Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
terry mccann
29 Jan 18 10:23
| Topic/replies: 5,292 | Blogger: terry mccann's blog
Now loads of stuff on the internet about dangerous this is to every living thing on this planet
if you care about yourself,your wife and kids,please look and at least tell other people about it before its too late for us all.
if you think I'm crazy that's fine but you will change your minds when you"ve seen for yourselves
Share |
Show More
Report terry mccann September 7, 2018 11:00 AM BST
im saying don't take my word on it,look it up and you will find it will used as a weapon and when its here its going to stay no matter what, look it up for gawd sakes
Report Mexico September 7, 2018 12:19 PM BST
Terry,  do you believe everything "written in stone "

Do you have ANY evidence about the planned murder of 7bn human Skin?

Seek help Terry - speak to your GP
Report terry mccann September 7, 2018 1:10 PM BST
You are successfully making yourself look like your not the full ticket m8,carry on but include me outCrazy
Report Mexico September 7, 2018 1:44 PM BST
Come on Terry.

Any evidence to back up this planned murder of 99% of all humans?

I assume not.
Report terry mccann September 7, 2018 6:00 PM BST
Monsanto are a lovely piece of work too mex,right up your evil street, why would anyone anything want to be involved with filth like that, tell everyone about them
Report Mexico September 7, 2018 8:18 PM BST
Wtf are you on about loon

You claim there is a plan to kill 99% of the population but you can't show ANY evidence to back up this bul.

Now you witter on about Monsanto not being the best company in the world.

Plese show Any evidence to back up your beliefs that 7bn people are about to be killed

Seek help Terry - tell your GP about your beliefs.
Report detraveller September 7, 2018 9:45 PM BST
Was at work today and someone brought up the subject of de population. As expected, the mention of terry's stones came up. I told them about terry and they all had a good laugh Grin

Must be true, its engraved on a stone Laugh
Report terry mccann September 8, 2018 10:24 AM BST
Laff anyway boys Grin
Report terry mccann September 10, 2018 10:30 AM BST
Video, Yea,lets call "em "contrails". Good God what are they doing to usCry
Report trilby22 September 11, 2018 8:00 AM BST
http://smarthighways.net/connected-ambulances-to-be-tested-in-west-midlands-5g-trial/?ct=t(EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_3_9_2018_COPY_02)
Report terry mccann September 11, 2018 10:08 AM BST
Good of themSad
Report terry mccann September 11, 2018 10:27 AM BST
"This just happened in Russia and the "5G event" might have something to do with it". A new Vid, what a filthy trick to play with this WI FI muck
Report detraveller September 11, 2018 10:41 AM BST
Which 5G event is that referring to?
Report terry mccann September 11, 2018 10:43 AM BST
The one that's going to be all over the world real soon,some kind of event eh!
Report detraveller September 11, 2018 10:47 AM BST
SO why create a video about the ill effects of microwaves when you can easily study their presence in every home and come up with something that people are more likely to believe? I assume microwave ovens have been around for enough time now for people to have realized how bad they are?

As i said earlier, I am not denying the nad effects of microwaves or 5G. My only problem is with people making creepy videos when a simple study would answer a lot of questions.
Report detraveller September 11, 2018 10:52 AM BST
Because you are up against banks and corporations heavily invested in this as well as the governments of US and China. So if our only hope is through these creepy videos then there is no point whining, because we are never going to win. You can either die whining, or enjoy whatever time you have left till 5G is implemented.

Alternatively we can always study the effects in the regions 5G is being trialed in. But no, creepy videos are more effective aren;t they?
Report detraveller September 11, 2018 11:05 AM BST
There are many scientists in the EU that have signed an appeal in personal capacity. You can follow their progress here.
http://www.5gappeal.eu/category/news-articles/
They signed the appeal exactly a year ago.

Last month EU awarded a 500 million dollars loan to Nokia, which is a big player in 5G research. Clearly the EU hasn't budged despite

Sony Ericsson, another big player, saying themselves that the radiations will cross the threshold curently allowed in Europe. ANd that they or anyone else cannot control or limit it.

I would love to see these scientists set up camps in 5g test areas and prove all that they have been saying all along. Simple experiements on animals should prove their point. Are they doing that?

