Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
terry mccann
29 Jan 18 10:23
Joined:
Date Joined: 26 Jan 05
| Topic/replies: 16,394 | Blogger: terry mccann's blog
Now loads of stuff on the internet about dangerous this is to every living thing on this planet
if you care about yourself,your wife and kids,please look and at least tell other people about it before its too late for us all.
if you think I'm crazy that's fine but you will change your minds when you"ve seen for yourselves
Share |
Show More
Loading...
Report terry mccann February 10, 2019 3:38 PM GMT
"Not Checking" Mex you must p1ss yourself reading his gormless posts c um in your pants evenSad
Report terry mccann February 10, 2019 3:45 PM GMT
Cortez"s words not mine,find the link yerself lazy good for nothing.
Report terry mccann February 10, 2019 3:51 PM GMT
AH yes the Guardian,the elites mouthpiece, its not fit to wipe your a$$ on mex
Report Mexico February 10, 2019 4:04 PM GMT
Terry

I've provided a link to a story which suggests you are a nasty racist liar .

I suggest you apologise for posting lies or provide more information if you believe the story is incorrect.

Who are these 13 families- how Nancy people in total are we talking about 1000???


Terry provide some evidence (as I have) to back up your claims. Have you considered the reason you can't provide any evidence is because your racist claims in totally incorrect?

Who are the 13 families racist-Terry?
Report Mexico February 10, 2019 4:08 PM GMT
Terry

Same story which suggests you are posting more lies but this time from a different news organisation.

Caught red handed telling more lies Terry?


https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-35339475
Report terry mccann February 10, 2019 4:11 PM GMT
Its a few quotes from a long article on the madness these people want, much more details to be found on this subject,an article from yesterdays edition of Patriot Rising.
Report terry mccann February 10, 2019 4:15 PM GMT
Its all part of Agenda 21 therefore I must be lying, only the most dimmest here cant see though you. IF anybody cares to look they would see who the liar is.
Report Mexico February 10, 2019 4:19 PM GMT
Terry

Of course you are telling lies - you always do.

13 families do NOT own 98% of planet's Welth.

I've provided evidence to suggest you are telling lies.

Who are these 13 families? Why are you such a coward to explain what you mean with your lies.
Report Mexico February 10, 2019 4:22 PM GMT
LOL

Poor racist Terry - can't believe any story in the Guardian but quotes "patriot rising " as the source of truthful news.

Terry stop posting racist lies.
Report terry mccann February 10, 2019 4:29 PM GMT
Just ask your buddies-simples
Report terry mccann February 10, 2019 4:30 PM GMT
Now what a surprise 16.22 postLaugh
Report terry mccann February 10, 2019 4:31 PM GMT
Racist against who btw?
Report Mexico February 10, 2019 4:34 PM GMT
Terry

The richest 75million people owe about 50% of world's Welth (evidence provided)

Your claim that 13 families owe 98% of Welth is therefore totally wrong.

Who are these 13 families you are telling lies about Terry? Any evidence to back up your claim Terry?
Man up Terry and explain who these 13 families are Terry. Are you a coward as well as racist Terry?



Stop posting racist lies Terry.
Report Mexico February 10, 2019 4:37 PM GMT
Terry- until you explain who these 13 families are it is difficult to know who you are being racist against (but can make a pretty good guess)

You are such a coward that you won't even explain what you mean by your 13 families lie.
Report terry mccann February 10, 2019 4:38 PM GMT
"Slaughtering all cattle over the next 10 years" why do that mex? or is that also racist to ask? P.S I don't expect an answer just the usual balls
Report terry mccann February 10, 2019 4:41 PM GMT
Again why I'm a racist,and for what reasons?  A straight question.
Report Mexico February 10, 2019 4:44 PM GMT
Terry

What the F are you on about - pretty sure there will still be cattle in 10 years time. Was this from "Patriots rising " or maybe your unnamed "buddy"

What has cattle got to do with your lies about 13 families owning 98% of Welth.
Who are these 13 families. Why do you post lies.
Report terry mccann February 10, 2019 4:45 PM GMT
Your 16.37 post WTF! Your mad ,you do know that don't you?Laugh
Report Mexico February 10, 2019 4:47 PM GMT
Terry

I don't know what reasons you have for being racist- maybe you feel insecure???

