Forums

Grand National

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
paulypaul
03 Apr 17 15:11
| Topic/replies: 1,683 | Blogger: paulypaul's blog
Will this horse run? Any reason to believe it won't?

Thanks in advance.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Thunder and Roses
Show More
Report Jb23 April 3, 2017 4:05 PM BST
I have absolutely no idea whether it'll run or not, I haven't heard anything to say it won't. However if I was to reason why It wouldn't, Id say possibly the ground maybe too good and its also entered in the Irish national with a 1lb less for Mouse. Good luck though!
Report PJay April 3, 2017 5:39 PM BST
Eddie O’Leary confirmed Bryan Cooper is likely to side with Rogue Angel in the Randox Health Grand National as Gigginstown House Stud look set to saddle their biggest field of five in a bid to record back-to-back victories in the race.

Rogue Angel is trained by Mouse Morris, responsible for last year's winner Rule The World . The general 33-1 shot won the Irish Grand National last season and at Aintree on Saturday looks set to carry the first-choice maroon and white star cap ahead of Thunder And Roses, Wounded Warrior, Measureofmydreams and Roi Des Francs.

Gigginstown manager O’Leary said: “Bryan will probably ride Rogue Angel and at the moment we plan to run all five. Rogue Angel has the right profile having won the Irish Grand National last season and Mouse reports him in good form. He has a nice racing weight as well.”

He added: “Like Rogue Angel, Thunder And Roses is an Irish Grand National winner [in 2015] and has put a few nice runs together. He ran a cracker when only just beaten by Pleasant Company in the Bobbyjo Chase, which is always a good trial for Aintree.
Report The Dragon April 3, 2017 8:26 PM BST
my daughter picked it so its bound to win!!!!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now