Forums

Cheltenham Festival

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
rl91
17 Apr 17 19:19
| Topic/replies: 103 | Blogger: rl91's blog
Another impressive bumper win today at Fairyhouse

Trying to figure out where he goes but hopefully he will be double digits for the any race market when they become available, I imagine he and blow by blow will be kept apart in either a Supreme/Neptune or Neptune/Albert Bartlett combination
Share |
Show More
Report easygold February 5, 2018 12:00 PM GMT
I think this thread was covered last year...... there are 27 races other races to sort out. Move on.....
Report buddeliea February 5, 2018 12:06 PM GMT
Cannot see him staying hurdling next season,has to be a Gold Cup horse in the making,so sooner the better imo.
Report impossible123 February 5, 2018 12:22 PM GMT
Neither can I nevertheless, should Getabird is targeting the Champion Hurdle (CH), assuming both win their respective races (hopefully running in different races) next month; Samcro is still relatively a young horse and taking in the CH would only mean a slight "delay" to his chasing aspirations', all being well. And what a prospect that will be!
Report buddeliea February 5, 2018 12:29 PM GMT
They simply will not delay chasing if they think hes a Gold Cup horse,the owners are pretty much all about chasers.
Report Desmond Orchard February 5, 2018 12:31 PM GMT
Might they consider the champion hurdle this year?
I'm never an advocate of novices running in championship races, but with only BuvD'air to beat in the CH and a chasing career already mapped out for next season, it wouldn't be the biggest shock.
He would start second favourite at the least.
*Disclaimer, I've laid him for the Ballymore and after that demolition job yesterday am desperately clutching at straws Laugh
Report buddeliea February 5, 2018 12:40 PM GMT
Laugh
Be surprised Des,it just aint a popular move amongst connections of novices.
He would put the cat amongst the pigeons though!!
Report Desmond Orchard February 5, 2018 12:50 PM GMT
I think Rhinestone Cowboy might be the last and of course there was some talk of Dunguib doing it too.
I suppose my only hope is that neither of those turned out to be the 'machines' that they were lauded as at this point in their respective novice hurdling campaigns.
I have to say though, this fella looks the real deal.
Report buddeliea February 5, 2018 12:57 PM GMT
He does that.
We all have to pray he stays fit,he could give us some unforgettable moments over the next few years.
Report duffy February 5, 2018 2:31 PM GMT
If I was trying to pick holes and look for a possible flaw, I'd perhaps note that with regards 2 miles on quicker ground the way he hurdles is more chaser like, he gives them a bit of air, not like a real top 2 mile hurdler that flicks through the top of them at pace, bit like what Binocular was like, maybe a rapid speedy 2 miler might give him a bit to think about. With that in mind the Ballymore must be the best option for him.
Report bluebirdfan February 5, 2018 3:37 PM GMT
Speaking firmly through my pocket I want him in the Ballymore but after yesterday’s demolition if he was mine he’d be going to the Supreme
Report impossible123 February 5, 2018 3:59 PM GMT
I think the Supreme would be more of a calvary charge right to the 2nd last or last and at a quicker pace too whereas in the Ballymore/Neptune the race would tend to pan out with about 3 hurdles to go. As connections had said prior to the Deloitte he ran there instead of the 2m 5f Nathaniel Lacy was mainly due to the anticipated soft/heavy going deemed too demanding for a novice.
Report BigField February 5, 2018 4:37 PM GMT
Let's not get crazy here, they see him as a potential Gold Cup horse so they don't want to emphasise on his speed too much and get the horse in the habit of running over 2m. It's fairly obvious to me they'll go Ballymore this season and most likely the JLT next year - they could do the RSA but I reckon it'll be the JLT, but who knows really lol.
Report buddeliea February 5, 2018 5:26 PM GMT
I know we are getting ahead of ourselves a tad here, but so what,bit of fun.
Ballymore then whatever race at Punchestown.
Slightly different for me next season, Arkle or JLT.......dont think they will even consider the RSA.
Report unclepuncle February 5, 2018 5:36 PM GMT
BigField 05 Feb 18 16:37 
Let's not get crazy here, they see him as a potential Gold Cup horse so they don't want to emphasise on his speed too much and get the horse in the habit of running over 2m.

