Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Facts
18 Aug 17 06:23
| Topic/replies: 25,673 | Blogger: Facts's blog
The guy is obviously deranged and his latest tweets about General Pershing, confirms he is blatantly unfit for office.
Share |
Show More
Report timbuctooth January 17, 2018 1:40 AM GMT
Lynching? As in the KKK?

https://www.prageru.com/videos/inconvenient-truth-about-democratic-party

Chortle, chortle, chortle!
Report xmoneyx January 17, 2018 3:24 AM GMT
trump weight is .01 away from being tech obese

everyone posting pics of athletes, same height, weight, trump

he looks about 40 lbs heavier
Report InsiderTrader January 17, 2018 10:32 AM GMT
Would Trump haters rather go to Norway or Haiti on holiday?

UK government website for Haiti:

'The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) advise against all but essential travel to the Carrefour, Cite Soleil, Martissant and Bel Air neighbourhoods in Port-au-Prince due to the high risk of criminal activity.
Blockades, often violent, occur frequently and with little warning in Haiti. Route Nationale 1, which heads north from Port au Prince, has recently been subject to daily, and sometimes violent, demonstrations – most recently at Archaie.
There are no central emergency services in Haiti. You should research local police and medical facilities, and keep contact details with you. Medical facilities are very limited and offer a poor standard of care. Serious conditions may require medical evacuation, which can be very expensive.'

UK government website for Norway:

'Around 581,000 British nationals visit Norway every year. Most visits are trouble-free.
Petty crime does occur but at a low level compared to other European countries.'
Report dave1357 January 17, 2018 10:42 AM GMT
For the umpteenth time the issue is not whether some country is more salubrious than another country. It is that Trump said that he would prefer immigrants from mainly white Norway rather than mainly black Africa,
Report InsiderTrader January 17, 2018 10:43 AM GMT
If we look at the unemployment rates in America the totals are

Total registered is 2.7%
in non-immigrant population it is 1.9%

If you look at the breakdown by areas:

Immigrants, total    6.4%

The Nordic countries    2.6%
North-America and Oceania 3.4%
Western Europe else    3.5%
Eastern Europe else    5.9%
South- and Central-Amerika 6.5%
EU countries in Eastern Europe    6.7%
Asia    7.3%   
Africa    11.0%   

Is it racist for Trump to look at 2.6% and 11% and say why is this the case?

Linking the fact that people from the Nordic countries are likely better educated and thus more likely to get employment?

Is having a merit based immigration system racist?
Report saddo January 17, 2018 11:56 AM GMT
dave1357    17 Jan 18 10:42 
For the umpteenth time the issue is not whether some country is more salubrious than another country. It is that Trump said that he would prefer immigrants from mainly white Norway rather than mainly black Africa,

He didn't really did he dave. He thinks they should import good people from good countries, not the opposite, a large majority of people would agree with that I should think.
Report donny osmond January 17, 2018 12:11 PM GMT
unlikely graduates from norway will carry out many of the jobs advertised for migrants
without employment already arranged

its always likely that employment figures and unemployment are skewed against
those arriving without jobs and seeking work.
Report dave1357 January 17, 2018 12:14 PM GMT
numerous bipartisan sources have agreed what he said.  The leading Republican at the meeting:

"I tried to make it very clear to the president that when you say 'I’m an American,' what does that mean?" Graham said. "It doesn’t mean that they’re black or white, rich or poor. It means that you buy into an ideal of self-representation, compassion, tolerance, the ability to practice one’s religion without interference and the acceptance of those who are different.

