Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
harrythehornet
02 Dec 11 12:04
| Topic/replies: 12 | Blogger: harrythehornet's blog
I love the way betfair gives out bonuses and has rewards. Trouble is when you are supposed to get them you don't always receive them! Two days ago I got to Arcade Pro and still have not got the bonus, why is that? Does anyone else find it
Share |
Show More
Report strawbear December 2, 2011 4:49 PM GMT
I didn't get mine when I moved up the first two levels then when i moved to the third level and didn't get it I emailed them and I received that one.All my achievements that i earnt and lit up then dissapeared within a few days so I haven't got any of those.Have you tried emailing them.I always find them helpful.
Report andycurd December 9, 2011 11:57 AM GMT
Been playing slots recently and went in today and there was £93 sitting there as bonus, very nice !
Report harrythehornet December 16, 2011 1:15 PM GMT
Thanks for the responses, yes always very helpful. I wonder if the scheduled upgrade will sort these out
Report l_messer_l March 12, 2012 3:08 PM GMT
hi again harry, i've had the same problem mate. i don't know how many times i've not got my bonus when i've moved up a level. i got my last bonus straight away but the time before i never got it so emailed them to ask and got it about a week later.
Report Noolie June 1, 2012 6:39 AM BST
I've lost faith to betfair arcade in any player rewarding programme. You might trust some promotions, but its  maximum what you can count on!!!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now