Because running in the Supreme totally ruined the Gold Cup chances of Best Mate, Kicking King, War Of Attrition, Sizing John - though admittedly all got beat in the Supreme.Devil
Report Can't Catch Me February 5, 2018 5:39 PM GMT
There is no way connections of the stable are giving up their fancy prices in the Ballymore. It's been the plan all season. No way they run in the Supreme.
Report GAZO February 5, 2018 5:46 PM GMT
They will miss cheltenham altogether
Report Giddy February 5, 2018 5:55 PM GMT
Good point Budd  He really does look the real deal and I hope ultimately that he is! I would be worried about him staying 3 miles. His Sire, Germany, hasn't produced any decent stayers
Same sire as Faugheen who is by far the best offspring and then Captain Cee Bee who was pretty much a 2 miler. I cant see the RSA as a target either unless there is enough stamina from the Dams side
Report GAZO February 5, 2018 6:17 PM GMT
Reminded me of thistlecrack in the king George,looked good but not sure how much was left
Report BigField February 5, 2018 6:44 PM GMT
I agree GAZO don't think he had loads left in the tank but that's because the horse isn't a natural 2miler so going that speed throughout would have taken a fair bit out of the horse
Report impossible123 February 5, 2018 7:01 PM GMT
But he just sautered away from his opponents in the 2m 4f on heavy going prior to the Deloitte victory.
Report BornToWin February 5, 2018 7:04 PM GMT
Robbie says Champion Hurdle, be a few long faces on ere Shocked

Tbf they would need to consider it.
Report impossible123 February 5, 2018 7:26 PM GMT
Not prudent. The distance is wrong and so is the timing - he's still a novice; the horse needs nurturing and not rushed against the much more experienced older horses, I believe.
Report firstimevisor February 5, 2018 7:57 PM GMT
It does not matter in the slightest which trip they run him over.He is now the easy winner of a quality 2 mile Grade 1 and is even more proven over 2 miles than further because of it.
With regard to the stable money, I cannot visualize the O Leary brothers allowing that to influence their decision come declaration time.
It could be a nervous build up for those who got on at fancy prices!
Report BigField February 5, 2018 8:50 PM GMT
Oh I know impossible - I'm not saying he's not a sublime horse, I'm saying he won over 2m purely because of his class - he's not a pure speed horse but still won, just makes me think he's going to win even more impressively over a trip that's more to his liking at Cheltenham
Report Can't Catch Me February 5, 2018 9:31 PM GMT
MO'L post race - "He's going the Ballymore, there wouldn't be any doubt at all. I think we have Mengli Khan for the 2 mile, he'll go in the 2 and a half mile. One of the reasons Gordon wanted to run him over 2 miles today was Gordon wanted him running and jumping at that kinda pace in the Ballymore. You'll see him today, he's a huge big chaser, not a 2 mile hurdler. That should leave him right for the Ballymore and hopefully we'll have a couple of slower ones then for the Albert Bartlett."
Report irishone February 5, 2018 9:42 PM GMT
it was 2 m 2 f
in soft  heavy
he is an out and out stayer , won his ptp over 3 miles in heavy
a fast run 2 miles makes him vulnerable
no chance imvho
Report maelduin February 5, 2018 9:42 PM GMT
I would personally be very surprised if he ran in the CH as Gigginstown don't run novices in open company, it's not their MO.

Samcro clearly has speed and stamina. Travels like a dream in his races. Doesn't look like anything would phase him. A pure delight to watch.
Report irishone February 5, 2018 9:47 PM GMT
we will see
he has it all to do
two ways he can go now
the kato route or the thistlecrack route
hope its the former
Report Can't Catch Me February 5, 2018 9:48 PM GMT
It was 2m irishone.
Report irishone February 5, 2018 9:57 PM GMT
did they change it this year then ?
always been 2m 2f going back years
Report Quevega06 February 5, 2018 10:01 PM GMT
Yeah split the race in two. 2m 6f Saturday & 2m Sunday
Report Quevega06 February 5, 2018 10:01 PM GMT
Just keeping the good horses away from each other imo
Report Can't Catch Me February 5, 2018 10:01 PM GMT
Yes mate they did. With the inception of the Dublin Gestival they decided to have a 2m race and a 2m6f race
Report Can't Catch Me February 5, 2018 10:03 PM GMT
Bit annoying to change an established Grade One race for me, essentially because of Cheltenham.

