hands and the hands touching the door handle.
There were early reports of this now dead woman 'going through bins'
Perhaps the perfume was disguarded?
Report JOMO July 16, 2018 12:39 PM BST
Yes, Skripal daughter could feasibly have done the wrist thing and contaminated the door handle. But how plausible is it that she survived direct contact yet Sturgess died doing (presumably) the same thing? Appreciate you can have different reactions/exposure levels etc. etc, but...

If she didn't like it and decided to chuck it in the bin, why the time lapse to Sturgess/Rowley taking a hit? What's the perfume bottle been doing all this time, and is brother's story about finding it under the bush accurate? Also, plod were all over the Skripal's house on the same day (and you'd think they'd have the nouse to check the bins) so, if the perfume bottle was fished out of the bin by a "passer by", they wouldn't have had much time to do it. It would also have been daylight.
Report Facts July 16, 2018 1:42 PM BST

'.......We are never going to know what Skripal was up to which would provide insight into whether the UK wanted him alive or the Russians wanted him dead, so there really isn't any point in speculating.  Russia has a track record of making strong statements when killing people that it feels are a threat, so it isn't at all surprising that they would use such a method.......'


A contradiction in terms here.

Yes, Russia has ' history' of assassinating enemies. They are successful. They weren't in the Skripals case.
As has been stated many times from various sources within Russia, if they wanted Skripal dead, he now woul be.

All this nonsense about nerve agents inside perfume bottles ,relying on someone finding it, squirting it, rubbing onto their wrists , etc etc is just that.......nonsense !!!
Report terry mccann July 16, 2018 1:47 PM BST
Dave says its the Russians cos he read it the Sun so must be trueTongue Out
Report dave1357 July 16, 2018 1:53 PM BST
oh a lie from terry - who'd have thought it?
Report terry mccann July 16, 2018 1:56 PM BST
Whichever rag DaveLaugh
Report moisok July 17, 2018 12:46 PM BST
keep repeating and people start to believe it - now who used to say that?
Report Reynard July 17, 2018 2:31 PM BST
Was it summat to do with Sky News being on a loop ? Cool
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now