Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
casemoney
06 Jan 18 17:13
| Topic/replies: 23,300 | Blogger: casemoney's blog
The Leader of Stan will no doubt throw his Full weight behind the effort to find the alleged culprit ,Never mind the weekly stabbing and acid carnage that is going on  , we cannot have these Homophobic types driving buses  in our Diverse and fantastic Capital ..
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Will Young Massive TFL Inquiry
Show More
Report casemoney January 6, 2018 5:15 PM GMT
TfL said it was investigating and any form of hate crime was "completely unacceptable" and would "not be tolerated".

LaughLaughLaughLaugh  Honest to fxck this country is fxking finnish Laugh
Report casemoney January 6, 2018 5:19 PM GMT
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-25097085/will-young-teach-children-what-gay-really-means

No doubt the Driver had seen News night and Refrained from using the word "GAY"

Another grown man seems intent on Children understanding about HOMOSEXUALS as young as possible ...
Report saddo January 6, 2018 5:20 PM GMT
Joking aside, some poor bugger will lose their job over this. Collateral damage in the drive to force acceptance of homosexuality on the populace. I accept it myself, but cannot imagine trying to make everyone do so.
Report moisok January 6, 2018 5:24 PM GMT
It's not natural. But I  rub along with it when I go to gay bars with my girlfriend.
Don't shove it down my throat.  I may choke on it.  That is how I see it for everyone.
I don't shove my lurve of classical music down people's throats if you see what I mean.
Report kenny mann January 6, 2018 5:26 PM GMT
Poor little lamb. I hope this doesn't trigger his PTSD once more.
Report GoOnThen January 6, 2018 5:27 PM GMT
Did he respond with.. Think I'm gonna leave right now!
Report Injera January 6, 2018 5:33 PM GMT
1000-1 Sad Khan will say : 'part and parcel of living in a city'.
Report casemoney January 6, 2018 5:34 PM GMT
Imagine the Time and Money involved ,Khan has probably spent hours on it Already ...

If it did not happen Shirley Young should be made to pay for any mispent Public money Which I would imagine will run into hundreds of Thousands of Pounds ..
Report saddo January 6, 2018 5:37 PM GMT
Good to see The Sun are on the case and are trying to track down the driver. Not sure if they are being ironic, but they haven't opened comments on the story either.
Report Injera January 6, 2018 5:40 PM GMT
If they find him he's b*ggered.
Report casemoney January 6, 2018 5:41 PM GMT
Also With his Interest in Youngs Kids learning about Homosexuals ,there should be a thorough investigation of any Hard Drives he might own ,Very doubtful anything untoward would be found, but I suggest after the Savile Fiasco the BBC cannot be too careful as to who they are allowing to use their news service as a Portal ..

I find it very disturbing the amount of Older men who seem intent on Children learning about sexuality at Junior school ..
Report Injera January 6, 2018 5:47 PM GMT
Remember what Peter Tatchell said...

https://matthewhopkinsnews.com/?p=436

That same year, shortly after Tony Blair’s victory, Tatchell wrote a letter to the Guardian saying that was aware of several instances of paedophile sex with children of both sexes as young as 9 and claimed it brought the children ‘great joy’. He states,

“[…] Several of my friends gay and straight, male and female had sex with adults from the ages of nine to 13. None feel they were abused. All say it was their conscious choice and gave them great joy […]”
Report saddo January 6, 2018 5:49 PM GMT
Easy to point the scho children in the 'right' direction. It may be that re-education camps are required for the older end if they don't get with the plan.
Report casemoney January 6, 2018 5:51 PM GMT
The best thing that Happened to Thatchell was when he Tried to Confront the Lunatic Mugabe regarding Gay rights ,The security Guys kicked fck out of Him Grin
Report 1st time poster January 6, 2018 5:58 PM GMT
gets on a bus at a certain time, are we saying the looney will doesn't no the colour,number,time or route he was on, a 5 year old could name the driver in a nano second or am I missing something, Confused
Report casemoney January 6, 2018 6:09 PM GMT
Be extremely surprised if this Happened ,Plus all buses have CCTV the driver will have been recorded ,The only people that would Recognize  Young are his Fans,I would not know him from Adam , ,and how would the Driver know he was Gay ?? A very strange story ...
Report moisok January 6, 2018 6:13 PM GMT
the whole sexuality/gender rowlocks  'full press' is opening up a pandoras box for the pervs to exploit
Report alun2005 January 6, 2018 6:13 PM GMT
Mouth-watering scenes. This could well be the Non-Story That Becomes A 'Story' of this or any other year.

