Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
hudsonhicks
18 Apr 11 03:11
| Topic/replies: 1,027 | Blogger: hudsonhicks's blog
that regulates online gambling games like betfairs arcade? is their " random" software behind these games inspected or anything or is it all kept under wraps at betfair headquarters??

im no expect but surely in modern britain licenced theft cannot be taking place?
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View is there some sort of governing body..
Show More
Report Heeeere's Johnny May 5, 2011 12:47 PM BST
Since you're playing on a Maltese site, it will be regulated by the Lotteries and Gaming Authority in Malta.
Report WHB4 April 14, 2017 1:53 PM BST
I dont think they are straight at all now. I think they used to be but lately they are shocking.
Report Jazza April 19, 2017 10:39 PM BST
I don't play arcade, but the xchange games are a disgrace. By far the worst online gambling thingy i have ever had the misfortune to play. If they are random them I'm the Queen. You won't believe how unlucky you can be until you play these. Pure greed.
Report Jazza April 26, 2017 9:42 PM BST
Do you think the games are random? Play HILO and all will be clear. Back the hell out of the cards, sit back and watch it struggle to get past card 2 or 3. The runs of "bad luck" are incredible. And time after time. They will last as long as you play and soon as you stop, hey presto they start winning. Don't believe me? Good luck.
Report Jazza April 26, 2017 10:30 PM BST
CON
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now