I've explained your previous racist posts - now once again explain who these 13 families are in your latest lie & I'll give more details.
Report Mexico February 10, 2019 4:48 PM GMT
LOL Terry

Are you actually calling somebody mad.

LOL - you calling someone mad. Nice one


Who are these 13 families you are telling lies about Terry.
Report terry mccann February 10, 2019 4:52 PM GMT
Yes from yesterday edition,direct quotes including the one about the cattle,if she is lying she needs help,if she telling the truth the human race needs help.As I said its another part of agenda 21,you know the same one telling us they are going to cull the population,thats why you saying its a lie,you know full well its not
Report terry mccann February 10, 2019 4:54 PM GMT
Well theres the Cohen"s next door to you for a startLaugh Go on I dare you
Report terry mccann February 10, 2019 4:58 PM GMT
Ive just had a word with my good friend David, he says I must not waste time on a troll,so that's it mex,what a pity,what a shame,its been such fun
Report Mexico February 10, 2019 4:59 PM GMT
Terry

I don't live next door to the Cohen family, I don't know what you are daring me to do.


Terry why do you post lies.

I've provided evidence to suggest your 13 families post is totally wrong. You are telling lies.

Who are these 13 families Terry?
Report terry mccann February 10, 2019 5:02 PM GMT
You don't answer questions (as others have pointed out) you have provided nothing of the sort,and even worse you have no S.O H. whatsoever,tat ta.
Report terry mccann February 10, 2019 5:07 PM GMT
Are you a robot?
Report Mexico February 10, 2019 5:09 PM GMT
Terry

My record of answering questions is a million times better that yours.

Who are these 13 families you posted lies about Terry?


To answer your question- No I am not a robot.


So your turn Terry to answer a question...

Who are these 13 families you are posting lies about Terry?
Report terry mccann February 10, 2019 5:12 PM GMT
MonumentalLaugh
Report Mexico February 10, 2019 5:14 PM GMT
I see you have once again failed to explain your lies Terry.

Your 13 families post is a total lie Terry. Stop posting lies Terry.

Who are these 13 families?
Report terry mccann February 10, 2019 5:17 PM GMT
Snowflake is upset, so f ucking what!
Report Mexico February 10, 2019 5:40 PM GMT
Terry

What are you on about??

You have been caught red handed telling more lies . You are such a coward you won't even explain what you mean by your 13 families lies. Did you get this lie from "patriots rising"?

Rather than just explaining who these 13 families are you resort to name calling & swearing.


Grow up Terry.
Who are the 13 families you are telling lies about?
Report terry mccann February 10, 2019 6:49 PM GMT
Grow a pair and live your life,dont suck up to those c**** snowflake and don't take advantage of my/our good natureAngry
Report conditor February 10, 2019 6:53 PM GMT
Easy tiger... seems aptCrazy
Report terry mccann February 10, 2019 6:55 PM GMT
Read the rest of the crap its put,drive a man to drinkWink
Report Mexico February 10, 2019 7:18 PM GMT
Terry

Not sure anybody would describe you as good natured.
Maybe a rude, uneducated , nasty racist liar would be a better description.

Why do you post racist lies Terry?

Care to explain who these 13 families are you lied about? Maybe if you "grow a pair " you would be able to explain what you mean by your 13 families post?

Why post so many lies Terry?
Report terry mccann February 10, 2019 7:37 PM GMT
Are you Human?
Report terry mccann February 11, 2019 10:49 AM GMT
"Cisco and 29 partners launch "HUGE RURAL" 5G trail in British Isles."
"Testing mobile broadband,optical wireless(LIFI) radio broadcast over 5G and agri-tech." "The 5G project,partly funded by the Government,stretches across 772 sq miles in and around the Orkney Isles down to Somerset in the south-west 621miles".
Not tested for health effects because they dont want YOU to know the truth.
Report trilby22 February 11, 2019 11:03 AM GMT
Morning Terry.

Do you know the exact areas - apart form Orkney itself?

