Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
tobermory
04 Nov 17 03:35
| Topic/replies: 44,632 | Blogger: tobermory's blog
1.06 Wilder
19 Stiverne
130 draw

Plain
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Wilder v Stiverne
Show More
Report tobermory November 4, 2017 2:38 AM GMT
Wilder intends to kill Stiverne Scared

This time it’s life or death in the ring. He said he was gonna kill me, I said I’ma kill him, so may the best man win on the killing spree. This is an occupation that we chose. So if death may happen, then hey, let it happen.

“Stiverne is done, this is a death sentence for Stiverne. Ya’ll think I’m playing when I say this. I don’t play around! I do not play around. In the sport that I’m in I can show my aggression, I can show my passion, I can show my pain — somebody gotta feel it! And he will feel it come November the 4th. He just made the fight that [much] more intensifying. He done just heated the fight up — ‘cause I don’t take death threats well. I mean what I say, though! I know what I say, and I know what I mean.

“[Stiverne] is intimidated by me...I promise you, there’s a body gonna be taken come November the 4th. Guarantee. If it don’t be in the ring it’s gonna be at the hospital a couple of days after. But it’s gonna happen. Trust me.

The only thing we can do with death is prepare for it. And I’m well prepared for it so if it’s judgement day for me, then let it be. My family will be alright. But can his family say the same thing?

“His brother didn’t even want him to fight me. Let’s be honest, his brother didn’t even want him to fight me because he know. His brother [sat] there and cried after the fight, after I whooped him. Now they gonna cry again while they bury him!”

“He hasn’t fought nobody in almost three years, how can he fight me? The blood gonna be on somebody’s hands. Somebody gonna regret that they had him as my mandatory. I can’t wait.”
Report tobermory November 4, 2017 2:39 AM GMT
After all that probably be a 12 round snooze
Report wisewords November 4, 2017 1:32 PM GMT
Wilder is full of hot air. He's a joke.
Report Des Pond November 4, 2017 7:37 PM GMT
mcDonnell had a really bad cut. Think it may have been a "no contest" as Mcdonnell is keeping the Title. I'm not sure what exactly happened.
Report mega88 November 4, 2017 9:52 PM GMT
Laying Wilder it makes complete sense to me anyway
Report mega88 November 4, 2017 9:56 PM GMT
Stivernes got a granite chin
Report mega88 November 4, 2017 10:00 PM GMT
Although he looks like he's been on diet of doughnuts
Report wisewords November 4, 2017 10:24 PM GMT

Nov 4, 2017 -- 11:00PM, mega88 wrote:

Although he looks like he's been on diet of doughnuts

Laugh meg

Report tobermory November 5, 2017 3:32 AM GMT
About to start
Report tobermory November 5, 2017 3:44 AM GMT
Stiverne a fat mess , obliterated in round 1
Report tobermory November 5, 2017 3:55 AM GMT
He called AJ 'A Juicing' Scared

He called Dillian a peasant Sad
Report Lee Ho Fooks November 8, 2017 6:59 PM GMT
Boxing's a joke now, it's not boxing any more. More like Strictly come Dancing the way they dance round each other without actually fighting - 3 unbeaten heavyweights in top 10 and FIVE unbeaten cruiserweights in top 10 of the cruiserweight division.
Report TheBaron November 10, 2017 7:00 PM GMT
Man fights bag of lard.
Report Des Pond November 10, 2017 10:32 PM GMT
Joshua v Wilder set for next year, according to Eddie.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now