Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
terry mccann
29 Jan 18 10:23
| Topic/replies: 9,423 | Blogger: terry mccann's blog
Now loads of stuff on the internet about dangerous this is to every living thing on this planet
if you care about yourself,your wife and kids,please look and at least tell other people about it before its too late for us all.
if you think I'm crazy that's fine but you will change your minds when you"ve seen for yourselves
Share |
Show More
Report DenzilPenberthy April 11, 2018 3:28 PM BST
Great points about dumbing down education,academic intelligence and fewer life skills.
Report DenzilPenberthy April 11, 2018 3:46 PM BST
Watched the first half thought provoking to say the least.
Report DenzilPenberthy April 11, 2018 4:07 PM BST
Division mechanisms and multiculturalism makes sense.
Report DenzilPenberthy April 11, 2018 4:26 PM BST
Cheers terry plenty to think about makes you realise how clueless and powerless we are.
Report terry mccann April 11, 2018 6:08 PM BST
well I'm glad you enjoy it den, Max is a great talker lol but he has a brilliant mind, he knows what these so called leaders are really about and that they don't give a tuppenny about the rank and file
Report DenzilPenberthy April 11, 2018 6:14 PM BST
He talks at a pace that lets you digest the info which is helpful normally I have to scribble things down when watching documentaries etc.
Report DenzilPenberthy April 11, 2018 6:23 PM BST
Sky news the same thing now absolutely no mention of the 31,875 5G 25 milliwatt (1 milliwatt max allowed for a 200lb human by law) on top of the lamp posts what a clueless bunch of lying ****s these lot are Angry
Report terry mccann April 12, 2018 8:12 AM BST
All in it together,begs the question what else do they lie about,the media tell us what they are told to tell us.Den "LED lights--A silent weapons assault"vid by Debby Tavares. Its all connected.
Report DenzilPenberthy April 12, 2018 8:28 PM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou4g-Izm47Q
Report DenzilPenberthy April 15, 2018 1:14 PM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvJur4a8NyU
Report DenzilPenberthy April 17, 2018 3:18 PM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W35Wpfg9_Y

This is what I'm living amongst Cry
Report SlippyBlue April 17, 2018 5:54 PM BST
You live in Gateshead then Denzil? I've got lots of mates up there and I usually stay in The Fleece pub in the High Street when I go up to visit them to see Palace play and go to the races. I do like my visits to the North East, such friendly people and I'm their adopted cockney up there Happy
Report DenzilPenberthy April 17, 2018 6:05 PM BST
It's years since I've had a pint in Gateshead High Street used to have the odd sly 1/3 on my lunch break after popping to the bookies as I worked in the Civic Centre as a kid (probably not more than 200m from the High Street).
Were you called Cockney ... then your name common way up North plus you lot sound more intelligent so people will listen to what you say regardless GrinWink
Report DenzilPenberthy April 17, 2018 6:10 PM BST
Digressing a bit slippy this is what happened to a guy I knew called Cockney John who wasn't the suicidal type Sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4EsQb2mSJs
Report Make my hay April 19, 2018 4:33 PM BST
Some old bloke standing in the middle of a field talking sense this morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qyH1rHg9HM&t=30s
Report DenzilPenberthy April 19, 2018 5:29 PM BST
I watched yesterdays video Mmh interesting listen I'll catch that one later when I've got no distractions cheers.
Report DenzilPenberthy April 19, 2018 6:01 PM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzYV5_KA99w

Gateshead residents should be watching these videos
Report DenzilPenberthy April 20, 2018 2:46 AM BST
Make my hay
19 Apr 18 16:33
| Topic/replies: 9,080 | Blogger: Make my hay's blog
Some old bloke standing in the middle of a field talking sense this morning

Agree thanks for posting the video.
Report terry mccann May 7, 2018 9:58 AM BST
"Proponents of 5G small cell towers and "Smart Cities" ignore the Precautionary Principle.Maybe they wont mind profuse sweating and all the other miserable side effects that come from exposure,but will you? How about the privacy violations,security risks and reduction of your property value?"
"If Employers want to install 5G in their businesses,maybe they"ll remove them when enough Employees get sick or their Businesses get hacked"

