Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Shrewd_dude
10 Sep 17 04:18
| Topic/replies: 5,705 | Blogger: Shrewd_dude's blog
Only in boxing.
Share |
Show More
Report Des Pond September 10, 2017 3:33 PM BST
The Estrada - Cuadras fight? I didn't see it, but had a small bet on "Gallo". What happened? Did they read out the scores wrong or something? Shame about "Chocolatito", thought he was robbed in the first fight, but no doubt about this time. The Thai is hard as nails. Have to wonder what some of these guys are taking, Inoue looks unnaturally powerfull as well.
Report Shrewd_dude September 10, 2017 4:34 PM BST
Yeah. I'd backed Cuadras but it was a very close fight. Buffer announced the scores in his favour (114-113 on all cards) and him as the winner. Hand raised and celebrating then "my mistake, my mistake" heard on the mic and they announce the scores were actually in Estradas favour and he has won.

Yeah some of these guys look scarily powerful for their size. Chocalito never at the races. I'd backed him on points before fight but fortunately managed to get on the Thai KO in play after a couple of rounds as the writing was on the wall.
Report tobermory September 10, 2017 8:10 PM BST
So it was Buffer who screwed it up ? Blush
Report a bitofinterest September 10, 2017 9:06 PM BST
LETS GET READY TO FUMBLE
Report Shrewd_dude September 11, 2017 11:28 PM BST
So it was Buffer who screwed it up ?

Dunno, read something after that he said he had been given he wrong info. I was counting my winnings as I'd backed Cuadras at 9/2,5's and 6's with Bet364 (clearly listening too much to the UK commentators who had Estrada winning easy although HBO had him up until the knock down) in play then heard "my mistake, my mistake" then wanted to launch my laptop through the window.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now