Your video says microwaves caused unrest among insects which is why at some place in russia there was a huge increase in the number of insects. How hard is it to test this? Why rely on a video titled '5G event might have something to do with it' when you can easily prove if 5G can do that sort of thing or not. Is anyone trying to do that, other than our creepy youtubers?
Report terry mccann September 11, 2018 11:23 AM BST
Thanks for that mex,tell ya what,you can can argue till you are blue in the face or your horns set fire but I will never back down to the likes of you
Report DenzilPenberthy September 11, 2018 12:11 PM BST
A big problem that's occurred is nobody's allowed a platform to prove/challenge the effects or potential effects of EMF radiation and 5G,as soon as anyone clued up produces any factual evidence against 5G etc they are silenced and not allowed any platform whatsoever.
There's no way any ungoverned scientific trials can be allowed as the results won't be good which they already know,if not these issues would be open not just a closed shop where the only rebuttal is conspiracy theorist etc. to anyone who questions anything.
Report detraveller September 11, 2018 12:20 PM BST
...which is exactly what i'm saying with these creepy youtube videos coming out every now and then. It will fry you. But not having it will leave you so far behind in the information war that you'll be fried by the other side. There's a reason why America wants to bring 5G under the government's control.
Report terry mccann September 11, 2018 12:44 PM BST
This Smart Grid has been planned for years,its only recently they have had the tech to do it,and its all about control,the hidden hand are an evil Nazi bunch of devils would you not agree?
Report detraveller September 11, 2018 3:32 PM BST
I have told you repeatedly I do not disagree on most of what you say. My only problem is, there are easier ways to show the world how dangerous these things are. We are not using those ways. If I am going to be fried in 10 years time by 5G, I would rather enjoy whatever time I have left rather than spending that time creating videos about UFOs, insect attacks, etc.
Report terry mccann September 11, 2018 6:05 PM BST
As the mainstream media are not allowed to cover it,what else can people do to tell the world? 10 years? I doubt you would survive that long!!
Report detraveller September 11, 2018 7:37 PM BST
I am not talking about the media. I am talking about the 200+ scientists who have signed an appeal against 5G. They can easily do some tests in the 5G test cities and handover the results to these youtubers(asuming everyone else is in on the conspiracy) so that they have something concrete to talk about.
Report Mexico September 11, 2018 7:43 PM BST
Terry.

Seek help. Explain to your GP your theory & get treatment.

Why do you post lies about me?

Why did you call detraveller "mex"  ?

Don't believe everything written in stone- you are easily led.

Study electromagnetic radiation if you are interested- you keep shouting "the end of the world is nigh" but are yet to produce any evidence.
Why did you refuse to produce any evidence of this "plan" to murder 7bn humans?
Report terry mccann September 11, 2018 8:21 PM BST
Monumental Bollocks as per
Report Mexico September 11, 2018 8:27 PM BST
LOL Terry

Everything you post is "monumental boll@@@"

Did you not claim there was a plan by the "new world order " to murder 7bn humans?
& you produced zero evidence (as normal) to back up your loon-tube garbage.

Still waiting for any evidence Terry.

Seek help Terry -
Report terry mccann September 11, 2018 8:28 PM BST
So we the human race are not even worth a safety check you hateful ba$tardAngry
Report terry mccann September 11, 2018 8:32 PM BST
They the Elite have stated many times that they want the pop of the world down to half a billion, tell me that's nor true,or you will get bad karmaDevil
Report Mexico September 11, 2018 8:44 PM BST
Terry you have still failed to provide any evidence that the "elite " want to murder 7bn people.

You keep accusing people of murder - why are you such a hateful ba$tard?

I can't recall any World leader say they want the World's population to fall down to 500m. It is the sort of quote 8I would remember. Maybe you could provide a link to when Obama, Trump, May etc. Said they want the population to be half a billion.

Come on Terry - some evidence.
Report terry mccann September 11, 2018 8:58 PM BST
"World leaders"Laugh I said the elite want half a billion not their puppets muppet, so ONCE AGAIN,are you saying im lying when I say the elite want the human race down to half a billion
Report Mexico September 11, 2018 9:05 PM BST
Terry - you have still produced zero evidence of this "elite " plan to reduce population to 500m.

You claim "the elite " have stated many times this is their plan.

Yet you can't show any evidence to back up this claim.

Then you come up with another conspiracy theory that the world leaders are "puppets" to the elite (again without any evidence)

So Terry some evidence of this plan to murder 7bn people? Do you believe everything "written in stone "
Report Mexico September 11, 2018 9:09 PM BST
Terry

I said you are lying when you claimed I denied the existence of some naff stone monument- I had not

I said you are telling lies when you claimed I had said microwave technology was 100% safe - I had not said that.