Quick Google found

https://blogs.cisco.com/sp/worlds-most-ambitious-rural-5g-trial
.
Report trilby22 February 11, 2019 11:44 AM GMT
https://www.5gruralfirst.org/announcing-the-5g-ruralfirst-orkney-test-locations-part-1/
.
Any sign of part 2?

https://www.5gruralfirst.org/partners/
.
https://www.5gruralfirst.org/partners/
Report trilby22 February 11, 2019 12:06 PM GMT
Looks like one of those bastids coming right by Perth Angry

https://www.5gruralfirst.org/the-challenges-of-a-5g-build/

Same vid on utube with a few comments ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time=73&v=gQr08TnPFno

Things to do - back later ...
Report terry mccann February 11, 2019 5:27 PM GMT
Your local council must of put their bid in early doors and taken the money off those bandits,bastards is correct.
Report terry mccann February 13, 2019 10:16 AM GMT
Denzil,"5G and Gateshead trees coming down-No consultation" A nice short video to watch
Report DenzilPenberthy February 13, 2019 3:26 PM GMT
Have watched them terry they're in a different part of Gateshead to me obvious to see what's going on haven't really been in those areas other than to check out EMF readings and other bits and bobs Mark Steele posted.
As you know I don't spend much spare time in Gateshead so haven't noticed much my way spotted some trees trimmed up but not to the degrees on that video which is fcuking ridiculous amazing how quiet the Nations' conservation do gooders are.
Even the Sheffield lark which was a success has been a quiet victory more should've been made of the denial of FOI plans at the start and the campaign should've been major news not a snippet after the event with no accountability from those above.
Report terry mccann February 13, 2019 5:06 PM GMT
It is odd isn't,not a word from Charles,nothing from Attenborough or even matey from countyfile, the silence is deafening
Report Mexico February 13, 2019 7:02 PM GMT
Racist Terry you are a fine one to talk about "the silence is deafening "

You posted total garbage about 13 families owning 97% of planet's welth. You refuse to explain who these 13 families are you are telling lies about.
When asked you make some "joke" about speaking to the Cohens who you believe live next door to me.

Come on racist Terry - Who are these 13 families you are posting lies about?

The silence is deafening.
Report terry mccann February 13, 2019 11:24 PM GMT
ARE  YOU  HUMAN    ?
Report John.W.Henry. February 14, 2019 7:04 AM GMT
Terry, this is a very interesting video. It is conducted by Richard Dolan who is recognised as one of the worlds most prominent researchers. 5G features prominently in the discussion and some very salient points are raised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8_hcZmU8yk&lc=z22vtdjgwk3bv1emjacdp4331fk4p...
Report terry mccann February 14, 2019 10:47 AM GMT
Thanks John,yes Dolan is good.So no permission from us but they still roll it out untested. That thing Mex,ive asked it twice is he human and twice no reply,now that's freaky!!
Report John.W.Henry. February 14, 2019 10:56 AM GMT
Terry,

He is a buffoon and it is best not to exchange posts with him. He has proved on countless occasions that he is not fit for purpose as an intelligent forum contributor through his complete lack of proper research and a fetish for hanging onto the narratives fed to him by main stream media. Sadly for those with an intellect and a thrust and hunger for informative debate he echoes many that post here.

My advice, State whatever you want to state but do not enter into their buffoonery as you can easily sink to their level of comprehension. I expect you are only too aware of who THEY are !!!!
Report terry mccann February 14, 2019 11:01 AM GMT
Sound advice. Do you remember when we wouldn't answer some question on 9/11? He is doing the same here,keeps repeating the same question over and over again, he knows the bloody answer anyway so why keep on and on? something very wrong there!
Report John.W.Henry. February 14, 2019 11:04 AM GMT
A lack of research Terry. As i have stated.
Report John.W.Henry. February 14, 2019 11:09 AM GMT
The key to all of these so called conspiracy theories is simply to carry out your own research.

If you are able to filter out the nonsensical bullshit and the deliberate mis information which is put out in and around any questionable event you will be able to form your own opinion which is far more valuable than anything else.

You track the event back through history and you gradually build up the big picture which many will never see. You can try to educate them however it often proves a thankless task.
Report terry mccann February 14, 2019 12:04 PM GMT
Have to disagree about him,he knows whats what alright,he is purely here to discredit the truth,so when he does that,i know I'm on the right track.
When you look back,its always the same names just different people.
Report terry mccann February 14, 2019 4:59 PM GMT
If any of you have kids,you better have a read of "The dangers of 5G to children's health"
Report Mexico February 14, 2019 6:54 PM GMT
Racist Terry

To answer tour question

YES I am human.


