Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Tommy Toes
11 Sep 09 15:27
| Topic/replies: 55,556 | Blogger: Tommy Toes's blog
Second helpings gents.

God bless The Horsebox and all who sail in her!
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View I'm opening the first Chit Chat Pub
Show More
Report Joel September 2, 2018 9:21 AM BST
Goodnight!

I think I'm going to have to come back to Stoke and spend a bit more time there to  meet some more of the locals.
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE September 2, 2018 1:15 PM BST
Tommy I would LOVE a conversation as straightforward as that. I have a neighbour who walks past my house on a regular basis. I'm often out the front tinkering on cars but I've learnt to keep an eye out for him and disappear if I think he's near. Sometimes due the incredibly high velocity of his pace he catches me unaware. Sometimes I've literally been under a car and he has struck up a conversation with my lower legs without missing a beat. I'm fairly sure he's very experienced with people ducking away and making excuses so a victim stuck under a car probably made his day. I am sure he is deep in thought when he starts talking and just assumes that I know what he's been thinking about. His name is Alan.

Alan: Hey Kami which planet do you think is closest to Earth?

Me: What?

Alan: Which planet do you think is closest to Earth? I mean I always thought it was Venus right but actually there's a lot more to it than you first think. So what do you think?

Me: I dunno Alan it's not something I know much about. I think it is Venus but I'm not 100%

Alan: Ah well you'd be right there. But you'd also be wrong. See the Solar System orbits around and sometimes Mars is the closest and sometimes even Mercury can..

Me: FXXXXXXXXXCKING CXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXNT FXXXXXXXXXXXCK YOU BLUDGER BAAAASTAAARD!!!!!!!!

Alan: Yeah like sometimes like every few thousand years Mercury can be closest to Earth. Not many people know that.

Me: Hey Alan can you pass me that rag there I'm bleeding here.

Alan: And like you know the newsagent up there at the shops? Well I'm almost certain I won Lotto the other night but when I gave her the ticket she said I didn't win but when I saw the numbers in the paper they were MY NUMBERS. I always have the same numbers. I think it's because her husband is a Freemason. You know about Freemasons don't you Kami?

Me: Yes Alan you told me all about them a couple of weeks ago.

Alan: Well the thing about Freemasons is you can't trust them. They're a secret society working against the good of the people. My research..

Kami: Hey it's been great chatting with you Alan but I've got to take the wife to the shops soon.

Alan: Great!! I've gotta go to the shops too. Can I get a lift with you? We could get a coffee.

Kami: I don't drink coffee. Only P00FS and Continentals drink coffee.

Alan: (looking around critically): Will I be safe in one of your cars Kami? Let's face it. They do look like awful old bombs.

Kami: Please someone...Make it stop...
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE September 2, 2018 1:34 PM BST
Tommy do you work at the Winchester Club? I'm hoping to pop in there on my UK Tour.
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE September 2, 2018 2:30 PM BST
Here's a CHOON from NZ band Dragon. I love the beginning has a great street view of Melbourne in the 1970s. Nearly every single car is an Australian manufactured Holden or Ford. Now we don't make cars here any more. Globalism. Also I noticed Mark Hunter chain smoking. Poor cxnt died of lung cancer at 45.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s90dZHBgsE
Report David Fishwick Minibus Sales September 4, 2018 12:47 AM BST
i think i popped in the other night

but i have nothing to remember
Report trilby22 September 4, 2018 1:00 AM BST
Must be the wee coc
Report David Fishwick Minibus Sales September 4, 2018 1:04 AM BST
ah yes, i remember trilby's wee coc
Report trilby22 September 4, 2018 1:16 AM BST
That's why I'm the 22.  Trilby's a poof! Laugh
Report Joel September 7, 2018 1:08 AM BST
It's Tuncurry-Forster Cup Day at Tuncurry today Tommy!
Report Joel September 8, 2018 2:42 AM BST
It's Griffith Cup Day at Griffith today Tommy!
And it's Craig Opie Cup Day at Moonee Valley!
And it's Cairns Amateur Cup Day at Cairns! And Patrons Cup Day!
Report Joel September 9, 2018 4:00 AM BST
It's Ladies Day Cup Day at Muswellbrook today Tommy!
And it's Coolgardie Cup Day at Kalgoorlie!
Report Joel September 11, 2018 1:39 AM BST
It's Spring Cup Day at Tamworth today Tommy!
Report Joel September 12, 2018 1:19 AM BST
It's Balaklava Cup Day at Balaklava today Tommy!
Report EvgenyKissin September 12, 2018 10:54 PM BST
Good evening everyone.

