Forums

Cheltenham Festival

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
maam8mandingo
13 Feb 18 15:26
| Topic/replies: 135 | Blogger: maam8mandingo's blog
The two that stand out for me at the current prices with it being NRNB are Cantlow and Urgent De Gregaine. Both stout stayers and have the proven knowhow for a race of this nature, both currently 16/1. Seems like a good each way play to me! Thoughts?
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Cross Country
Show More
Report cammy glasgow February 13, 2018 10:40 PM GMT
Only 1 horse for me that stands out @ 7/1 weeks ago e way is Josies Orders, currently 5/1 on high street and probaly on the day will Shorten even more . very good prep run on sunday over in ireland over 3ml..put him cherry ripe for 3ml 6f at Presbury park in Marc
good luck all i will be there for All 4 days
Report Quevega06 February 14, 2018 7:41 PM GMT
The CODD FATHER wins this race ...
Report the bloob February 14, 2018 9:21 PM GMT
how many runners could McManus have here?! I'm on Josies Orders too, excellent record on the course and in this race
Report maam8mandingo February 14, 2018 9:52 PM GMT
McManus will be mobhanded as usual and they all seem to have a reasonable chance. Josies Orders is clearly a player but I think the price has gone now really! Sundays run will have put the horse bang on for Cheltenham. Cantlow was a 9/4 fav for the race last year and now he is 16/1, seems overpriced with his form over course and distance more than respectable, only negative is the lack of a recent run which is slightly off putting but there we go!
Report irishone February 14, 2018 9:56 PM GMT
Is coddy booked for coc ? Does anyone know ?
Report maam8mandingo February 14, 2018 10:02 PM GMT
You'd think he will get the choice of the McManus horses, surely will be on cause of causes though
Report irishone February 14, 2018 11:34 PM GMT
Last three years , three wins all at cheltenham with coddy up.

......and they say samcro is the banker for elliot
Report Can't Catch Me February 15, 2018 12:47 PM GMT
Auvergnat beat JO fair and square and will be 3lb better off at the Festival.

Considering he drifted like a barge and appeared to need the run more than JO, I'd fancy him to confirm placings myself and cant really see why hes the bigger price of the two.
Report Brownie3 February 15, 2018 2:29 PM GMT
How come Nina hasn't been riding in any of the x county races this year? Queen Of The Banks seems to be sticking to Bumpers and Hurdles after becoming a mother!
Report Quevega06 February 15, 2018 6:38 PM GMT
Irishone make that 4 with Coddy up!!!
Report cammy glasgow February 15, 2018 11:40 PM GMT
catch me , the winner on Sunday already won the race last year in ireland, horses for courses m8 ?  Josie is the better stayer over 3ml 6f at chel
that there is no doubt imo .josie been there many times as well so has plenty experience and Fuel in the tank for this Army to march on to the cross country and take the Scalp of Cause of causes the 7s and 8s by coral looking pretty solid e way money for now but good luck to everyone , we all have a view...
Report duffy February 16, 2018 4:50 AM GMT
Cause of Causes different gravy isn't he!!
Report Quevega06 February 16, 2018 11:56 AM GMT
He's different gravy alright. Elliott had the three Cause of Causes,Tiger Roll & bless the wings over at Cheltenham exploring the banks when the sales were on
Report willie the milk February 16, 2018 8:14 PM GMT
I have a cracking lucky 15 on. Buveur D'Air 4-1, Apples Jade 3-1, Altior 5-4 rolling on to the Cross Country winner, CAUSE OF CAUSES at 7-1. Can cash out for 11-2 my money but ain't gonna happen. Can't wait☺
Report Quevega06 February 16, 2018 8:21 PM GMT
Jesus that's a smashing lucky 15. I've something similar only a trixie - Cause of Causes 10s Coney Island 33s  (Gold Cup) buveur D'air 7/2
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now