I have said you have failed to produce any evidence of this "plan" by the "elite " to murder 7bn. You have still failed to produce any.
Report terry mccann September 11, 2018 9:15 PM BST
**** off to Georgie "the devil went down to Georgia" how apt, and have a look on that monument or whatever you demons call it and read the bit written in stone literally where it says about the population needs to be down to 500,ooo,ooo to be at one with nature. This all about symbols and number to you isn't it! Anyway time to say once again f uck off troll,you are the lowest form of life,whatever happens to us.i hope you get it back a million worseDevil Reply your normal poop but you wont get an answer anymore
Report terry mccann September 11, 2018 9:20 PM BST
I must of called this thing a Troll 50 times and not once has it denied it,so what is it? not user friendlyAngry
Report Mexico September 11, 2018 9:29 PM BST
Terry you have still not posted any evidence of this plan to murder 7bn people by the "Elite " who control the Elected World leaders.

Do you believe everything written in stone?

Terry please provide some evidence.
Report terry mccann September 11, 2018 9:31 PM BST
Scientist are being ignored by the mainstream of course but have been on shows like Richie Allen"s but of course that is nothing to say the Vine show,trust me they tell a horrendous future and that why Mexico is a total disgrace lying saying its safe when its will be the biggest calamity the world has ever seen,but we all see though the ba$tard now
Report Mexico September 11, 2018 9:37 PM BST
Terry - any evidence of this plan to murder 90% of the population.

You have presented zero evidence- you witter on about some stone monument "in the middle of nowhere " next to a duel carriageway.

Now you witter on about Richie Allen Rather than show ANY evidence of this supposed mass murder.

Come on Terry - any evidence?
Report saddo September 12, 2018 12:36 AM BST
I'm going to wear a colander on my heed when venturing out.
Report DenzilPenberthy September 12, 2018 12:53 AM BST

Sep 12, 2018 -- 12:36AM, saddo wrote:

I'm going to wear a colander on my heed when venturing out.

Didn't know Broadmoor was an open prison and colanders have holes if you weren't aware far better get a motorbike helmet,paint it with lead paint then wear that.
Try to stop yourself from drinking the surplus lead paint you sound like you've had enough already.

Report terry mccann September 12, 2018 6:40 AM BST
Best to take a leaf out of Detravellers book and enjoy life however long it is
Report trilby22 September 12, 2018 7:01 AM BST
Laugh Denz!  Failing a colander, Saddo you could try wearing coriander on yer heid, as I am led to believe these 5g waves have difficulty penetrating vegetation.  Enjoy the paint, hic!
Report terry mccann September 13, 2018 7:56 AM BST
"Bay area city blocks 5G deployment over cancer concerns"
some at last are starting to see the light
Report detraveller September 13, 2018 10:54 AM BST
Trilby, the frequencies 5G will use can easily be blocked/weakened by someone standing in front of you. Which is why you'll see the antennas or whatever they are called in every street corner. And I cant even imagine how it will look in a place like New York. Yes coriander will save you from radiation but due to the same fact, there'll be shitloads of radiation around you.
Report detraveller September 13, 2018 10:55 AM BST
Good for the Bay area folks. Its a small place though.

I am looking forward to when Verizon starts 5G in the 4 test cities from October 1.
Report trilby22 September 13, 2018 11:05 AM BST
I know, Trav.  I was having a giraffe Wink
Report trilby22 September 13, 2018 11:06 AM BST
More than just every street corner, btw.  Try every single lamp post too.
Report trilby22 September 13, 2018 11:07 AM BST
Might be time to invent a live vegetation suit Excited
Report terry mccann September 13, 2018 12:32 PM BST
"we know its dangerous but we are not even going test it,and you better not get in our way" So kind of you to get nearly hooked on this smart **** and now we are going to pay for our own demise. Its brilliant reallyCry
Report terry mccann September 14, 2018 12:00 PM BST
Very rare to hear a top Scientist talk on this subject so a big chance to listen to what effects 5G will have on us is to put in TWITTER RICHIE ALLAN and scoll down to Tuesdays show. An interview with DR.Martin Pall PHD, who has written many papers on this stuff. Mind blowing to be honest,not least births down to zero,and "We will have a crash in our basic brain function which will lead to complete and utter chaos"
Report detraveller September 14, 2018 2:53 PM BST
terry, why are cigarettes and alcohol so easily available, and so well promoted and glamorized, despite their health risks?
Report trilby22 September 14, 2018 2:56 PM BST
Big bucks advertising?
Ken Clark?
Report trilby22 September 14, 2018 2:59 PM BST
Clarke

