Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
terry mccann
29 Jan 18 09:23
| Topic/replies: 11,000 | Blogger: terry mccann's blog
Now loads of stuff on the internet about dangerous this is to every living thing on this planet
if you care about yourself,your wife and kids,please look and at least tell other people about it before its too late for us all.
if you think I'm crazy that's fine but you will change your minds when you"ve seen for yourselves
Share |
Show More
Report Joel March 7, 2019 8:28 PM GMT
Just preordered me one of those new Samsung 5G phones, can't wait.
Report terry mccann March 7, 2019 10:35 PM GMT
Enjoy Joel,sounds like you deserve each other,mex [:laugh****
Report terry mccann March 7, 2019 10:42 PM GMT
mex,"21 GOALS OF THE ILLUMINATI AND THE COMMITTEE OF 300" written over 25 years ago but could have been written yesterday,if im a racist and a liar  well that's great you bunch of evil bastards
Report Mexico March 7, 2019 11:07 PM GMT
Racist Terry

I see you still not explained which page of Agenda21 the maps are on. Are you telling lies Terry.

Terry if you don't like being called racist then stop posting racist comments.

The Aussie government have every right to prevent racist money grabbing  loon Icke from entering the country. Hardly a surprise that Terry the racist liar thinks it is unfair.

Where are these maps racist?
Report detraveller March 7, 2019 11:11 PM GMT
Cant you just open your copy of the agenda and look for maps? And then confirm them with terry?
Report Mexico March 8, 2019 5:44 PM GMT
Detraveller

For some strange treason I could not find any maps on the UN version of Agenda21.

I know it sounds unbelievable because the racist insisted that agenda21 proves that the lizards plan to murder 7 billion (not 6 billion) and produced maps of where the remaining salves would live.
And this was the basis of the 5g technology to murder 7 billion.

It is almost as if Terry is posting lies & accusing innocent people of murder.

Certainly a mystery where the maps are - they must exist as Terry claims to have a copy of agenda21.
Report terry mccann March 8, 2019 9:59 PM GMT
You such a liar all over the internet,anybody and everyone can look it up,plus tons of stuff on 5G and the dangers to everybody,you have a screw loose if you think you can away with Anti-Semitic scam and here why.

"ANTI-SEMITIC"?
"ITS A TRICK"." WE ALWAYS USE IT TO STIFLE LEGITIMATE CRITICISM OF JEWS AND ZOINIST ISRAEL"

QUOTE FROM SHULAMIT ALONI FORMER ISRAELI CABINET MEMBER AND WINNER OF THE 2001 ISRAEL PRIZE.
Report detraveller March 8, 2019 10:18 PM GMT
You such a liar all over the internet,anybody and everyone can look it up
Can you share one link as an example?
Report detraveller March 8, 2019 10:32 PM GMT
maps.google.com?
Report detraveller March 8, 2019 10:42 PM GMT
http://www.joeydevilla.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/axis_new_world_order_map.gif

Interesting.
Report terry mccann March 8, 2019 10:45 PM GMT
Very,also "Agenda 21 news.com" make nice reading
Report detraveller March 8, 2019 10:47 PM GMT
What do you think about the map i shared?
Report terry mccann March 8, 2019 10:56 PM GMT
Wonderful and what do you think of what I shared ?
Report detraveller March 8, 2019 10:58 PM GMT
Wunderbar
Report detraveller March 8, 2019 10:59 PM GMT
Why do you think they've colored Israel, US, Saudia Arabia and Germany the same color in the map i shared?
Report terry mccann March 8, 2019 11:04 PM GMT
Only they can answer that,it doesn't matter if you are dead
Report detraveller March 8, 2019 11:09 PM GMT
But what do you think about it?
Report Mexico March 9, 2019 7:24 AM GMT
Racist Terry

None of your posts are legitimate criticism of Isreal (& there are many policies which merit legitimate criticism). Your posts are just plane old fashioned racist.

Terry you post all sorts of lies (where are these maps? Your 13 families lie) , you don't provide any links to your source of information because they are far right American racist sites.

Terry you troll innocent people, accusing them of murder.

Terry news for you. There is no mention in Agenda21 to murder billions of people. It is just more of your lies.

