Forums

Grand National

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Fabulous
19 Mar 17 13:24
| Topic/replies: 3,568 | Blogger: Fabulous's blog
I find Scoundrel quite interesting for this. Elliot said there and then when the weights were published, that a few of his, particularly a few in the Giggs colours wouldn't be going, and true to his word, he did take them out, the likes of Tiger Roll, A Toi Phil, and obviously those who were part of the handicap mark furore.

He also said that Scoundrel wouldn't be going, as his plan was The Irish National, but with Fairyhouse coming after Aintree this year, I found it strange that he kept him in at the last forfeit stage for this.

He's a nice enough horse, having ran well behind Valseur Lido in the JNWine, where he had The Last Samuri well behind him off level weights, he was bang in contention when falling 2 out in The Kerry National, and he was a very impressive winner of The Galway Plate last summer.

He's obviously been kept fresh for something, and it may very well be that that something, is The Irish National, but I just thought that at 100's with a few firms, he was worth the risk. I had already bet him a couple of months back for this, but have topped up in the last 24 hours, and have him up to 190's.

I'll know my fate on Tuesday at the next forfeit stage, and this could be a very short lived thread Grin
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Lord Scoundrel
Show More
Report TYSON 2 March 20, 2017 6:58 PM GMT
ticks most of my boxes. Good luck to you.!
Report Fabulous March 20, 2017 7:56 PM GMT
Thanks Tyson, fingers crossed he's still there this time tomorrow.
Report TYSON 2 March 20, 2017 10:03 PM GMT
yep. we may soon know!
Report Fabulous March 21, 2017 2:51 PM GMT
Dammit Laugh
Report TYSON 2 March 21, 2017 3:55 PM GMT
Ouch!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now