Forums

Australian

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Joel
02 Jan 18 01:26
| Topic/replies: 33,784 | Blogger: Joel's blog
Tathra (/ˈtɑˑθrə/) is a seaside town on the Sapphire Coast found on the South Coast, New South Wales, Australia in Bega Valley Shire. It has a population of 1,622.
Nearby points of interest are the Old Tathra Wharf, Mimosa Rocks National Park and Bournda National Park. Mimosa Rocks National Park starts at the northern end of Tathra Beach and runs north for about 16 km. It has five access roads from the Tathra-Bermagui main road. Bournda National Park starts at Kianinny Bay, at the southern end of Tathra, and runs south for about 13 km. There is a walking track near the coast, along most of its length.[2]
The Bega River flows into the sea at the northern end of Tathra Beach, which is about 3 km long.
Tathra is said to mean "beautiful country" or "place of wild cats" in a local Aboriginal dialect.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Tathra Bowlo Tathra Cup Day 2.1.18
Show More
Report henryluca January 2, 2018 2:30 AM GMT
Anyone interested in Henry's lays --either as a guide or curiosity just say so.
Report henryluca January 3, 2018 4:52 AM GMT
Yikes!!!

Sandown race 6 --have Movie Star Williams mount the heavily backed Marching On (4.00 ish) - a lay ----

Will be laying it at the risk of giving back a lot of today
Report henryluca January 3, 2018 4:59 AM GMT
Wish Hondo was here to hi five me---

Aliens knew Happy
Report henryluca January 3, 2018 5:59 AM GMT
If Hondo was here he would be hi 5 ing me after laying the heavily backed 2nd fav Booradley gets beaten in the last at Sandown (4.30 ish)
Report henryluca January 3, 2018 6:59 AM GMT
Booradley proved me wrong about it being a lay----but if I had to reconsider that race again (which I have from my notes)  I wouldnt do anything different so just have to take that one as a snakes head.
Report henryluca January 3, 2018 8:49 PM GMT
Ahhhh--just watched replay (next morning) - last at Sandy----( Booradley race) -Call Me Handsome fav almost lost jockey picked itself up and as the commentator described it as "something licked"----seems like my lay could have been the right call --just not the result---

Glorious uncertainties of horse racing Happy

Just needed an explanation---now I have it

Cheers
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now