Terry if you don't like being called racist then stop posting your KKK racist hate messages.
Report terry mccann March 10, 2019 4:10 PM GMT
John and Den,think you guys might be interested in "NBE talks to weapons expert Mark Steele about 5G and its disastrous effects on the population".
This was been planned since in 1950"s it seems.
Report DenzilPenberthy March 10, 2019 7:06 PM GMT
Thanks terry have watched it hadn't realised he'd attracted the attention of the central government as far back as February 2018 when giving them friendly advice of potential dangers to the public etc. obviously pointing out what they already knew and didn't want getting out.
How far they are going with the lies in court and other accusations of scaremongering shows there's far more to this and too much £$ involved to prevent,if he keeps bringing out the science from reputable establishments he can't really be knocked though all efforts will be in vain.
What bothers me a bit is when he goes into the effects on wildlife and mentioning deaths of young people in the area without full knowledge (presumably) this will put people off investigating for themselves if some claims are too far from the norm (rightly or wrongly) can have a repellent effect,most people haven't got the mentality to test claims or find the back up unless it directly immediately affects them.
Report terry mccann March 11, 2019 11:32 AM GMT
Softly softly the word needs to get out but some hopeful good news tiny though it is,
"Danville,CA residents aren't the first Americans to stop harmful and unwanted cell towers.Kudos to the record number of Danville residents who attented their Feb and March council meetings which led to victory against Verizon being able to install. The Telecom Industry cant even prove 5Gis safe" If the Americans are starting to wake up why cant we?
Report detraveller March 13, 2019 3:19 AM GMT
https://www.androidauthority.com/5g-dangers-895776/

Terry, here's an article for you to read how 5G will NOT fry your brain. Might help you change your mind on the tech.
Report detraveller March 13, 2019 3:26 AM GMT
Tomorrow people are voting in Portland Oregon on whether to allow 5G in their area. You may also want to keep an eye on that development.

It would be great if you could move on from agenda 21, Youtube Videos and conspiracy theories. The mayor of Portland is on your side. 5G may be a work in progress but it is working in some American cities and any short term I'll effects cab be demonstrated in those cities if necessary. This is why I keep telling you to stop listening to the people wasting your time on YouTube. If any of them was serious, they'd have set up camps in 5G areas and demonstrated whatever they claimed was happening due to 5G. As it happens those creepy youtubers are still on about how they don't see any birds anymore at some secret 5G testing area. 5G is very much working in some cities, have they ever thought of monitoring the effects or 5G there?
Report DenzilPenberthy March 13, 2019 3:36 AM GMT

Mar 12, 2019 -- 10:19PM, detraveller wrote:

https://www.androidauthority.com/5g-dangers-895776/Terry, here's an article for you to read how 5G will NOT fry your brain. Might help you change your mind on the tech.

Does this guy have links to the tech industry?

Report DenzilPenberthy March 13, 2019 3:38 AM GMT
https://www.saferemr.com/2018/04/recent-research.html
Report DenzilPenberthy March 13, 2019 3:41 AM GMT
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B14R6QNkmaXuUmZtWE5oQ0tBUG8/view
Report DenzilPenberthy March 13, 2019 3:44 AM GMT
The 3:41 AM link is fairly straightforward
Report terry mccann March 13, 2019 6:30 AM GMT
As they cut down healthy trees to make way for dear old loveable 5G in my town,as we never read nor hear about the health dangers on main stream media,i don't think its the intention for a second that anybody will get the chance to vote in the UK if they wont it or not,"creepy videos" o you mean experts warning the human race of how they will slowly be fried,and its everything to do with agenda 21 and the updated 30, this has been planned for years,and there is nothing gonna stop it.
Report edy March 13, 2019 9:26 AM GMT
Why worry so much about it then if nothing is gonna stop it anyway. Just sit back, chillax and enjoy your last few unfried days.
Report detraveller March 13, 2019 10:20 AM GMT
As always, Terry on auto pilot. Not even bothering to respond to what one says. Instead posting the same bollocks again and again and again.
Report detraveller March 13, 2019 10:53 AM GMT

Mar 13, 2019 -- 1:30AM, terry mccann wrote:

As they cut down healthy trees to make way for dear old loveable 5G in my town,as we never read nor hear about the health dangers on main stream media,i don't think its the intention for a second that anybody will get the chance to vote in the UK if they wont it or not,"creepy videos" o you mean experts warning the human race of how they will slowly be fried,and its everything to do with agenda 21 and the updated 30, this has been planned for years,and there is nothing gonna stop it.

What town is that Terry, where they are cutting down trees?

I don't see any experts warning me on Youtube. I only see creepy and fat people talking about 5G test sites, refusing to go to cities where 5G is functional and showing people how high the radiation levels are. Why don't they do that Terry?