Corporate and other work[edit]
Whilst serving as a backbench MP and as a Shadow Cabinet Minister, Clarke accepted a number of non-executive directorships:
Deputy Chairman and a director of British American Tobacco (BAT) (1998–2007), for which Clarke faced allegations relating to activities of BAT in lobbying the developing world to reject stronger health warnings on cigarette packets and evidence that that corporation had been involved in smuggling and targeting children with advertisements.[48][49]
Deputy Chairman of Alliance Unichem
Chairman (non-executive) of Unichem
Director of Foreign & Colonial Investment Trust
Member from June 2007 of the Advisory Board of Centaurus Capital, a London-based hedge fund management company.[50]
Clarke is a member of the advisory board of Agcapita Farmland Investment Partnership,[51] a Canadian farmland investment fund.
Director (non-executive) of Independent News and Media (UK).[52]
Participant at the annual meeting of the Bilderberg Group in 1993, 1998-2000, 2003, 2004, 2006–08, 2012 and 2013.[53][54][55][56][57]
Report Make my hay September 14, 2018 4:15 PM BST
It is not demanded by law that cigarettes must be smoked by everybody or alcohol is compulsory and drunk by everybody including babies.
There is a  choice with cigarettes and alcohol whether you want to have them or not, I choose not to.

With 5G there will be no choice, there will be no hiding place - you will be microwaved whether you like it or not by a wavelength of one millimeter with frequencies up to 90 GHz. Bear in mind that 95 GHz is used by the U.S. military as a weapon.
Report Make my hay September 14, 2018 4:32 PM BST
The '5G, Smart Meter, WiFi technology conference' from last week, with among others speaking - Mark Steele  and Ian Crane. Well worth watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8kU3VXl-kg&t=3257s

you will have to start it from the beginning as it may want to start in the middle.
Report detraveller September 14, 2018 7:48 PM BST
I see your point MMH. But I was pointing more to a powerful lobby that makes things happen, irrespective of its dangers to humans.

I am stressing again that I do not dispute the negative effects of 5G. All I am pointing out here is that those with the knowledge and will to stop this, aren't doing anything concrete. As I said earlier, when these people set up camps in the 4 american cities where 5G will roll out next month, I will start taking interest in their progress. For now they are not going to be taken seriously, not with youtube videos, radio shows and shady conferences. There is a very simple way to bring this to the world's notice, but they aren't trying.

Imagine a scenario where we stop working on 5G. What happens? First of all its hard to imagine that because of the amount of investment already poured into 5G. But lets say money isn't the issue. Do you think other countries, particularly China, will stop? What do you think happens when China controls the 5G standard? Why do you think Trump had to block the takeover of Qualcomm by Broadcom? 5G is a big enough standard to stay with us for the rest of the century. Scientists think we won't need a 6G for a hundred more years at least. Do you want to hand that over to China and be friend by them instead of 5G?
Report Make my hay September 14, 2018 10:24 PM BST
I'm not sure how you can know that those with the knowledge aren't doing anything concrete because if they are doing something it wouldn't be covered by the mainstream media.
If these knowledgeable people were to set up camps in the 4 American cities next month again you wouldn't get to see it or hear about it, I would though as it would be on that shady youtube.

I disagree I don't think there is "a very simple way to bring this to the world's notice" all of the MSM is controlled with the information it can put out and when 5G  rolls out next month it will be very controlled, nobody will be able to say a bad word against it.

I think differently to the way you think and perceive China and American. To me both of those countries are on the same side working together for the same people behind closed doors.
When you see them on the news supposedly against each other or in a race to develop the latest 5G wireless technology it's all just theatre to keep you in fear to keep you scared, people are more easily controlled in that state of mind.

I know nothing will stop 5G from happening now but I still like to watch the latest youtube videos about it. I'm interested in what the microwaves will do to the human body and the effects on the blood cells and the things we can do to try and protect ourselves. Also where the latest phone towers are going up, like next to schools.