2 Questions 1."Do You Feel Lucky?" 2. "Well Do Ya" ?
Report DenzilPenberthy May 7, 2018 1:52 PM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX1Plg968pY

This could well be a 5G anthem in years to come
Report terry mccann May 7, 2018 5:19 PM BST
"Useless Eaters" Henry Kissinger." When I die I want to come back as a virus that kills millions" Phil the Greek,
gotta take the hint guys
Report DenzilPenberthy May 7, 2018 5:27 PM BST
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/30-population-control-quotes-that-show-that-the-elite-truly-believe-that-humans-are-a-plague-upon-the-earth_012013

Interesting subject
Report terry mccann May 7, 2018 5:40 PM BST
War isn't doing it quick enough so now we have come to this,no place to run no place to hideCry
Report terry mccann May 7, 2018 5:41 PM BST
30 quotes and all the clues are there
Report terry mccann May 7, 2018 5:48 PM BST
I was wondering why Attenborough hadn't said anything about the roll out of G5 Den and now I know why, they are all in it together ffs
Report DenzilPenberthy May 7, 2018 5:52 PM BST
He's probably not on the phone yet an abacus and slate type Grin
Report DenzilPenberthy May 7, 2018 5:54 PM BST
Meanwhille I'm gearing up for my daily jaunt away from it all probably to the river (again).
Report terry mccann May 7, 2018 5:54 PM BST
Its just that nobody with any clout is speaking out which I find amazing
Report terry mccann May 7, 2018 5:58 PM BST
Perhaps its not Cool talking about so much, but one last thing before you go out,they stick the thing 9/10 up a lamp post about every 8th house it seems judgeing by pics from the states
Report DenzilPenberthy May 7, 2018 6:00 PM BST
Nobody will til it's all locked in and they get affected,I've found in recent times that nobody cares about anything until it happens to them or their own.
Report terry mccann May 7, 2018 6:01 PM BST
Think you have hit the nail on the head there
Report DenzilPenberthy May 7, 2018 6:01 PM BST
I haven't seen the US pics but that would ring true for mapping the 'living' areas.
Report terry mccann May 8, 2018 10:35 AM BST
"Urgent! Forbidden 5G info, Lead Paint and why it was banned"
27 mins long and all you need to knowSad
Report DenzilPenberthy May 10, 2018 12:40 PM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfbMrXSKNaM
Report DenzilPenberthy May 10, 2018 12:57 PM BST
The above study is not wholly 5G related it's cell phone use but not good either way.
Report DenzilPenberthy May 15, 2018 9:26 PM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC4AQ8Up5ws

Even Cancer Research UK are claiming EMF radiation isn't a health risk you could only make it up without even acknowledging the upcoming 5G effects.

https://twitter.com/steele_mark
Report terry mccann May 15, 2018 9:33 PM BST
Scares me to hell to hear it will put voices in our head ,make us see things that are not there, a hell on earth,hope the end is quick if that's right
Report DenzilPenberthy May 15, 2018 9:47 PM BST
It puts ringing in your head I can vouch for that with absolute certainty now.
Report terry mccann May 15, 2018 9:51 PM BST
Christ! Why should we have to live life like this in future, suffer the little children.
Report DenzilPenberthy May 15, 2018 9:57 PM BST
The weekend before last whenever I was in the house my ears were ringing and stopped when I went in the garage or out in the car then back on when I came home.
In that time I was out doing allsorts then it was like a switch had been turned off on Monday morning straight back to normal so couldn't blame pollen or a cold or anything.I'd been out jogging in the hot weather and circuit training despite my heart rattling nothing in my head until I got in the house.
Report terry mccann May 15, 2018 10:00 PM BST
Hate to say it but that's just the start, and I mean for all of us
Report DenzilPenberthy May 17, 2018 1:07 AM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeOX8tbCvKE

How bent is this country and the people that control it
Report terry mccann May 17, 2018 12:53 PM BST
What is it Den? All I got was female drummersShocked
Report DenzilPenberthy May 17, 2018 12:57 PM BST
Just checked it terry it's working on here I'll post MA YouTube link