Free drinks for everyone who likes cups Happy
Report Joel September 12, 2018 10:58 PM BST
Yippeeeeeeeeeee
Report Tommy Toes September 14, 2018 1:23 AM BST
Good evening gents!

KAMI, Alan sounds like a nightmare - on the same lines as the cat-loving neighbour I have next door.
Some years ago, when I was looking after my mother 24/7, he'd 'nab' me when I went out to feed the birds - my only escape of the day.

So I had to take to filling the feeders up in the dark, past midnight, with a torch, to make sure I escaped his boring bloody incessant witterings.

I would imagine it'd be a bit difficult changing a propshaft past midnight with a torch, but it might be worth considering for your mental well-being!
Report Tommy Toes September 14, 2018 1:26 AM BST
By the way, it is a bit like The Winchester Club where I work.
You're more than welcome to pop in when you visit Sunny Stoke on your UK travels.
Report Tommy Toes September 14, 2018 1:31 AM BST
Joel, I got your text about the 'What's Up'app.

I bought a sausage roll from Tesco last week and the mental anguish of trying to access the code on the inside wrapper to get a free pizza at a Stonehouse pub via my computer and the 'What's Up' led to me almost having a breakdown!
Hours and hours of computer, technoillogical nonsensicallity!!!!

I've sent it to my neighbour's instead.

I will continue to just buy credit for my mobile to send you a message!
Report Joel September 14, 2018 1:33 AM BST
OK!
It's Newcastle Gold Cup Day at Newcastle today Tommy!
Report Tommy Toes September 14, 2018 1:45 AM BST
- and talking of computers:

I have a massive mission to complete soon.

I have been with Virgin (which were then 'NTL')for my internet since 2004.

I think it was £15.95 for the service - certainly no more than £16.50 - per month when I first had it installed.
I have never had any other package, just the bloody wire coming into my house for the internet.

I am currently paying £36.95 a month for the exact same thing - and received an e-mail from Virgin last month telling me the charge would be £39.95 from next month.

Enough was finally e-bloody-nough and I've switched to Talk Talk for their fibre optic broadband at (guaranteed for 18 months) £23.50 per month.

However, I had the Talk Talk line installed last Wednesday (free of charge, even though I haven't had a telephone connection for approx 8 years) - and I still haven't plugged the bloody thing is, so wary am I of losing my marbles completely at trying to work out one wifi from another!

It will have to be attempted though, as it really makes no sense at all to try to save money by changing one internet company for another - and then paying for both of them!

I am steeling myself for the big 'plug-in' tomorrow.

You may never hear from me again!
Report Tommy Toes September 14, 2018 2:06 AM BST
'and I still haven't plugged the bloody thing in'

Joel, good luck in the Newcastle Gold Cup!

It's the St Leger meeting at Donny this week, available on terrestrial tv.
I missed today's racing but will hopefully catch the coverage on Friday and Saturday.

It's a cracking meeting with loads of CUP horses horses, both now and for the future, in attendance.
Report Tommy Toes September 14, 2018 2:07 AM BST
Is there an echo in here?...
Report Joel September 14, 2018 3:25 AM BST
If you need a hand let me know and I'll pop over and set it all up for you.
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE September 14, 2018 2:57 PM BST
Whenever I ring up any 'Help' lines I find I'm talking to unhelpful and often haughty Indians with weird American accents that I can barely understand who take great pleasure in informing me it's all my fault.
Report SlippyBlue September 14, 2018 7:59 PM BST
Good evening Tommy, good to see you back in the fold and hope all is grand for you in the Potteries Love
Report Tommy Toes September 15, 2018 2:36 AM BST
Good evening gents.

Well, the big 'plug-in' never happened today.
I think you'll have to hop on a plane and sort it out for me, Joel!