@ Insider Trader if you are posting statistics please post your source and date.  btw It should be fairly obvious that an immigrant from a wealthy first world country isn't going to move unless he has a career plan.  It is surprising any of them are unemployed.  A refugee doesn't have that luxury.
Report saddo January 17, 2018 12:26 PM GMT
Too many people calling themselves refugees these days dave, when they are not. It's made decision making much more difficult and has harmed the chances of entry for the the genuine.
Report donny osmond January 17, 2018 12:27 PM GMT
these are folk invited to migrate to usa, as well as refugees
Report saddo January 17, 2018 12:55 PM GMT
He wants to stop inviting wrong uns, that's his point.
Report stickyvicky January 17, 2018 1:20 PM GMT
UN finally admits that 70% of asylum seekers coming to the EU are not refugees.
So one can assume a similiar figure applies to the USA too.

https://refugee-crisis.eu/un-admits-70-asylum-seekers-not-refugees/
Report dave1357 January 17, 2018 1:24 PM GMT
That is probably the most deluded statement in this thread
Report stickyvicky January 17, 2018 1:33 PM GMT
You seem to absorb a lot of fake news without questioning it. Then  recycle it as the gospel truth when It is plainly obvious to most onlookers what is really happening.
Report dave1357 January 17, 2018 1:52 PM GMT
Ah the "fake news" line comes out.

Look at a map for a minute and think how idiotic your post was.
Report InsiderTrader January 17, 2018 2:06 PM GMT
Dave,

Do you accept that immigrants from the countries Trump were talking about are more likely (on average) to be less educated, need more welfare, earn less and be unemployed than immigrants from western Europe?
Report dave1357 January 17, 2018 2:18 PM GMT
Insider Trader please post the source for your stats

A refugee is likely to need assistance to fulfil their potential, a Norwegian economic migrant isn't.  That isn't a point that requires any discussion.
Report InsiderTrader January 17, 2018 2:24 PM GMT
My stats were not correct for the usa. They were relating to Norway so apologies for that.

There is some basic information here on USA:

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/forbrn.nr0.htm

I will look for more if you require them and cannot search for yourself. Let me know.

Are talking about refugees rather than immigration in general?

You are unlikely to get refugees from Norway!
Report cooperman January 17, 2018 3:00 PM GMT
Interesting to hear what Mueller has to say to Steve Bannon now that the Donald has stated that he's lost his mind. Grin
Report dave1357 January 17, 2018 3:02 PM GMT
from Norway? oh ok

Anyway the recent discussion is SV claiming that there is a comparison between "refugees" relatively easily crossing into Europe and refugees getting into the US, which is obviously ludicrous.
Report InsiderTrader January 17, 2018 3:35 PM GMT
Dave,

The stats are there for all to see.

Are you talking about immigrants or refugees?
Report saddo January 17, 2018 3:48 PM GMT
dave, I believe Mexico is becoming a major route into the US for Africans these days. It's safer than that NGO taxi service from Libya to Italy.
Report dave1357 January 17, 2018 3:52 PM GMT
What are you on about?

I'm not talking about anything other than Trump's racism.  The racism that he displayed in the meeting and has been condemned for across the spectrum. 

SV is saying that because a lot of EU normally poorly vetted "refugees" from neighbouring countries aren't refugees then a lot of highly vetted US refugees from faraway countries must be as well.  Which is obviously utter nonsense.
Report dave1357 January 17, 2018 3:55 PM GMT
I have no idea whether that is the case Saddo, but the chances of such people successfully claiming refugee status in the US would be quite low I imagine, but happy to be proved wrong.
Report saddo January 17, 2018 3:58 PM GMT
I think they'd be happy to just break in and disappear tbf dave, like a lot of Merkels lot have done. Applying puts you in the system and is a risk.
Report InsiderTrader January 17, 2018 4:10 PM GMT
Why is it racist to say you would rather have more qualified people immigrating.

As I said there is a big difference between having a merit based immigration system and helping genuine refugees.
Report donny osmond January 17, 2018 4:21 PM GMT
so every norwegian is more desirable as an immigrant than any hatian?

or do you wish to qualify your racism?
Report saddo January 17, 2018 4:27 PM GMT
One can only generalise in these matters donny, you tease. But the answer to your question is very probably.
Report InsiderTrader January 17, 2018 4:29 PM GMT
Clearly not.

But if the country is short on doctors then qualified doctors are more desirable than non-doctors.

Skin colour is nothing to do with it.
Report Injera January 17, 2018 4:34 PM GMT
donny that's a bit daft.

Generally look at the world and see where people like to travel and emigrate to. It's only sensible for a President/PM to be biased in favour of migration from certain places and as IT says people with certain talents.

