Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
terry mccann
29 Jan 18 10:23
| Topic/replies: 10,050 | Blogger: terry mccann's blog
Now loads of stuff on the internet about dangerous this is to every living thing on this planet
if you care about yourself,your wife and kids,please look and at least tell other people about it before its too late for us all.
if you think I'm crazy that's fine but you will change your minds when you"ve seen for yourselves
Share |
Show More
Report detraveller September 18, 2018 9:25 PM BST

Sep 17, 2018 -- 10:24PM, detraveller wrote:

Isn't there a way to get a stay order on such tech from the court if the readings really are '480 times what allowed is'? Or its hard to get to the courts just like MSM?

anyone?

Report Mexico September 18, 2018 9:30 PM BST
Detraveller

Yes .

If there is evidence (I.e. Accurate meter readings). Then could argue Public Health issues.

Has anyone actually shown the readings are 480 times allowed?
Report Mexico September 18, 2018 9:32 PM BST
Terry

Did you post the lie that TWO passports were found at ground zero?

Terry - are you that guy who thinks something written in stone must be true because it is written in stone?

Terry - provide some evidence of this "plan" to murder 7bn?
Report detraveller September 18, 2018 11:07 PM BST
If I am not wrong the last video title terry shared said the reading was 480 times what was allowed(smart meter). But there have been many studies proving how dangerous 5G is, so why hasn't anyone gone to court, given the MSM already works for the elite.
Report terry mccann September 19, 2018 6:54 AM BST
^ You would think the whole world would be up in arms about it but just look at the reaction here,you and a couple of guys plus troll and nothing, plenty of views but everyone else looks the other way. In the real world anyone with a bit of power has already been bought and sold. If someone said you go along with this and we will protect you or else you will die with the masses what would you do, courts,judges all bought.
Report terry mccann September 19, 2018 9:25 AM BST
I might have to hold my hand up about "the silly stone monument" as Mex says it hasn't anything to do with the Elite,and he would know as he been there and its in the middle of nowhere
Report terry mccann September 19, 2018 12:01 PM BST
This is Important please look; htts: // ehtrust.org/wp.content/uploads/scientist-5g-appeal 2017.pdf

More than 230 Scientists from 41 countries have expressed their serious concerns about 5G.

TIME TO WAKE UP GUYS.
Report Make my hay September 19, 2018 1:09 PM BST
Terry your troll fails to realise that 7 billion people don't need to be murdered to get the population down to 1/2 billion.

Wi-fi and cellphones increase pregnant women's risk of a miscarriage by nearly 50%, study reveals.

All of the participants carried an EMDEX Lite meter, which measures MF-radiation exposure, for 24 hours on a typical day.
Among pregnant women exposed to the highest levels of MF radiation, 24.2 per cent had a miscarriage compared to 10.4 per cent of those exposed to the lowest amounts.

This risk occurs regardless of whether women have suffered miscarriages in the past and are therefore more likely to lose another baby before its birth.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5179065/Wi-fi-increases-pregnant-...
Report terry mccann September 19, 2018 1:22 PM BST
Shocking stuff,but listen to this in case you didn't read it last week,an expert warned that 5G is so serious to the way we function,there will be ZERO BIRTHS and the end of mankind! Why? because we will become useless to the Elite due to A.I.
Only a pyhco could have come up with 5G sh1t,we don't need it and we certainly don't want it.
Report Make my hay September 19, 2018 1:57 PM BST
That study was from December last year, when 5g starts to get going in about 2 more years in this country the highest levels of MF radiation will be many times more.
Then I would think it will be very difficult for women not to miscarry unless they live in big houses with acres of land and no death towers within miles. So only the very rich will be allowed to have children.

because we will become useless to the Elite due to A.I. - Exactly, the more robots there are doing our jobs the less they will need us.
Report terry mccann September 19, 2018 2:02 PM BST
Good point M.M.H
Report Make my hay September 19, 2018 2:26 PM BST
I think the main reason why they're putting the death towers next to schools is to damage girls reproductive systems at an early age so they'll have no chance of getting pregnant when they get older.