Now racist-Terry your turn to answer.
Who are the 13 families you posted lies about?

The silence is deafening.
Report terry mccann February 15, 2019 10:20 AM GMT
very good video "Mads Palsvig Bankers vs Slaves". Mads is an ex Bank Investor for an American bank who is now Chairman of the Danish JFK-Jorden Frihed Kundskab Party.The video is in most parts about the de-population of this planet by the new world order,in which he speaks about the Elite and the blood-lines. He of course names the families and points out very clearly that all the major wars of the last 250 years have been started by these creatures for power,money profit and control, he also points out they therefore are guilty of over 250 million deaths.
"So when they tell you they want to cull the population by 7 billion i listen" !
Report detraveller February 15, 2019 12:08 PM GMT
This isn't even funny anymore.
Report detraveller February 15, 2019 12:20 PM GMT
,in which he speaks about the Elite and the blood-lines. He of course names the families and points out very clearly that all the major wars of the last 250 years have been started by these creatures

But you wont name them because?
Report terry mccann February 15, 2019 12:28 PM GMT
Only because mex can take a run and jump,Mads names a few not all,have a listen,very good speaker.
Report detraveller February 15, 2019 1:00 PM GMT
Do your fingers burn when you post their names here?
Report detraveller February 15, 2019 1:00 PM GMT
or you're afraid they'll come after you?
Report terry mccann February 15, 2019 2:35 PM GMT
Seeing there has been hundreds of documentarys made on the subject I hardly think so,its no secret who they are but I'm playing any games with a troll.
Report terry mccann February 15, 2019 2:35 PM GMT
* not playing
Report detraveller February 15, 2019 2:49 PM GMT
So you still refuse to name them???

You are the ones playing games by hiding the names when you can so easily type them.

Why won't you name them terry? What are you afraid of?
Report terry mccann February 15, 2019 3:03 PM GMT
Well heres another pratt to avoidTongue Out
Report detraveller February 15, 2019 3:14 PM GMT
Or maybe just tell us one of the thirteen names?

Comeon terry, grow some balls.
Report detraveller February 15, 2019 3:20 PM GMT
The Astor Bloodline
The Bundy Bloodline
The Collins Bloodline
The DuPont Bloodline
The Freeman Bloodline
The Kennedy Bloodline
The Li Bloodline
The Onassis Bloodline
The Reynolds Bloodline
The Rockefeller Bloodline
The Rothschild Bloodline
The Russell Bloodline
The Van Duyn Bloodline

Is that it Terry?
Report detraveller February 15, 2019 3:24 PM GMT
Isn't it funny that after all the wealth they own, and all the wars they have started, they haven't been able to depopulate the world. And now need 5G for that. Mind boggling I must say.
Report Charlie February 15, 2019 3:43 PM GMT

Feb 14, 2019 -- 1:04AM, John.W.Henry. wrote:


Terry, this is a very interesting video. It is conducted by Richard Dolan who is recognised as one of the worlds most prominent researchers. 5G features prominently in the discussion and some very salient points are raised. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8_hcZmU8yk&lc=z22vtdjgwk3bv1emjacdp4331fk4p...


It is conducted by Richard Dolan who is recognised as one of the worlds most prominent researchers.

Yet another nutter making his living from making up nonsense. He is not one of the worlds most prominent researchers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_M._Dolan
Richard Michael Dolan (/ˈdoʊlən/; born July 1, 1962) is an American historian and a conspiracy theory analyst who specializes in the UFO phenomenon, United States national security and the Cold War.

Report detraveller February 15, 2019 3:50 PM GMT
Charlie why do you have to spoil all the fun?
Report terry mccann February 15, 2019 5:15 PM GMT
Laugh
Report John.W.Henry. February 15, 2019 5:39 PM GMT
As i was saying Terry, The buffoons will go straight to the Wiki pages to do there research rather than take a proper look through the looking glass. He would never have read any of Dolans books or watched any of his broadcasts....But he knows a man that has.... He calls him WIKI !!!!

