Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Facts
18 Aug 17 06:23
| Topic/replies: 26,741 | Blogger: Facts's blog
The guy is obviously deranged and his latest tweets about General Pershing, confirms he is blatantly unfit for office.
Share |
Show More
Report crystalhunt November 10, 2018 10:15 PM GMT
Conscious of his hairdo at all timesSad
Report Ibrahima Sonko November 10, 2018 10:16 PM GMT
Love this fred, the last 2 pages are of a playground. Totally childish comments, nothing about any issues.
Report Mr Eboue November 10, 2018 10:36 PM GMT
Well said Mr Trudeau:

“As we sit here in the rain, thinking how uncomfortable we must be these minutes as our suits get wet, and our hair gets wet...it’s all the more fitting that we remember on that day in Dieppe the rain wasn’t rain, it was bullets.”
Report terry mccann November 10, 2018 10:42 PM GMT
F uck all back from Dave then,wot a surprise!Tongue Out
Report Ibrahima Sonko November 10, 2018 10:55 PM GMT
Fancy standing up for Trudeau Sad
Report donny osmond November 10, 2018 10:57 PM GMT
trudeau honouring our war dead

fancy having a pop at the statement
Report Mr Eboue November 10, 2018 10:57 PM GMT
He’s a better man than  the American coward will ever be.
Report Ibrahima Sonko November 10, 2018 11:06 PM GMT
You lot make me laugh, love the way you think Trudeau looks good in public but is destroying his country.

Too think Trudeau is better than anything is laughable, you clearly dont have relatives living in Canada.

Lickle MR e who usually logs in on a Sunday and heads for the trump fred and posts like an NPC.
Report terry mccann November 10, 2018 11:09 PM GMT
They are all controlled I.S. they all come and go but its the same team running the show
Report Mr Eboue November 10, 2018 11:12 PM GMT
Please  explain how he’s ‘destroying his country’.

I actually do have relatives in Canada, I was over in Toronto last month visiting them. Not sure what your point there is to be honest.
Report Ibrahima Sonko November 10, 2018 11:26 PM GMT
Like you have ventured outside of cheltenham, your girlfriend would not allow it at all.
Report Ibrahima Sonko November 10, 2018 11:28 PM GMT
I dont need to explain his tenor.

Have you not read about thousands of refugees that he has let into his country? tens of thousands. ?
Report aaronh November 10, 2018 11:30 PM GMT
damn, you have owned Eboue with that scorching piece of information there
Report Mr Eboue November 10, 2018 11:30 PM GMT
What a peculiar man you really are.
Report Mr Eboue November 10, 2018 11:33 PM GMT
For the record Canada has one of the highest standards of living of any developed country in the whole world.

A superb healthcare system that’s the envy of 99.9% of countries. Annual salaries are on the rise and life expectancy is increasing.

But don’t tell Sonko that, he doesn’t like facts and just prefers to throw around his opinion and treat it like the truth.
Report aaronh November 10, 2018 11:42 PM GMT
just prefers to throw around his opinion

can't be sure it's even his, just regurgitating the same buzzwords and talking points you see on right wing twitter and their nutty sites Grin

funny how the NPC meme comes from them when Trump supporters are far more of a hivemind than his critics on here.

I'll be fair to SV, who at least tries to argue his case even if I wholeheartedly disagree unlike some of the weird rants that others have on here Silly
Report Ibrahima Sonko November 10, 2018 11:46 PM GMT
You are so stupid, next you will be telling that Scandinavia are most progressive. Cupid stunts like you have no idea,  post past records, you stupid ****.

Surely a man who logs in at weekends when his girlfriend allows him is something different.

So, you are calling me a peculiar man,  back that up ? just because i have a different view, pathetic.

As for aaromh, please give me a 101 with him
Report Mr Eboue November 10, 2018 11:52 PM GMT
I’ve posted facts that you are unable to comprehend... apologies.

Maybe this would work best if I drew a few pictures so you could understand? Would that be easier for you?

And what does the fact that I work Monday to Friday have on my ability to post on this forum?

‘Girlfriend allows’ - what on Earth are you on about?
Report scandanavian_haven November 10, 2018 11:57 PM GMT
You are so stupid, next you will be telling that Scandinavia are most progressive. Cupid stunts like you have no idea,  post past records, you stupid ****.

