Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Des Pond
09 Mar 18 22:53
| Topic/replies: 10,222 | Blogger: Des Pond's blog
For a crack at the WBC Super-Lightweight Title vacated by Terence Crawford, who beat Indongo in his last fight.  Prograis is a much talked about prospect from New Orleans. A compact and powerful southpaw, unbeaten in 20 fights with 17 KO's. Prograis was originally set to face the orthodox Victor Postol until he sustained an injury and  Indongo (also a southpaw) stepped in.  If you look at the height difference between these two, you could be forgiven for thinking that Indongo should be too big and too strong for the less experienced Prograis who is is taking a pretty big step up here. However Prograis is a great fighter. He is powerfull body puncher, works well inside and packs a punch with both hands. Prograis has better technique than indongo, and has a better defence. Although Indongo has fought at a better level than Prograis, and is markedly taller and very strong, I expect propgrais to further underline his potential with a hard-fought win. I'm not sure if it will go the distance, but having seen Indongo's susceptibility to the body shot, I think Prograis might be able to stop him. It will be by far the toughest test of Prograis's career so far, and Indongo is obviously very dangerous. Having said that, I am confident enough in prograis. to include him in some of my doubles/trebles for the Weekend. The bookies odds for the win are not very generous (unless you're backing Indongo) and even the stoppage price is not that great, but that is my forecast for this fight. Prograis by KO/TKO/DQ maybe around the 9th or 10th round.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Regis Prograis v Julius Indongo -...
Show More
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now