I love Cheltenham as much as anyone, but the whole NH game revolves too much around it now.
Report irishone February 5, 2018 10:08 PM GMT
i thought they ran round the bend at the top of the straight ? usual 2m start is dead sytraight ?
Report irishone February 5, 2018 10:08 PM GMT
i thought they ran round the bend at the top of the straight ? usual 2m start is dead sytraight ?
Report irishone February 5, 2018 10:09 PM GMT
fecking poor form that
Report Quevega06 February 5, 2018 10:13 PM GMT
I think the 2m race will turn out to be pretty good. Paloma must be a decent bet in the Supreme without the fav ie Getabird or Samcro. You will get a few running in other races also
Report Can't Catch Me February 5, 2018 10:24 PM GMT
Think the Flogas is the best race Ive seen for some time. Could see horses from that race winning multiple Festival races.
Report irishone February 5, 2018 10:24 PM GMT
yeah i am stacked on whisky sour for the ballymore , pleased yesterday hit two hurdles and i can see the pony coming up the cheltenham hill
Report Arklearkle February 5, 2018 10:53 PM GMT
Slow down boys. Samcro was impressive but the 4yo hurdle was nearly 2 secs faster. Cant see him running in the Supreme.
Report Quevega06 February 5, 2018 10:59 PM GMT
2 secs faster yet Farclas & Mr Adjudicator got into a battle Were as Sam won on th3 snaff. Oh and Sam carried an extra 10 lbs also. Also Arkle what's the comments above got to do with Samcro running in the Supreme?
Report easygold February 5, 2018 11:38 PM GMT
Move on boys..... all the trading is done on this race.
Report Graeme83 February 6, 2018 3:02 PM GMT
Mullins Ricci record in supreme alone will have the aeroplane brothers avoid the 2 miler.
Report Quevega06 February 6, 2018 3:54 PM GMT
Hope you are right Graeme.
Report impossible123 February 6, 2018 4:15 PM GMT
Unless the 'aeroplane' brothers were gunning for Mullins/Ricci it would be unlikely Samcro be Supreme bound as his ultimate aim would be the Gold Cup. And, if there was any serious inclination he'd be Supreme bound why not go for the Blue Riband of hurdling ie the Champion Hurdle? More prestige and Samcro could give the fav a proper run for his money.
Report Graeme83 February 6, 2018 4:48 PM GMT
Quevega - Eddie O'Leary said after the race it's the longger trip, as he's a big chasing sort. It's where they send their bigger chase prospects traditionaly. My opinion which isn't even worth a pinch of salt is that i'd go 2m. I think he would win the supreme.
Report BigField February 6, 2018 5:59 PM GMT
The last time I remember an Irish novice being this much of a cert is Our Conor
Report BigField February 6, 2018 6:00 PM GMT
and I went against our conor!
not this time though
was also there to see that fatal fall of our conor :(
Report That is all February 6, 2018 6:02 PM GMT
Anyone on here think On The Blind Side could turn him over? Unbeaten, posted a respectable rating & has Cheltenham form?
Report Deptford February 6, 2018 6:05 PM GMT
No!!!
Report BigField February 6, 2018 6:18 PM GMT
unfortunately not, though it's certainly a good horse (on the blind side), sometimes there's just a class animal in there and looking for the 'value non-favourite' is redundant,. as ironically it's the short-priced favourite that is in fact the value
Report firstimevisor February 6, 2018 6:27 PM GMT
I would say Dunguib was the last novice that that was considered unbeatable. Our Conor wasn't even favourite for the Triunph, I think he was 4-1 at the off and that was as short as he ever was.
Report BigField February 6, 2018 6:42 PM GMT
yeah I just checked he was 4-1 at the off which is weird because in my memory he was 6/4 haha, I just remember all the irish going on about how he wouldn't be beat! I wasn't watching racing when Dunguib was about, the year of Our Conors novice win was the first year I watched Cheltenham
Report Deptford February 6, 2018 6:53 PM GMT
I honestly cant wait, 4 days of stuffing my face and drinking Champagne, cant beat the view from the settee!!
Report BigField February 6, 2018 6:57 PM GMT
may do the first 3 days at home followed by the 4th in the pub and just stay in the pub all day/night Friday and get bang on it as long as I get some bets returned
Report Fashion Fever February 6, 2018 6:58 PM GMT
what would he have to beat in the supreme ? surely frighten getabird into the ballymore