Why would anybody in their right mind put a 5g tower next to a school when children are the ones most likely to be damaged by the MF radiation?Sad
Report terry mccann September 19, 2018 2:46 PM BST
Most people really don't know how dangerous 5G is,and they wont until its too late, never mention on main stream,we are truly shifted, btw why the hell wasn't that cell tower removed from that school in Devon? Even if a cell tower is right outside your house and you complain its making you sick they will not remove it, once its here its here for ever, 20,000 SATALITES sending down 5G lasers start next month, geez what a sick world.
Report Make my hay September 19, 2018 2:53 PM BST
In the future when women can't get pregnant it won't be 5g's  90 GHz frequencies that will take the blame, they'll find something else (or invent something)  to put the blame on like this in today mail..

Air pollution can reach the womb: Scientists find toxic soot particles inside the placenta after being breathed in by pregnant women.

Tiny particles of soot breathed in by pregnant women have been found in the womb, where they can harm the growing baby, research shows.
Air pollution has long been linked to a lower birth weight, higher infant mortality and childhood respiratory problems such as asthma.
Report Make my hay September 19, 2018 3:20 PM BST
surprised to see that this was shown on a U.S network TV show a few weeks ago talking about the 3600 studies showing that there's definite evidence that wireless radiation is very very harmful.
Also talking about the death towers and the U.S. military's energy weapon called the Active Denial System.

5G is Orwellian - Dr. Gina Loudon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-CcMrlZf40

The Active Denial System use's frequencies of 95 GHz and over, if G5 use's up to about 90 - 100 GHz then doesn't that make 5G a weapon too?
Report terry mccann September 19, 2018 5:30 PM BST
Designed as a weapon to be used as a weapon,history will tell the days before 5G and after 5GCry
Report Mexico September 19, 2018 7:52 PM BST
Terry
Why do you post so many lies about a stone monument.

1st you come up with some Bull that I claimed it did not exist.

Now you follow up that lie with more untruths that I have been there. That is also not true

And BTW it is hardly in the "middle of nowhere " there is a duel carriageway 100m from it . It is not exactly a 4 day tre I across mountains

Only a "special " child would believe that anything written in stone is correct & actually believe this moment is evidence of a plan to murder 7bn people.
Report Mexico September 19, 2018 7:52 PM BST
Terry - still waiting for any evidence of this "plan" by the "elite " to murder 7bn.
Report terry mccann September 20, 2018 11:23 AM BST
Mex, maybe ive got the whole 5G thing wrong but every single video ive seen says how dangerous it is for every living thing on this planet,this is coming from scientist with years of experience,so needless to say im very worried for my family,friends etc.
However you are very much at odds with all ive said and to be fair I have not given you a fair crack of the whip to tell me how 5G will be a good thing and how it can benefit mankind, over to you Mex.
Report Mexico September 20, 2018 7:00 PM BST
Terry I am not a spokesperson for G5 - so why ask me.

I've commented that you have just about zero scientific knowledge or education- something you have not disagreed with.

I mentioned you are totally clueless regarding electromagnetic radiation- when you start wittering on about billions of microwaves a second it is clear you don't have a clue.

I've mentioned you have produced zero evidence to your claim that "the elite " plan to murder 7bn humans- still waiting for this evidence.

You have jumped from worries about new technology to reach the conclusion that it is part of a master plan by the "new world order" to murder billions of people.

You need help Terry. See a doctor and explain your theory.
Report terry mccann September 20, 2018 9:48 PM BST
W.A.C you are,anyway this will **** in your pants, "useless eaters" as your boss Heney like to call us (hows that basta
Report terry mccann September 20, 2018 10:16 PM BST
Turn to page 22 of your agenda 21/30 and you find "we shall rid the world of poverty", wow! sounds great,but hold on thats impossible, what it really is they want to get rid of starving aficans,rid of people in the middle east whos home have been destroyed by the elite and they have been left with nothing,people all over the world who are now below the poverty line because their wages havent gone up in years, the elite wants us all dead expect for the celebs etc who can afford $5m underground bunkers to escape this 5G nightmare, and is how they are going to kill billions,but i will find you first
Report Mexico September 20, 2018 10:24 PM BST
Terry

You are still yet to produce any evidence that "the elite " have plans to murder billions.