Report Mexico March 13, 2019 6:50 PM GMT
Racist Terry

5g has f-all to do with the NON-BINDING agenda21.

As shown previously. Terry you were telling lies when you claimed agenda21 layer out plans to kill 7billion - it does not

Terry you were telling lies when you claimed there are maps in agenda21 saying where people will be allowed to live. As you have demonstrated there are no maps in the agenda21 document- you were telling lies.

Since when has Gateshead criminal Mark Steel been a "weapons expert "?

Are you talking about trees being cut down in Sheffield?
Report macarony March 14, 2019 2:23 AM GMT
Talking to a friend today who worked with microwaves in the forces and had is own telecoms and cctv company in his words and I quote we are fooked very very dangerous
Report terry mccann March 14, 2019 9:32 AM GMT
"4TH child in 3 years develops CANCER after small cell tower installed on school property"
What sort of people would do that to young kids knowing the dangers? Fooked indeed Mac.
Report macarony March 14, 2019 1:26 PM GMT
He says they will need to install far more microwave towers for G5.
When working on one of these towers he had to microwave protection and the power to the tower had to turned almost off, so like you say a tower nextdoor to peoples homes that are not insulated what kind of longterm damage are these towers causing?
Report detraveller March 14, 2019 3:48 PM GMT
That friend of yours, is his name terry?
Report detraveller March 14, 2019 3:55 PM GMT

Mar 14, 2019 -- 4:32AM, terry mccann wrote:

"4TH child in 3 years develops CANCER after small cell tower installed on school property"What sort of people would do that to young kids knowing the dangers? Fooked indeed Mac.

Terry, I asked you which town it was, where you say they are cutting down trees. You said you live there, so you would know the name.

And what is the name of the school, where this 4th kid has developed cancer?

What are the odds that you don't know the answer to both the questions?

Report terry mccann March 14, 2019 4:57 PM GMT
I don't need to answer anything,so if you don't agree you don't agree,now run along little boy
Report detraveller March 14, 2019 5:03 PM GMT
Just tell me if this town and the school are on the same planet?
Report Charlie March 14, 2019 5:28 PM GMT
It's one of tm's favourite sites:

https://www.activistpost.com/2019/03/4th-child-in-3-years-develops-cancer-after-small-cell-tower-installed-on-school-property.html
Report macarony March 14, 2019 5:33 PM GMT
@detraveler no he is called Kev was in the forces over 15 years worked with microwaves then when he came out of the forces he set up his own business telecoms and surveillance
Report detraveller March 14, 2019 7:57 PM GMT
Thanks macarony. I am glad your friend at least has a name. As you can see, we have to deal with terry here who can't name his hometown and also cannot tell us which school the young kid that now suffers from cancer went to.

Kev might well also be an imaginary person but at least he has a name.
Report macarony March 15, 2019 1:52 AM GMT
There is a good reason why engineers wear protective clothes and have the juice turned off when working on micriwave towers why do you think that is DT?
Report detraveller March 15, 2019 2:36 AM GMT
I don't give a fk abt what people or their friends say. I do not doubt that there are ill effects of this tech. But the tech is working in numerous cities and if these things are indeed true, it should be very easy to prove.

