Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Des Pond
25 Feb 18 00:02
| Topic/replies: 8,619 | Blogger: Des Pond's blog
The best fight of the night by far. Could be a real war this one. Rungvisai announced himself with a slightly contentious win over Gonzalez last year, but left no doubt in the rematch, stopping "Chocolatito" in the 4th. Estrada has suffered a loss to Gonzalez before but he was only about 21 then. He has developed since then, and is now a very strong counter-puncher with a good chin. The Thai fighter is as hard as they come, and he will cause all sorts of problems for estrada with his aggressive style, awkward southpaw stance and powerful punches. I think that Estrada is now experienced enough and smart enough to use his body attack to prevent Rungvisai having the same kind of success as he did against Chocolatito and counterpunch his way to a narrow points win. It could go either way, and I have it as nearer a 50/50 than the odds suggest, but I'm picking "Gallo" to come through after another war.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Rungvisai v Estrada super flyweight
Show More
Report Des Pond February 25, 2018 12:31 AM GMT
For the avoidance of doubt, Rungvisai also goes by the name of Wisaksil Wangek.
Report Des Pond February 25, 2018 2:18 PM GMT
Majority decision for Rungvisai in the end. Thought it would be close. Haven't seen it yet, but a great fight by all accounts.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now