Have we seen any 'Journalists' reporting 'live' from the scene yet, in the dark, when everyone concerned has long gone home?
Report moisok January 6, 2018 6:15 PM GMT
will bus drivers eventually become a persecuted minority

perhaps I should start up a bus drivers only site

or BUS DRIVERS' LIVES MATTER etc
Report saddo January 6, 2018 6:16 PM GMT
Jon Snow on his way there with a crew and tea lights I believe.
Report Injera January 6, 2018 6:17 PM GMT
tea lights Laugh
Report moisok January 6, 2018 6:18 PM GMT
None of you are taking this seriously - I have taken a fence. Mr Khan will be hearing from me!!!
Report lybertyne January 6, 2018 6:31 PM GMT
Is Will Young denying the insinuation?
Report A_T January 6, 2018 6:36 PM GMT
disgraceful if true - driver should lose his job
Report GoOnThen January 6, 2018 6:39 PM GMT
Did he enter through the wrong door?
Report lybertyne January 6, 2018 6:47 PM GMT
There's an anecdote I heard about Kenneth Williams.

He thought he had a lump near his back passage, he goes to the dr who gets him to undress and get on all fours.  The dr looks and finds nothing.  "Are you sure you can't find it?  It's right near the entrance" said Kenneth.  "In my profession", said the dr, "we prefer to call it the exit".
Report dunlaying January 6, 2018 7:00 PM GMT
Perhaps he was abusive to the Asian bus driver.
Report GoOnThen January 6, 2018 7:41 PM GMT
Very good lybertyne. Laugh
Report casemoney January 6, 2018 8:00 PM GMT
disgraceful if true - driver should lose his job

What Odds will you Lay me it is not True AT ?  Man with fading career seeking attention Syndrome would be My favourite
Report casemoney January 6, 2018 8:01 PM GMT
Grin @ Lyb Grin
Report alun2005 January 6, 2018 8:28 PM GMT
What would surely help now is for Khan's Met to come up with a selection of Pretendy Suspects, with Photofits of each of these beasts being circulated to police forces across all borders.

A bit like that time when Ted Bovis and Tommy Saxondale lookalikes were being hunted worldwide for the (ahem) 'kidnap' of poor Maddy M.
Report moisok January 6, 2018 8:32 PM GMT
I am just thinking about some of my friends and how they hurl that term and many similar other ones around in the Exchange in bournemouth (club/bar currently under a bit of a threat!!)   they use it and others like the 'royal one-the female ruler', all the time.
Report ufcdan January 6, 2018 9:33 PM GMT
Sticks and stones may break my bones, acid and knives may kill or disfigure me but names will never........whoops sorry WILL always hurt me Mischief Well done Mayor Khan keep up with what's really important Crazy
Report moisok January 6, 2018 10:05 PM GMT
ufc

use a big pink tutu WITH WINGS  ho ho
Report lovegod January 8, 2018 6:26 AM GMT
Going to be a bit of a dilemma if the driver is black.

One minority's word against another.
Report Get me a drink January 8, 2018 9:20 AM GMT
Sorry lovegod, race trumps homophobia every time. Bus driver is deffo white male so that it's ok to have a go at him.
Report lovegod January 8, 2018 10:12 AM GMT
GMAD, thanks, wasn't sure of the heirarchy in these matters.
Report alun2005 January 8, 2018 11:11 AM GMT
It hardly needs adding but if the driver followed a Peaceful Religion, this non-story would have been quietly buried by now, and Young would no doubt have become a Twitter pariah.
Report moisok January 8, 2018 2:57 PM GMT
fathomoislamraysgenderistsexismerist
Report 1st time poster January 8, 2018 3:15 PM GMT
lucky young didn't break out into a song or 50 passengers might have complained about their ears getting offended, Cry
Report casemoney January 10, 2018 5:43 PM GMT
Homosphobic abuse from a tfl bus driver calling me a poofter. Reported it ten minutes after it happened and TfL been amazing. However bus companies on route say video footage gone as too late - quite how someone complains and actually GETS footage I am unsure .. So there will be no evidence