I remain deeply uncomfortable with taking nurses and doctors from India, Africa and other poorer nations where their needs exceed ours.
Report donny osmond January 17, 2018 4:35 PM GMT
if you need to import a doctor then you need a doctor.....

if you are taking immigrants to do assorted less well paying jobs then you wont get all doctors ....
Report donny osmond January 17, 2018 4:36 PM GMT
its not daft injera, thats how racism works, generalisations like yours

i asked if you wished to qualify it ...
Report lfc1971 January 17, 2018 4:40 PM GMT
It's a mistake to allow any immigration into America . There is simply no need or reason for immigration in any county in the modern world
Report lfc1971 January 17, 2018 4:41 PM GMT
Of course people will try and get into America , but don't encourage it
Tell them to stay where they are
Report lfc1971 January 17, 2018 4:43 PM GMT
Every country in the world would benefit by reducing its population
Report lfc1971 January 17, 2018 4:47 PM GMT
By the way Britain and America have no need to import doctors , train our own ..and also stop bringing in millions of new people
Report InsiderTrader January 17, 2018 4:50 PM GMT
We live in a weird situation where we cannot generalise that people in Norway on average have better qualifications than those from Haiti but we must generalise that all people from Norway are white.
Report Injera January 17, 2018 4:50 PM GMT
And I asked if Trump haters are racist if they prefer to visit and emigrate to predominantly white, Western nations. I would say not, they're just showing common sense.

The globalist view is of one cosmopolitan (pigs' breakfast) harmony between all races. No borders. Nice idea but it doesn't work and leads to disaster.
Report donny osmond January 17, 2018 4:59 PM GMT
i wasnt commenting on your comments about trump haters

just your racist comments
Report saddo January 17, 2018 5:22 PM GMT
That barb was blunted long ago donny, new insults needed.
Report donny osmond January 17, 2018 5:25 PM GMT
barb, ?

it was in his post,

you piled in soon enough though,
Report Injera January 17, 2018 5:35 PM GMT
donny, if you were so inclined, where would you emigrate to and why?
Report donny osmond January 17, 2018 5:40 PM GMT
its long been my plan to move to france, west coast, and then spain, north coast

i have friends there and its cheap, and so much i wish to see there.

hope they still take me post brexit !
Report stickyvicky January 17, 2018 6:01 PM GMT
@1.52pm Look at a map for a minute and think how idiotic your post was.

You have heard the aeroplane was invented over 100 years ago ?
America has taken in nearly 700,000 refugees from Africa and Middle East since 2002

[i]From fiscal years 2002 to 2016, the U.S. admitted 399,677 Christian refugees and 279,339 Muslim refugees.

Trump has relented to taking 'Obamas 1250 refugees' from 'war torn' Australia. I don't expect they will have to walk or swim to the US.
Report stickyvicky January 17, 2018 6:17 PM GMT
I believe Mexico is becoming a major route into the US for Africans these days.

You can throw in the Chinese there too,

https://nypost.com/2017/08/29/how-chinese-nationals-sneak-into-the-us-through-mexico/
Report dave1357 January 17, 2018 6:44 PM GMT
Yeah that's right SV, they just jump on a plane and land at JFK and shout "refugee" and they're in.
Report stickyvicky January 17, 2018 6:50 PM GMT
No they shout 'refugee' at the departure lounge airport.
Report stickyvicky January 18, 2018 10:30 AM GMT
Yipeee !!

Fake News Awards 2017 announced.

https://gop.com/the-highly-anticipated-2017-fake-news-awards/

1, Paul Krugman, New York Times... US economy would never recover after Trump elected
2, Brian Ross ABC newscaster suspended after bungled report sends stock market crashing.
3, CNN claimed Trump and son had access to hacked Wikileaks documents
4, Time magazine report Trump removed bust of ML King from oval office
5, False reporting and photos of the number crowds at a Trump rally in Florida
6, Trump over feeding fish in Japan, when video footage moments earlier show japan prime minister feeding the fish exactly how Trump copied him.
7, CNN three reporters resign after fake report over Trump staffer meeting Russians proved false
8, Photos of Polish prime ministers wife showing she shook Trumps hand on his trip there. Reported that she snubbed him.
9, CNN reported that FBI Director James Comey told Trump he was not under investigation.
10, New York Times falsely report that Trump had hidden a climate change report.
Report InsiderTrader January 18, 2018 10:46 AM GMT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXpvFjxDmSI

1.53 Claims 'The President has heart disease'

CNN
Report stickyvicky January 18, 2018 11:10 AM GMT
An Apple a day keeps the Doctor away.