Where is any evidence?

Seek help Terry
Report Mexico September 20, 2018 10:35 PM BST
Terry

It is clearly not " water off a ducks [sic] back"

Rather than showing any evidence of this plan to murder billions of people you start to cry & swear.

See a GP & explain your theory. Seek help Terry
Report terry mccann September 20, 2018 10:38 PM BST
water off a ducks, its staggering how you manage never to answer anything put to you,but you daren't of course, bye bye troll times up.Happy
Report Mexico September 20, 2018 10:42 PM BST
Terry

What level of education did you achieve?

We have established your science & English skills.
Report terry mccann September 21, 2018 3:20 PM BST
"Tens of millions animals killed in NC food factories"
well theres a start at least.
Report edy September 21, 2018 3:31 PM BST
The planet is massively overpopulated. Good for us if there's a plan to reduce the amount of humans by a few billions.
Report winningthought September 21, 2018 3:38 PM BST
Depopulation of billions has always been a thing, they just had to wait there was billions of people before they could do it.
Report terry mccann September 21, 2018 5:11 PM BST
Edy,unless you are a multi millionaire they mean you
Report edy September 21, 2018 5:36 PM BST
They'll let a few underlings survive. Who else would serve the millionaires and celebrities (and adore them)? I'll try my luck in being among those being allowed to survive. If not, then so be it. It's a project for a better planet.
Report Make my hay September 21, 2018 6:25 PM BST
Edy the robots are taking all our jobs they'll serve the rich and be programmed to worship the celebs. Soon we'll not be needed anymore, we'll be surplus to requirements and 5G is their solution.
Report edy September 21, 2018 6:35 PM BST
Will Jennifer Lawrence really be satisfied with robots being the primary viewership of her movies?

Even if it will be, so be it. The planet is long overdue a radical population reduction with subsequent, strong birth control (and by this I mean outlawing pregnancy unless specifically approved)
Report Make my hay September 21, 2018 6:43 PM BST
Who's Jennifer Lawrence?
Report edy September 21, 2018 6:52 PM BST
One of the most popular and highest paid actresses on the planet.
Report Get me a drink September 21, 2018 8:13 PM BST
edy • September 21, 2018 5:36 PM BST
They'll let a few underlings survive. Who else would serve the millionaires and celebrities (and adore them)? I'll try my luck in being among those being allowed to survive. If not, then so be it. It's a project for a better planet.

-----
You're cheering on mass murderers and want to be their underling? And even don't mind being one of their victims! Sheesh! talk about brainwashed!
Report Mexico September 21, 2018 8:25 PM BST
This top secret murder 7bn people plan (details available on you tube) sounds like a win-win situation

If in 2 years time the population is still in the many billions then the tin foil haters will admit they were wrong and shut up,
Or
We are all dead

Either way only 2 more years of having to put up with the uneducated foil-hat loons giving us their evidence-free theories.

Win-Win
Report Get me a drink September 21, 2018 8:37 PM BST
Why 2 years?
Report Mexico September 21, 2018 8:42 PM BST
OMG drink,

Are you saying we have to put up with these evidence-free theories for longer than 2 years?

I thought somebody said was going to happen in next 2 years , is that not the case.

Wonder if anybody has ever published their thoughts that "the end of the world is nigh"  before?
Report Get me a drink September 21, 2018 8:47 PM BST
It's like this see.

'It'll happen in the next 2 years'

one year later.....

Sorry about that.
Report edy September 21, 2018 8:53 PM BST

Sep 21, 2018 -- 8:13PM, Get me a drink wrote:

edy • September 21, 2018 5:36 PM BSTThey'll let a few underlings survive. Who else would serve the millionaires and celebrities (and adore them)? I'll try my luck in being among those being allowed to survive. If not, then so be it. It's a project for a better planet.-----You're cheering on mass murderers and want to be their underling? And even don't mind being one of their victims! Sheesh! talk about brainwashed!

Quite the opposite. Everybody who is not severely brainwashed by the elites and capitalism, and takes one short sober look at the planet, realizes that this can't continue and we need a massive, a MASSIVE, reduction in numbers. We both know that is not going to happen just like that.

