Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
henry14
07 Dec 17 14:15
| Topic/replies: 1,005 | Blogger: henry14's blog
Is it available on bt sport or do I need to order box nation?

Thanks in advance for any help
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View What channel is lomachenko vs...
Show More
Report wisewords December 8, 2017 11:35 AM GMT
you should already have BoxNation as part of your BT Sport package
Report henry14 December 8, 2017 12:18 PM GMT
Thank you
Report Des Pond December 9, 2017 7:52 PM GMT
Haven't got BT, so probably won't stay up. should be a great fight though. Rigo maybe worth a trade, though Loma might be too strong?? Dubois to win in round 1 or 2. I've won a few times on this one, but bound to lose sooner or later, hopefully not tonight. Happy
Report Des Pond December 9, 2017 8:07 PM GMT
Dubois, round 2, nice. :).
Report tobermory December 9, 2017 11:23 PM GMT
I have BT Sport , but no Boxnation.

It's a great fight but I won't be around at 4am and I wouldn't pay £12 for a replay when everything on Boxnation seems to be free on YouTube the next day
Report wisewords December 9, 2017 11:51 PM GMT
BoxNation comes free with BT Sport, tobes
Report Des Pond December 10, 2017 12:28 AM GMT
I've been struggling to stay up for the late ones recently. I really want to see Loma vs Rig, and would like to trade it as well. Also want to see Tevin Farmer on the Vegas card. Don't let the 4 defeats fool you, Tevin farmer is a brilliant boxer. Hope he's recovered well from the shooting.
Report tobermory December 10, 2017 12:42 AM GMT

Dec 9, 2017 -- 5:51PM, wisewords wrote:

BoxNation comes free with BT Sport, tobes

Not for customers on Virgin seemingly .

Report tobermory December 10, 2017 12:44 AM GMT
DECEMBER 12, 2016 - MARTIN HOSCIK@MARTINHOSCIK

Virgin Media has confirmed that boxing fans will have to continue paying for BoxNation, despite rival BT recently announcing it would be bundling the channel with its sports pack from next year.

Customers who subscribe to the BT Sport channels on BT TV, Sky and TalkTalk will all receive BoxNation at no extra cost after BT and channel owner Frank Warren announced a major tie-up which will give Warren’s fights a much larger potential audience.

However the deal excludes Virgin Media which has separate wholesale deals with BT Sport and BoxNation and charges customers for the channels on their standard cable bill.

This means that while the cable firm’s viewers will get to see the 20 fights simulcast on BT Sport, those wanting to see the rest of Warren’s line-up will have to subscribe to BoxNation for an extra £11 per month.

A Virgin Media spokesperson told SEENIT the monthly price was “the most competitive offer available compared to a number of other providers”.

Virgin’s decision to bundle BT Sport has been blamed for a series of price hikes as it seeks to recoup the money it pays BT for the channel. The firm has also previously confirmed that the cost of acquiring channels and content from BT and Sky has adversely impacted its bottom line.
Report Des Pond December 10, 2017 12:44 AM GMT
Salido vs Roman will be a good one, as well.
Report Shrewd_dude December 10, 2017 2:06 AM GMT
Can't wait for this fight.
Report Geesyerdosh December 10, 2017 3:24 AM GMT
Didn't realise Stephen Smith fight is on the telly, must have a little chance Vargas has been in wars could be shot
Report Geesyerdosh December 10, 2017 4:09 AM GMT
Rigo looks too small
Report Geesyerdosh December 10, 2017 4:24 AM GMT
Rig's gonna get thrown out
Report Geesyerdosh December 10, 2017 4:27 AM GMT
OVER

Rigo was never in it far too small
Report Senyatta December 10, 2017 4:55 AM GMT
bizarre fight....incredible interview where he showed his true self. can't see him getting a fight again after that
Report the settler December 10, 2017 12:07 PM GMT
What price did the DRAW drop to in running ???
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now