Forums

Australian

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
terry mccann
15 May 18 10:00
| Topic/replies: 10,068 | Blogger: terry mccann's blog
Hi guys, I was watching the 2nd test couple of months ago during our tour of New Zealand and it .was very easy to see that somebody thinks its a good idea to spray sh1t over the population in the form of Chemtrails in the sky. Ive heard its the same in some parts of Australia and im just wondering do people where you are notice or is it like here in the UK where most for some reason havent a bleeding clue or just dont care. Of course the idea is to make us all sick and we all need to wake up before its too late!
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View CHEMTRAILS OVER AUS/N.Z
Show More
Report terry mccann May 15, 2018 9:40 PM BST
Ive heard a womans group in Sydney has been protecting against Chemtrail over that beautiful city so sometime must be going on
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE May 18, 2018 10:30 AM BST
You mean condensation trails?
Report Joel May 18, 2018 11:00 AM BST
Of course we have them, how else would condensed milk get made
Report terry mccann May 19, 2018 11:54 AM BST
nope KMD, I mean trails that are much wider,longer and stay in the sky for ages, lots in line together,some criss crossing, every clear morning here on the south coast of EnglandAngry
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE May 20, 2018 12:38 PM BST
Yeah I know them. Condensation trails. Sometimes hang around a long time when there's no wind.
Report terry mccann May 20, 2018 3:03 PM BST
nice to no good luck
Report terry mccann May 25, 2018 10:40 PM BST
Piss poor but there you go
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE May 26, 2018 1:20 PM BST
If you've got any more mad conspiracies you'd like to share then feel free.
Report terry mccann May 26, 2018 4:43 PM BST
REALLY? its all over the internet now I hate to be rude but either you are blind or stupid. there was no debate even the British Government say they are doing, but because of global warmingLaughbtw 5G is connect to Chemtrail but I doubt you've heard of that but you willDevil
Report terry mccann May 26, 2018 5:05 PM BST
You guys look at "Chemtrails across Australia", looks like they are doing it everywhere, if you don't mind taking in all that poison fair enough
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE May 27, 2018 11:55 AM BST
It's all over the internet so it must be true!!?

I hardly ever see a condensation trail.
Report terry mccann May 27, 2018 12:39 PM BST
At least you still have an opinion,but its p1ss taking what they do here
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE May 27, 2018 12:54 PM BST
What??
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE May 27, 2018 12:55 PM BST
Since life expectancy is longer than it's ever been maybe they are spraying us with Live-Longer chemicals?
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE May 27, 2018 1:01 PM BST
Sinister Government Agent talking to Qantas pilot.

SGA: So when you get over Sydney just press this button here for three minutes before you have to land.

Qantas Pilot: Why?

SGA: It releases a Chemtrail that poisons millions of people and gives them cancer and shortens life expectancy and changes the weather. It's no biggie.

Qantas Pilot: Cool!
Report terry mccann May 27, 2018 6:58 PM BST
Oddly enough 30.000 people died last month than the average so really doesn't back up anything you have said more like the f ucking stuff is kicking in
Report terry mccann May 27, 2018 7:01 PM BST
never heard of a auto pilot?I admit I find it hard to believe that another human being could do something so dreadful,but its all over the internet so how can you not think its true??
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now