A two step plan of

1.) Population reduction through G5 (or other means)
and
2.) Making pregnancy a privilege that has to be earned rather than it being a human right

would be the most rational choice I've ever heard of from politicians (or deep state elites). It has my full support even if it would mean die myself. Sometimes you have to make radical changes and be open to radical ideas for the greater good.

Report Get me a drink September 21, 2018 8:54 PM BST
But it's bound to happen one day cos we have (in no particular order)

Nibiru (A massive rouge planet that's been 'approaching Earth' for many years now)
G5 (see this thread)
Imminent alien invasion
Chemtrials
GM foods
Invasion by mass immigration
Weaponized weather
Etc, Etc.
Report Get me a drink September 21, 2018 9:00 PM BST
Edy, point (2) I agree 100%

With point (1) I struggle with who decides who gets to live or die and why do they get to chose.

I appreciate you selfless attitude in this regard, but perhaps those who think it's a good idea to de-populate billions of people could lead by example, and maybe the rest of us will follow?
Report Get me a drink September 21, 2018 9:06 PM BST
* by rouge, I meant rogue, but by happy accident planet Nibiru happens to be red. Happy
Report edy September 21, 2018 9:07 PM BST
Survival of the fittest, man. I'm assuming it'll be the same murderous waves for all of us. If your body is strong enough to survive, or you were smart enough to make precautions like building a badass bunker, then you earned the right to survive and I can't see the elites manually pulling the trigger to get rid of those individuals. The numbers will be reduced far enough, and as I said, they will need some underlings to serve them in addition to the robots.

Also, you really shouldn't be mixing conspiracy ridiculing posts like the ones you shared with Mexico in between trying to convince me you're terry Mk II :)
Report Get me a drink September 21, 2018 9:26 PM BST
Terry makes some good points.

I've seen time limits exceeded without incident though, hence my post.

Some conspiracy theories are obviously ludicrous, put there to discredit the legit ones.
Report Mexico September 21, 2018 9:32 PM BST
Drink - I read your post )below)
Unfortunately I think you may be correct. I was being too optimistic thinking only had to put up with two years of "truthers " polishing their hats & sharing their evidence-free theories.

It's like this see.

one year later.....

Sorry about that.
Report Get me a drink September 21, 2018 9:42 PM BST
Well I'm off to get the bacofoil out and put you tube conspiracy vids on.

Oh wait, Google has removed them all. What happened to free speech and why are they trying to cover them up if they're just theories? ConfusedConfusedWink
Report DenzilPenberthy September 21, 2018 10:52 PM BST
I live in Gateshead a 5G testbed and have had ringing ears/head on and off for about a year when the 5G started and had today from waking @ 1pm.
Decided to have an evening out stargazing in Northumberland all gone until got back and sat down with the laptop to post this - 5G is real and EMF sensitivity is also real just takes longer to develop in some people.
Report terry mccann September 22, 2018 12:05 PM BST
Sounds truly dreadful Den and all the lies about faster broadband that noboby has asked for,btw they are now cutting down healthy trees in this town and start making way for this sh1t.

NEEDS TO BE SAID,ANYTHING I SAY ABOUT 5G IS NOT FROM ME BUT EXPERTS AND TOP SCIENTIST ON THIS SUBJECT.THEY HAVE ALL WORKED HARD TO GET WHERE THEY ARE AND KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT.
EVERYONE ONE OF THEM INSIST 5G MUST BE TESTED BEFORE BEING ROLL OUT WORLDWIDE AS THEY FEAR IT WILL BE THE WORST DISASTER EVER IN HUMAN HISTORY.
ALL IVE DONE IS JOINED THE DOTS AND SEE WE ARE ALL IN GRAVE DANGER.THIS HAS BEEN PLANNED FOR YEARS AND ITS COMING TO US ALL IN 2019.
DO NOT BELIEVE MEXICO WHO IS TRYING TO DISCREDIT ME,REMEMBER THE INFORMATION COMES FROM SCIENTISTS WHO SAY THE HUMAN RACE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FUNCTION WITH THE HUGE RADITION THAT WE WILL BE UNABLE TO ESCAPE FROM.
Report Get me a drink September 22, 2018 5:16 PM BST
There is a way. Turn your house into a Faraday cage.