Apple Inc. announces it is to pay back $38 billion in taxes to the US and build a new Campus in Nevada with 20,000 new jobs

http://amp.fox32chicago.com/news/national/apple-to-add-20k-jobs-pay-38b-us-tax-bill-to-repatriate-cash
Report InsiderTrader January 18, 2018 2:11 PM GMT
The economic miracle happening in the USA is amazing.

Shame the Tories are not bold enough to encourage one here.

Trump now shortest price of 1.65 to leave 2020 or later.

Health welling hopefully will serve the people until 2024.
Report largeaction January 18, 2018 3:08 PM GMT
"Economic miracle" my hole.
Wages stagnating. Recent corp tax cuts met with corp job cuts and an admission by over 90% of the S&P500 that they will not be using the extra cash for expansion or new jobs.
And that's before the huge debt burden resulting from his tax cuts comes home to roost.
Report InsiderTrader January 18, 2018 3:46 PM GMT
So 20,000 new jobs at Apple and them paying $38bn in repatriate tax (enough to build 2 walls) is a result of bad policy?

Globalist policies under Obama and Bush led to US companies keeping trillions offshore. Any method to bring some of that money back should be welcomed.
Report largeaction January 18, 2018 4:11 PM GMT
All about balancing the books, and he isn't even coming close to doing that, in fact, he is further away that Obama was.
As I said, "economic miracle" my hole.
Report stickyvicky January 18, 2018 5:38 PM GMT
Based on quarterly data released by the US Treasury, the debt at the end of 2008 — just before Obama took office — stood at roughly $10,699,805,000,000.

As of the third quarter of 2016, the most recent data available, the debt as Obama is set to leave office stood at $19,573,445,000,000.

Thus, the national debt under Obama will have grown by about $9 trillion, or an increase of 86%

Only time will tell if Donny can better these dismal figures.
Report dave1357 January 18, 2018 6:26 PM GMT
Its always funny that the debt increase in the UK since the financial crisis is Labour's fault despite not being in power for most of the period,  but in the US the increase over the same period, is Obama's fault but not Bush's.
Report STUDYFORM January 18, 2018 6:41 PM GMT
The fan base is thoroughly mystifying.

Weird that the odd one or 2 are so defensive and write on little or nothing else on the entire forum!
I'm guessing that it's like some sort of job or calling to visit every forum they can, to extol the virtues of the proven (no alleging required) liar and recognised narcissist.

There is no rational reason as to why.
It certainly didn't happen with any previous president of anywhere else, at least not that I've ever seen.
Report InsiderTrader January 18, 2018 6:46 PM GMT
Debt is caused by QE and both countries living beyond their means trying to look after the world rather than just their own citizens.
Report Foinavon January 18, 2018 6:50 PM GMT
Trump heading the lists in both Chitchat and Politics. The man's got charisma.

That's right IT, the US trade deficit stimulates world trade.
Report STUDYFORM January 18, 2018 6:54 PM GMT
Ahh on chit-chat (the new and improved political version) and politics.

So. Not on Horse racing, Football or Bloodstock and Breeding then?
Report stickyvicky January 18, 2018 6:58 PM GMT
SF, Trumps been only on the scene one year and has got nothing but negative abusive coverage in the media and on here.
A bit of balance and correction is what is required and people try to provide that for chit chat / politics readers. HTH
Report Foinavon January 18, 2018 6:59 PM GMT
I never look at those SF, they are for hardened gamblers.
Report STUDYFORM January 18, 2018 7:09 PM GMT
Balance - possibly, although doubtful, stickyvicky.
Correction, certainly not. This makes the assumption that the negative press or "abusive coverage" is incorrect.
Perhaps it isn't and nothing needs correcting and the chit chat/politics readers doing the correction are on a mission of some sort, eh?

btw, he's been on the scene for years, but only inveigled his way into presidency a year ago.

