Forums

Cheltenham 2015

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
stevo1
07 Feb 12 12:12
| Topic/replies: 2,511 | Blogger: stevo1's blog
After some of his selections who knows, but lets have a guess, he will maybe burden another Hobbs horse Colour Squadron.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Supreme Novices Hurdle ( pricewise tip )
Show More
Report stevo1 February 7, 2012 12:21 PM GMT
His feature in Post next Tuesday. prices to start tumbling from Sunday night re FL in Sun Alliance.
Report roobuck February 7, 2012 12:58 PM GMT
This market is likely to change significantly after this weekend if all the racing takes place. If I was guessing his pick at this stage at current prices it would be either Montbazon or Vulcanite
Report Can't Catch Me February 7, 2012 1:21 PM GMT
As roobuck says, surely he cant make a firm decision until Sunday evening. Almost every single horse with a chance will be running this weekend.
Report shockster February 7, 2012 1:28 PM GMT
He'll pick something that won't run at the weekend as the price will have gone for all the winners and the losers unless they have an excuse/fall won't be good enough.
Report Brian February 7, 2012 5:05 PM GMT
It's getting difficult for him as smarties know what he is looking for (16/1+ being first consideration) and candidates are getting shortened before Tuesday. At least a race like the Supreme will have more options than most.
If he doesn't shorten beforehand, Vulcanite would be a possibility.
Report thedemps February 8, 2012 9:25 AM GMT
I agree very tough job. In practice you want to time your bets on your own calendar rather than the one that sells newspapers.
Report bluebirdfan February 8, 2012 10:23 AM GMT
He'll go Tetlami or Midnight Game
Report Can't Catch Me February 8, 2012 10:39 AM GMT
I'll be very surprised if its Midnight Game. Alreday looks too short based on what he has achieved to me.
Report Slabster February 8, 2012 11:38 AM GMT
Dylan Ross @ 33/1 Mischief
Report sintonian February 8, 2012 3:24 PM GMT
The Racing Post should not release the name of the race they are tipping in until the Tuesday to stop all these blanket cuts when not even a penny is being laid. It's a phucking scandal.
Report judorick February 8, 2012 3:29 PM GMT
yes sint spot on

total knuts

why not keep it secret and tantalise his fans?

"On Tuesday, see the latest Pricewise Ante Post Advice - don't miss this exciting value tip"
Report sintonian February 8, 2012 3:34 PM GMT
Yep exactly. Would probably sell more papers aswell.
Report strontium February 8, 2012 3:35 PM GMT
For fear of rehashing the other thread, the RP makes more from advetisers (bookies) than it does from those of us who buy the thing.
Report stevo1 February 8, 2012 3:37 PM GMT
Racing Post is printed for bookmakers Sint,this is why they tell you next Pricewise race gets all the guesses trying to arb,whilst they shorten 3 or 4 horses before day of print just in case.
But agree with you totally hopefully Newbury be on and get some money back from Olofi?
Report sintonian February 8, 2012 3:44 PM GMT
I certainly he makes the frame at least Steveo. He should do given the weight he carries, granted luck in-running etc.
Report sintonian February 8, 2012 3:45 PM GMT
* hope
Report corruptus in extremus February 8, 2012 4:23 PM GMT
will be prospect wells 33/1
Report johnny jojo February 8, 2012 6:45 PM GMT
i was thinking he may put up prospect wells aswell. ive backed him although missed the 33s. wylie said he heads straight to the supreme after sandown this seems like toms kind of tip bit of course form and a bad run last time to put a line through thus getting a juicy price
Report stevo1 February 13, 2012 4:27 PM GMT
Looks like maybe Vulcanite and also maybe Simonsig was 10s with Hills best price this lunchtime now 8s.
Good novice hurdle this Friday at Newbury may sort a few out imo.
Report Can't Catch Me February 13, 2012 4:53 PM GMT
Any way he might pick Cash and Go now?!

Was 14's pre-race and is now 33's. If you can accept it was just a bad day at the office and he can be brought to the Festival 100%, its a big price imo. He was certainly positive about him on Sunday.
Report Brian February 13, 2012 6:12 PM GMT
Trifolium looks the sensible option and he can still claim 14/1. Simonsig is not a headline price imo. Vulcanite and Montbazon are possibilities.
Report SN02 February 13, 2012 7:02 PM GMT
I think Monty will place but I imagine 1 or 2 may be too good for it to win it
Report Martin pipe returns February 13, 2012 9:34 PM GMT
It's Vulcanite and Midnight Game, I'm pretty sure.
Report cats-eyes February 14, 2012 7:14 AM GMT
Hat's of to you mpr
Report upper bullens February 14, 2012 7:28 AM GMT
Prices and bookies please
Report harry callaghan February 14, 2012 7:30 AM GMT
20 with lads if your quick...

joke already cut the horses before people have got out of bed to buy the paper....
Report Can't Catch Me February 14, 2012 7:48 AM GMT
It should mean Tetlami shortens as well IMO. Still fancy him to uphold the form myself
Report sintonian February 14, 2012 10:02 PM GMT
what race is he doing next week ?
Report FOYLESWAR February 14, 2012 10:07 PM GMT
it didnt say sint just said pricewise tommorow grand national  and betfair hurdle friday
Report stevo1 February 15, 2012 12:41 AM GMT
Pretty sure will be Neptune Novices Hurdle
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now