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCItKhWkTZ6l3cvIKVacddtw
Report terry mccann May 24, 2018 12:48 PM BST
"5G and the A.I Control" video by Max Igan, 23 minutes in and he tells us the connection between Chemtrails and G5
Report terry mccann June 17, 2018 3:59 PM BST
5G will operate in the 6 GHz to 100 GHz and above ranges! Now heres what we really need to understand,process and accept about high tech 5G Wi-Fi;

One Gigahertz (GHz) is one billion oscillations per second. Now do some maths and see if your calculator has enough capacity to give you an answer.
Multiply 6 GHz by one billion,what do you get as oscillations per second? Times 100 GHz by one billion and what do you get?
High Tech consumers, the human body never has been subjected to such tremendous microwave velocities per second.It will effect water in the brain and eyeballs.
Report Mexico June 17, 2018 5:26 PM BST
Terry.

You are saying that 6-100GHz is a very big number & we should be worried because it is so big.
How does this frequency compare to visible light. I assume 100GHz is many times greater than the frequency of light? Is that what you are saying?

Regarding the "microwave velocities" ? Do these G5 microwave radiation travel faster than natural Electromagnetic radiation?
Report terry mccann June 19, 2018 12:45 PM BST
^ This from a bloke who only last week learnt how to put his underpants on,thats right Mex yellow in the front,brown on the backGrin
P.s, you wont be able to make smert ar$e replys soon because when it does get here you"ll be a zombie like the rest of usDevil
Report Mexico June 19, 2018 7:57 PM BST
Well done Terry. 2 days to reply and zero attemp to explain your post regarding  6-100Ghz is so big  or the "microwave velocities ". Personal insults are a poor substitute to knowledge.

Terry - How knowledgeable do you believe you are in relation to Electromagnetic waves?
Report akabula June 19, 2018 8:11 PM BST
This thread is up there with The Chasers catalogue one. Comedy Gold.
Report terry mccann June 26, 2018 9:34 PM BST
This a tweet from last Saturday by Dr.Naomi Wolf, she lives in New York where G5 is being rolled out.
"It is being erected in our area,we are being fried nightly and unable to sleep in out bedroom with the windows covered.Electical sensations,tingling numbness,extreme nausea,headaches,ears burning and ringing.Have been hospitalzed twice for severe dehydration from sweating(signs of electro hypersensitive)and temps of 103 without infections found.Literally cooking my organs inside out.Please read in depth the physical symptoms of being in too close contact.Our home is up for sale and surprisingly four other homes as well on my street alone very unusual.This is a nightmare,this is devasting our lives.My pets can barely walk as well"
Report terry mccann June 26, 2018 9:40 PM BST
Not the way I wanted to finish my life,cant say you haven't been warned.
Report Mexico June 27, 2018 7:39 PM BST
Terry you have still failed to explain your post regarding 6-100Ghz being a very high frequency.  How does theses frequencies compare to visible light. - Is there much difference?

You have not bothered to explain what you were were talking about with the "microwave velocities ", Do you mean that the G5 microwave travel faster than different EM radiation?

Do you consider yourself to be knowledgeable about electromagnetic radiation?
Report terry mccann June 27, 2018 8:16 PM BST
Not a expert but are you? We are being told by experts are bad this is for every living thing on earth. The bastards rolling this out haven"t tested it as they know what the results would be,f ucking mind blowing as people are starting to find out, are you telling everybody here that its safe? be very careful what you say
Report Mexico June 27, 2018 8:59 PM BST
Terry

It was you who started the post "explaining " that we should be worried because the frequency is 6-100Ghz. You went into great detail to explain what a billion is when written out.
You started talking about the "microwave velocities ".

When asked to explain how big 100Ghz is compared to visible light you go silent.
When asked to explain how the "microwave velocities " compare to other electromagnetic radiation you also go silent.

Terry please explain your previous post regarding the frequency & velocity of  microwave radiation.
Report terry mccann June 27, 2018 9:25 PM BST
What the hell has that got to do with my reply to you? I don't know who you are but you really don't give a sh1t about human life do you, I don't even know what your point is, if you really knew anything you would be shareing your concerns for the future of mankind not trying to win brownie points, so why don't you **** off back to Hades where you belong troll.
Report Mexico June 27, 2018 9:48 PM BST
My point Terry is that you know f-all about microwave radiation.

You post "warnings" from loon tube & Twitter (without links to original tweet) but it is clear that you are clueless with regard to electromagnetic radiation.