Dartington Primary school  - Jun 30, 2018.  wifi /phone mast was erected 50 meters from Dartington primary school without consent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yS334jO-mg

Nothing has been done the mast is still there.
Report terry mccann September 15, 2018 7:09 AM BST
Let me just quote the expert Doctor again "We will have a crash in our basic brain function which will lead to COMPLETE AND UTTER CHAOS"
Add to that we are also told they will be able to put thoughts and voices into our heads which we will think are our own = hell on earth.CryCry
Report terry mccann September 15, 2018 7:40 AM BST
"Castle International started as a British Corportation and built 85% of the cell towers in UK, it has now changed their name to Arqiva. Their funding comes from the banks of the eight families city of London Federal Reserve Cartel.
Castle is a Crown Corporation,its mission is to build out the network of 5G death/surveillance towers to complete the Illuminati"s A.I Smart Grid which is designed to kill most of us and enslave the rest. Crown Corp.General Electric is building the SMART METERS and fluorescent LED lighting for this grid"

So as the troll says where is the proof they are going to kill 7b worldwide,well of course they are not going to tell us in so many words but they have said many times they will get it down to 500,000,000 (New World ORDER) and this 5G is our fete im very sorry to say
Report terry mccann September 15, 2018 7:43 AM BST
Make my Hay, once a cell tower is up then that's it they aint gonna move them, killing little kids! Yep they couldn't give a sh!t
Report terry mccann September 17, 2018 10:44 AM BST
Watch this, "EMF Radiation testing; "Smart" Meter vs Cell Phone"
If you have a Smart Meter better get ridShockedAngry
Report terry mccann September 17, 2018 3:20 PM BST
"The Campaign for a Smarter Britain" Evil Bastards WILL NOT tell you the truth,watch above video you chumps Grrrrr!
Report detraveller September 17, 2018 10:24 PM BST
Isn't there a way to get a stay order on such tech from the court if the readings really are '480 times what allowed is'? Or its hard to get to the courts just like MSM?
Report Mexico September 18, 2018 8:21 PM BST
Come on Terry hurry up with providing ANY evidence of this plan to murder 7bn people.

We will due of extreme old age before you provide any.

And generally Terry , do provide a link to your source of the garbage you post. Just so we know if is another lie you have told or something you have cut n pasted from a no-evidence site.
Report terry mccann September 18, 2018 8:48 PM BST
Dr. Martin Pall PHD a leading expert for many years who has written Papers and Books on the effect of Radiation, a scientist brave enough to come out and tell us that  5G will crash our brain function leading totally chaos.So what does that mean Mex? you know how we will die,grow a pair of bollocks and tell us
Report Mexico September 18, 2018 8:52 PM BST
Terry

Why are you telling more lie So?

You claim that I know that "totally everything you have said is the truth "

Even you admit to telling lies on here so why claim this BS?

You posted some garbage about only 2 items being found at ground zero & they were both hijackers passports. That was a total lie.

You claimed I had posted that some silly stone monument did not exist. That was a lie - I did not make that claim.

Terry - any chance of posting some evidence that 7bn people are about to be murdered?
Report terry mccann September 18, 2018 9:01 PM BST
So no hijackers passport--wow you will suffer for that.
Silly Stones? put up by your mates to tell us what the future holds, don't think they will like you for that.
Population down to 500.000.000 ive answered many times,and you will find the answers in our copy of the agenga 21/30

you have not answered any questions yet again, another one, ARE YOU A TROLL AND WHO PAYS YOU FOR COMING HERE?
Report terry mccann September 18, 2018 9:11 PM BST
Pure ****y and Monumental Bollocks as usual, talk to yourself.
Report Mexico September 18, 2018 9:13 PM BST
Terry you really are "special "

I did not claim "no hijackers passports " were found

I said you were telling lies when you claimed TWO hijackers passports were found at ground zero (and nothing else)

Terry why post lies ?
Can you provide ANY evidence of this plan to murder 7bn people?
Report terry mccann September 18, 2018 9:17 PM BST
Have you any idea how p1ss poor that sounds?LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh Give it up you really are looking stupid nowLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report terry mccann September 18, 2018 9:19 PM BST
Pure F  uckery doesn't do you justice
Report detraveller September 18, 2018 9:25 PM BST

Sep 17, 2018 -- 10:24PM, detraveller wrote:

Isn't there a way to get a stay order on such tech from the court if the readings really are '480 times what allowed is'? Or its hard to get to the courts just like MSM?

anyone?

