Forums

Cheltenham Festival

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There are currently 2 people viewing this thread.
Middle_Of_March
03 Nov 17 13:05
| Topic/replies: 58 | Blogger: Middle_Of_March's blog
Two of the early market principles up against each other today at Down Royal in Mystic Theatre and Lesley Dawn.

Really like the latter for the Cheltenham race and Jessica Harrington has already stated that this is the target.

16s is enough to tempt me in to an early antepost play.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Mares Novices
Show More
Report Jb23 November 8, 2017 11:41 AM GMT
Nicky Henderson was notably sweet on 3 of his for JP in his stable tours.

Stan James:
I’ve got a beautiful sister to Apples Jade called APPLE’S SHAKIRA who is one of JPs and showing plenty of talent while we are extremely excited about another new import, DAME DE COMPAGNIE, who has arrived from France and looks stunning. She is another we have high hopes for.

Racing Post
"Dame De Compagnie is a four-year-old who was second at Auteuil last October and is beautiful. I love her, as I do Countister, who isn't the biggest but won a Flat race and four AQPS races in France. I adore her and JP's third is Apple's Shakira, a sister to Apple's Jade who has won her only start over hurdles. These are three sensational fillies.

Sporting Life

Henderson has some interesting new recruits from France to go to war with this winter, including DAME DE COMPAGNIE.

She placed in three consecutive outings in her homeland, the latest at Auteuil, and proved she has settled in well at Seven Barrows with a comfortable success on her British debut at Uttoxeter on Friday.

There will be tougher tests to come, but she should make her mare in the mares' novice hurdle division this season.

Another JP McManus-owned mare, COUNTISTER, also brings good form to the table from France and has shown promise in her preparatory work.

The five-year-old could kick off her hurdling career at next week's aforementioned Newbury fixture.

After Dame De Compagnie's succesfull hurdling debut last week, I had a little go on the 20s immediately after. Will probably do the same as and when Apples Shakira and Countister are entered.
Report Middle_Of_March November 11, 2017 9:38 PM GMT
I have Dame De Compagnie to win any race at 10s as it goes.

She could well run here
Report The Dragon January 18, 2018 8:52 AM GMT
backed apples jade at just short if 2/1, also on apples shakira at 6/1 for the triumph . happy with both of those

had an ew bet on lets dance at10/1
Report BigField January 18, 2018 2:34 PM GMT
Anyone have any news on when Salsaretta is meant to be running? Can imagine it p*ssing up in a novice and going into 2/1
Report bluebirdfan January 18, 2018 3:41 PM GMT
If she’s grand after her setback over Christmas I think she’ll follow the “Limini route” and run next weekend then on to Cheltenham
Report BigField January 18, 2018 3:47 PM GMT
Perfect, payday in 7 days so have time to lump on before she shortens, have to trust Mullins in this race!
Report HaylingBilly January 18, 2018 5:42 PM GMT
"Trust" and "Mullins" in the same sentence...........brave man !
Report BigField January 19, 2018 8:00 AM GMT
You have to be a brave man in this sport :D
Report BigField January 19, 2018 8:01 AM GMT
I never usually back Mullins ante-post, but this race is his race and until proven otherwise a 7/1 is very generous.
Report bluebirdfan January 23, 2018 5:28 PM GMT
She’s not entered this weekend; wouldn’t be at all surprised if she’s injured. Seems strange she’s not been out otherwise
Report BigField January 23, 2018 7:46 PM GMT
Thanks for the update mate, may have to leave her alone then!
Report bluebirdfan January 28, 2018 3:16 PM GMT
Would say Laurina is the Mullins horse now, mighty impressive yesterday
Report bluebirdfan February 10, 2018 7:37 AM GMT
Salsaretta is entered at Clonmel on Thursday
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y February 10, 2018 7:38 AM GMT
Kupatana also runs Monday at Plumpton
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now