be a 4/6 shot

id rather win the supreme than Neptune
Report Deptford February 6, 2018 7:00 PM GMT
Yes, Friday in the pub is always a good one, we meet about 1130, and stay there until we fall over
Report BigField February 6, 2018 7:04 PM GMT
Fashion Fever it's because he's a chaser in the making, they clearly aren't that bothered about the Supreme and would rather a more-sure win at Cheltenham especially when there's the slight chance the Supreme could get the horse used to running at too quick of a pace and thus not settle in the future
Report BigField February 6, 2018 7:04 PM GMT
and Deptford sounds good to me, fortunately my local has a lock in most weekends so there will no doubt be one on the Friday (the owners irish and a big racing fan)
Report Graeme83 February 6, 2018 7:28 PM GMT
I think OTBS would give samcro a tougher race in the ballymore than any 2m horses would give him in the supreme. Packs to be shuffled. I think the Irish will scratch each others backs, to try to take all novice races.
Report Can't Catch Me February 6, 2018 8:26 PM GMT
As posted earlier on the thread, on a line through Paloma Blue and Duc des Genièvres, his form is only comparable with Next Destination.

I think ND will give him a really good race if he goes here.
Report Forty February 6, 2018 8:30 PM GMT
CCM - your comparing races over 2 and 2.5 miles. Need to consider like with like.

If you look at the races over same distance with Jez then you see Samcro is clearly best without even being off the bridle

Forty
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y February 6, 2018 8:30 PM GMT
I really like Next Destination and love how he has seemed to quicken clear in his last 2 races, his hurdling last time was a joy to behold as well, as slick as I have seen a novice hurdler this season. Get the idea he is one that will find plenty for pressure and it would not surprise me at all where he to put it right up to Samcro, Samcro was stunning on Sunday though.
Report Forty February 6, 2018 8:31 PM GMT
Jetz not Jez
Report Can't Catch Me February 6, 2018 8:32 PM GMT
Forty. Fair point. But if anything Id say both the animals I mentioned are better over 2m4f.

Clearly he looks hugely exciting and has just won a Grade One in a canter. But I just don't think his form sets him so far apart that he's already the winner of the race.
Report Quevega06 February 6, 2018 8:33 PM GMT
Personally I would love to see Samcro in the Neptune because I have Getabird in the Supreme. Just abit worried now how easy Sam disposed of the 2 miler I don't really think it will mayter what race he goes in. It's easily a banker for me
Report Quevega06 February 6, 2018 8:36 PM GMT
CCM i can see were you are coming from but this is why racing is so good with the different opinions..
Report Can't Catch Me February 6, 2018 8:38 PM GMT
Exactly Quevega!
Report BigField February 6, 2018 8:40 PM GMT
I must say this Cheltenham forum is much more jovial and nice than the main racing one :D
Report wellchief February 6, 2018 8:41 PM GMT
It has to be the Ballymore for me too - they see him as a big, future, 3m Gold Cup horse, so I personally wouldn't put him in the Supreme.  Even looking at recent history, the likes of Best Mate, Kicking King, War of Attrition and Sizing John have all got beat in a Supreme but won a Gold Cup.

I know every year is different, but doesn't seem logical to me to put him over the minimum distance when his future is over much further.  Albert Bartlett can be a brutal race, so Ballymore is the best compromise.
Report Forty February 6, 2018 8:43 PM GMT
CCM - I think the fact Cracking Smart was in front of DDG says a lot. If Samcro had run in the same race he would have finished well clear of Cracking Smart. Key bit of form (and assumption) which tells me Samcro is well clear of ND. Just my conclusion. We will see on the day. I still stick to my previous conclusion that ND runs in the AB.

Forty
Report Forty February 6, 2018 8:46 PM GMT
Quevega6 - I’ve got Getabird in the supreme also.

Samcro my big bet and hoping ND goes for AB.

Treble on the 3 also.

I can hope can’t I.

