Forums

Cheltenham Festival

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Middle_Of_March
15 Nov 17 16:16
| Topic/replies: 118 | Blogger: Middle_Of_March's blog
Liked this horse last year and took the 50/1 offered for the champion bumper. Sadly, he bypassed the race in favour of aintree. He finished fourth in that particular big field bumper.

He's looked even better over hurdles and is 2 from 2 now.

That 16s with Hills for any race at the festival looks huge in my view
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View If The Cap Fits
Show More
Report bluebirdfan November 15, 2017 4:37 PM GMT
Slightly off topic but since you’ve mentioned the market has anyone tried to get on the to win any race at Cheltenham markets in William Hill shops? I tried and was told retail and online are two completely separate companies, just wasn’t sure if he was fobbing me off
Report Middle_Of_March January 11, 2018 10:04 PM GMT
Supreme winner I reckon lads
Report Can't Catch Me January 11, 2018 10:41 PM GMT
Good shout MoM. I've backed him any race and annoyingly for the Ballymore. Think he will take a lot of beating in the Supreme as well.
Report Quevega06 January 11, 2018 10:45 PM GMT
Think yous are right and this year's Supreme looks really hope. It'll become a lot clearer in a few weeks time
Report Quevega06 January 11, 2018 10:46 PM GMT
Open*
Report harry callaghan January 12, 2018 6:43 PM GMT
i will be quite surprised if this horse were to turn up in a supreme, he doesn't jump quickly enough, as soon as the taps were turned on at kempton he made a mistake 2 out...

the ballymore looks less competitive to me and think that is where they will end up running him, plus he will get better ground in that race...i might be tempted in a wager if they decided to go that route as i do like him, that will be more his bag...

we will see i suppose but i am surprised he is so short for the supreme and i wouldn't be convinced to play him if that is the route they decide to go, at this stage he doesn't jump quickly enough

is he having a prep run before the meeting? that ought to tell us more in regards the right race for the horse, harry fry will no doubt do the right thing but i won't be playing him in a supreme and not at the price being offered, he should be much bigger
Report Middle_Of_March January 12, 2018 9:55 PM GMT
Harry Fry said the other day that he may have a prep run depending on the weather.

He also said he will be entered in both the supreme and the Neptune but is favouring the supreme.

I think he would be better off in the supreme personally as the Neptune looks a cracker with Samcro, Next Destinatiom and On the Blind Side in it.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now