Surely a man who logs in at weekends when his girlfriend allows him is something different.

So, you are calling me a peculiar man,  back that up ? just because i have a different view, pathetic.

As for aaromh, please give me a 101 with himLaugh

you had a few drinks Ibra Shocked
Report aaronh November 11, 2018 12:01 AM GMT

Nov 10, 2018 -- 5:46PM, Ibrahima Sonko wrote:

You are so stupid, next you will be telling that Scandinavia are most progressive. Cupid stunts like you have no idea,  post past records, you stupid ****.Surely a man who logs in at weekends when his girlfriend allows him is something different.So, you are calling me a peculiar man,  back that up ? just because i have a different view, pathetic.As for aaromh, please give me a 101 with him

maybe if you bring something intelligent and original to the table

until then, I have an opponent for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ynj9My_EqpI

Report aaronh November 11, 2018 12:02 AM GMT

Nov 10, 2018 -- 5:57PM, scandanavian_haven wrote:

You are so stupid, next you will be telling that Scandinavia are most progressive. Cupid stunts like you have no idea,  post past records, you stupid ****.Surely a man who logs in at weekends when his girlfriend allows him is something different.So, you are calling me a peculiar man,  back that up ? just because i have a different view, pathetic.As for aaromh, please give me a 101 with himyou had a few drinks Ibra

second time this week he has been demanding a 1 on 1 with me Sad

Report Mr Eboue November 11, 2018 12:04 AM GMT
He’s a seething mess.

Imagine what a pathetic life he must lead to offer a total stranger off the internet a fight!
Report lfc1971 November 11, 2018 12:10 AM GMT
The standard of living for the middle and working classes in Canada , as with all western countries , has been falling for the last 30 or 40 years
Report lfc1971 November 11, 2018 12:11 AM GMT
Trump at least understands this and is trying to address it
Report UBLE/REGY November 11, 2018 12:21 AM GMT
Mr Eboue
11 Nov 18 00:04
Joined: 15 Sep 09 | Topic/replies: 26,049 | Blogger: Mr Eboue's blog
He’s a seething mess.

Imagine what a pathetic life he must lead to offer a total stranger off the internet a fight!

That is what men are supposed to do, mind you at his age?
Report scandanavian_haven November 11, 2018 12:23 AM GMT
How old is Ibra and how old is aaron, we need to know the age range otherwise it'd be an unfair fight ?
Report lfc1971 November 11, 2018 12:26 AM GMT
leftist troublemakers here again.
Report Baphornet November 11, 2018 12:34 AM GMT
I'm surprised this topic is still here after some similar feisty ones were removed after about 30 minutes
Report northanlite November 11, 2018 12:38 AM GMT

Nov 10, 2018 -- 6:26PM, lfc1971 wrote:

leftist troublemakers here again.

Define please. I like to make trouble but I don't think I'm a "leftist"

Report lfc1971 November 11, 2018 12:39 AM GMT
Maybe because a lot of it is anti trump and anti American so that seems to be ok
Report Baphornet November 11, 2018 12:42 AM GMT
fair point
Report GRANTCKING November 11, 2018 12:43 AM GMT

Nov 10, 2018 -- 6:04PM, Mr Eboue wrote:

He’s a seething mess. Imagine what a pathetic life he must lead to offer a total stranger off the internet a fight!

I once challenged young aaron aswell but he never showed Sad

Report thegiggilo November 11, 2018 1:01 AM GMT
Never take up these 1 on 1 unless you have a baseball bet...Wink
Report dave1357 November 11, 2018 9:41 AM GMT
terry mccann • November 10, 2018 10:42 PM GMT
F uck all back from Dave then,wot a surprise!

Terry just so your little brain can grasp it, I'm not your personal wikipedia.