Many 14 year children have more knowledge on the subject than you do- you witter on about we should be worried about 100Ghz because a billion is a big number . You witter on about "microwave velocities " . WTF

Time & time again you comment on some basic scientific phenomenon & you show how little you know about the subject.

rather than spending hours watching some loon tube video , you could of gained a basic understanding of the subject.
If you are actually interested in the subject , then Get a few A levels in Physics, Maths etc.

Your posts on the subject of microwave radiation, show how little you know about the subject you spend hours of your time "researching " on YouTube.

Use links to your "claims" .

Your rudeness is a poor substitute for intelligence & knowledge.
Report terry mccann June 28, 2018 7:38 AM BST
You are the d ick who called me evil to talk about Chemtrails and now G5,there is something very sinister about you. You never answer any questions,you know perfectly well G5 is a killer,well you must seeing you know so much,but all you do is slag me off, that's really,really odd! NO NEED TO REPLY TROLL
Report terry mccann June 28, 2018 8:18 AM BST
"LOON" videos on the internet,with "LOON" scientists telling us what happens to our bodies at the levels they are rolling it out at, "LOON" people living in the areas in America where they have already installed it going down with the health problems these "LOON" scientists warned us about.
So the crap you come out with as already been blown into pieces,i am no expert.never said i was unlike you of course because you like to think your an expert in everything,but everybody knows radiation is bad for us,and at this level health harming.
Actually you should keep posting ,just to show what us what you are all about.
Report Mexico June 28, 2018 6:54 PM BST
Terry

Rather than responding to my post which outlines how clueless you are about electromagnetic radiation you resort once again to name calling.

If you actually care about Physics then study it, a 14 year old is more knowledgeable on the subject than you are.

You have still not even bothered to post a link to this "tweet" - who is it from (should we know who this person is? Did she tweet that.)

Why post about electromagnetic radiation when you lack the most basic knowledge on the subject.
Report Mexico June 28, 2018 7:00 PM BST
Terry
I did not call you evil for talking about chemtrails.

I called you evil for accusing many thousands of innocent people of mass murder without the slightest bit of evidence.

Now explain what you were on about with that post about "microwave velocities " & how 100Ghz is massive (maybe compare to visible light?)
Report terry mccann June 29, 2018 6:39 AM BST
^ Pure F uckeryLaugh
Report terry mccann June 29, 2018 9:26 AM BST
See what it is,this thing 5G has been kept very quiet,its the sheer nature of it that's why. Its been designed to make us all very ill.at the same level the US military use it as a weapon for crowd control, so how does that work? Well it burns into the skin so badly that you have to get away, only trouble now you don't be able to, and this thing is on 24/7, so with all the other side effects we will all suffer live is going to be horrible.So as a human being I feel its my duty to tell others who might not know what is going to every one of us and yet Mex there you are coming out with your lies,but you know what I'm saying is true,so why are you so anti human?Maybe you are sick I don't know but honestly go to hell,the world doesn't need people like you.
Report terry mccann June 29, 2018 9:51 AM BST
Slightly more upbeat, "Parents and students at a Devon primary school led a walk out june 26th in protest of a controversial mobile phone mast.The 10m high structre is only 50metres away from Dartington primary school Totnes,readings from it show the highest readind of excessive radiation and could curse health problems.Parents want it located at least 1KM away.Vodaphone erected the mast during May half term break. The school head teacher and school governors are working on the school"s behalf to oppose current location"
Report terry mccann June 29, 2018 12:39 PM BST
Friend in Northern Ireland tells me Belfast plan to start rolling it out end of this yearCrazy
Report DenzilPenberthy June 29, 2018 2:59 PM BST

Jun 29, 2018 -- 9:51AM, terry mccann wrote:

Slightly more upbeat, "Parents and students at a Devon primary school led a walk out june 26th in protest of a controversial mobile phone mast.The 10m high structre is only 50metres away from Dartington primary school Totnes,readings from it show the highest readind of excessive radiation and could curse health problems.Parents want it located at least 1KM away.Vodaphone erected the mast during May half term break. The school head teacher and school governors are working on the school"s behalf to oppose current location"

You can sit 1/2 of a mile away or more on some of the bigger masts and it's like sitting beside your wifi in the house,some of the readings you get are shocking even on the small masts in farmers fields and the supermarket drumstick ones are the same (Morrison have 1 or 2 in each car park in my area).
The underhanded covert manner in which all of this has been done is criminal which they know of course but it's far too late imo. look after your own and get away from wifi devices as much as possible.