5G'S been working in some cities since September. That should mean the same microwave towers are working(in a far greater number). Would anyone bother going near those towers to at least show us the levels of radiation? Or do we have to do with people's word`? It should be a very simple exercise to prove what your friend Kev says. But these anti-5G brigade will put out all the crap they can but wont bother going out there and showing us that it is indeed happening. This is why i call them creepy youtubers. They keep claiming stuff about secret 5G test sites when the tech is up and running in many cities.
Report terry mccann March 15, 2019 6:43 AM GMT
"Verizon to cook Chicago and Minneapolis with 5G and charge extra $10 per month to use it"
"Verizon is ready to TURN ON ITS REAL 5G NETWORK  in two cities next month.The launch marks the DEBUT  of Verizons legitimate INDUSTRY STANDARDS BASED NETWORK"
Perhaps some of you should p1ss off over there and soak it in and report back how great it isDevil
Report macarony March 15, 2019 8:31 AM GMT
You can hire or buy microwave meters chech the backgound radiation levels
normal between 1.5 and 3.5 but areas can be up 50 now check the level in your house with then without your wifi also take a reading in and around a micro tower.
Report DenzilPenberthy March 15, 2019 9:18 AM GMT
macarony I have a regular hand held EMF meter and use (mV) millivolts as the measure,the now accepted number by European law is 200 mV for general life and 600mV for no more than 6 hours in reality it should be nearer 0 if no devices are on but isn't.
The only places where I've got 0 are on the beach near the water and near a tree covered river everywhere else is picking up pulsed signals from masts,WIFI,phones and radio waves.
I use an ethernet cable instead of WIFI now which reduced the numbers from around 2000-3000 mV to 2-400 when using sitting at my laptop but if I walk across the room it can still be anywhere from 600 to 1200 at any time here.
The sort of reads you get from those 4G masts (solid inverted drumstick ones) about 5 meters away will be anywhere from 8000-20000 mV and these are the ones at bus stops,supermarkets and literally just outside some houses,around 1 metre from my microwave when on is around 20000 mV.
Report macarony March 15, 2019 9:25 AM GMT
That was point I am making the sheer volume of microwaves is dangerous and people have no say in the matter
Report DenzilPenberthy March 15, 2019 9:28 AM GMT
Agree have said on here months ago all you can do is try to reduce your own exposure
Report terry mccann March 15, 2019 10:04 AM GMT
Now times that by fifty or whatever 5g will be booming out,its not tested to hide the truth!
Report DenzilPenberthy March 15, 2019 10:14 AM GMT
Parked up on a road about 1/4 mile from Pontop Pike a well known TV mast (in County Durham a stones throw from that open cast mining site) got 11.7-11.8 x 1000 mV animals have been fine in those fields for years seemingly  but the waves are huge compared to the microwaves.
Report terry mccann March 15, 2019 10:19 AM GMT
We are living in the world before,after is another storyCry
Report macarony March 15, 2019 2:27 PM GMT
What worries me is when someone starts using these towers as a weapon
Report nofx March 15, 2019 2:39 PM GMT
there's why one never leaves the house without one's trusty tinfoil hat
Report DenzilPenberthy March 15, 2019 2:48 PM GMT

Mar 15, 2019 -- 9:39AM, nofx wrote:

there's why one never leaves the house without one's trusty tinfoil hat

If you'd worn yours you might be able to write a coherent sentence

Report nofx March 15, 2019 3:02 PM GMT
sadly I grew up before the great microwaves in the sky. plus me mum said we could only afford paper hats
Report detraveller March 15, 2019 3:13 PM GMT
my question still remains the same. Why is no one trying to show us the dangers when the tech is in action, and its radiation levels? There are over 100 scientists that have signed some document about 5G dangers. Yet none of them bothers going to the areas where the tech is in place. People like terry claim trees are being cut down yet theres not one picture to prove that. Terry doesnt even know the name of the town. Similarly, theres that 4th kid diagnosed with cancer due to 5G antennas, yet no one knows the name of the kid, or even the name of his school.

Now theres macarony's buddy claiming he had to turn off the antennas to work around them. Yet in cities where 5G is already in service, I havent heard one person complain.

I am starting to think these are paid trolls. China is too far ahead in the 5G race and some day these trolls might well have convinced the public that 5G was never worth it because of its dangers. ok, that might suond stupid, but so does everything else on this thread.
Report DenzilPenberthy March 15, 2019 3:17 PM GMT
detraveller there were videos of trees that were cut down less than 9 miles from me they went the distance on youtube and may still be on FB there are others down the country that have followed suit if you look hard enough they are there.
Report detraveller March 15, 2019 5:31 PM GMT

Mar 15, 2019 -- 10:17AM, DenzilPenberthy wrote:

detraveller there were videos of trees that were cut down less than 9 miles from me they went the distance on youtube and may still be on FB there are others down the country that have followed suit if you look hard enough they are there.

As i said before, I dont doubt that you are lying. But the same thing was said to me before. I went to look for it. Found a lot of articles. Not one article contained a picture showing trees cut down. Whats the point? I could publish an article right now saying 5G cured brain cancer in 20 patients in Dublin. Would you believe me?

Report detraveller March 15, 2019 5:32 PM GMT

If you look at your own post, youve claimed there are videos, but as many posters before you, not a single link to prove that. On top of that you tell me to go look for it!

Report detraveller March 15, 2019 5:43 PM GMT

Now that I think about it, you havent even told me the name of the town but expect me to go look for it.

Is this town by any means the same as terry's? Because terry doesnt know the name despite the fact that he also lives there.

