Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
salsabil1965
16 Jun 12 16:42
| Topic/replies: 370 | Blogger: salsabil1965's blog
i like to play the virtual games, like world cup final score and final score , but i have to say i have completely lost faith in them now. the results are supposed to be on number recognition but how on gods earth do japan beat germany 6-0 lol. come on betfair at least you could make it look realistic, and i might add i enter the bonus competions and never seem to get the free bets. good luck if you keep on playing
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View lost faith in the arcade
Show More
Report Noolie June 21, 2012 4:45 PM BST
they are taking your money with shovel without any faith to game...
Report Bruce Willis June 22, 2012 1:00 PM BST
Had £100 in the free bet friday 2 weeks running now. 5% chance each time, strange. Cool
Report jefferson40 July 8, 2012 10:59 PM BST
The arcade is certainly the quick way to the poor house on this site, love to know the % they are on, it is borderline robbery, do not even try the highlighted game "wolf run" !
Report Musik January 15, 2013 8:09 PM GMT
Never understand it. Where does all the money go? Not a hint that they give u any thing back Sad
Report Jazza March 19, 2013 8:38 PM GMT
Can't be worse than the games. There is no way on this planet that they are random.
Report andy k. April 19, 2013 8:01 PM BST
I agree that there is no faith in the games .... I usually play betfair reactors ..... the JACKPOT which was at over 300 000 has magically disappeared and a quick search on google does not show any winners ... I thought it was a progressive jackpot but it appears the company can withdraw the funds when ever they feel like it ... or maybe Im wrong
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now