Report Mexico September 18, 2018 9:30 PM BST
Detraveller

Yes .

If there is evidence (I.e. Accurate meter readings). Then could argue Public Health issues.

Has anyone actually shown the readings are 480 times allowed?
Report Mexico September 18, 2018 9:32 PM BST
Terry

Did you post the lie that TWO passports were found at ground zero?

Terry - are you that guy who thinks something written in stone must be true because it is written in stone?

Terry - provide some evidence of this "plan" to murder 7bn?
Report detraveller September 18, 2018 11:07 PM BST
If I am not wrong the last video title terry shared said the reading was 480 times what was allowed(smart meter). But there have been many studies proving how dangerous 5G is, so why hasn't anyone gone to court, given the MSM already works for the elite.
Report terry mccann September 19, 2018 6:54 AM BST
^ You would think the whole world would be up in arms about it but just look at the reaction here,you and a couple of guys plus troll and nothing, plenty of views but everyone else looks the other way. In the real world anyone with a bit of power has already been bought and sold. If someone said you go along with this and we will protect you or else you will die with the masses what would you do, courts,judges all bought.
Report terry mccann September 19, 2018 9:25 AM BST
I might have to hold my hand up about "the silly stone monument" as Mex says it hasn't anything to do with the Elite,and he would know as he been there and its in the middle of nowhere
Report terry mccann September 19, 2018 12:01 PM BST
This is Important please look; htts: // ehtrust.org/wp.content/uploads/scientist-5g-appeal 2017.pdf

More than 230 Scientists from 41 countries have expressed their serious concerns about 5G.

TIME TO WAKE UP GUYS.
Report Make my hay September 19, 2018 1:09 PM BST
Terry your troll fails to realise that 7 billion people don't need to be murdered to get the population down to 1/2 billion.

Wi-fi and cellphones increase pregnant women's risk of a miscarriage by nearly 50%, study reveals.

All of the participants carried an EMDEX Lite meter, which measures MF-radiation exposure, for 24 hours on a typical day.
Among pregnant women exposed to the highest levels of MF radiation, 24.2 per cent had a miscarriage compared to 10.4 per cent of those exposed to the lowest amounts.

This risk occurs regardless of whether women have suffered miscarriages in the past and are therefore more likely to lose another baby before its birth.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5179065/Wi-fi-increases-pregnant-...
Report terry mccann September 19, 2018 1:22 PM BST
Shocking stuff,but listen to this in case you didn't read it last week,an expert warned that 5G is so serious to the way we function,there will be ZERO BIRTHS and the end of mankind! Why? because we will become useless to the Elite due to A.I.
Only a pyhco could have come up with 5G sh1t,we don't need it and we certainly don't want it.
Report Make my hay September 19, 2018 1:57 PM BST
That study was from December last year, when 5g starts to get going in about 2 more years in this country the highest levels of MF radiation will be many times more.
Then I would think it will be very difficult for women not to miscarry unless they live in big houses with acres of land and no death towers within miles. So only the very rich will be allowed to have children.

because we will become useless to the Elite due to A.I. - Exactly, the more robots there are doing our jobs the less they will need us.
Report terry mccann September 19, 2018 2:02 PM BST
Good point M.M.H
Report Make my hay September 19, 2018 2:26 PM BST
I think the main reason why they're putting the death towers next to schools is to damage girls reproductive systems at an early age so they'll have no chance of getting pregnant when they get older.

Why would anybody in their right mind put a 5g tower next to a school when children are the ones most likely to be damaged by the MF radiation?Sad
Report terry mccann September 19, 2018 2:46 PM BST
Most people really don't know how dangerous 5G is,and they wont until its too late, never mention on main stream,we are truly shifted, btw why the hell wasn't that cell tower removed from that school in Devon? Even if a cell tower is right outside your house and you complain its making you sick they will not remove it, once its here its here for ever, 20,000 SATALITES sending down 5G lasers start next month, geez what a sick world.
Report Make my hay September 19, 2018 2:53 PM BST
In the future when women can't get pregnant it won't be 5g's  90 GHz frequencies that will take the blame, they'll find something else (or invent something)  to put the blame on like this in today mail..

Air pollution can reach the womb: Scientists find toxic soot particles inside the placenta after being breathed in by pregnant women.