Chicken wire might do it but I suspect it's going to need tighter wire, like on microwave oven doors.
Report Charlie September 22, 2018 6:29 PM BST
Well done tm on doing dot-to-dot a major achievement given your level of intellect. Unfortunately for you what was supposed to look like a Christmas tree looks like a turkey.
Report terry mccann September 22, 2018 6:41 PM BST
Hope you fry first CharlesLove
Report Charlie September 22, 2018 7:50 PM BST
I'll be frying soon anyway without the help of G5.
Report Charlie September 22, 2018 8:44 PM BST
LaughLaugh The Elite. You are a clown there is no such body. As for mass extermination you'll believe any of your fellow nutters. Go on post in caps it makes it much more authoritative.

Tell me it's written on a mysterious stone that must be true. You are a seriously deluded individual.
Report terry mccann September 22, 2018 9:07 PM BST
"There is no such body" Well there you goLaugh, you've just sealed your own fete m8 , they've only been around about 350 years, I despair sometimes,
Report Get me a drink September 22, 2018 9:13 PM BST
Charlie, if something is written in stone then that means it's absolute. You're the one who's deluded.
Report terry mccann September 22, 2018 9:17 PM BST
Just another low-life rubbish Troll Get me a drink, a poor one at that, but I Must IGNORE THEMBlush
Report Mexico September 22, 2018 9:21 PM BST
Good point drink.

These stone monuments date back all the way to the 1980's , in American terms that Is ancient history.
As Terry tells us "it must be true because it is written in stone "

What a cheek of other forum users suggesting he seeks help. He knows the "truth" and is saving the human race.
Shame on you Charlie thinking Terry is a "seriously deluded individual "
Report terry mccann September 22, 2018 9:24 PM BST
But you are Charlie mex,

visit your GP

seek help
Report Mexico September 22, 2018 9:28 PM BST
Terry - you seem to be delusional

I am not Charlie.

Why do you post such garbage? It is not true.
Report Get me a drink September 22, 2018 9:32 PM BST
I'm assuming this refers to the Georgia Guidestones. Here is an excerpt from wikipedia:-

"The anonymity of the guidestones' authors, and their apparent advocacy of population control, eugenics, and internationalism, have made them a target for controversy and conspiracy theory."

It's difficult to just sweep this under the carpet as of no significance when someone has taken a lot of trouble to produce this monument. Whether it's 40 years old or 4,000 years old is irrelevant.
Report terry mccann September 22, 2018 9:34 PM BST
the very same thanks
Report terry mccann September 22, 2018 9:36 PM BST
In fact case mex,you are pure evil and Charles is a thick old fool who should keep out of it,it aint a game
Report Mexico September 22, 2018 9:43 PM BST
Drink

There is a big difference from sweeping it under the carpet & to believe it is proof that "the elite " are going to murder 7bn people.

As you have mentioned we don't know who the authors are but that has not prevented some from deciding it is "the elite ".
Report terry mccann September 22, 2018 9:44 PM BST
The Elite(drrr who)? have to give clues to what they are going to do otherwise its "bad karma" whence that monument. Nobody knows who erected it but it had to be somebody or something very important otherwise it would have been taken down
Report terry mccann September 22, 2018 9:47 PM BST
*hence even
Report Mexico September 22, 2018 10:03 PM BST
Explain this theory to a GP Terry.

"The Elite " wouldn't want "dad karma" before they murder 7bn humans, so they build a stone monument.
Report terry mccann September 22, 2018 10:06 PM BST
Laugh You are quite insane.
Report Charlie September 23, 2018 5:30 PM BST

Sep 22, 2018 -- 9:44PM, terry mccann wrote:

The Elite(drrr who)? have to give clues to what they are going to do otherwise its "bad karma" whence that monument. Nobody knows who erected it but it had to be somebody or something very important otherwise it would have been taken down

You really do excel in posting banality. The Elite have to give clues, bad karma, somebody or something important, taken down. Wiki's got most of the answers.

Get your head examined it a'int wired correctly. You are the last person who should be calling someone insane.

