Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
GLASGOWCALLING
08 Jun 18 22:14
| Topic/replies: 12,858 | Blogger: GLASGOWCALLING's blog
makes my blood boil, how could anyone do that.??  must be on drugs surely.  Mischief
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View phucking scummbags beating up that...
Show More
Report invicta June 8, 2018 10:43 PM BST
Probably use that as an excuse, a bullet in the head would be a cure.
Report casemoney June 8, 2018 10:57 PM BST
Been 2 or 3 old girls this week been attacked 100 yo broken neck in a bag snatch Sad
Report GLASGOWCALLING June 8, 2018 11:00 PM BST
yes i saw that case, mayor khan came on the news and basically said its terrible .   CryCry
Report Gin June 9, 2018 11:20 AM BST
Let's hope that they get caught and put in a cell with "Big Vern" for an hour or two.
Report Torquemada June 9, 2018 1:45 PM BST
Death penalty for anyone who inflicts such violence on old, defenceless people. It's the sort of thing that gets me most wound up. Those who resort to it are basically worthless to society. No leniency, no clever defence, no attempt at rehabilitation, they are the lowest of the low and deserve nothing.
Report casemoney June 9, 2018 1:58 PM BST
Its cannot be done Torque would be uproar among our Civ Lib mates .
Report ericster June 9, 2018 4:01 PM BST

Jun 9, 2018 -- 1:45PM, Torquemada wrote:

Death penalty for anyone who inflicts such violence on old, defenceless people. It's the sort of thing that gets me most wound up. Those who resort to it are basically worthless to society. No leniency, no clever defence, no attempt at rehabilitation, they are the lowest of the low and deserve nothing.

Catch them, convict them, release them, let them go free,  put their faces and crimes on the front pages of every newspaper in the country.

Report casemoney June 9, 2018 4:16 PM BST
Grin
Report ericster June 9, 2018 4:25 PM BST
Job done caseman and it wouldn't cost the tax-payer a penny.
Report Slicer June 9, 2018 4:57 PM BST
Is this the one that happened in Kingsbury NW Landan? Kingsbury used to be a very acceptable working class area of NW Landan. Of course. like certain other parts of Landan it has been over run by a certain product of the diversification of Landan, innit. Even the white boys talk with the accent. These people must be removed from the planet with extreme prejudice. Youthanasia should be applied to the people that dun it, innit! Unfortunately the Merde of Landan and his cohorts feel that saying tut tut to the perps faces is punishment enough! The Age of the Vigilante beckons!
Report casemoney June 9, 2018 4:58 PM BST
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-44424423

Just need the Release now , Didnt realise this  poor lady had Died RIP ,100 yo to have your life ended Like that Sad
Report ericster June 9, 2018 5:05 PM BST
What society needs, and it WILL come, I'm sure of it, is an enterprising sort with money too seek and destroy. And I DO mean... destroy.
Report moisok June 9, 2018 5:13 PM BST
14 year old moronoped rider place at home but will be strictly monitored by local youth offending team - curfew from 0700 to 1900  have they got that right??  no curfew after 7 pm?

if any of you know what one of these youth offending teams is you will be seething ho ho
Report ericster June 9, 2018 5:15 PM BST
Curfew shmurfew. Yeah whatever.
Report Slicer June 9, 2018 5:31 PM BST
Cull a few then few curs to curfew!
Report invicta June 9, 2018 7:06 PM BST
@ Slicer

The Age of the Vigilante beckons!

One can only hope.
Report dunlaying June 11, 2018 10:32 AM BST
I lived on a council estate where vigilantes took action against rowdy kids . Led by a thug the vigilantes turned into thugs and quickly became a bigger problem than the kids .
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now