When you randomly say things like

terry mccann • November 10, 2018 7:42 PM GMT
Tell us all about McCain Dave

I have utterly no idea what you are on about.  And even if I did have no obligation to respond.
Report SontaranStratagem November 11, 2018 10:46 AM GMT
"if I stand in the rain my hair gets wet. We need our men to stand up and fight no matter the conditions"

Donald J Trump
Report cooperman November 11, 2018 10:54 AM GMT
He's never been near a Front Line so not unexpected that he dodged this ceremony. He has another chance this afternoon so hope it's not raining.
Report SontaranStratagem November 11, 2018 10:56 AM GMT
https://youtu.be/9dSpBbTWigE

Don't ask him a question about it otherwise he responds like this

How dare you ask me a question I don't agree with

Shocked
Report nellie1970 November 11, 2018 11:19 AM GMT
asking for 1 ON 1s is this a male ego thing???LaughLaugh
Report SontaranStratagem November 11, 2018 11:23 AM GMT
I usually ask them to bring their brother as well, nellie, pair up and bring their dinner cause they'll need it after

Sometimes I eat their dinner and then leave before a punch is thrown though
Report nellie1970 November 11, 2018 11:25 AM GMT
LaughLaugh
Report dave1357 November 11, 2018 3:55 PM GMT
https://www.axios.com/democrats-adam-schiff-donald
-trump-cnn-jeff-bezos-ed8c162f-5a07-4aba-9bc7-a970754958f6.html

House Democrats plan to investigate whether President Trump abused White House power by targeting — and trying to punish with "instruments of state power" — The Washington Post and CNN, incoming House intelligence committee chairman Adam Schiff said in an interview for "Axios on HBO."

I wonder if it is possible for a president to be facing multiple impeachment trials at the same time?
Report Jack Bauer '24' November 11, 2018 3:59 PM GMT
When Don Jr gets indicted by Mueller in the coming months, Trump will become even more batshit crazy than usual.
Report SontaranStratagem November 11, 2018 4:22 PM GMT
"I never knew him, he was this bloke who called me pop but I never understood why"

Donald J Trump on Donanld Trump Jnr facing indictments
Report SontaranStratagem November 11, 2018 4:23 PM GMT
Accosta: "he has the same name as you Mr President"

Trump: "you are fake news, you are a loser"
Report doridoru November 11, 2018 6:14 PM GMT
Besides defeating ISIS, what are Trump’s wins this year?

Tax cuts: Congress has passed a tax overhaul, but just the anticipation of tax reform, which will cut the corporate rate to 21%, has excited business owners and fueled stock market records.

Economic growth: The gross domestic product has grown by more than 3% for two quarters in a row.

Consumer confidence: In October, consumer confidence rose to the highest level in 17 years, according to the New York-based Conference Board.

Deregulation: Trump has cut 67 Obama-era regulations and added only three new rules. The rollback on regulations has spurred business confidence, economic activity and stock market growth. Trump said the actions have saved $8.1 billion in lifetime net regulatory costs.

Stock market: The Dow has set record highs 70 times this year, rising 5,000 points in a year for the first time in history.
Report TheBaron November 11, 2018 6:18 PM GMT
Besides defeating ISIS

Mission Accomplished

Sound familiar?
Report doridoru November 11, 2018 6:19 PM GMT
"Canada to welcome nearly 1,000,000 new immigrants by 2020"

and watch the mess that country become thanks to more insane liberals, this time the pathetic Justin Trudeau. That's why Trump wins, he puts real Americans first, if he had been in charge of Brexit, it would be all sorted and done now and brilliant for us. As it is pathetic remainers like snake in the grass May etc have ruined it.
Report GRANTCKING November 11, 2018 6:33 PM GMT
Laugh wtf canada want 1m immigrants that will be breed like rabbits and ravage the state, do these people not look at europe and realise we fecked up but they have a chance
Report SontaranStratagem November 11, 2018 6:39 PM GMT
You can't take 1m in and expect no one to notice? where are they hiding them in the lofts?

I have noticed more and more stories doing the rounds regarding a drop in western population being a major problem according to the BBC, yet we are overcrowded the next minute?

I mean Confused
Report terry mccann November 11, 2018 6:53 PM GMT
Trump has defeated Isis? you got to be kidding right? Rebuilding,30.000 approx. new fighters,plenty ammo and money, where does it all come from?
Report doridoru November 11, 2018 7:16 PM GMT

Nov 11, 2018 -- 12:33PM, GRANTCKING wrote:

wtf canada want 1m immigrants that will be breed like rabbits and ravage the state, do these people not look at europe and realise we fecked up but they have a chance

You think they would learn from Germany's crazy 2 million invasion of unchecked mostly young muslim men.

There is one problem though, they are Liberal and INSANE.