Charlie personifies a life long reader of THE SUN and if they say its true in their printed pages then it most certainly is. 

Not worth trying to educate the goldfish as they only see the outside world through the bowl they swim around in all day.

I have little doubt that Charlie will be one of the "  4 commercial airplane crashed on 9/11 "  believers. As that is what the wiki pages tell him and what was broadcast on live tv !!! The mind boggles at what these buffoons take in as gospel.

On we go !!!
Report John.W.Henry. February 15, 2019 5:45 PM GMT
For an alternative view his next door neighbour probably buys the Daily Mirror and they can swop them over once read front to back so as to cover all angles.
Report Mexico February 15, 2019 5:55 PM GMT
Racist Terry

It is you who are the rude- racist-troll.

You posted total lies about 13 families owning 97% of the Earth's Welth . I've provided evidence to show that you are posting lies.

So racist- why are you such a coward. Who are these 13 families you are posting lies about.

Terry - doing any cross burning with the klan this weekend?

Who are these 13 families racist- Terry?
Report Charlie February 15, 2019 6:21 PM GMT
JWH

Let's have a look at your 5:39 post.

This buffoon went to the Wiki page to look at who Richard Dolan was not to read the stuff he had done. I assume you can see the difference. You said he was one of the worlds most prominent researchers when he most clearly is not. He is a minor figure who makes his living by talking bollocks about UFOs.

I don't read the Sun (and have no idea whether my neighbours read the Mirror) but do believe that four commercial airplanes crashed on 9/11. There is a lot of well documented evidence for these not, as you believe, made up hocus pocus involving conspiracies.

It's a bit rich coming for someone who believes in conspiracy theories that rely on dubious sources with no provable evidence to say that I believe in the gospel of well documented sources.

Please continue to believe in your alternative tin-foil hat theories which cannot be substantiated. The rest of us will just get on believing the truth.
Report detraveller February 15, 2019 6:54 PM GMT

Feb 15, 2019 -- 11:39AM, John.W.Henry. wrote:


As i was saying Terry, The buffoons will go straight to the Wiki pages to do there research rather than take a proper look through the looking glass. He would never have read any of Dolans books or watched any of his broadcasts....But he knows a man that has.... He calls him WIKI !!!!Charlie personifies a life long reader of THE SUN and if they say its true in their printed pages then it most certainly is.  Not worth trying to educate the goldfish as they only see the outside world through the bowl they swim around in all day. I have little doubt that Charlie will be one of the "  4 commercial airplane crashed on 9/11 "  believers. As that is what the wiki pages tell him and what was broadcast on live tv !!! The mind boggles at what these buffoons take in as gospel. On we go !!!


Let me ask you a question.

Why has Israel refused to let 5G be installed there?

Report Mexico February 15, 2019 7:20 PM GMT
Correct Charlie

These uneducated tin-foil-hat loons laugh any people who provide links to stories on BBC, Guardian, Mirror , Times, Wiki as some sort of lie.
Yet at the same time believe everything from "patriots-rising" , "KKKnews" , "tinfoilhatweekly" or a 4 hour logo tube video.

Time after time they have been shown to be posting lies yet they lack the education & intelligence to understand what is fact & fiction.

They post lies & half-truths & refuse to answer the most simple questions about their posts.
Report Just Checking February 15, 2019 7:30 PM GMT
When you read someone copy pasting something talking about electromagnetic waves going as "fast as a bullet" without the basic understanding to realise they are copy pasting nonsense, it's safe to make certain evaluations about the level of scientific understanding of the poster.

Oh and they also believe the world is run by a conspiracy of transdimensional lizards intent on mass genocide.
Report Just Checking February 15, 2019 7:30 PM GMT
That last bit is also relevant.
Report Make my hay February 15, 2019 7:57 PM GMT
JC you say electromagnetic waves going as "fast as a bullet" is nonsense - then I'd like you to tell me just how fast do electromagnetic waves travel.
Report Just Checking February 15, 2019 8:02 PM GMT
Oh my word, I'm out. I can only take these threads in tiny dozes, they make me weep for our education system.
Report Make my hay February 15, 2019 8:12 PM GMT
Then educate me as you claim to have some knowledge on the subject of the speed of electromagnetic waves or maybe you've just realized that you've made a silly mistake.
Report Mexico February 15, 2019 9:08 PM GMT
Hay

c
Report Just Checking February 15, 2019 9:17 PM GMT
LOL.
Report Mexico February 15, 2019 9:35 PM GMT
Hay

After racist made the claim that these electromagnetic waves travel at the speed of a bullet , he was asked how fast this bullet travels.
Needless to say he did not answer but went on to lie about 13 families owning 97% of planet's Welth.