Report DenzilPenberthy March 15, 2019 5:51 PM GMT
detraveller gave you credit for reading the thread as my location is mentioned alot but may have been earlier than you've seen.
The trees I've referred to are in Gateshead but couldn't find the videos when I checked earlier,there are others further down the country which I cannot remember exactly where at the minute would have to do a bit of digging.
Saw with my own eyes trees removed in the North Pennines early last year that were covering the then new transmitters on the lamp posts.
Report macarony March 15, 2019 5:51 PM GMT
One thing is for sure G5 is coming soon and will be unavoidable
Report detraveller March 15, 2019 5:52 PM GMT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QPqz_LkX0

This guy is my favorite youtuber these days, and terrys as well.

20 minute video babbling about trees being cut while standing in an empty field. Why cant he show us the fkin trees he is whining about?
Report detraveller March 15, 2019 5:54 PM GMT
I did find a bbc report showing a tree being cut down! Thats progress
Report detraveller March 15, 2019 5:54 PM GMT
Cant find anything on Gateshead though.
Report detraveller March 15, 2019 5:56 PM GMT
The point im making is, if they are indeed cutting down trees, why is it so hard to find visual evidence for it?

Terry say its because main stream media doesnt show it and the internet keeps deleting it. Understandable. But some of the most famous activists, like the creepy one i showed above, have never even bothered to show any evidence. That guy does all his videos in empty fields ffs!
Report DenzilPenberthy March 15, 2019 5:56 PM GMT
https://5gnetwork.co.za/5g-gateshead-trees-coming-down-no-consultation/

They are taking down the videos so the likes of you can't them
Report DenzilPenberthy March 15, 2019 5:57 PM GMT
*view
Report detraveller March 15, 2019 5:58 PM GMT
hmm
Report detraveller March 15, 2019 5:58 PM GMT
I guess we cant do anything about it then.
Report detraveller March 15, 2019 5:59 PM GMT
I am still waiting to hear the name of the 4th kid that is now suffering from cancer. Or maybe the name of his school. or maybe the city. or maybe the country that school is located in. Do you think you can help me with that?
Report detraveller March 15, 2019 6:00 PM GMT

Mar 15, 2019 -- 12:51PM, macarony wrote:

One thing is for sure G5 is coming soon and will be unavoidable

*5G

Report DenzilPenberthy March 15, 2019 6:01 PM GMT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv1U9SFodsI

Here's a video from the US senate which shows there's no science that proves the safety of 5G
Report detraveller March 15, 2019 6:05 PM GMT
thanks for the video Finally something concrete! Appreciate that.
Report DenzilPenberthy March 15, 2019 6:11 PM GMT
There are still plenty videos about the Sheffield trees left as that campaign went National think they still took 5000 odd before it got stopped but others were cut down elsewhere.
Report DenzilPenberthy March 15, 2019 6:21 PM GMT
https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/sheffield-tree-campaigners-reject-council-s-compromise-plan-after-storm-of-feedback-1-9535817

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/no-proof-for-lurid-allegations-against-sheffield-tree-campaigners-made-in-panel-s-police-review-1-9582362

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/south-yorkshire-police-refuse-to-publish-sheffield-tree-row-tapes-1-9585175

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/sheffield-council-to-apologise-after-residents-deliberately-misled-about-tree-felling-report-1-9588946

The establishment show quite clearly how bent they are and how low they will go,can't find the article but know for a fact The Yorkshire Post were denied FOI's connected with the subject of tree felling and 5G LED lights etc.

The same is happening up here all FOI's for any telecom companies also denied
Report detraveller March 15, 2019 7:08 PM GMT
Yeah ive got no reason to not believe you now. Thanks.
Report detraveller March 15, 2019 7:10 PM GMT
I see the reason behind these trees being cut down is road maintenance. At least thats what the council says. Why do people think its due to 5G?
Report DenzilPenberthy March 15, 2019 7:34 PM GMT
The signals can't go through the foliage basically
Report aaronh March 15, 2019 7:38 PM GMT

Mar 15, 2019 -- 1:01PM, DenzilPenberthy wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv1U9SFodsIHere's a video from the US senate which shows there's no science that proves the safety of 5G

everyone in the comments looks good and normal here

Report DenzilPenberthy March 15, 2019 7:49 PM GMT
aaronh you seem like the type who struggles to form their own opinion tbf
Report DenzilPenberthy March 15, 2019 7:51 PM GMT
I'm not so don't need to read the comments
Report detraveller March 15, 2019 8:05 PM GMT

Mar 15, 2019 -- 2:34PM, DenzilPenberthy wrote:

The signals can't go through the foliage basically

Yes but they are saying they are only cutting down trees for road maintenance. Are they going to cut down trees all over the world for 5G? In the american cities that have 5G service at the moment, did they cut down trees?

