Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
moisok
07 Jan 18 17:56
| Topic/replies: 16,621 | Blogger: moisok's blog
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jan/07/london-shop-worker-on-life-support-after-assault-by-three-teenagers

those poor people must have seen them!!!

three of them

shopping in their shop

is there a deliberate policy of not issuing descriptions
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Why are there no descriptions
Show More
Report saddo January 7, 2018 5:57 PM GMT
Yes.
Report moisok January 7, 2018 6:14 PM GMT
You know that hand grenade that had nothing to do with terrorism in sweden??

Hand grenades generally don't explode when you pick them up.
Otherwise when we practice with live ones they would be exploding all over the place.?

I am intrigued  - DO THEY THINK WE ARE F...... STUPID???
Report lybertyne January 7, 2018 6:48 PM GMT
Tbf I'm always losing things.  If it's not my car keys then it's my primed hand grenade.

Cry
Report LAMBETH WALK January 7, 2018 6:49 PM GMT
Rape figures in Sweden have rapidly increased in recent years... i wonder why ??
Report moisok January 7, 2018 7:27 PM GMT
Back in my day it was all blondes and free love.

And as for the girls!!!!  ho hoLove
Report moisok January 7, 2018 7:28 PM GMT
And YES,  I have been to Malmo.
Report Ramruma January 7, 2018 7:48 PM GMT
Did OP read the story or just see it was in the Guardian and guess the rest?

It clearly says: Detectives are appealing for information to trace the three black male suspects, all believed to be youths, who ran away after the attack.

Not much of a description, to be fair, aside from that there were three of them running.
Report saddo January 11, 2018 11:48 AM GMT
They had good pictures and released them only yesterday. Two already banged up and charged. Did they really need to give them extra time and chance to escape justice because they were not white boys?
Report alun2005 January 11, 2018 12:29 PM GMT
Hand Grenade crime has emerged out of nowhere to be a significant feature of crime statistics in Sweden over the last 5 years, and an ever-present threat to the leading towns and cities. One particularly noteworthy city, famed for being a Non-Integrated Multicultural Paradise has it seems disproportionately been the scene of umpteen grenade attacks.

Where on earth did this phenomenon come from?  What's changed about Sweden this last 5 years or so to have placed grenade crime centre stage? 

Try as I might I don't recall too many people with names like Ulvaeus, Andersson, Lyngstad, Faltskog or Borg lobbing grenades at all and sundry in less 'progressive' times.
Report alun2005 January 11, 2018 12:30 PM GMT
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
Report Ramruma January 11, 2018 2:03 PM GMT
@saddo -- They had good pictures and released them only yesterday. Two already banged up and charged. Did they really need to give them extra time and chance to escape justice because they were not white boys?

Most likely the police already knew who carried out the attacks, and were appealing for witnesses to the crime, not for help in identification.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now