Report Mexico June 29, 2018 6:11 PM BST
"Mex there you are coming out with your lies"

I have not told any lies.

I pointed out that you have f-all knowledge of electromatnic radiation. A 14 year old with average intellegence is more knowledgable on the subject than you are. WTF are you on about with "Microwave velocities" and that 5-100GHz is so massive it is harming us.

If you actually cared about the subject then study it. I assume you did not have the necessary exam results to study Maths/Physics A levels - you were hardly the top of the class at school were you Terry. Study thye subject, you must be embarrassed by your lack even the most basic knowledge about EM radiation. Why post about a subject which you know f-all about?

I notice you have still not posted a link to that tweet you decided to post, Yet have decided to make more claims with zero evidence (or even a link) to support them.

Explain whre I have lied? Saying that you know very little about Electromagnitic radiation seems to be spot on.
Report terry mccann June 29, 2018 7:20 PM BST
Monumental b0llocks from the internet droll,f uck off you are not wanted
Report terry mccann June 29, 2018 7:24 PM BST
Really you are not wanted ba$tard
Report conditor June 29, 2018 7:26 PM BST
Wasting your time Terry  already zombies
Report terry mccann June 29, 2018 7:30 PM BST
Don't know, someone like that will go somewhere else and try and do his work for his masters,of course if he fails Rothchild will prod him with one of those cattle thingsTongue Out
Report conditor June 29, 2018 7:33 PM BST
They call me gouache Laugh
Report terry mccann June 29, 2018 7:35 PM BST
Keep at it Mex,we love it when our children are hit with huge radiation from 50 metres,what if we stick one of those 5G junkyard posts right outside your pit or better still right up your a$$, we have not enough boy!!!
Report Mexico June 29, 2018 7:38 PM BST
So Terry ,

You have once again failed to show any understanding of the basics of microwave radiation .
Swearing is a poor substitute for intelligence & knowledge.

If you are interested in Physics then study it - children have a better understanding than you do.

I notice you have still failed to explain who Dr Wolf nor a link to the original Tweet you claim she wrote.

So Terry is it you who posts the lies? Nothing I have posted regarding your lack of understanding of EM radiation is untrue , so why accuse me of telling lies?
Report terry mccann June 29, 2018 7:41 PM BST
"Please Mr. Rothchild not the prod again ive tried my best" Your time is up mex A HOLEAngry
Report Mexico June 29, 2018 8:03 PM BST
Terry - were you a total failure at School in Maths/ science.

You seem unable to grasp the most basic of basic concepts.

So did you post lies about Dr Wolf? Still no link to her tweet.
I can assure you I have not posted any lies on this subject- yet it is starting to look like you have.
Report terry mccann June 29, 2018 8:08 PM BST
Message from my Grandson, "keep trying but you will get it back times one hundred" Yeah Mex hopefully
Report Mexico June 29, 2018 8:24 PM BST
Surprised you have a grandson Terry. You behave like a child yourself.

Still no link to Dr Wolf tweet. Did you post a lie Terry.

Why accuse me of telling lies Terry. It is clear you have f-all knowledge regarding electromagnetic radiation.

LOL " microwave velocities " - are microwave velocities much greater than visible light???
Report terry mccann June 29, 2018 8:30 PM BST
Only Demons like you speak up for G5 mex c0ckhead
Report terry mccann June 29, 2018 8:35 PM BST
My Grandson is a very bright 14 year old and he says you are talking sh1te you fraud
Report Mexico June 29, 2018 8:45 PM BST
I'm sure your grandson is very bright compared to yourself Terry.

You have still failed to provide a link to Dr Wolf's Tweet- Was it a lie you posted Terry.

Perhaps you could ask your 14 year old grandson about electromagnetic radiation- there is a very good chance he knows more about the subject than you do.