Forty
Report Can't Catch Me February 6, 2018 8:50 PM GMT
Hope you are right re ND Forty. Would suit me down to the ground. Good luck with the treble.
Report Quevega06 February 6, 2018 9:05 PM GMT
That would be a smashing treble to touch considering they were all open to different races. I think Next Dest should run in the AB but will run against Samcro as he's in the A Team for Mullins but Good Luck!!
Report Arklearkle February 6, 2018 10:33 PM GMT
My guess is Getabird runs in Supreme and both Samcro and ND in Ballymore. Getabird and ND way ahead of anything Samcro has beaten. The AB is for the slow mos.
Report maelduin February 7, 2018 10:57 AM GMT
Cracking Smart couldn't shine Samcros hoofs. ND fans clutching at straws.
Report Graeme83 February 7, 2018 12:43 PM GMT
arklarkles post 2 posts ago is what Mullins wants to happen. Many seem to agree getabird and samcro have 2 winners medals reserved already. It would suit WPM for samcro to up in trip. He will fancy having a go at him with ND, having already bagged the supreme.
Report duffy February 7, 2018 3:00 PM GMT
Would have been nice for CM to have booster the form a bit the other day
Report buddeliea February 8, 2018 12:26 PM GMT
Gordon Elliott is still favouring the Ballymore Novices' Hurdle at the Cheltenham Festival next month for Samcro despite his impressive victory over two miles last Sunday.

The two-mile-five-furlong Ballymore had been viewed as his most likely destination, but he also holds entries in the Albert Bartlett Novices' Hurdle over three miles as well as the Supreme over two.

He impressed in winning the Deloitte Novice Hurdle at Leopardstown last weekend, extending his unbeaten run under Rules to six in the process, but Elliott is still favouring the Ballymore above his other Festival options.

"He's good. He'll go straight to Cheltenham now anyway," said Elliott. "Everybody probably knows that the Ballymore is where I'd say he's going to go at the moment. We'll let the horse do the talking and Cheltenham is the plan now."
Report Callisto-moon February 8, 2018 12:41 PM GMT
Is it right the stat in the racing post that this race is usually finished in a quicker time than the supreme?
If so would that be a pos or neg for him?
think 2m where he can call the shots might be best.
Report Callisto-moon February 8, 2018 12:45 PM GMT
My mistake in reading what was said sorry folks.
Report Callisto-moon February 8, 2018 12:46 PM GMT
Stuart Riley, reporter

I would target the Supreme because Samcro looks perfectly designed for the demands of the race. It is in effect a stamina test for inexperienced, young horses and everything connections have said about Samcro suggests his future will be over further.

Altior is the only Supreme winner since the 2012 festival to finish off his race quicker than the Ballymore winner – despite the latter being run over five furlongs further. That is because they go slower through the early stages in the Ballymore and then kick for home harder – usually somewhere between the fourth- and second-last.

Given the way Samcro travels through his races and his ability to keep galloping relentlessly all the way to the line, he is absolutely made for the Supreme. He may still be up to winning a Ballymore but due to the nature of the two races it is leaving more to chance.
Report Forty February 8, 2018 2:09 PM GMT
That suggests the Ballymore is the best race for Samcro imo.

Can’t agree with Stuart Riley’s conclusion.

Forty
Report maelduin February 8, 2018 3:17 PM GMT
Samcro is not just a relentless galloper, he also has speed and quickens away from his rivals. Although i'd agree that he would be suited to the Supreme i think he would be better suited to the Ballymore for those reasons.

Some serious pocket talking going on with this horse given there were some decent prices NRNB for the Supreme, to be had, before his Deloitte win.
Report impossible123 February 8, 2018 4:26 PM GMT
Connections have stated his ultimate target is winning the Gold Cup, and the Ballymore/Neptune is a stepping stone towards it. I think the Supreme is unlikely, even less lightly than the Champion Hurdle given the prestige and admiration attached - he has the class and ability, just lacking the experience. And many here, yours truly included, would back him at 3/1 or less; he exudes class, and a future champion.
Report duffy February 8, 2018 5:08 PM GMT
Either the Supreme or Ballymore would not hinder his ultimate path toward staying chaser, this business about running in the Supreme wouldn't be ideal because it would get him used to running too quick, well...LaughLaughLaugh
Report impossible123 February 8, 2018 5:47 PM GMT
Assuming the shoe is on the other foot and you are the lucky owner of Samcro whose ultimate objective is winning the Gold Cup.