So, no. Your justification doesn't help at all.
Report donny osmond January 18, 2018 7:20 PM GMT
quantatitive easing starting to work , claim the glory,

bust comes along again, ...not my fault ..

hey ho, hey ho
Report stickyvicky January 18, 2018 7:20 PM GMT
On the chit chat scene one year or there abouts.
He has just released the Fake News awards today which prove the 'incorrectness' of what has been said and portrayed about him since he ran for president.
Plenty of material to correct and balance up everyday that's probably why the Trump thread is always on page 1. H this H
Report donny osmond January 18, 2018 7:24 PM GMT
most of it goes uncorrected by fake news...

got to laugh, just lie, and when caught out shout fake news

he even said before the election he chose to stand for the republicans because
he could get away with telling them anything

about the last truth he told, imo
Report STUDYFORM January 18, 2018 7:39 PM GMT
It would be slightly more credible if the so called fake news was unveiled by someone other than the proven liar or someone on his payroll.

Have a listen to this from today!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5tzs1lMaFsg
about the report from Trump's own doctor (who faked his own signature).

The bloke is not entirely unlike the North Korean he uses to garner popularity.
The lying works and now much of the White House does it.

Just saying "Fake news" doesn't mean poor old Trump is being victimised, it mostly means he's lying again.
Report SontaranStratagem January 18, 2018 8:00 PM GMT
Hes going nowhere until 2020, the past few hours have confirmed this. Giving bannon the month to ask Trump what he can and cant say pretty much confirms its become a joke and nothing more than a tv show imo. So better switch the tvs off if you cant stand the carry on tbh.
Report SontaranStratagem January 18, 2018 8:03 PM GMT
Studyform

That confirms my point in regards to his doctor giving him a clean bill of health.. healthy gums and teeth.. yet we saw his dentures almost fall out his mouth.. its a mess and it cant get any more cringeworthy.

"I told him if he had a better diet he could live until he was 200"

Crazy
Report northanlite January 20, 2018 8:06 AM GMT
"Right now, a number of state laws allow a baby to be born from his or her mother’s womb in the ninth month. It is wrong. It has to change."

Shocked i want to know which states don't allow this Silly
Report donny osmond January 20, 2018 12:18 PM GMT
needs a new budget....
Report donny osmond January 20, 2018 12:57 PM GMT
......last time there was a shutdown , a mr donald trump said

"The problems start from the top and have to get solved from the top," he said.
"The president is the leader, and he's got to get everybody in a room and he's got to lead."
Report InsiderTrader January 20, 2018 1:17 PM GMT
Trump had to take a stance on putting Americans before illegals.

Why do so many western politicians like to be kind to non-citzens with the money of their citizens?

They are always the last people to give their own many or open their own homes up but insist the public do.
Report stickyvicky January 20, 2018 2:07 PM GMT
^ For more leftie voters. If you can't find the numbers in your own country, import them in with promises of free stuff.
Report dave1357 January 20, 2018 3:17 PM GMT
Trump most unpopular one year president

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-year-in-trumps-approval-rating/
Report stickyvicky January 20, 2018 5:35 PM GMT
Happy 'Only 7 years left' Day
Report InsiderTrader January 20, 2018 6:14 PM GMT
for people like Dave... if in doubt trust the fake polls - the ones that told the world DJT had no chance of becoming President.

Still the favourite by a long way to win in 2020.
Report dave1357 January 20, 2018 6:32 PM GMT
Insider Trader 538 had Trump at 5/2 to be president.  I know you hate experts tho, so keep shouting "Fake, I tell you, fake!  It's all lies!"
Report InsiderTrader January 20, 2018 6:37 PM GMT
Did your trusted globalist backed polls tell you DJT would win?
Report InsiderTrader January 20, 2018 6:43 PM GMT
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html
Report InsiderTrader January 20, 2018 6:44 PM GMT
http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/2016/forecast/president
Report dave1357 January 20, 2018 6:53 PM GMT
How you make money on a gambling forum I'll never know.  You think that 5/2 means "no chance of becoming President".
Report northanlite January 20, 2018 6:54 PM GMT
it doesn't say much about you that you find reasons to make excuses for such a reprehensible man.
I will concede that he isn't he worst of the worst but considering his position there is reason to be concerned.
Report InsiderTrader January 20, 2018 7:05 PM GMT
How do I make money Dave?

