Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Noolie
12 May 11 07:05
| Topic/replies: 6 | Blogger: Noolie's blog
Does anyone gets free bets not in "fell good friday" or other promotions, but after loosing sessions? couple days after losing money?. I started to play arcade year ago and get free bets regularly after loosing streak, but in last 3 months I've get some £25 in free bets. It was nice to get some few % back after loosing streak, but now I don't see point to play here cause I don't get anything playing BJ or Rulette in arcade, just Betfair points for Exchange games.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View arcade free bets
Show More
Report SIR_Bond May 12, 2011 11:10 AM BST
They tagged onto the fact you could play roulette and get a free bet every Friday without losing any money..

so guess what they scrapped it.
Report bookie 25 June 8, 2011 8:09 PM BST
I used to love the scratchcards but seems as though they done away with them too.Id imagine they would be throwing free bets at me since i dont play roulette or bj and tend to play mostly on slots and lose but theyv sickened me right off because i got £5 4 weeks in a row with feel good friday and have had the minimum bonus filling my bonus bar which takes 10s of thousands being vip.
So for now iv stopped useing Betfair.
Report nashwan1965 June 9, 2011 2:49 PM BST
don't blame you bookie all i get is the minimum free bets, i personally don't think the big bets exist
Report in the groove July 6, 2011 4:15 PM BST
betfair surpasses itself now £50 free bet won the grand total of £3.60
Report Noolie September 6, 2011 3:20 AM BST
yeah, just a pure business, that's all!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now