Forums

Bloodstock & Breeding

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Johnny_Mustang
14 Dec 17 20:13
| Topic/replies: 11,469 | Blogger: Johnny_Mustang's blog
Right then, looks like the NZ base have got the right hump and he's not coming up here now.
Share |
Show More
Report Formtwist December 14, 2017 8:37 PM GMT
Welcome back Johnny-M! Is this a lack of enthused breeders booking nominations, or something else?
Report Johnny_Mustang December 14, 2017 8:55 PM GMT
Good to be back Formtwist, after my, ahem, enforced absence. Note to self, must be careful what I say on here in future. So I'll tiptoe delicately around this, but it's my understanding NZ weren't over the moon about their first-seasoner standing in Newmarket with another three new sires.
Report potentialmillionaire December 14, 2017 9:09 PM GMT
JohnnyM I am beyond excited at the thought of a transgression!

Should I know more?

I must admit I thought an unknown son of High Chaparral was a mighty odd fit for the National Stud and I'm sure the lack of interest card came out pretty early on when the cards were cut.
Report Johnny_Mustang December 14, 2017 9:13 PM GMT
Evening!

More of a reassessment than a transgression. Congratulations on your two at Newmarket by the way.
Report potentialmillionaire December 14, 2017 10:08 PM GMT
Thank you. The wheels keep turning but the pregnancies this year are a bit more left field so I might be cruising towards a 'berg!
Report Johnny_Mustang December 15, 2017 10:32 AM GMT
How are you getting along with nominations for next year, have you finalised your list yet?
Report potentialmillionaire December 15, 2017 3:33 PM GMT
You sound like you are going to offer me a shareholders nomination to something frightfully desirable at a knock down fee JohnnyM. Fire away!

No not anywhere near yet but I am hopeful I am not in the market for any of the ones I think are likely to be full already.

I am guessing Aclaim might b going quite well and I might have to enquire accordingly but I can't quite get myself there yet as it is lack of competition rather than any overwhelming desire that is pushing me that way.

Suggestions on a postcard please!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now