KAMI, I know exactly what you mean - and I suppose that has something to do with me delaying proceedings so far, as I just can't face the thought of interminable conversations with 'the man from Mumbai' which will result in me still being unable to plug the bloody thing in!

Hello Slippy.
'Grand in the Potteries' is something of an misnomer if ever there was one!
But yes, I'm still here and wondering just why? quite frequently!

The place is so spectacularly shocking that you really have to have an enormous sense of humour to live here!
Which is why so many people do have a happy disposition in Stoke - which is good.
Report Joel September 15, 2018 3:11 AM BST
I'm going to move there!

It's Albies Cup Day at Armidale today Tommy!
And it's Aggies Cup Day at Wagga!
And it's Lockyer Valley Regional Council Cup Day at Gatton!
And it's Carnarvon Cup Day at Carnarvon!
Report Tommy Toes September 15, 2018 3:35 AM BST
By heck Joel, that's some CUPS to get stuck into today!

I really enjoyed watching the Doncaster CUP on the telly today - and it's the St Leger tomorrow (today, really)!

Francesca Cumani was in her glory today talking about the possibilities of certain horses going for the Melbourne CUP. She loves it over in Oz and is always talking about it.
Plus, she's one of the very few female sports pundits/commentators who really knows her onions.
I have all the time in the world for her and she really adds to the ITV terrestrial horse racing coverage over here.
Report Joel September 15, 2018 3:43 AM BST
Yes she is on TV over here during the spring as is very good. Her brother trains out here now, and she's married to an Aussie so spends a fair amount of time down here.
Report Tommy Toes September 15, 2018 4:01 AM BST
Yes, she's very good indeed.

I know I've said it numerous times before but I'll say it again - I really wish I'd have come over to Oz when I had the money to do so.
I could have opened a pie shop.

I made a pie the other day, and if I say so myself, it was probably the best pie I've ever made - and my neighbour confirmed this by saying 'this is probably the best pie I've ever had in my life!'

You just know sometimes, when you're braising your beef and adding a soupcon of different ingredients that it's going to come out just great. Especially when you're rubbing-in your pastry and it's spot-on.

Ahh...oh to make meat and potato pies and beef dripping fried chips in Oz...
Report Joel September 15, 2018 4:59 AM BST
Yum, there's still time to move!
Report Tommy Toes September 15, 2018 5:03 AM BST
heheh!

I do love making pies/cooking, Joel!

Not much time to do make pies etc these days but when I do, I find it so very, very satisfying.
Report Joel September 15, 2018 5:36 AM BST
And I love to eat them!

Winx is running in about 30 minutes!
Report Joel September 16, 2018 2:50 AM BST
It's Dubbo City Toyota Gold Cup Day at Dubbo today Tommy!
And it's Mindarie-Halidon Cup Day at Mindarie-Halidon!
Report Tommy Toes September 16, 2018 4:07 AM BST
Hello Joel.

I saw the last furlong or so of Winx's run as they showed it on the Opening Show (racing) on Saturday's programme.
What a horse!

I'm now listening to what might be the best boxing match of the year: Triple G v Canelo #2 on Radio5 Live.

I love listening to boxing on the radio!
Report Joel September 16, 2018 6:54 AM BST
I've never listened to boxing on the radio before. Do they use words like 'kapow' , 'wham' and 'biff' to describe the action, similar to the Batman series of the 1960's?
Report Mikael D'Haguenet September 16, 2018 10:19 AM BST
Not shown my face for a while and when I last did TT was on the missing persons register. Glad to see the molasses flowing again!

