Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
casemoney
26 Feb 14 15:04
| Topic/replies: 8,717 | Blogger: casemoney's blog
Person I know recently laid off age 32, has never claimed a penny in their life ,rents privately rent 875 a month ,
entiltled to 70 quid a week HB Shocked lives in london apparently u are entitled to claim for a single room only .
U would not get a single room in London for £70 a week ,go college get a degree work ur butt off u get sweet f.a
in time of need ,bang out a few bastard sproggs or enter the country with a few bastard sproggs u get the lot ..

Country is a **** up  ****g disgrace ,who makes these ****g rules ?

Ur white English and trying to do the right thing in this country  you are a ****g million Plain
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Any single under 35 claiming housing...
Show More
Report casemoney February 26, 2014 3:17 PM GMT
Person is Female ,so basically if could not pay rent would end up homeless Plain how can this possibly be ?

I dont see too many HibJab types walking the streets homeless ,and I dont see too many of them working either ?

These benefts should be for short term assistance not to finance the upbringing of Chav and Yad children Plain
Report The Bhoys February 26, 2014 3:20 PM GMT
I am, but i only have a 1 bedroom flat
Report squares February 26, 2014 3:24 PM GMT
The welfare system has become something all about those who get on benefits young/early and spend their lives on it.  They are untouchable, unchallenged by TPTB.

Those who need temporary/short-term assistance whilst getting their lives back on track, looking for a new job, etc., (mainly decent people not used to the "system") are easy to fob off so no problem for TPTB to deal with them.
Report casemoney February 26, 2014 3:43 PM GMT
Hers is one Bedroom Bhoys and 875 is cheap for London/surrey where she lives ,as Squares says short term maybe 6 months Max she will find employment  ,I have had nothing to do with the System till recently u pay in for 35 years and Coz the Mrs has a part time Job
I am entitled to nothing ,you just cannot make it up ,I dont want the money tbh 70 quid a week will hardly change my life buy I do want
My NI contributions paid ,its a case of what people should be entitled to ,and they are  getting F.A ..
Report disicipline=£££££££££££££sssss February 26, 2014 8:09 PM GMT
maybe the chavs and jobless ones are alot smarter than the honest hard working class after all.....
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now