Will appears to be in state of desperation re this incident

He pleaded with London mayor Sadiq Khan for help, adding: “TfL doing everything they can but I am appealing to @TfL @SadiqKhan to help me find the driver to ensure he doesn't abuse others . PLEASE DM me.”
Report alun2005 January 10, 2018 5:49 PM GMT
I'm amazed this non-story hasn't got as big as the Maddy Macca non-story was back in the day.

No-one's even come up with a selection of Fake Suspects yet for us all to watch to for.

Can I suggest the Met interviews this couple of bus-riding troublemakers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB1FgExOvRI
Report casemoney January 10, 2018 5:54 PM GMT
Has Will provided any Description of the Driver ? Why has this not been released ?

Meanwhile :

Statistics released by the Met today show there were 465 violent “corrosive liquid” offences recorded in the capital in 2017, up from 260 in 2015.
Report casemoney January 10, 2018 6:00 PM GMT
The Very Men Alun you have solved the case Grin
Report alun2005 January 10, 2018 6:06 PM GMT
Fingers crossed this will earn me a hefty pay-rise and fast-track promotion within the gilded elite ranks of the CCDA.

More evidence of the bus men in question. Stick around for the adverts too !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H02J61Ma5A
Report casemoney January 10, 2018 6:12 PM GMT
I wonder how long they Hold these CCTV tapes for ? How long did it Take Willy to report the dreadful Crime ?
Report moisok January 10, 2018 6:44 PM GMT
I couldn't agree more casemoney

This abuse drivers get all the time is scandal.  And guess who they get it from the most?

Actually I am not joking.
Report alun2005 January 16, 2018 7:24 PM GMT
Has the Met solved this, The Non Crime of the Century yet?

Has any description of the alleged offender even emerged yet?

I would have thought it would be a minimum, first response by the Met to circulate a full description of the wanted man if this is such a momentous 'Hate Crime'. TFL could also post "WANTED" posters bearing a description of the perpetrator of the heinous crime all over the Underground stations and the buses.

Haven't seen or heard about either response yet, a full TEN days after TFL apologised to Young. It MUST have happened then.

To know that our loved ones are aboard London Public Transport while this serious offender remains at large is a chilling thought.
Report STUDYFORM January 16, 2018 7:28 PM GMT
Perhaps it was just a load of cheap journalism
Report alun2005 January 16, 2018 7:43 PM GMT
No. The publicly-funded TFL apologised to Young. It MUST have happened.
Report moisok January 16, 2018 8:05 PM GMT
I sit back aghast at the priorities of this crazed system in Landan.
Some areas are plagued with very serious crime and the police know a lot of them, but hey let's get a bus driver instead - ho ho
Report casemoney January 16, 2018 10:26 PM GMT
Shirley transport police should  be taken away from investigating such Crimes as sexual assault, Stabbing and Acid attacks to look into this dreadful Crime ?
Report casemoney January 16, 2018 10:30 PM GMT
Infact I may Put a Report in Myself ,I can Remember a Black Taxi Driver calling me a Wxnker in a shocking Road Rage Flare up back in the 90s ... Absolutely Disgraceful Remark  ... Partially True ,but never the Less Grin
Report dunlaying January 16, 2018 10:32 PM GMT
LaughLaughLaugh
Report akabula January 16, 2018 10:52 PM GMT
So because of your apathy casemoney this criminal is still at large.
Just how many people has he subjected to this heinous abuse over the years.
Report casemoney January 16, 2018 11:00 PM GMT
You are Quite Right Aka  ,I never thought of that Plain
Report Capt__F January 16, 2018 11:03 PM GMT
Black cab shirley
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now