Terry also "explained " that we receive 100 million microwaves a second & that is why they are so dangerous.
Needless to say when offered the chance to compare with other electromagnetic waves he started to swear.
Report terry mccann February 16, 2019 8:10 AM GMT
I'm not going to keep banging my head against a brick wall having to lower myself with the likes of mex and all his other usernames,totally pointless.

But if anyone reading this who isnt a troll might like to download anything on a man named TOM WHEELER. this is what mankind is up againest,to think we have been around thousands of years and end up with this henchman for the elite sealing our fate.
There is no doubt that we will all die in the next few years,and as i say just watch Wheeler and see the evil we are all dealing with. Chaps now is the time to make peace with your maker.
#
Report Mexico February 16, 2019 8:28 AM GMT
Racist - you once again have failed to explain who the 13 families are which you lied about?
Why do you post lies Terry?

TOM WHEELER - wrote a Shrek spin off film (Puss in boots) - pure evil.


If anyone reading this who is actually interested in electromagnetic radiation you might like to download anything on a man called JAMES CLERK MAXWELL.


Terry why did you post lies about 13 families? Who are these families which you lied about?
Report Charlie February 16, 2019 5:10 PM GMT

Feb 15, 2019 -- 1:57PM, Make my hay wrote:


JC you say electromagnetic waves going as "fast as a bullet" is nonsense - then I'd like you to tell me just how fast do electromagnetic waves travel.


I think you'll find they (electromagnetic waves) go a tad faster. It really is nonsense to compare the speed of the two. It's become quite apparent that the conspiracy loonies are lacking in education and reasoning skills which may explain why they can't see the truth. They'll believe any old rubbish but haven't the brains to question whether it's true or not and then, almost unbelievably, will say it's the other way around.

Report Make my hay February 16, 2019 6:21 PM GMT
electromagnetic waves go a tad faster than a bullet - exactly Charlie, well that's put JC in his place.
Report Charlie February 16, 2019 6:26 PM GMT

Feb 16, 2019 -- 12:21PM, Make my hay wrote:


electromagnetic waves go a tad faster than a bullet - exactly Charlie, well that's put JC in his place.


I hope you do realise I was taking the piss out of you.

Report Just Checking February 16, 2019 6:33 PM GMT
"Put me in my place" god help me these people, they've no self awareness do they.
Mexico already answered the question of the speed of electromagenetic waves in what is I think one of the wittiest and most dryly amusing posts I've read on here :)

And unsurprisingly the conspiracy nuts didn't even get it.
Report terry mccann February 16, 2019 11:42 PM GMT
Mexico you piece of **** this is for you.

"Anti Semitism hysteria in the UK is a systematic SCAM to delete free speech and all criticism of the far right regime in Israel".
And that dog breathe sums you up in a few words.
Report terry mccann February 16, 2019 11:44 PM GMT
Btw 2 of those families are the ROTHCHILDS and the ROCKERFELLOWS, UPSET? SO F UCKING WHAT!
Report detraveller February 17, 2019 12:10 AM GMT

Feb 16, 2019 -- 5:44PM, terry mccann wrote:


Btw 2 of those families are the ROTHCHILDS and the ROCKERFELLOWS, UPSET? SO F UCKING WHAT!


SO why were you hesitating for months to name these families?

Report northanlite February 17, 2019 12:20 AM GMT
chemtrails      =   100% real
      G5        =   100% real
climate change  =   no way all those decades of data & the actual stuff we can see happening around us
is a hoax. chemtrails still real tho
Report Mexico February 17, 2019 8:31 AM GMT
Terry

I'm not upset that you post racist lies.

For some reason you seem to be upset , it is clear you post lies & you are racist. Stop swearing & grow up.
Report John.W.Henry. February 17, 2019 10:37 AM GMT
Charlie • February 15, 2019 6:21 PM GMT
JWH

Let's have a look at your 5:39 post.

