Forums

Australian

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE
05 Nov 17 09:07
| Topic/replies: 33,599 | Blogger: The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE's blog
CELEBRITY CHEFS.

I can't stand these cxnts. Losers that bombed out in school and life and took the only and worst job available to them. Now they ham it up on TV showing off their sh1te that no one at home ever eats. TOTAL WAYNKERS!! Chefs are all UGLY and SWEATY and FOUL TEMPERED and should be AVOIDED at all costs.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View You Know What Really Waxes My Ballsack?
Show More
Report Joel November 5, 2017 9:34 AM GMT
Not to mention their restaurants where if you order something you need a magnifying glass to see it.
Report Joel November 5, 2017 9:35 AM GMT
(not that I've ever been to one)
Report Joel November 5, 2017 9:36 AM GMT
Speaking of your ballsack, have you read some of the reviews on this particular product?

https://www.amazon.com/Veet-Hair-Removal-Creme-200ml/product-reviews/B000KKNQBK/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_paging_btm_2?pageNumber=2
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE November 5, 2017 9:40 AM GMT
Agree with all that. Must give the Veet a try.
Report Joel November 5, 2017 9:45 AM GMT
It's raining.
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE November 5, 2017 9:57 AM GMT
You know what else really waxes my ballsack? Foxtel IQ3. It is TOTALLY USELESS. I haven't got the energy to report all the times it has fxcked me over. The latest was in the recording of the NZ v Barbarians match. Just went to watch it and whatdya know? It hasn't fxcking recorded. USELESS CXNT OF A MACHINE. The IQ2 was better.
Report Joel November 5, 2017 10:07 AM GMT
Yes I have heard it's rubbish, hopefully they can get it fixed in time for the footy season.
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE November 5, 2017 10:24 AM GMT
I've had it 18 months and it hasn't improved at all. When you fast forward or rewind at least 1/3 of the screen is covered in graphics. It's terribly frustrating. Another favourite is to just stop recording a series halfway through. So you think 'I might watch that show now',put it on and then realise only five of the eight episodes have been recorded. If Foxtel IQ3 was human I would punch the sh1t out of him.
Report Joel November 5, 2017 10:31 AM GMT
Did you not read the reviews before you upgraded? Can you go back to 2?
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE November 5, 2017 10:48 AM GMT
No. I don't know. It has a very big memory card. That's good.
Report Joel November 5, 2017 10:57 AM GMT
I think it's a hard drive.
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE November 5, 2017 11:14 AM GMT
Check this out.

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/picnic-point/cars-vans-utes/1986-jaguar-v12-sovreign/1163978230

This 1986 Jag is being advertised for $69,000. I messaged the seller and said don't know if you've noticed but your Jag is being advertised for 69k. I'm thinking he accidentally stuck an extra zero on. He wants $6900. That's closer to it. In it's current condition I think he'd struggle to get that. Anyway he messages me back with 'That is correct.' Un-fxcking-believable.
Report Joel November 5, 2017 11:23 AM GMT
Did you tell him he's dreaming?
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE November 5, 2017 11:29 AM GMT
I'd like to but I can't be bothered talking to a bloke who is clearly a lunatic.
Report Joel November 5, 2017 11:35 AM GMT
Probably a good thing anyway, don't you have enough cars?
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE November 5, 2017 11:41 AM GMT
11 I think. The latest one is giving me nightmares. Not actual nightmares because my sleep is of the alcohol induced comatosed version but you know what I mean.
Report Joel November 5, 2017 11:43 AM GMT
The one stuck in the Blue Mountains?
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE November 5, 2017 12:02 PM GMT
Yes. It's like this one. Except this one goes and my one just sits there like DOG **** ON THE LAWN SLOWLY GOING FROM BROWN WARM AND MOIST TO WHITE AND CRUMBLY!!!AngryAngryAngry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuDKNrgawJ0
Report Joel November 5, 2017 12:08 PM GMT
That's not a bad looking car.