Looking for value bets such as backing Trump at an average of around 4.4 because I calculated that the polls were wrong and designed to put people off voting for Trump thinking he was a loser.

That is my point. The 'approval ratings' you trust are along the same lines.

The Huffington Post 'model' suggesting Trump had a 2% chance of winning was the worst piece I am sure you will agree.

Then dig into it:
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/huffington-post/

And you see it is a leftist outfit.
Report edy January 20, 2018 7:35 PM GMT
Then dig into it:
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/huffington-post/

And you see it is a leftist outfit.

Factual Reporting: HIGH

sweet Cool
Report InsiderTrader January 20, 2018 7:42 PM GMT
That is the result of the survey edy.

But this is the result of their model:

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/2016/forecast/president

1.7% chance of DJT being President. A fatally flawed model that appears to take no account that if he took one state he would be more likely to get another based on polls that fail to account for new voters.

As a bookie they would have priced him up at 58/1.

No one was offering that.

My advise would be to trust markets more than you trust the polls/approval ratings that Dave believes in.
Report donny osmond January 20, 2018 8:03 PM GMT
yeah 58/1 would have been a cracking price

i commented several times that the amount matched on trump must have been a record for a non favourite.

as for next election he is a very big price for a first term presidant, but the risks are obvious.

operah at second favourite suggests the market is open to many swings, and if it follows the last one
then layers will be well in clover.
Report donny osmond January 20, 2018 8:07 PM GMT
trump currently 5/2

https://www.betfair.com/exchange/politics/event/28009878/market?marketId=1.128151441
Report InsiderTrader January 20, 2018 8:17 PM GMT
He will be a lot shorter if he is alive/not been forced out by the establishment by 2020 and he wants to stand again.
Report dave1357 January 20, 2018 8:24 PM GMT
Insider trader for the third and last time

I didn't link huffington post

I linked you fivethirtyeight.com

They accurately put Trump at 5/2 based on polls pre-election. They didn't say he was 50-1.

And they accurately state that Trump is most disapproved post war president on inauguration anniversary.
Report donny osmond January 20, 2018 8:31 PM GMT
if he was 4.4 last time , he may well be bigger than 5/2
if the democrats pick a popular candidate ...
Report InsiderTrader January 20, 2018 8:41 PM GMT
dave1357
20 Jan 18 20:26
| Topic/replies: 6,665 | Blogger: dave1357's blog
He won't be "forced out by the establishment".  He is a criminal and will be dealt with as such.

^

A criminal! On what basis is he a criminal?

You really have been reading too much fiction in the MSM from 'unnamed' sources. A criminal!
Report northanlite January 20, 2018 8:46 PM GMT
follow the money. that's what always gets them.
don't care about right or left, wrong is wrong
Report timbuctooth January 22, 2018 5:37 PM GMT
Schumer`s blinked.

Chortle! Chortle!! Chortle!!!
Report akabula January 22, 2018 7:51 PM GMT
He is a criminal and will be dealt with as such.

Where's your proof dave? Links? Or are you just blethering chyte again?
Report cooperman January 22, 2018 8:24 PM GMT
History Channel 11pm tonight..... Project Nazi... Documentary series exploring how Germans were seduced into supporting Nazism. Hitler vows to make Germany great again with promises of Motorways.

Remind you of anyone?
Report akabula January 22, 2018 9:00 PM GMT
Kim Jong-un?
Report stickyvicky January 22, 2018 9:06 PM GMT
Coop, you honestly think Trump is preparing to exterminate 6 million people and go on a world dominance rampage by invading countries.
Report edy January 22, 2018 10:07 PM GMT
To be fair to the 1930 Germans, Autobahns are friggin' awesome, man.
Report edy January 22, 2018 10:08 PM GMT
Surprised the History Channel didn't throw any aliens or lizard people into it. Aren't they that kinda network these days?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now