Apart from offloading him to the highest bidder which race would you run him in? For me, and without a moment's hesitation I'd go for the Ballymore/Neptune; if not, I'd go for the Champion Hurdle rather than the Supreme, why? If it was the Supreme then the following year I'd be very tempted to go for the Champion Hurdle after winning the Supreme - just as good a chance and a short price fav too - which is not the normal progression for the Gold Cup, I firmly believe.
Report BigField February 8, 2018 6:00 PM GMT

Feb 8, 2018 -- 11:08AM, duffy wrote:

Either the Supreme or Ballymore would not hinder his ultimate path toward staying chaser, this business about running in the Supreme wouldn't be ideal because it would get him used to running too quick, well...

Is it really that illogical? Horses can be animals of habit, his last run was around the 2m trip as is the supreme, why risk having the horse not settle in the future when it's furute target is over 3m2f?

Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y February 8, 2018 6:14 PM GMT
Samcro will run in the Ballymore (imo), I've no doubt about but the utter sh1te being posted on here about this crap the Ballymore - Gold Cup horse being the natural progression is utter bull. FFS go back to 2000 and I'd say there is a fair chance more Gold Cup winners have ran in the Supreme than the Ballymore if my memory is correct (Best Mate, Kicking King, War Of Attrition, Sizing John). As far as I can remember only Denman and Imperial Commander ran in the RSA/Neptune/Ballymore Hurdle and went on to win the Gold Cup, the same number that actually ran in the Albert Bartlett (Bobs Worth and Coneygree) and went on to win the Gold Cup.
Report duffy February 8, 2018 6:30 PM GMT
It's a wonder that the likes of Faugheen, Hardy Eustace and Istabraq won a CH after being taught to run too slow in their novice season and My Way De Solzen must have been a super horse to win a Stayers before an Arkle.!!Grin
Report HaylingBilly February 8, 2018 6:39 PM GMT
My view. Its totally irrelevant and complete b0ll0x for anyone to suggest running Samcro in either the Supreme or Ballymore makes the slightest difference to his Gold Cup potential 2-3 years down the line. What a load of tripe being spewed on here on this topic. Elliott is clear he wants to run him in Ballymore. O'Leary has suggested Ballymore. Supreme its is then !!!!
Report maelduin February 8, 2018 6:48 PM GMT
99% of the time horses aren't racing competitively so surely they would pick up bad habits on the gallops doing fast canters etc... There can be various reasons why a horse doesn't settle in a race and pace might be one. Sometimes a horse gets worked up or is fresh.

MTOY could never settle regardless of how fast they went. Total Recall couldn't settle last Sunday because he was clearly fresh and wanted to race early.

Anyhow that's how i see it. GL
Report BigField February 8, 2018 7:13 PM GMT
Stick to your opinions chaps and I'll stick to mine! Really doesn't bother me either way, the horse will run in the Ballymore and p*ss up, everything else is rather irrelevant in the grand scheme of things
Report impossible123 February 8, 2018 7:25 PM GMT
Does not bother me either. Got any race at 2/1 with Footpad at 5/1.
Report BigField February 8, 2018 7:37 PM GMT
cheeky, big time bet?
Report impossible123 February 8, 2018 8:44 PM GMT
Only for £20 each doubles/trebles: with Faugheen; with Faugheen and Footpad; with Might Bite (King George); with Might Bite and Footpad. Footpad was a pure punt solely because of the owners otherwise would abstained from Mullins/Ricci antepost post Vautour Ryanair debacle. Hoping all turn up, but looking to lay Faugheen on opening day, come what may.
Report BigField February 8, 2018 8:56 PM GMT
some nice looking doubles and trebles there mate, best of luck with them!
Report firstimevisor February 8, 2018 9:23 PM GMT
Footpad was a pure punt solely because of the owners otherwise would abstained from Mullins/Ricci antepost post Vautour Ryanair debacle.

But you backed Faugheen!
Report impossible123 February 8, 2018 9:47 PM GMT
But Faugheen at 13/8 and 15/8 and Might Bite at 5/2 and 11/4; Footpard was the asture one (as above) and £2 trebles with Clemmie (1000G) and either Saxon Warrior or Pentagon (both Derby).

Samcro and Footpad will make or break my Festival, and a consolation if either Sizing John or Might Bite wins the Gold Cup.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now