Report DenzilPenberthy March 15, 2019 8:14 PM GMT
Wherever there were trees that could interfere with signals they'd have been removed have seen videos posted from all over the place showing this,the road maintenance lark will be partly true as there will be many new masts/transmitters appearing all over our infrastructure due to the autonomous vehicle projects.
The microwave signals are very short that's why the transmitters are on the top of lamposts not just one every 1/2 mile say.
Report Make my hay March 15, 2019 8:14 PM GMT
Yes in American they've been cutting down the trees too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S-KPQ3TDxs
Report Make my hay March 15, 2019 8:41 PM GMT
Also British rail are cutting down millions of trees so the new mobile masts that will be rolled out alongside tracks can provide  5G Wi-Fi on trains. -  no hiding place from the millimeter waves.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/nov/28/report-urges-network-rail-rethink-scale-line-side-tree-felling
Report detraveller March 15, 2019 9:10 PM GMT
Why cant they just put the 5g antennas inside the train inside of along the whole track?
Report DenzilPenberthy March 15, 2019 9:23 PM GMT
https://semiengineering.com/5g-beamforming-antennas-create-design-test-problems/
Report DenzilPenberthy March 15, 2019 9:25 PM GMT
In short they don't know for sure how/why the lack of testing for this technology is shambolic yet the funding is exponential.
Report DenzilPenberthy March 15, 2019 9:31 PM GMT
Pretty much the only agencies that have tested similar bandwidths are military which they used for weapons and crowd control,South Korea used the frequencies to ward off wild boar at the 2018 winter olympics.

https://www.thenational.ae/business/technology/5g-debuts-at-winter-olympics-as-boar-repellent-1.704082
Report akabula March 16, 2019 9:48 AM GMT
If the signal struggles to get through foliage it can't be of risk to us humans surely.
Report DenzilPenberthy March 16, 2019 9:58 AM GMT
It's absorbed by the tree same as other living things,I know you think it's bolox from prior posts on here factually it's untested and there's plenty evidence showing the negative effects the link below is dated but from the MSM with a little explanation.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5784487/The-roll-5G-wireless-serv...
Report akabula March 16, 2019 10:04 AM GMT
You say its untested. I'm assuming you read that on the net.
You're taking everything they say as gospel.
We've had this with almost every new introduction.
Don't allow these net nuggets to destroy your enjoyment of life.
nowt but bogie men for adults.
Report DenzilPenberthy March 16, 2019 10:24 AM GMT
I posted a link from the US senate above where they admit it's untested,I've taken nothing as gospel have been and checked out several claims made from my area and have improved my health since stopping WIFI which has allowed me to enjoy life more.
The thing about this is it's the current 4G levels which had an affect on me,don't kid yourself it's not a thing do you think I'd sit on here making this up wouldn't put this much time into a wind up.
The government are stopping any requests for FOI and getting all social media channels removed from those who post anything factual there is no reason to do this if it's bolox,there are plenty nuggets out there creaming a living from allsorts but there's also factual content in the mix.
Report DenzilPenberthy March 16, 2019 10:41 AM GMT
The WHO classified EMF radiation as a 2B carcinogen as far back as 2011 before and the former Director General of the WHO and Prime Minister of Norway Gro Harlem Brundtland made it publicly known that she suffers from Electrical Sensitivity even when someone uses a mobile phone near her it is a thing.
Report detraveller March 17, 2019 5:11 PM GMT
The world's first brain surgery via 5G was performed today in China, with the patient 3000km away from the doctor. The high speed and low latency of 5G helped in avoiding video lag as well as the delay in sending and receiving remote control signals. Both of these were not possible under 4G. Same goes for autonomous vehicles too, which we will see in the near future.
Report Make my hay March 17, 2019 5:28 PM GMT
Well that is good news, that'll come in handy in another year or two for removing all the brain tumors when 5G really kicks in.
Report detraveller March 17, 2019 6:00 PM GMT
If you refuse 5G, your brains will still be fried. By China most probably. That may well be the reason why 5G is being installed, without any studies on its safety.
Report detraveller March 17, 2019 6:10 PM GMT
What people forget is that neither US nor Europe have the upper hand in this tech. When was the last time someone else had a better technology?

Germany was threatened by the US with reduced Intel(whatever that means, but USA does have 38k troops in Germany). Germany still opted for Huawei. It isn't just about downloading movies faster.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com