Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Taylor's world
28 Feb 10 17:13
| Topic/replies: 337 | Blogger: Taylor's world's blog
not just a slot requires skill as well? or just fixed?
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View deal or no deal
Show More
Report davel19484 March 3, 2010 6:50 PM GMT
just fixed like all the games on the arcade
Report mr winkle March 26, 2010 7:52 PM GMT
as soon as you get an offer over your stake - deal
Report qazaqaz April 21, 2010 3:40 AM BST
All i can give is own personal experience- would never touch luck games not in my favour usually, but "promotion" offered £25 of bet in arcade and it would cover losses, so i couldnt lose... (same sort of offer why i opened account for grand national...and won :D) did a few calcs and decided deal or no deal was best 1 to play (average box value just over 11/13ths of the stake, so smallest ripoff) was planning on betting £5 5 times, won the £50 jackpot 2nd time...thus i stopped right there.

Why, may i ask, if they have built in profit in the first place, would they risk the entire companies reputation to ** it just for a few more dosh- besides, my personal experience completely contradicts that theory, even if i wont be touching it with a barge pole again. You lot are just bitter because like the odds suggest, you WILL make a loss if u play enough times. Also, the more times they let you win, the more times you will play, so i doubt they even would get more money from you if they "fixed" it. rant over.
Report jme April 22, 2010 4:50 PM BST
:? :|
Report jamiejohnson6 May 9, 2010 1:33 AM BST
Surely something like that would be ****ed, regardless which box you click on. I dont feel comfortable playing Deal or No Deal. But with sports theese are live and there are now computers controlling the results.Cool
Report Proud to be a Northener May 11, 2010 7:53 PM BST
Report Proud to be a Northener May 11, 2010 7:54 PM BST
http://static.bbc.co.uk/homepage/ic/news/promo/47818000/jpg/_47818407_gordonbrown226ap.jpg

(more file contents)
Report Proud to be a Northener May 11, 2010 7:57 PM BST
Hyperlink Code
Report Chilly May 20, 2010 10:08 AM BST
Still cant believe how gullible people are,Betfair dont set games up to let you win,they are a business,play for them and expect to lose or dont play them at all...
Report man24 May 21, 2010 9:59 PM BST
It says based on the tv show but it noting like it first of all there isnt 22 boxs next u have to open 5 boxs everytimje rather then 3 im finished with d arcade anyways i strongly suggest everybody else does d same!
Report xxstellaxx August 6, 2014 12:08 PM BST
Five times in a row i got the real deal bonus feature, and every time i won nothing. absolute con. That can not be right.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now