I'm about to cancel my tickets for the RWC after reading this article.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11940715
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE November 5, 2017 12:33 PM GMT
Yeah I noticed yesterday watching the Wallas v Japan that some seats look good but a lot looked sh1t. It's like an athletics field so the ends are a long way off the action.
Report Joel November 5, 2017 12:43 PM GMT
Are you still going? I know a good bar in Tokyo.
Report Joel November 5, 2017 12:48 PM GMT
There's not much going on here today, I'm thinking of either going to the Kunstmuseum or the Ass-Bar.........
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE November 5, 2017 1:03 PM GMT
Where are you?
Report Joel November 5, 2017 1:08 PM GMT
Bern
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE November 5, 2017 1:13 PM GMT
Switzerland? German or French?

I think I'll be taking a lot more notice of your tips from now on!!!
Report Joel November 5, 2017 1:18 PM GMT
Why is that?

German, or some sort of Swiss German I believe is most commonly used.

I'm actually coming home in the next week or so
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE November 5, 2017 1:20 PM GMT
Because you can afford a six month OS holiday. Derrrr.....
Report Joel November 5, 2017 1:23 PM GMT
Probably cost as much as 11 cars.....
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE November 5, 2017 1:34 PM GMT
Hang on a sec.....is that my wife?
Report Joel November 5, 2017 1:35 PM GMT
No
Report wonby10 November 5, 2017 10:35 PM GMT
I'm not a chef, I do have an IQ but unlike your's it's higher than 3 but as yours was a 2 and now 3 at least you are going in the right direction.I will never go to the RWC even if the tickets are donated, it's boring. I can remove the BMW535 that is on Kamikaze's lawn that is doing an impression of decaying dog turd, if I'm paid the right amount of money. I have been to Bern, nice town, strange people.

Joel you should go to the Kunstmuseum, I'm pretty sure they have an exhibition of Art stolen by the Nazi's which was found in a Munich apartment a few years ago.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dual-exhibitions-lift-veil-nazi-era-art-hoard-031113820.html
Report wonby10 November 5, 2017 10:35 PM GMT
I'm not a chef, I do have an IQ but unlike your's it's higher than 3 but as yours was a 2 and now 3 at least you are going in the right direction.I will never go to the RWC even if the tickets are donated, it's boring. I can remove the BMW535 that is on Kamikaze's lawn that is doing an impression of decaying dog turd, if I'm paid the right amount of money. I have been to Bern, nice town, strange people.

Joel you should go to the Kunstmuseum, I'm pretty sure they have an exhibition of Art stolen by the Nazi's which was found in a Munich apartment a few years ago.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dual-exhibitions-lift-veil-nazi-era-art-hoard-031113820.html
Report wonby10 November 5, 2017 10:38 PM GMT
Just to reiterate.

4FS
Report Joel November 6, 2017 6:19 AM GMT
Looks interesting wonby, unfortunately I'm leaving Bern today so wont get a chance to see it.
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE November 11, 2017 11:10 AM GMT
I'm feeling a GREAT SURGE in IQ possibly as high as 4 or 5 tonight. Still got a long way to go to reach the heady heights of wonby's 10. If that ever happens I shall quit the Forum Forthwith (no idea what that means just hoping for an extra point) and take my OVERLOADED BRAIN someplace that HIGH IQs are appreciated. Maybe I can SNAP snow Peas for KWYLIE KWONG.
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE November 11, 2017 12:15 PM GMT
From HONG KWONG.
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE November 11, 2017 1:59 PM GMT
Whatever happened to all the people in government positions that studiously worked for years to convict Lindy Chamberlain for murdering her daughter and were proven wrong? Very wrong. And in the media? Did any single person lose their job or suffer in the slightest? No. Got their salary uninterrupted for putting a family through hell and nothing ever happens. Just walked away.
Report henryluca November 12, 2017 4:22 AM GMT
Agreed
Report henryluca November 28, 2017 11:12 AM GMT
How the Interdom has become a yawn since moving to Perth (WA)
Report Joel November 28, 2017 11:31 PM GMT
It will be in Victoria next year, hopefully Boort gets to host a heat.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now