Dunno if you've been keeping an eye on it but I'm still hopeful that Chit Chat's own Milwaukee Brewers are going to win the World Series CUP this year - not even qualified for the playoffs yet but looking good. They're more overdue than Limerick were in the hurling!
Report Mikael D'Haguenet September 16, 2018 10:21 AM BST
As for boxing on the radio I've not listened to a fight since Herbie Hide dismantled Riddick Bowe en route to being KO'd in 6!
Report Joel September 20, 2018 2:40 AM BST
It's Lismore Cup Day at Lismore today Tommy!
Report Joel September 21, 2018 3:03 AM BST
It's Landmark Cup Day at Geelong today Tommy!
Report Joel September 22, 2018 3:04 AM BST
It's Bowraville Cup Day at Bowraville today Tommy!
And it's MRC Foundation Cup Day at Caulfield!
And it's Tatura Cup Day at Tatura!
And it's Pink Ribbon Cup Day at Gold Coast!
And it's Tokyo City Cup Day at Morphettville!
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE September 22, 2018 12:58 PM BST
1980 Match Race. Pure Steel V Satinover. Probably the best two horses in Australia at the time. I like how the stallions express their mutual displeasure of one another before the race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUL3dwazZfs
Report kenny mann September 22, 2018 1:26 PM BST
When I clicked on the link I thought ffs a trotting race, but that was compelling viewing KDM, and what a crowd.
Report SlippyBlue September 22, 2018 1:42 PM BST
That was an excellent watch kenny, it must have been very exciting to see it live with that massive crowd cheering both horses on. I used to go to the trots at Harold Park in Sydney back in the day and it was always a great night out. Cheers for posting that K_D_M.
Report kenny mann September 22, 2018 2:12 PM BST
I went to a trotting meeting in Malta, Slippy, in the 70s. That was the only time and I was not enthrawled, but that was completely different.
Report kenny mann September 22, 2018 2:25 PM BST
enthralled*
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE September 22, 2018 3:02 PM BST
I'm thrilled that you enjoyed it!! My daughter is a mad brainwashed leftie who believes horse racing is cruel. This video is proof that horses love racing - it's in their nature -they want to win. These guys were the best of the best and they tried their hardest. They had a little FXCK YOU moment before the race and then they sorted it out on the track. Respect!
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE September 22, 2018 3:08 PM BST
One of the best things about the race is the roar of the crowd when Pure Steel peels off the back of Satinover to race outside Satinover.
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE September 22, 2018 3:49 PM BST
Just about my very earliest memory in life is watching Mount Eden win the 1971 Miracle Mile. The horse was from Western Australia and an absolute freak. It had terrible manners though and lost a lot of races from breaking stride and missing starts. If it ever started even it usually won. He's still considered to be one of Australia's greatest horses.

1971 Miracle Mile at Harold Park - Glebe - Sydney. I'm 7 years old. Everyone is talking about Mount Eden. The Trots were HUGE back then. When he blew the start everyone wrote him off. How can a horse lose that much ground over a sprint and still win? Impossible. Not only did he catch them up he flogged them in record time.

For those of you not used to harness racing: when Mount Eden sprints for home 600m out at Harold Park that is most unusual - he is really treating his opposition with contempt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EW0gUeWkNM&t=46s

Look at this closely. Mt Eden is the horse miles behind the rest of the field.
Report Joel September 23, 2018 2:38 AM BST
It's Coleraine Cup Day at Coleraine today Tommy!
And it's Boulder Cup Day at Kalgoorlie!
And it's Toodyay Cup Day at Toodyay!
Report BillKiller September 24, 2018 1:10 AM BST
Any chance of some service in this joint?
Report kenny mann September 24, 2018 1:19 AM BST
Bloody hell, must be 10 years, Bill.
Report kenny mann September 24, 2018 1:25 AM BST
and you've no chance of getting served these days.
Report BillKiller September 24, 2018 1:31 AM BST
If you're that canny Yorkshireman from the ford over the River Brad, I remember you. What have you done with the rest of them? PS: Hope you and your cats are well.
Report kenny mann September 24, 2018 10:59 AM BST
I am indeed , Bill. Thanks for remembering, had to change my name. Now settle a disagreement I had with Tommy would you. We  were talking about you a few years back, and I said you had a cat at one stage and you were rather fond of it. Don't know whether it was when you were in the army, or it was your grandmother's cat, but I do remember it. Tommy said I was talking boloks, but I wasn't was I?
Report Joel September 24, 2018 12:15 PM BST
My brother has a cat
Report kenny mann September 24, 2018 2:30 PM BST
Report kenny mann September 24, 2018 2:30 PM BST
I like him already, joel.
Report Joel September 24, 2018 10:53 PM BST
Excited
Report Joel September 28, 2018 3:20 AM BST
It's Bateman's Bay Cup Day at Moruya today Tommy!
And it's Benalla Gold Cup Day at Benalla!
Report Joel September 28, 2018 4:12 AM BST
It's also JRA Cup Day at Moonee Valley!
Report Joel September 29, 2018 1:47 AM BST
It's Wagga Picnic Cup Day at Wagga today Tommy!
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE September 29, 2018 3:12 PM BST
Best horse I've ever seen (standardbred)

Popular Alm.