Report terry mccann September 23, 2018 5:32 PM BST
WHY?
Report Charlie September 23, 2018 5:34 PM BST
Why what?
Report terry mccann September 23, 2018 5:35 PM BST
Wiki? explain you silly old fool. lets have some answer from you
Report terry mccann September 23, 2018 5:36 PM BST
Why what I have got wrong? tell us all
Report terry mccann September 23, 2018 5:37 PM BST
NO such thing as the Elite, explain to us all why you say that
Report Charlie September 23, 2018 5:38 PM BST
Apart from the Elite and exterminating seven billion people and the tablets must be important and everything else you say.
Report terry mccann September 23, 2018 5:39 PM BST
c"MON LETS BE HAVEING YER!!!
c"MON LETS BE HAVEING YER!!!
No answer I wont
Report Charlie September 23, 2018 5:39 PM BST
What are you rambling on about?
Report terry mccann September 23, 2018 5:40 PM BST
Ok "no such thing as the ELITE" this is important so explain that
Report Charlie September 23, 2018 5:42 PM BST
You are funny. It is a self-explanatory statement. Explain why there is an Elite.
Report terry mccann September 23, 2018 5:42 PM BST
You need to answer the question its important
Report terry mccann September 23, 2018 5:43 PM BST
No you said there was no such thing, why? Please answer
Report Charlie September 23, 2018 5:43 PM BST
Which part of there is no Elite don't you understand?
Report Charlie September 23, 2018 5:44 PM BST
Because there is no Elite as you call them.
Report terry mccann September 23, 2018 5:47 PM BST
OK ,the elite, the hidden hand,the 1%, the Illuminati, is the same thing but according to this fossil they done exist.
What chance the world?
Report terry mccann September 23, 2018 5:47 PM BST
* dont
Report Charlie September 23, 2018 5:48 PM BST
You can call them the Elite, the hidden hand, the 1%, the Illuminati or the dogs bollocks but they still don't exist.
Report terry mccann September 23, 2018 5:48 PM BST
Hello earth calling
Report terry mccann September 23, 2018 5:50 PM BST
Charlie you are something else, f ucking hell ive heard it all now,tat ta brain deadCry
Report Charlie September 23, 2018 5:51 PM BST
You most certainly are.
Report Get me a drink September 23, 2018 7:04 PM BST
Of course there's an 'elite'. You don't see them because they deliberately stay out of the public eye.

Does Australia exist? I don't know for sure, I've never been there, but I believe it does because of the clues. CrazyCrazy

Same with the 'elite'. They can't do anything to us without letting us know before hand, therefore no comeback on them. The way they let us know is very subtle and people like Charlie just don't see what's right in front of their nose 24/7.
Report Get me a drink September 23, 2018 7:06 PM BST
He'll be telling us next there are no secret societies like the Masons lol
Report Charlie September 23, 2018 7:49 PM BST
Get me a drink
You seem very keen to join the loonies club.

So you're not sure whether Australia exists? Probably a good idea considering the way the England cricket team performed last time.

An open elite is very comforting especially when they plan to bump off seven billion of us.
Report Just Checking September 23, 2018 8:04 PM BST
TinFoil McCann calling OTHERS insane LaughLaughLaugh. He doesn't do irony does he. Is he american?
Report trilby22 September 23, 2018 8:29 PM BST
Jus' passin' by.

Dis this at yer own peril, imo.
Report terry mccann September 24, 2018 6:42 AM BST
What some cant grasp is All the info ive given is from experts and world class scientists in this field,"dis at yer peril" correctSad
Report Get me a drink September 24, 2018 5:49 PM BST
Charlie • September 23, 2018 7:49 PM BST
Get me a drink
You seem very keen to join the loonies club.

I prefer to call it the open minded club. Everyone should join, imo.
Report terry mccann September 24, 2018 7:34 PM BST
We have a guy here named Denzil who lives in an area where they are testing 5G poor bugger,he already feels the effects of the added radition,he has told us about the headaches,ears ringing,unable to sleep etc etc. He is stating to live the nightmare with the rest of us to follow,and that's just the start. fill yer boots taking the p1ss while you still can dopes
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now