Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
WELAYIT
25 Aug 17 23:30
| Topic/replies: 1,382 | Blogger: WELAYIT's blog
For the Crumlin Dublin thug to get knocked out or lay down in the in first like the gypsy that he shall be exposed to be .... if he wasn't beating the heads of people around the dirty streets of Crumlin ... as the Yanks say .... he would be "Slinging crack" to the majority of his own residents... family and friends included.

On the 23rd of June last year I was shorting FTSE futures through the late night -- votes were coming in negative through the night - constituency by constituency - market wasn't moving - votes still coming in pro Brexit -- market still not going negative --- like a fukin broken ATM machine -- increasing positions --- then bang market too hold --- I blame high frequency bots --- which is great -----  for the slow movement --- it was my best night in 30 years of trading

I believe this boxing match is a similar scenario - like a broken ATM ---- Mayweather WIN - TKO DQ -1.70 BACK --- -  BACK 1.30 not to go the distance ---- 9th round or above 2.3 LAY --- EXACT METHOD OF VICTORY -- MAYWEATHER TKO 3.0 BACK   ---  And 25/1 to put the Thug on the canvas in round one - well ...

Orderly Q please ?
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Lets Get Ready To ..... Dublin...
Show More
Report tobermory August 25, 2017 11:39 PM BST
According to SkyBet 91% of bets they've taken are for McGregor
Report Shrewd_dude August 26, 2017 7:51 AM BST
"Accepted" probably a better word for that mob than "taken".
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now