Tiny particles of soot breathed in by pregnant women have been found in the womb, where they can harm the growing baby, research shows.
Air pollution has long been linked to a lower birth weight, higher infant mortality and childhood respiratory problems such as asthma.
Report Make my hay September 19, 2018 3:20 PM BST
surprised to see that this was shown on a U.S network TV show a few weeks ago talking about the 3600 studies showing that there's definite evidence that wireless radiation is very very harmful.
Also talking about the death towers and the U.S. military's energy weapon called the Active Denial System.

5G is Orwellian - Dr. Gina Loudon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-CcMrlZf40

The Active Denial System use's frequencies of 95 GHz and over, if G5 use's up to about 90 - 100 GHz then doesn't that make 5G a weapon too?
Report terry mccann September 19, 2018 5:30 PM BST
Designed as a weapon to be used as a weapon,history will tell the days before 5G and after 5GCry
Report Mexico September 19, 2018 7:52 PM BST
Terry
Why do you post so many lies about a stone monument.

1st you come up with some Bull that I claimed it did not exist.

Now you follow up that lie with more untruths that I have been there. That is also not true

And BTW it is hardly in the "middle of nowhere " there is a duel carriageway 100m from it . It is not exactly a 4 day tre I across mountains

Only a "special " child would believe that anything written in stone is correct & actually believe this moment is evidence of a plan to murder 7bn people.
Report Mexico September 19, 2018 7:52 PM BST
Terry - still waiting for any evidence of this "plan" by the "elite " to murder 7bn.
Report terry mccann September 20, 2018 11:23 AM BST
Mex, maybe ive got the whole 5G thing wrong but every single video ive seen says how dangerous it is for every living thing on this planet,this is coming from scientist with years of experience,so needless to say im very worried for my family,friends etc.
However you are very much at odds with all ive said and to be fair I have not given you a fair crack of the whip to tell me how 5G will be a good thing and how it can benefit mankind, over to you Mex.
Report Mexico September 20, 2018 7:00 PM BST
Terry I am not a spokesperson for G5 - so why ask me.

I've commented that you have just about zero scientific knowledge or education- something you have not disagreed with.

I mentioned you are totally clueless regarding electromagnetic radiation- when you start wittering on about billions of microwaves a second it is clear you don't have a clue.

I've mentioned you have produced zero evidence to your claim that "the elite " plan to murder 7bn humans- still waiting for this evidence.

You have jumped from worries about new technology to reach the conclusion that it is part of a master plan by the "new world order" to murder billions of people.

You need help Terry. See a doctor and explain your theory.
Report terry mccann September 20, 2018 9:48 PM BST
W.A.C you are,anyway this will **** in your pants, "useless eaters" as your boss Heney like to call us (hows that basta
Report terry mccann September 20, 2018 9:57 PM BST
Sod it, enough is enough,rot in hell you piece of sh1t,no empathy nothing,what a vile man you are
Report terry mccann September 20, 2018 10:16 PM BST
Turn to page 22 of your agenda 21/30 and you find "we shall rid the world of poverty", wow! sounds great,but hold on thats impossible, what it really is they want to get rid of starving aficans,rid of people in the middle east whos home have been destroyed by the elite and they have been left with nothing,people all over the world who are now below the poverty line because their wages havent gone up in years, the elite wants us all dead expect for the celebs etc who can afford $5m underground bunkers to escape this 5G nightmare, and is how they are going to kill billions,but i will find you first
Report Mexico September 20, 2018 10:24 PM BST
Terry

You are still yet to produce any evidence that "the elite " have plans to murder billions.

Where is any evidence?

Seek help Terry
Report terry mccann September 20, 2018 10:30 PM BST
Your a irratating c unt but its water off a ducks back
Report Mexico September 20, 2018 10:35 PM BST
Terry

It is clearly not " water off a ducks [sic] back"

Rather than showing any evidence of this plan to murder billions of people you start to cry & swear.

See a GP & explain your theory. Seek help Terry
Report terry mccann September 20, 2018 10:38 PM BST
water off a ducks, its staggering how you manage never to answer anything put to you,but you daren't of course, bye bye troll times up.Happy
Report Mexico September 20, 2018 10:42 PM BST
Terry

What level of education did you achieve?

We have established your science & English skills.
Report terry mccann September 21, 2018 3:20 PM BST
"Tens of millions animals killed in NC food factories"
well theres a start at least.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now