So Terry these "tremendous microwave velocities " - do you believe Microwaves travel much faster than other forms of EM radiation??
Report terry mccann June 29, 2018 8:47 PM BST
Yeah we all want brain cancer,yeah we all want our eye balls to melt,you"ve shown whos side you are now f uck offAngryAngry
Report Mexico June 29, 2018 8:59 PM BST
Still not bothered to post a link to Dr Wolf tweet ( nor explain who she is)

Are you posting lies Terry?

If you actually care about Physics then study it Terry. A 14 year old is more knowledgeable on the subject than you are.
Report terry mccann June 29, 2018 9:01 PM BST
keep at it, instant karma gonna get you
Report Mexico June 29, 2018 9:33 PM BST
Are any of your posts true Terry's?

Was that tweet just completely made up or did she actually post it's? Who is that woman anyway.
Hardly proof is it Terry- I guess you don't have the knowledge needed to know what is science & what is fiction.

Shame you did not pay attention in school.
Report terry mccann June 29, 2018 9:36 PM BST
Its gonna be great mex hope you get a double dose you deserve it
Report terry mccann June 30, 2018 12:29 PM BST
"World"s first commercial 5G network launched in Finland and Estonia"
Wont be long guys all together now "Coming home coming home,G5 is coming home"Devil
Report terry mccann July 1, 2018 8:00 PM BST
Todays Sunday Mail online, "5G rollout the and massive health concern" grow and pair and read it plus all the comments
Report terry mccann July 10, 2018 10:44 AM BST
"Take Action"

Use EMF meters to measure,mark and avoid hotspots.

Refuse to use 5G phones and devices full stop,and discourage those you know from doing so.

Refuse to buy anything "smart"

Carry shungite crystals to protect from radition.

No matter what do NOT get a smart meter,these put high levels of 5G right into your home.

Join the growing numbers of dissenters,get active with them.
Report terry mccann July 10, 2018 10:46 AM BST
All this for a very few to make a sh1t load of money at the Planets expense ffsAngry
Report DenzilPenberthy July 10, 2018 12:32 PM BST
It's amazing when you get an EMF reader and see some of the alarming readings in what you'd otherwise think are safe and pollutant free,I've had to ditch quite a few places where I'd go walking or stop to have a bite to eat whilst enjoying a view usually there's a mast kicking around.
Report terry mccann July 10, 2018 1:22 PM BST
If we could see it,it would be the same as a 24/7 smog
Report DenzilPenberthy July 13, 2018 11:01 PM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOH7Q47uGX4
Report DenzilPenberthy July 16, 2018 1:08 PM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TA_rB3qC4M
Report DenzilPenberthy July 16, 2018 1:15 PM BST
Brain illnesses explosion occurring NOW,last week a lad I know through racing (in particular) 37 years old collapsed with a brain hemorrhage family told to expect the worst turns out he has a brain tumour and is in an induced coma.
Obviously could be coincidental but we're hearing more and more about brain and neurological issues which were once scarce there has to be a reason and EMF is most likely it.
Report terry mccann July 16, 2018 1:37 PM BST
Terrible thing to hear Den,all for control and $$$$$. Weird thing is,a lot of viewing but very few replys,dont people even care whats going happen them,their families,their kids,pets very soon?
Report dave1357 July 16, 2018 1:39 PM BST
Obviously could be coincidental but we're hearing more and more about brain and neurological issues which were once scarce there has to be a reason and EMF is most likely it

lol it's chemtrails causing it - terry will be along shortly to say

terry mccann • June 29, 2018 7:20 PM BST
Monumental b0llocks from the internet droll,f uck off you are not wanted

and

terry mccann • June 29, 2018 8:47 PM BST
Yeah we all want brain cancer,yeah we all want our eye balls to melt,you"ve shown whos side you are now f uck of

and

terry mccann • June 29, 2018 7:41 PM BST
"Please Mr. Rothchild not the prod again ive tried my best" Your time is up mex A HOL
Report terry mccann July 16, 2018 1:41 PM BST
Sorry Dave I honestly didn't cotton on you and mex were the same troll and trolls don't count so p1ss off
Report terry mccann July 16, 2018 1:45 PM BST
Anyway it will get you too Dave so in the long run who gives a sh1t what you thinkDevil
Report DenzilPenberthy July 16, 2018 3:55 PM BST
wd dave1357 Crazy
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now