Returns from a broken leg to destroy Gammalite (often a bridesmaid to Poppy he would have dominated any other time)

Then the famous 1983 time trial. The galloping pacemaker and world record time it's all too much!! Life seemed so much more fun in 1983 than it does now!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXeOKBx5G2k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3fnUaj2z34
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE September 29, 2018 3:22 PM BST
Notice how Delightful Lady goes past Gammalite on the turn then Gammalite fights on to beat her easily? Bruce Clarke flogged that poor horse unmercifully I'd like to whack him with a cane. Poor old Gammalite must have had a rump like a bus stop bench by the time he retired. I might be wrong but I wouldn't be surprised if Gammalite went just as hard at the finish without the flogging.
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE September 29, 2018 3:32 PM BST
My favourite thoroughbred. Vo Rogue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S9acJ_gkLU
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE September 29, 2018 3:48 PM BST
I really love those lead all the way horses.
Report Joel September 30, 2018 2:26 AM BST
It's The Community Cup Day at Ballina today Tommy!
And it's Cootamundra Cup Day at Cootamundra!
And it's Inglis Cup Day at Inglis!
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE September 30, 2018 2:10 PM BST
My wife was watching a show on telly which I saw bits of while fetching beers from the fridge. The total chaos that was a hospital in Stoke. I grinned broadly and pointed at the TV like it was miles away and belched and roared "MY MATE TOMMY TOES COMES FROM STOKE". My wife kept watching the show and I couldn't tell whether she was impressed by this news or not. I waited a bit for her to ask a question or two but when none was forthcoming I decided to plough on regardless. I took a long swig of lager and continued on. "HE'S A TOP BLOKE TOMMY. A LEGEND OF THE FORUM. HE ONCE TOLD ME THIS HILARIOUS STORY ABOUT SOME TOURISTS THAT STAYED IN STOKE AND..."---'I don't care! I'm trying to watch this show just go out to the garage and leave me alone I couldn't care less about some imbecile you talk to on the Forum.'

Pffft. Fxck it. A good story is wasted on her anyway.
Report kenny mann September 30, 2018 2:13 PM BST
As a fellow Aussie, I thought you would comment on KMD's Aussie horses, Joel. Maybe you don't remember them?
Report Joel September 30, 2018 10:56 PM BST
I'm not really a fan of harness racing.
But I remember Vo Rogue and yes he was great. I also remember the time Dandy Andy upset him in the Australian Cup one year.
Report a bitofinterest October 1, 2018 12:37 AM BST
i also remember the time dandy mandy upset tommy in the chit chat toilets

shes never posted since Plain
Report Joel October 1, 2018 3:16 AM BST
It's Denman Cup Day at Muswellbrook today Tommy!
Report The Hand Of GOG October 1, 2018 7:54 PM BST
good evening all, its been a while since ive been in here.
Report Mikael D'Haguenet October 1, 2018 9:14 PM BST
Brewers win the division after winning a tie-breaker in Chicago.  No1 seed in National League for playoffs now.
Report Joel October 2, 2018 12:25 AM BST
It's AFL Masters Cup Day at Coffs Harbour today Tommy!
Report Joel October 4, 2018 1:13 AM BST
It's The Yellow Cup Day at Gosford today Tommy!
Report Joel October 5, 2018 3:28 AM BST
It's Port Macquarie Cup Day at Port Macquarie today Tommy!
Report Joel October 5, 2018 4:04 AM BST
It's also Tony Campbell Cup Day at Canberra!
Report Joel October 5, 2018 4:04 AM BST
And Racecallers Cup Day!
Report Joel October 6, 2018 2:00 AM BST
It's Kalgoorlie Cup Day at Kalgoorlie today Tommy!
And it's Gunbower Cup Day at Echuca!*
And it's Murtoa Cup Day at Murtoa!