Report terry mccann November 11, 2018 7:20 PM GMT
Doesn't make sense does it till you realize how this world works and who really runs the show
Report ufcdan November 11, 2018 7:52 PM GMT
What goes around comes around, this has been a white man's world for many many centuries and now within the next 30 to 50 years the roles will be reversed. 2044 in America is when the whites will be the minority.
Report ufcdan November 11, 2018 7:55 PM GMT
Funny thing or not so funny is a bit like Northerners think it's all rosy down south (visit Clacton, Hastings etc) to see it's not. Life over the centuries hasn't been great for the majority of the whites. Although far better than the rest of the world's races.
Report doridoru November 11, 2018 8:07 PM GMT
We deffo don't thinks it's rosy down south, up here in York we are largely untouched by the multiculture nightmare and it's a very safe place...
Report ufcdan November 11, 2018 8:11 PM GMT
Visited York not so long ago and the Sales etc, lovely part of the world.
Dales
Report doridoru November 11, 2018 8:15 PM GMT
Yep sadly we have West Yorks not far away, Bradford etc...becoming much like London, hmm maybe a wall round North Yorks? Cool
Report ufcdan November 11, 2018 8:32 PM GMT
Scarborough on the other hand was interesting to say the least. About ten minutes before the missus said get me out of here Laugh and yes I did tell her there are plenty of sh1tholes in Yorkshire. That said we had a great time and found the people very friendly Love
Report doridoru November 11, 2018 8:34 PM GMT
Oh yes and Bridlington even more "interesting" lol
Report ufcdan November 11, 2018 8:38 PM GMT
Whitby Scared
Report anxious November 12, 2018 12:51 AM GMT
i see tramp turned up a bit late for the memorial in France , what a wretched piece of work he is , America as a country must be ashamed to have such a hated buffoon to be their leader , truly is the worst President in living memory
Report smirnoff2therescue November 12, 2018 1:27 AM GMT
Bush just interviewed b4 start of nfl game btwn Dallas and Philadelphia praising the veterans who fight/fought for his country wivout an ounce of guilt for the many thousands of families he caused so much hurt to on both sides of the divide by his very actions - tis a strange world we live in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E4960jHfgE
Report smirnoff2therescue November 12, 2018 1:28 AM GMT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct6sdd0WZ70
Report SontaranStratagem November 12, 2018 11:36 AM GMT
They are all wretched anx

They send our brothers and sisters to their deaths and then show up preaching liberalism decades after

Where was the liberalism back in WW1 and 2? where was it when they green lighted the war on Iraq? where is it now as they try to orchestrate another war with Iran?

Nowhere to be seen when a war needs starting on behalf of the elites Angry
Report SontaranStratagem November 12, 2018 11:38 AM GMT
We have to put with Political Correctness at every turn

We have to put up with gender neutral b****** at every turn

Whilst the b*****s who start wars don't practice what they preach, its absolutely sickening tbh
Report SontaranStratagem November 12, 2018 11:40 AM GMT
They are now trying to displace millions of Africans, and who is going to suffer? yeap us as per usual

We as a society need to put a stop to it, starting with Bush and Blair imo
Report SontaranStratagem November 12, 2018 11:42 AM GMT
They start a war in the name of democracy, displace millions of innocent people, preach kindness and decency (we have to take them in), dub anyone who disagrees a racist bigot, and then rinse and repeat onto the next poor sodding nation on their hit list.

Its absolutely disgusting
Report SontaranStratagem November 12, 2018 11:44 AM GMT
Why can't they be "kind and decent" and not bomb these nations?

Its got me confused as well Crazy
Report cooperman November 13, 2018 11:40 AM GMT
How's the North Korea 'deal' working out? Confused
Report SontaranStratagem November 13, 2018 12:19 PM GMT
https://www.rt.com/usa/443834-trump-macron-learn-german/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=push_notifications&utm_campaign=push_notifications

He didn't? LaughLaughLaugh

Got to admit I found that quite funny from Trump
Report crystalhunt November 13, 2018 12:36 PM GMT
Too sad for words- the pryck has no knowledge of history or geography.
He recently confused the Baltic states with the Balkans in a meeting with leaders of Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia, chastising them for causing wars in the 1990's leading to the break up of Yugoslavia.
You couldn't make it up - surely the dumbest leader in history and that includes G W Bush.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-confused-baltics-balkans-and-accused-confused-leaders-starting-yugoslav-1210939

SadSad
Report SontaranStratagem November 13, 2018 12:47 PM GMT
G W Bush was a mastermind next to Trump