This buffoon went to the Wiki page to look at who Richard Dolan was not to read the stuff he had done. I assume you can see the difference. You said he was one of the worlds most prominent researchers when he most clearly is not. He is a minor figure who makes his living by talking bollocks about UFOs.

I don't read the Sun (and have no idea whether my neighbours read the Mirror) but do believe that four commercial airplanes crashed on 9/11. There is a lot of well documented evidence for these not, as you believe, made up hocus pocus involving conspiracies.

It's a bit rich coming for someone who believes in conspiracy theories that rely on dubious sources with no provable evidence to say that I believe in the gospel of well documented sources.

Please continue to believe in your alternative tin-foil hat theories which cannot be substantiated. The rest of us will just get on believing the truth.


Charlie,

Sadly I cannot enter any form of debate, intelligent or otherwise, with someone who champions a belief that 4 commercial airliners crashed on that fateful day as has been documented and recorded as history.

When i began to carry out my own research I firmly believed ( like you and many others still do ) the main stream media narrative, however, the further down the rabbit hole i went the more i discovered how far from the truth i really was.

Only those that can spare the time and can see the big picture will understand this. No one can tell you, you have to fully research yourself.

I have spent an age researching this life changing event and have managed to identify some absolutely incredible researchers who have quite clearly been able to uncover that the whole tragic disaster  was a stage managed episode which had agendas  to fill and set directions and pathways where they needed to take the masses.

When you subsequently choose to debate these issues ( and contrary to your statement I do not believe every conspiracy) you have to be prepared to realise that you are in a very small minority and most will not have personally researched fully and others that have will not speak up because of their fear of ridicule and name calling. Obviously that doesn't bother me at all. If i can encourage just one other person to look into this and get them to conclude what sort of crime has been carried out against humanity then it has been worth my while wasting an hour or so of my life battling with the blinkered majority who for some bizarre reason do not want to research thoroughly and there4 cannot comprehend what actually happened.

Your condemnation of R Dolan is quite astonishing. His work within the ufology community is staggering. The research he has carried out is incredible. I have no idea about the existence / non existence of ufos but to say Dolan talks bollox as you do is simply ignorant. If you dont understand it just say nothing or you make a complete c*** of yourself. Unfortunately in this instance i cannot prevent you from doing that.

As i said previously my only hope is that perhaps one person reading this decides that it is worth dedicating some spare time to look at the facts and the evidence which was available and draw their own conclusions. It may just change your life !!

Good Day.
Report detraveller February 17, 2019 10:56 AM GMT
ohn, could you also respond to the question I asked above?
Report detraveller February 17, 2019 10:57 AM GMT
*John
Report terry mccann February 17, 2019 11:34 AM GMT
Clair Edwards,BA Hons,M.A-worked for the UN as editor and trainer in intercultural writing from 1999 to 2017 writes the following.
Ilive in Vienna,Austria where the 5G rollout is suddenly upon us.Within the last five weeks,5G has been officially announced at Vienna Airport and 5G at the Rathausplatz,the main square in Vienna,which attracts tens of thousands of vistors to its Christmas market each December and skating rink each jan,which is a special treat for children.Along with birds and insects,children are the most vulnerable to 5G depredation because of their bodies.
Friends and acquaintaces and their children in Vienna are ALREADY REPORTING THE CLASSIC SYMPTOMS OF EMR POISONING,nosebleeds,headaches,eye pain,chest pain,nausea,fatigue,vomiting,tinnitus,dizziness,flulike symptoms and cordiac pain.They also report a tight band around the head;pressure on the top of the head,short stabbing pain around the body and buzzing internal organs.Other biological effects such as tumors and dementia usually take longer to manifest,but in the case of 5G,which has never been tested for health or safety,who knows?.
Seemingly overnight a forest of 5G infrastructure has sprouted in Austria.In the space of three weeks one friend has gone from robust health to fleeing the country.Each person experiences EMR differently.For hermit was extreme torture.Interestingly,as she drove across Southern Germany,she suffered torture even worse than in Austria,while in Northern Germany she had no symptoms at all and felt completely normal,which suggest no 5G rollout there yet"
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com