* Please note, The Gunbower Cup has been transferred from Gunbower to Echuca due to the state of the track.

Oh, and I'm heading off to Flemington shortly to see Winx!
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE October 6, 2018 1:35 PM BST
Today's Turnbull Stakes - featuring Winx.

Winx in blue and white colours with a white pom-pom on the cap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YIZrBXQGdw
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE October 6, 2018 2:39 PM BST
I was walking past the missus while she was watching telly and glanced at the screen and noticed some animals and she said it's a David Attenborough Doco and my reflexes were dulled by massive beer consumption and I was too slow to avert my gaze before seeing an animal kill another animal. It was only like two seconds. I can't watch those Attenborough docos. They're like snuff films for animals. Every five seconds some poor creature is getting killed or eaten or abandoned by the herd or the father despatches with the cubs or the mother walks away or the baby is picked off by birds it's just endless misery. Old Attenborough puts the Grim Reaper on the dole.
Report kenny mann October 6, 2018 6:35 PM BST
I can't watch them either, KDM. I know it's nature and what happens but it distresses me how cruel nature can be. I just do my best to help animals but can't watch the upsetting bits.There's some shockers on youtube, but there's also plenty of videos with abused animals, that have happy endings.
Report David Fishwick Minibus Sales October 6, 2018 11:48 PM BST
i watch a lot of videos with happy endings
Report Joel October 7, 2018 1:50 AM BST
It's Baradine Cup Day at Coonamble today Tommy! And Coonamble Cup Day!
And it's Bairnsdale Cup Day at Bairnsdale!
And it's Ladies Day Cup Day at Northam!
Report trilby22 October 7, 2018 2:01 AM BST
G'Day Joel.  Ladies Day, you say?  Tongue Out
Report Joel October 7, 2018 2:11 AM BST
Snakes with tits day I meant Crazy
Report trilby22 October 7, 2018 2:30 AM BST
Laugh What time is it where you are?
Report Joel October 7, 2018 2:39 AM BST
12:38pm Sunday
Report trilby22 October 7, 2018 2:44 AM BST
NSW?
Report trilby22 October 7, 2018 2:46 AM BST
It'll be warming up nicely, aye?  Fecking cold in Scotland right now.
Report Joel October 7, 2018 4:41 AM BST
Victoria, been up and down but it's a lovely day today Love
Report trilby22 October 7, 2018 4:47 AM BST
Any Alice's over there?

Give 'em all my love from Scotland!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time=2&v=TG2JtdUEMJU

G'Night from me Cool
Report Joel October 12, 2018 2:56 AM BST
It's Jungle Juice Cup Day at Cessnock today Tommy!!
Report kenny mann October 12, 2018 2:43 PM BST
Bill Killer's visit recently was a very short one.
Report Mikael D'Haguenet October 12, 2018 8:19 PM BST
Brewers host game one of the league championship series against the LA Dodgers tonight. First pitch scheduled for 1.09. Head says they're slight underdogs, heart says Brewers take series in 4!
Report Joel October 13, 2018 1:00 AM BST
It's Eliza Thompson Cup Day at Wagga today Tommy! And The Bogong Cup Day!
And it's Hamilton Cup day at Hamilton!
And it's Manangatang Cup Day at Manangatang!
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE October 13, 2018 1:54 PM BST
I've mentioned on the Forum somewhere not sure if it's on this thread or elsewhere how I feed some birds of an afternoon. A favourite of mine is the Butcher Bird. A plain grey one gets in the backyard and makes his amazing call until I come out and feed him. He gets about as close as 5 feet. I throw a ball of mince and he is off. There is another one with more striking colours and almost as brave but unable to catch a ball of mince mid air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlAb-ObjIH4
Report Joel October 14, 2018 1:37 AM BST
I havent seen my Butcher Birds for quite some time.
Report Joel October 14, 2018 1:38 AM BST
It's Tuross Head Cup Day at Moruya today Tommy!
And it's Cranbourne Cup Day at Cranbourne!
And it's Kalangadoo Cup Day at Penola!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now