I can remember watching G W Bush and thinking we couldn't have a dumber "leader of the USA"

Trump trumps him and there's no mistaking that Crazy
Report dave1357 November 13, 2018 1:58 PM GMT
The impeachment trial is going to be the greatest spectacle in US history.  He will be completely exposed as the blundering fool he is.
Report Jack Bauer '24' November 13, 2018 2:11 PM GMT
He's a total embarrassment on the world stage but his hillbilly voters are too ignorant themselves to realise what a joke their president has become.
Report lfc1971 November 13, 2018 2:25 PM GMT
He doesn’t give two hoots about the world stage ,
The closed minded leftists can’t understand that , too bad
Wish we could vote for him in Britain
Report crystalhunt November 13, 2018 2:51 PM GMT
You think he would be elected Lfc - the monster raving loony party would get more votesLaughLaugh
Report dave1357 November 13, 2018 2:52 PM GMT
rofl @ lfc

remember trump bowing to the SA king to get his gold medal?  remember his sickening obsequience to pootin in helsinki?
Report lfc1971 November 13, 2018 3:07 PM GMT
Trump is a realist , if the Saudis are stupid enough to be happy with their leaders that’s a matter for them
Russia as well
Report lfc1971 November 13, 2018 3:10 PM GMT
Trump can only offer his good advice to every other country in the world
Including Britain , they would do well to listen
Report dave1357 November 13, 2018 3:19 PM GMT
trump is a ignorant moron who grossly overestimates his abilities.  There is no area in which he is qualified to give advice other than lying, cheating and generally scumbaggery.
Report lfc1971 November 13, 2018 3:20 PM GMT
Listen and respect the American people , don’t insult them as the leftists and liberals seem to do
America did not become the greatest country in the history of the world by chance , no it was the good American men and women
Report SontaranStratagem November 13, 2018 3:22 PM GMT
He will go to the impeachment trial as well because he thinks he can out wit and out talk people
Report lfc1971 November 13, 2018 3:40 PM GMT
Trump : Emmanuel Macron suggests building its own army to protect Europe against the US , China and Russia .
But it was Germany in world wars one and two

How did that work out for France ? they were starting to learn German in Paris before the US came along

Listen and learn Macron .
Report dave1357 November 13, 2018 4:27 PM GMT
apparently mueller indictments on the way, hence trump's pathetic attempts at deflection
Report SontaranStratagem November 13, 2018 4:36 PM GMT
Mueller: so Mr Trump, we have evidence you...

Trump: Shhhh, oi, shh, you are fake news, you are a loser
Report ufcdan November 13, 2018 8:33 PM GMT
scumbaggery.

Is that even a word ? Seems like it's been made up.......biggly
Report ufcdan November 13, 2018 8:34 PM GMT
Wish the Donald was in the driving seat for us over Brexit ExcitedCool
Report anxious November 13, 2018 8:37 PM GMT
The buffoon truly believes his own delusions , he will trip himself up with his garbage very soon
Report ufcdan November 13, 2018 8:38 PM GMT
Don't think he really cares anxious
Report anxious November 13, 2018 8:41 PM GMT
Exactly this is the problem
Report ufcdan November 13, 2018 8:43 PM GMT
I would say if he's such a smart business man becoming President has certainly destroyed his brand image
Report nellie1970 November 13, 2018 10:35 PM GMT
Cnn suing the white house over its all about me Acosta press pass claiming the first amendmentLaughsame network who complain to facebook and twitter to ban people from their platforms for speech they take do not like

all the white house have to do give the drama queen his pass back but do not call him to ask a question.its that simple
Report SontaranStratagem November 13, 2018 11:03 PM GMT
Daft times indeed

Trump is a clown though

But accosta lemon etc are absolute race baiting disgraces
Report scandanavian_haven November 13, 2018 11:13 PM GMT
BUILD A WALL
Report broadsword November 13, 2018 11:33 PM GMT
pic.twitter.com/DwcqODCseG
Report cooperman November 14, 2018 9:23 AM GMT
Another Trump appointee in Alabama indicted on ethics and corruption charges. Only the best! Laugh
Report anxious November 14, 2018 10:09 AM GMT
And ms mcardel a top aide to mad dog bolton , oh dear he might sink his teeth into the fat cheeseburger
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now